Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime (37122 Views)

I Give Up On Girls After Watching American Pie Naked Miles Movie / Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by MeaslesMumpsRub: 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
LikeAking:

Those guys are liers, na Dem spend pass.

Womanizing involves money. No let guys decieve u.

It's shameful for aguy to tell u he spends on a lady bf bleeping, but that the truth. The celebs spend too.

The billionaires spend too.

I did not spemd money any money bf I fuqwd
her. That's one of the biggest lies in the womanizing game.

Some times he fit happen, d game must chop ur money..

You Don tey for the game gan
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by JoeNL22(m): 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tife270:
I have a challenge which I need to overcome ASAP in this new year.
I’m averagely good looking ( probably a 6/10), I find it difficult to say ‘NO’ to the financial requests of female friends, although I get laid in return sometimes.
I have seen guys that do not spend much on ladies and they seem to attract a lot of ladies. Those category of guys also get laid lot of times without spending much.
How do guys pull stunts like this?
They roll with this man below.

1 Like

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by doneback04: 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
Because u are not using the right approach, me na love I dey used ooo and spend less carry love for head like gala sealer grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by lexy2014: 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
millionboi:
oga we talking about women not a girl,you can't have women flockd around you without spending
girl or women. it doesnt matter. we saying the same thing. for the fact that you cant bed a girl/woman without spending money, does that make him a liar?
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by millionboi(m): 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
Silentgroper:
U dnt knw nothing... There are chicks out there that just want to see abs, pink lips and some pretty face and boom legs are wide open.. Trust me.
yes datz true but you can't have them in bulk without spending a dime.

1 Like

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by hardon1(m): 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
One thing I know is that one cannot womanize or keep multiple babes without spending money. Unless you want to stick to one woman which las las you will still spend but not as much as multiple babes

As per saying no to female demands, you have to brace up. Many men are just afraid of been termed "STINGY" by a lady. The moment you are able to chest that... That's when become a man. No one has right or entitlement over your hard earned money. Many women interpret prudence for stinginess

18 Likes

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by HomeTutorsPro: 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tife270:
I’m averagely good looking ( probably a 6/10), I find it difficult to say ‘NO’ to the financial requests of female friends, although I get laid in return sometimes.
I have seen guys that do not spend much on ladies and they seem to attract a lot of ladies. Those category of guys also get laid lot of times without spending much.

You'll learn to say know when sapa relocates to your life.
Continue wasting money because you want to sweat on top of somebody's daughter.

No man fuccckkksss pussea without spending money.
At all at all, man must buy condom, chop food to get strength and buy the girl shawarma plus small small tp.
No money is small oo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
LikeAking:

It's shameful for aguy to tell u he spends on a lady bf bleeping, but that the truth. The celebs spend too.

You are the lier here. They will even be the one to dash out money.
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Konjiboii: 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
It's called sakamanje
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by uba1991: 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
Go and work on yourself, learn to fck them harder then they will be the ones giving you money.

6 Likes

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
LikeAking:

For you have not spoken of the flesh, only the spirit hath revealed this truth to you
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by umuna(m): 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
imagrg:
You give to cum and that's your only benefit.

When you depisit your money in bear-bear bank, no withdrawal oh.

The cum na him be the withdrawal.

1 Like

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Fragility6: 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
na wetin I wan chop no make me get sense ..
Then try something else other than money next time
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Bridget95(f): 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
Stop being stupid

1 Like

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Isabi4lov: 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
You will continue to spend your money as long as you see prostitution as a full time job undecided

1 Like

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by xynerise: 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
LikeAking:

You are talking nonsense.
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Godsongang: 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
All men spend for ladies but in a different way so don't feel bad. Enjoy yourself
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by seanwilliam(m): 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
Generally , you’ll spend if you want to enjoy women. I’m not talking about giving her money directly , but money for fuel , condom , food, lodge, hangout etc also count .

You either pay by cash or kind.

Also you’ll get more pussy if you look fresh and smart , have nice apartment and car.

