Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu (35660 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Ondo: I Must Not Die Like Bola Ige, Fayose Decries Cap Removal At PDP Rally / Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Lolachef(f): 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ur parent did a very bad thing by bringing lowlife like u into this wonder world.
Echoban:

Where in this post disregard Jakande work??

Are u sick or what?? U mean wen they want to list wat BAT do they should also b listing what other past Governors do? As how?? Lekki free trade zone, Eko Atlantic, how e take concern Jakande?? undecided
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by bewla(m): 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Lolachef(f): 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
Stupid people.
LZAA:

Marwa sef didn't do anythinggrin
Just ignore these urchins abeg
They are good for comic relief tho grin

1 Like

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Lolachef(f): 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
I wish him all the best in his discovery.
cliqtips:

Lol...
Na Tinubu first come Lagos.
He discovered Lagos, cleared the bushes in Lagos and set it up to what it is today grin
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Lolachef(f): 2:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
I know u were born in the 90s or early 20s so I don't need to waste my argument on u.
Jones4190:

you can go ahead and list his achievement too
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by sonofthunder: 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lolachef:
So Jakande didn't do anything?

What's the connection between this thread and your post? Is there anything in the op that was stolen from Jakande?
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Lolachef(f): 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
U are free to go to where he's and ask him.
PlayerMeji:
Leave that to Jakande to say...

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Lolachef(f): 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
Like u want Ur thunder father to strike u?
sonofthunder:

What's the connection between this thread and your post? Is there anything in the op that was stolen from Jakande?
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Sunnyja: 3:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lolachef:
So Jakande didn't do anything?

Jakande only ruled Osun State. Tinubu is the only governor that Lagos State has produced since 1914!
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Lolachef(f): 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
Jakande ruled Osun state grin Omo kekere ni o
Sunnyja:
Jakande only ruled Osun State. Tinubu is the only governor that Lagos State has produced since 1914!
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Superwave16320: 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
Amen a trillion times
What more rubbish do you have to say.
The Obi you support you sure he will live up to Tinubu's age. Make mumu de mumu your Igbo father.

If you foolish Igbo are to chose btw the progress in state the both govern no Igbo will chose Anambra ahead of Lagos but cos of bigotry u fools are shouting obi.

You will hear foolish excuse like Lagos make more money like Lagos does not have more roads project n people it need to spend more money on.

Ennoloa:

I see you love your children and Tinubu well

Say Amen to this

May your children & unborn generation have the current mental state of your principal if you truly wish well for Nigeria if not let your unborn generation have worse than the current mental state of your principal

Say Amen
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ennoloa:

Nobody knows tomorrow self, you are talking about the future

Just say Amen to this

May your children & unborn generation have the current mental state of your principal if you truly wish well for Nigeria if not let your unborn generation have worse than the current mental state of your principal

Say Amen
Seriously bro a no get PVC, I can't imagine myself lining up to vote for someone who doesn't know if I exist..they are all scammers.

Posterity shall judge them all.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by victorsola: 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lolachef:
So why are they not rooting for him from the foundation? why are the tagging him to everything happening in Lagos as if he started it all? He was the governor I wen I was in primary school and he did well but they should stop tagging him to all things done in Lagos.
if you look at the taggings, it’s only the things tinubu did that dey are tagging him with.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ALFADOS(m): 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:
May my Children and I be exactly like Bola Ahmed Tinubu, then I will have all the fulfillments and achievements that anyone could dream of in this life…. Amen

1. Accountant
1.1 Graduated with First Class Honours
1.2. Educated in United States
2. Works in Four Multinationals
3. Youngest Senator in third Republic
4. Governor of Lagos
5. Produces many Governors, Senators and Other Leaders
6. Established best Accounting Tax Firm in Africa
7. Instrumental in demolition of devilish PDP
8. Instrumental in bringing in President
9. Produces Vice President
10. Produces Speaker
11. Midwifed the best State in the Country
12. Himself Incoming President by God's Grace
13. Created City out of Ocean
14 Birth Lekki Free Trade Zone now hosting biggest Refinery in the world and other world Class companies
15. Midwifed govt that has completed Second Niger Bridge, Lagos Ibadan Rail, Lagos Ibadan expressway, Lekki Deep Seaport, Loto Bridge, Bonny Island road and bridge, Kaduna - Kano Road reconstruction, Kaduna-Kano-Daura Rail, Zungeru Hydro Dam Power Project, KASHAMBILA Hydro Dam Power Project and thousands of Projects, Siemens Power Project
16. Midwifed State IGR that is more than 33 states combined and 9 times more than South East combined
17. Midwifed Lagos State as the Fifth largest Economy in Africa
18. Midwifed independent power project
19. Midwifed Telecommunications revolution in Nigeria by bringing first mobile telecommunication company Econet by investing Lagos 4 billions that brought returns of 19 billions
20. Greatest political leader and mentor
21. Inspiration to musicians
Many more
Asiwaju
Jagaban
Incoming President

