Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime (37135 Views)

I Give Up On Girls After Watching American Pie Naked Miles Movie / Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Lance00009: 8:47am On Jan 12, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Can you imagine that?
All I do is smile when I see niggas spending lavishly on this so called girls.
Making other people sister look good while theirs wear rags in village
Most of this boys spending lavishly are from poor home let truth be told
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 12, 2023
Lance00009:

Making other people sister look good while theirs wear rags in village
Most of this boys spending lavishly are from poor home let truth be told

And some of these girls hate to see their brothers spending lavishly on another girl. Yet they would go hard on any guy who doesn't spend on them.

1 Like

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Thecan(m): 9:20am On Jan 12, 2023
Na who find food chop dey get energy to spend money on girls angry angry

If I neva marry u shi shi u no go get from me angry angry

nobi me be ur papa
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by kernniejay(m): 9:23am On Jan 12, 2023
Tife270:
I have a challenge which I need to overcome ASAP in this new year.
I’m averagely good looking ( probably a 6/10), I find it difficult to say ‘NO’ to the financial requests of female friends, although I get laid in return sometimes.
I have seen guys that do not spend much on ladies and they seem to attract a lot of ladies. Those category of guys also get laid lot of times without spending much.
How do guys pull stunts like this?
So it is ladies that are getting you laid and not you getting a lady laid? You are a sissy.
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by millionboi(m): 9:26am On Jan 12, 2023
lexy2014:

girl or women. it doesnt matter. we saying the same thing. for the fact that you cant bed a girl/woman without spending money, does that make him a liar?

keep deciving urself then
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Aladdin1(m): 9:29am On Jan 12, 2023
womenareapezz:
because you are following apes and gorillas called naija women undecided

Try date a foreigner and see the different undecided

I spent less on women or rather woman because because I don't double date and my girl mostly spent on me, and it reach a point I have to beg her to stop undecided
This is the truth and nothing but the truth.

Stop dating blacks entitled poverty stinking useless piece of shiit called naija women undecided

Date a foreigner and see the difference
How and where would nigerian men get the foreigner to date?
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by lexy2014: 9:42am On Jan 12, 2023
millionboi:
keep deciving urself then

You didn't answer the question. girl or women. it doesnt matter. we saying the same thing. for the fact that you cant bed a girl/woman without spending money, does that make him a liar?
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by lexy2014: 9:43am On Jan 12, 2023
Aladdin1:
How and where would nigerian men get the foreigner to date?

You won't hear from him. There's a lot of made up stories here
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Aladdin1(m): 9:51am On Jan 12, 2023
lexy2014:

You won't hear from him. There's a lot of made up stories here
the thing tire me!
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by millionboi(m): 9:52am On Jan 12, 2023
lexy2014:

You didn't answer the question. girl or women. it doesnt matter. we saying the same thing. for the fact that you cant bed a girl/woman without spending money, does that make him a liar?
I spend bcoz I have it, you got nothing to spend
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by lexy2014: 9:57am On Jan 12, 2023
millionboi:
I spend bcoz I have it, you got nothing to spend

Sorry bro, You didn't answer the question. girl or women. it doesnt matter. we saying the same thing. for the fact that you cant bed a girl/woman without spending money, does that make him a liar?
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Aladdin1(m): 10:18am On Jan 12, 2023
olaeffect:
If you can't say "No" then learn to say; "let me see what I can do" grin
That was what I told Promise 8yrs ago, she is now married with children, and I am still seeing what I can cool
Sure scope to reject billing plan!.

1 Like

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by sageb: 10:20am On Jan 12, 2023
mrksquare:

Come and pay admission fee into my Casanova school of being an A-list man that doesn't give shishi but yet can have any woman for the keep.

Kukuma go open am for Casablanca or Azikiwe Road where there are notorious ladies.

1 Like

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by mrksquare: 11:05am On Jan 12, 2023
sageb:

Kukuma go open am for Casablanca or Azikiwe Road where there are notorious ladies.

Lol!! Na joke I dey joke oh.
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by greypencils: 11:32am On Jan 12, 2023
When you chase girls, you spend on them. When they chase you, you spend less. You go still spend sha even its money for drinks, hotel or Tfare.