But all these won’t give you control over pussy. It will only give you access to it.

When dealing with woman, don’t always put money first , you’ll regret it . You spend on your own volition . Learn about the redpill, it will open your mind and brain in dealing with the opposite gender and life in general ,

15 Likes

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Hyland(m): 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP, Don't allow any Guy Here to deceive you o.. sad

If you want to date Babes in Nigeria currently, you MUST spend one way or the Other. undecided

The Only Guys who DO NOT Spend on Ladies are those Fresh, Handsome, Fair Boys that Dress like Wizkid, Chris Brown,etc..

Girls wants to use them to do Show-off, so they normally Give them towtow free of Charge.. tongue
I can also give you my ass for free of charge wink
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Johnchrix(m): 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
Slynation:
just say you haven't had that experience...!!

U are right I've fuvckd one hottest chick on campus all night with 5h. It's not always about the money just fake it that u are not broke.

5 Likes

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by merits(m): 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
LikeAking:

Guy take five, you are just the best.
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Neyoohpompy(m): 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
3 months is too much. He be mumu
Fragility6:

E take you 3 months before you get sense. U no even fu*k. Nigeria men na the greatest simps.Even though i no dey into the alpha male bullshit, i no fit mumu give girl for 3months. 1month at most
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by uckay304: 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
LikeAking:

Sometimes after spending a lot, you will not see the bra talk more of touching it or seeing the pant. Loi!
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
LikeAking:

Be there and be deceiving yourself. You think laying a woman is competition for everyone.
That girl you are spending hard earned money on is busy begging another guy for attention.
2weeks ago a girl sent me 100k for 2 days hotel lodging. As I speak to you that same girl has been begging me since morning that she still wants to come to Lagos tomorrow for 2days outing with me. I refused her and she offered to foot the hotel and meals money for the duration of her stay. I still turned her down. She has been very angry with all through the day hoping to convince me to have a change of heart.

Not all men spend money on women

Edited; Even though I refused her coming tomorrow, she has just sent me the 100k for the hotel in the hope that I get to change my mind between this night and tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Gbengarzola555(m): 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
EmzyT:

LOL! OP, this your story just reminds me of a Beautiful girl named (let's call her Blessing) I came across in my 300L, she was a new occupant in my lodge! Who would see Blessing and wouldn't want to talk to her, babe was very beautiful and Curvy? She had a matured boyfriend too and it was a long distance relationship

Long story short, I approached blessing a certain night, we talked at length and I got her number, before you knew it, we have started rolling together, she'd come over to my room and sleep and all that.

Guys were dying to get her attention, buying gifts and all that and you know what? They haven't even gotten ordinary number grin Sometimes she'd call me to come to her room so we could eat what a maga got her, sometimes she'd come with it to my room unannounced grin Have Blessing ever asked me for Dime? NO! Did we date? NO! What were we? I don't know! But we've done everything one in a relationship could do!

That singular encounter with that girl opened my eye to realize that when a lady loves you, she'll make it easy for you. it's not bad to give out money o, but also make sure that the girl you're spending on has your interest at heart

Also, you need to learn how to say NO! You wear the shoe so you know where it hurts. I learnt how to say NO a very long time ago and trust me, it's one of the biggest lessons of my Life cool
Senior man I hail o

2 Likes

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by DUKEOFIBADAN: 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tife270:

Don’t mind that second poster bro, the logic is that the more money you have the less spending on any girl. The truth is that when they perceive you to be rich they don’t bill you instantly, they will always wait to bill you big time but before then you go don chop them. I live in a duplex alone and own 2 exotic cars. I get kitten for free just for them to come to my house to take pictures, most times they volunteer to buy food items with their money and also buy me gift when coming just to groom me like how yahoo boys groom their maga but me I know what I’m doing I just want to clap one or 2 times and forget about her. CityBoyzUp

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Samuel807(m): 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
LikeAking:

I happen to be among the ones that don't spend on women yet, have a lot of them.. The secret, do not chase women or try to impress them, invest in yourself, look good, take them as transactions and be straight in your dealings, do not show any sign of weakness or care but make them feel secure whenever they are with you. Not all girls want to lay with you because of money, some fall for your personality, your style, etc...

