Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime (37116 Views)

I Give Up On Girls After Watching American Pie Naked Miles Movie / Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Amspecial: 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
cheesy grin
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
angry
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Etosha: 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
"A sensible man In love may act like a madman but never like an idiot".- La rochafacauld.

2 Likes

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Slynation(m): 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
LikeAking:

Those guys are liers, na Dem spend pass.

Womanizing involves money. No let guys decieve u.

It's shameful for aguy to tell u he spends on a lady bf bleeping, but that the truth. The celebs spend too.

The billionaires spend too.

I did not spemd money any money bf I fuqwd
her. That's one of the biggest lies in the womanizing game.

Some times he fit happen, d game must chop ur money..
just say you haven't had that experience...!!

2 Likes

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tife270:
I have a challenge which I need to overcome ASAP in this new year.
I’m averagely good looking ( probably a 6/10), I find it difficult to say ‘NO’ to the financial requests of female friends, although I get laid in return sometimes.
I have seen guys that do not spend much on ladies and they seem to attract a lot of ladies. Those category of guys also get laid lot of times without spending much.
How do guys pull stunts like this?
What a senseless thread
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lols.
Different people with problem. OP this one na ur own problem?

3 Likes

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Nyanabo(m): 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
Buy SMA form then.
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by ThiagoKid(m): 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
I can't help you.
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by HomoSapiien: 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
I usually spend for the first time though, but once these girls tastes my dick, they become the one to spend on me and even beg me to give them dick appointment grin

14 Likes

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Sleektiger: 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
Pray for wisdom... Thats when you think money is the key to get what you want. So don't complain cuz u enjoy the spendings
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by millionboi(m): 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tife270:
I’m averagely good looking ( probably a 6/10), I find it difficult to say ‘NO’ to the financial requests of female friends, although I get laid in return sometimes.
I have seen guys that do not spend much on ladies and they seem to attract a lot of ladies. Those category of guys also get laid lot of times without spending much.
no guy dat troop with ladies that doesn't spend,non

9 Likes

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by faceland: 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
If you don't have time for first impression and what not, you use money.

Just have a broke mentality. Have a cap/limit on how much you are willing to spend regardless of whatever story she tell (you will be surprised, that pressing emergency, she would tell you 3 days later it was resolved).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Ibkrichie(m): 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
EmzyT:

LOL! OP, this your story just reminds me of a Beautiful girl named (let's call her Blessing) I came across in my 300L, she was a new occupant in my lodge! Who would see Blessing and wouldn't want to talk to her, babe was very beautiful and Curvy? She had a matured boyfriend too and it was a long distance relationship

Long story short, I approached blessing a certain night, we talked at length and I got her number, before you knew it, we have started rolling together, she'd come over to my room and sleep and all that.

Guys were dying to get her attention, buying gifts and all that and you know what? They haven't even gotten ordinary number grin Sometimes she'd call me to come to her room so we could eat what a maga got her, sometimes she'd come with it to my room unannounced grin Have Blessing ever asked me for Dime? NO! Did we date? NO! What were we? I don't know! But we've done everything one in a relationship could do!

That singular encounter with that girl opened my eye to realize that when a lady loves you, she'll make it easy for you. it's not bad to give out money o, but also make sure that the girl you're spending on has your interest at heart

Also, you need to learn how to say NO! You wear the shoe so you know where it hurts. I learnt how to say NO a very long time ago and trust me, it's one of the biggest lessons of my Life cool

Well said brother �

1 Like

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by ednut1(m): 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
Its called packaging. They deceive the girls, nack and move

7 Likes

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
Na guys wey no too get dey find cheap girls.. date according to your account balance cool cool. If you want to roll with alot of bitches you must spend

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Silentgroper(m): 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
LikeAking:

It's shameful for aguy to tell u he spends on a lady bf bleeping, but that the truth. The celebs spend too.

The billionaires spend too.

I did not spemd money any money bf I fuqwd
her. That's one of the biggest lies in the womanizing game.