1 Like

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Silentgroper(m): 11:47am On Jan 12, 2023
millionboi:
yes datz true but you can't have them in bulk without spending a dime.
bet
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Silentgroper(m): 11:49am On Jan 12, 2023
Immorttal:
pure lies.
believe
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Powersurge: 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
LikeAking:

Those guys are liers, na Dem spend pass.

Womanizing involves money. No let guys decieve u.

It's shameful for aguy to tell u he spends on a lady bf bleeping, but that the truth. The celebs spend too.

The billionaires spend too.

I did not spemd money any money bf I fuqwd
her. That's one of the biggest lies in the womanizing game.

Some times he fit happen, d game must chop ur money..

B4 2019, I never paid for sex. 2019-2021. I paid for sex like thrice (still had lots of free puna) and that was partly because I changed city.

Since 2021 till now, the highest I have spent on a girl is tfare (I always ensure I pay there tfare).

Not everybody is a liar. If anything is taking away my expenses, puna is not part of it

2 Likes

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Powersurge: 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
Tife270:
I’m averagely good looking ( probably a 6/10), I find it difficult to say ‘NO’ to the financial requests of female friends, although I get laid in return sometimes.
I have seen guys that do not spend much on ladies and they seem to attract a lot of ladies. Those category of guys also get laid lot of times without spending much.

I can see lots of people saying everybody pays for sex. My brother it's a big fat lie.

B4 2019, I have NEVER paid for sex. 2019 to 2021, paid for some, because I changed city. Since 2021 till now,I never paid a dime (apart from Tfare).
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Snapdrag0n: 12:16pm On Jan 12, 2023
Tife270:
Opening her left leg and you drip inside inside later fall sick and you still pay to treat yourself. Only a fool will say they don't spend on Eve. Spend on her or spend on disease. The choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by pizzzy(m): 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
There are women dat you must have and spend money on before anything will happen between both of you but that is a every small group of women. If it's just about money alot of men will die as virgins but no one fvcks more than a broke man

1 Like

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by elijah101(m): 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
Facts …
Me ooo …. Na when i broke i dey knack pass
If money enter like this … i start dey spend … punna go reduce … in my own case … i feel the girls like it when i am complaining , broke and looking for shoulder to lean on … so like this i dey run for woman because i dont want to go broke ….

Op if Bleep dey hungry u …. Marry
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by SenecaTheYonger: 1:10pm On Jan 12, 2023
Tife270:

You wan go dey talk true? You go lie na. No follow their mouth or else you go masturbate tire
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Silentgroper(m): 2:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
tk4radi:
Wait ooo.

If you guys Fkucked, then you guys dated
Ever heard of one night stand, fwb and hookups?
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by LikeAking: 2:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
emmabest2000:

You known nothing dude

The game must chop ya money. U are not a womanizer.
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by FiremanX: 5:27am On Jan 13, 2023
EmzyT:

Noted grin
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Starkz9898(m): 6:15am On Jan 13, 2023
LikeAking:
I remember when ever woman come to stay with me, my expenses dey shoot up...

It's like I adopted an adult.. Awon foster parent.
lmao,bro spitting reality.
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by Tife270: 7:30am On Jan 13, 2023
DREAMHOMES6970:
Lols.
Different people with problem. OP this one na ur own problem?
I just want to improve this aspect of my life. I’m doing well in other ramifications
Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by DonroxyII: 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tife270:
Games Bro ... You must Be able to vibe a girl with Words of Mouth !

Use this formula:

Money(Values/Valuables) + Bespoke Customised Games/Vibes = Positive Response from any Woman of Your Choice:

The Money is to show you ain't a church rat ...

You wouldn't allow a poor girl to bang you neither !

1 Like

Re: I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime by DonroxyII: 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
LikeAking:

Those guys are liers, na Dem spend pass.

Womanizing involves money. No let guys decieve u.

It's shameful for aguy to tell u he spends on a lady bf bleeping, but that the truth. The celebs spend too.

The billionaires spend too.

I did not spemd money any money bf I fuqwd
her. That's one of the biggest lies in the womanizing game.

Some times he fit happen, d game must chop ur money..
Most times the game not the Girl ... because a baller needs to Ball and a Gamer Needs to Game .... Balling and Gaming Requires Money !

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Ex Is Threatening Me / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] / "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.