I and my children will surely be like Incoming President Bola Tinubu
All these bla blu bulaba you are spitting hope it won't backfired
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by omoluka: 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
blowjohn:
The way we respond to opposition nawa.

That piece up there has a lot of good and truths.

Me I'd prefer Peter obi.

But I admire tinubus conquests.

Many of u don't know that the rich, I mean the super rich many times had a bad or dirty past. But they are usually smart intelligent and turn legitimate.

He who has not sinned........

Like Nas said in his song 'legit' frm his latest album kibgs disease 3,..... 'legitamize ur hustle before the gavel hits.'

Some people say lagos is like that because of the funds they have.

What about bayelsa? Delta? Edo? Even akwaibom shud be a mini dubai by now with the funds they have.

Cross river with all the funds have deteriorated.

Lagos may not be where they ought to be. But u can see progression.

I want obi to mean, but when we see good, give credit.

Attack the message, not the messenger.

Peace.
You are sane, i want Obi to win too but i agree in toto with what drop here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by SWATMan: 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
You've just cursed your children, you think everything is about money

Are you more Yoruba than the Yoruba women that were rejecting the prayer in Church?

Are you aware that one of tinubu daughter, Zainab Tinubu is mentally unstable in the USA, oh because they didn't show you that?

See her Twitter handle and go through it.
Watch the first video and the jargons she spew. The page was last updated In 2017. https://twitter.com/ZainabTinubu?t=IkU8r3nHUPgvYckzZAmh1g&s=09

Are you also aware that about 2 Tinubu children died in there prime ?

Are you also aware that Tinubu pee on his body that he now go about on diapers?

You think Tinubu is a happy man?

Have you ever heard of the word "The Rich Also Cry"?

Don't blame God or your village people if what you've wished on your children starts manifesting

grin grin
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Ennoloa: 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
Superwave16320:
Amen a trillion times
What more rubbish do you have to say.
The Obi you support you sure he will live up to Tinubu's age. Make mumu de mumu your Igbo father.

If you foolish Igbo are to chose btw the progress in state the both govern no Igbo will chose Anambra ahead of Lagos but cos of bigotry u fools are shouting obi.

You will hear foolish excuse like Lagos make more money like Lagos does not have more roads project n people it need to spend more money on.

Your prayers shall come to pass btw. Don't be surprised if you see any of your child or grandchild behave like your principal mentally

Who told you I'm Igbo? You are just a tribal bigot

I'm sure it deluded people like you that believe SS are Igbos too and also believe Tinubu built Lagos after Adam & Eve
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by femisplash: 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lolachef:
Yes I attended Jakande's school not tinubu....I am not a kid like u.
Grandma, can you compare Jakande's school with Tinubu's school.. Mind you, successive govt of Lagos State from Asiwaju to Sanwo Olu have been rebuilding delapidated schools built by Jakande to modern standard.

Open this link and read one of the old schools being renovated.
https://www.nairaland.com/7517075/2023-buhari-adamawa-solicits-support#119873094

pix1. Jakande sch

pix2. Tinubu sch

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by cliqtips: 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lolachef:
I wish him all the best in his discovery.
Lol... you didn't get my sarcasm? grin
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by arewaboy01(m): 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:
May my Children and I be exactly like Bola Ahmed Tinubu, then I will have all the fulfillments and achievements that anyone could dream of in this life…. Amen