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Slynation(m): 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
Johnchrix:

U are right I've fuvckd one hottest chick on campus all night with 5h. It's not always about the money just fake it that u are not broke.
You don't even have to fake anything, women will always like that particular guy that doesn't give a fvck about there existence when every other person are worshipping her!! She will submit herself freely to you without knowing...

Women knows there ass and boobs are assets, but so many guys underestimate and undervalued the power of their dicks, like I will always tell ladies "My preeq is golden, and you would be very lucky if I buried it in your pussy, but I'm not interested in you..."

Nothing pains a beautiful lady more than shoving her aside...!!

10 Likes

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
Slynation:
just say you haven't had that experience...!!

It dosent even have to be money directly...sometimes it can be your fuel you burn to go to her house and Bleep her or it can be time....time attention and money are mens currency...what you dont pay with money it may end up being your time you could have used to do other productive things...you indirectly spend on women without even knowing even though it may not be much

2 Likes

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Paretomaster1(m): 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
We all spend money on Women, if any guy tell u he do t spend, ignore him....

Just like alcohol, spend responsibly...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Imstrong2(m): 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
womenareapezz:
because you are following apes and gorillas called naija women undecided

Try date a foreigner and see the different undecided

I spent less on women or rather woman because because I don't double date and my girl mostly spent on me, and it reach a point I have to beg her to stop undecided
This is the truth and nothing but the truth.

Stop dating blacks entitled poverty stinking useless piece of shiit called naija women undecided

Date a foreigner and see the difference
Comrade please throw way the mic now grin grin grin
Naija gals go hang anywhere they find you o grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by BigCowHornn: 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
EmzyT:

LOL! OP, this your story just reminds me of a Beautiful girl named (let's call her Blessing) I came across in my 300L, she was a new occupant in my lodge! Who would see Blessing and wouldn't want to talk to her, babe was very beautiful and Curvy? She had a matured boyfriend too and it was a long distance relationship

Long story short, I approached blessing a certain night, we talked at length and I got her number, before you knew it, we have started rolling together, she'd come over to my room and sleep and all that.

Guys were dying to get her attention, buying gifts and all that and you know what? They haven't even gotten ordinary number grin Sometimes she'd call me to come to her room so we could eat what a maga got her, sometimes she'd come with it to my room unannounced grin Have Blessing ever asked me for Dime? NO! Did we date? NO! What were we? I don't know! But we've done everything one in a relationship could do!

That singular encounter with that girl opened my eye to realize that when a lady loves you, she'll make it easy for you. it's not bad to give out money o, but also make sure that the girl you're spending on has your interest at heart

Also, you need to learn how to say NO! You wear the shoe so you know where it hurts. I learnt how to say NO a very long time ago and trust me, it's one of the biggest lessons of my Life cool

Had this experience in school. You are very correct

Mine was in SS3 though. Guys and Girls were dating normal but there was this babe that stood out with such beauty and big size that made guys scared of her
It was the matured teachers and made men with cars outside that were going for this girl. Very expensive looking babe

I was a hard guy then but the fear reach me. Na love note hidden in a text book I use toast her and e enter
My friends would always wonder how I manage to maintain a big babe like that and when I said it dint cost me a dime they wouldn't believe.

Her rich boyfriend, with a rich father, was 5 years older than me . I knew him but he didn't know me. All the older men chasing her even the teachers I knew them . She told me everything. Things they give her na me dey share am with her

Sex? That one na almost every Saturday when she is alone at home. She always informs me in advance and sets thing up.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Be Careful Of Val, Else You May Not Avoid This ( Pic) / LASTMA Officer Pre-Wedding Photos / My Ex Is Threatening Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.