Some times he fit happen, d game must chop ur money..
Good looks comes to play here.. Trust me, niggaz are hitting pussies out there without dropping a dime...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tife270:

Pray about it bro. Nothing prayer cannot do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by zinaunreal(m): 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
The mugu has landed grin
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Divoc19(f): 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
Become a love-vendor
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by everythinggirly(f): 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
There's a word called "NO" make good use of it.

5 Likes

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Natbrowny: 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
LikeAking:

Op. Learn frm this legend. The only time a guy doesnt spend much is if d gal is already into him and wants to speed things up.

I dont spend on gals keeeee dem dere. grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by gfelo(m): 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
Guy even bae wey no fine and u wan chop quickly u go spend, no naija girl wey u no go spend, if u hear waiting we like this dey spend on girls guy ur own na play, last last we no go still nack the kpekus. Every guy dey spend brother. I don even buy phone for girl yet I no nack her, have ubdone that b4, lock up.

13 Likes

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by PrinceOfLagos: 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
Be a bad boy and roll with OG's

Don't give girls much of your attention and sometimes you gotta act like they don't exist when they around you....
Always dress well, na Dem go wan get close to you and when they get close to you , possibly of Dem treating you nicely is 65%. You go do the thing tire.

18 Likes

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Olam09(m): 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tife270:
DM me let me explain to you..

1 Like

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
You think these girls go even pick phone when u no give them money?
E be like say , you never jam. Woman never gree to be your babe on tuesday, saturday she send you wedding invite make you attend her wedding the following week.
You day use these girls play abi?

There is no way these girls of nowadays go talk to you without you giving them money. You wan die? These wicked girls?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by SocialJustice: 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tife270:
If you like fine like 10/10 you go pay to lash. The guys that are trying to make you feel they get free knacks are liars.

10 Likes

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Baddestguyp(m): 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tife270:
this thread is so funny because the biggest player I know was so broke that he could barely feed by himself...
He didn't spend and didn't have to spend either yet he was sleeping with chicks anyhow.

Here is what I learnt a few years ago and I've applied it to all my relationships since then:

Op, if a girl likes you, she likes you regardless of whether you spend or not...
If a girl is sèxually attracted to you, she is, and you won't need to spend a dime

However, as a man, it is good to spend on your woman when you feel the need to, especially on dates...and also to make her happy...

That same woman if she cares for you, will also not hesitate to spend her money on you buying gifts and all to make you happy and show you she cares...

If you're doing one-sided spending in a relationship, she probably doesn't care about you...that's why she can't make financial sacrifices for you...

In summary, just wise up...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Qardinalcaptain: 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
That’s ur destiny ask..ETIKO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Shaggyswang(f): 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tife270:
Learn how to say no to your penis.
If you can do that you're already saved
Immediately a woman doesn't like you, she bills you. Too many men try to fvck women who don't like them.
Be willing to "lose" cheapo dirty skankk whor3 like Jennyclay when they place a price on Thier fish smelling poosey that it's not worth. Women control and extort men through horniness and shaming. Get rid of those and keep your money. There are lots of women who will be attracted to you. Just isn't necessarily the woman you're attracted to and desperate for sex from.
And get some self esteem. Why should you, a human being be require to pay money for the sexual and emotional affection of another? Don't you see it places you as inferior and places the skankk as superior?
Learn the game

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by chiboycue: 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tife270:

How possible is it to hang out with "Nigerian ladies" without spending money ?

E no go work o. Them too like money o. You must spend the Benjamin's.

1 Like

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by izubext007: 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
Is all about vibes bro
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by AMI3(m): 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tife270:

Take good care of urself. Have that sugar coded tongue.

Don't any relationship with money even if u start.

If u spend make sure Fu"k her and if u Fu"k her don't spend again mainten that one girl till u find another one.

Don't rush when u get one hold that one tight. The next one that will come do as if u don't k.

I no wan talk too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Be Careful Of Val, Else You May Not Avoid This ( Pic) / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] / My Ex Is Threatening Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.