1. Accountant
1.1 Graduated with First Class Honours
1.2. Educated in United States
2. Works in Four Multinationals
3. Youngest Senator in third Republic
4. Governor of Lagos
5. Produces many Governors, Senators and Other Leaders
6. Established best Accounting Tax Firm in Africa
7. Instrumental in demolition of devilish PDP
8. Instrumental in bringing in President
9. Produces Vice President
10. Produces Speaker
11. Midwifed the best State in the Country
12. Himself Incoming President by God's Grace
13. Created City out of Ocean
14 Birth Lekki Free Trade Zone now hosting biggest Refinery in the world and other world Class companies
15. Midwifed govt that has completed Second Niger Bridge, Lagos Ibadan Rail, Lagos Ibadan expressway, Lekki Deep Seaport, Loto Bridge, Bonny Island road and bridge, Kaduna - Kano Road reconstruction, Kaduna-Kano-Daura Rail, Zungeru Hydro Dam Power Project, KASHAMBILA Hydro Dam Power Project and thousands of Projects, Siemens Power Project
16. Midwifed State IGR that is more than 33 states combined and 9 times more than South East combined
17. Midwifed Lagos State as the Fifth largest Economy in Africa
18. Midwifed independent power project
19. Midwifed Telecommunications revolution in Nigeria by bringing first mobile telecommunication company Econet by investing Lagos 4 billions that brought returns of 19 billions
20. Greatest political leader and mentor
21. Inspiration to musicians
Many more
Asiwaju
Jagaban
Incoming President

I and my children will surely be like Incoming President Bola Tinubu
amen bro … AMIN!!!
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by highchief1: 3:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ennoloa:

You that have sense, It is everybody that has sense that live old or you think its by supporting Tinubu that would make you live old

A simple statement and just say Amen

Say Amen

indomie child
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Ashirioluwa: 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
Rubbish
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by azikiweironsi(m): 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
Skyehigher1:
I want me and my generation be like asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu in the mighty name of Allah

Me too say Amen jare.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by sonofthunder: 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lolachef:
Like u want Ur thunder father to strike u?

Be more coherent ma....or the thunder already fired your mouth?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Ennoloa: 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
highchief1:
indomie child

Gramps that's deluded

Maybe you should start eating indomie so you know Mus-Muslim is not acceptable Nationally
Mention 3 regions that would accept Mus-Muslim ticket first

NW,NE,NC,SE,SS,SW
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Ddokie: 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
Misterone:
Obi's father was dumped into the river with hands and feet tied by his drug peddler friends whom he stole their consignment. May your life be like that. Say Amen to that

My friend crawl back into your rat hole. People are talking dis one day put mouth.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Lolachef(f): 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
I did.
cliqtips:

Lol... you didn't get my sarcasm? grin
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by hollywater: 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kukuma tell us say na Tinubu get Nigeria na. Ass lecker
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Oxfordgrade: 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
MrEverest:
You're a very wicked man for laying such curses on innocent children.

You want your children to be drug dealers, killers, rogues, greedy, covetous and wicked?

How can you be that heartless?

Why not curse yourself alone instead of adding your children?

Spits!

nawa for you pipul o!

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Geopex(m): 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
Okoroawusa:
May my life and that of my generation be like that of Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his family .. Amen!

Amen, i claim it too.

1 Like

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Geopex(m): 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
MrEverest:

Chai, see new generation Esau shocked
Because of chicken change, they're selling their destiny but this one is a little more clever than the op by not adding his children grin grin

They want to be like a man who killed Funso Williams!

A greedy and covetous man who seized control of Lagos, its treasury and government properties which he turned to personal use.

An identity thief and impostor!

A junkie and drug dealer!

A criminal and rogue of international repute!

A man who lavishes money and resources meant for others yet so lazy that he never owned any business or company!

That's the man urchins want to be like and even cursing their children too.

SMH.

Who's clean and not stingy. U go do worse if u near his position. I pray i have a children like asiwaju and grow old too. Many of u have Yahoo boys and Yahoo sisters u are all praising in your family.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by femisplash: 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lolachef:
So why are they not rooting for him from the foundation? why are the tagging him to everything happening in Lagos as if he started it all? He was the governor I wen I was in primary school and he did well but they should stop tagging him to all things done in Lagos.
You were in pry sch when Tinubu was Governor and you lied you attended Jakande's school. You're a shameless liar.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) / David Umahi Welcomes Wife, Rachel, At Enugu Airport After Vacation Abroad / DSS To Interrogate Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.