Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help (45879 Views)

I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by kernniejay(m): 9:21am On Jan 12, 2023
Fabulozz:

No I don't have any fetish for lactating women it has nothing to do with the milk. I just love sucking breast even before she took in I used to suck them non stop she know full well that I can't knack without sucking them and I don't see why she want me to wait for 4 months is too long
You are the most selfish and senseless human being ever lived on planet earth. So your enjoyment is more important than your baby's feeding and your wife's health? You are a mistake of a husband and I'm sure by now your wife is regretting marrying you.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by fabbby(m): 9:31am On Jan 12, 2023
Oga leave that woman breast alone, exclusive breast feeding is not easy....please manage za oza packages and allow her abeg
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by ayo2008: 10:06am On Jan 12, 2023
Fabulozz:

I hate knacking without sucking the breast I feel like a failure

You a failure on top no sucking of breast?
Respect her decision for now and also speak to yourself that u a successful without sucking breast. Also, u can let ur wife know too you see yourself as a failure when u dnt suck breast when u have sex with her. She might have a change of mind though
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by ayo2008: 10:07am On Jan 12, 2023
kernniejay:

You are the most selfish and senseless human being ever lived on planet earth. So your enjoyment is more important than your baby's feeding and your wife's health? You are a mistake of a husband and I'm sure by now your wife is regretting marrying you.

Lolz

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Youngqueen(f): 10:08am On Jan 12, 2023
Sucking her breast would make milk flow. My baby is 1 yr plus and am still breastfeeding and my man knows my boobs should not be too stimulated with hand how much more sucked. It's a no no. No finish baby food abeg.

Ps. Your wife loves you to be straffing you after 2months of child birth... You sef... Respect her and respect yaself more.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by ayo2008: 10:08am On Jan 12, 2023
adecz:

So, this mumu wants to struggle
breast with a new born child that
doesn't struggle rice, pounded yam
or pepper soup with him❓❓❗️❗️

This must be the most stupid complaint
I've ever seen on NL. ☹️☹️☹️☹️

The wife sef is to patient with this
inconsiderate s3x pervert...❌❌❌

Such a man go dey vex when he sees
his baby sucking what he believes is his
rightful property.

Grow up mumu⚡️⚡️⚡️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Lolz
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:29am On Jan 12, 2023
Fabulozz:

No I don't have any fetish for lactating women it has nothing to do with the milk. I just love sucking breast even before she took in I used to suck them non stop she know full well that I can't knack without sucking them and I don't see why she want me to wait for 4 months is too long
Oga, you sound so self centered and inconsiderate.You are here thinking of breast, but have you considered the new born baby and how he or she should be adequately breastfed exclusively for 6 months to grow healthy and strong.
Oga, please just say you are looking for a reason to cheat.Because when men like this with cheating genes want to cheat,they will find even the flimsiest excuse.
Allow your wife breastfeed your child for the period she suggests.Learn to put your family first.
Moreover exclusive breastfeeding for six months is medically recommended.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by johhbekeboh09: 10:33am On Jan 12, 2023
doughziay:
Is breast sucking the current problem you are facing?

Respect her decision man, it's just 6months!
Na baby breast milk you want dey drag?

Imagine father contesting with his baby for milk in his wife's breast This is awful
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Fabulozz: 10:40am On Jan 12, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Oga, you sound so self centered and inconsiderate.You are here thinking of breast, but have you considered the new born baby and how he or she should be adequately breastfed exclusively for 6 months to grow healthy and strong.
Oga, please just say you are looking for a reason to cheat.Because when men like this with cheating genes want to cheat,they will find even the flimsiest excuse.
Allow your wife breastfeed your child for the period she suggests.Learn to put your family first.
Moreover exclusive breastfeeding for six months is medically recommended.

Sucking them 1 or 2 times a week during knacking will not harm the baby nor reduce the milk. No I am not looking for any reason too cheat , I love my wife she is the best woman in the entire world her breast and pussy are so sweet and is enough for me

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by sixtuso(m): 10:41am On Jan 12, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Fabulozz:

I know I sounded childish but cannot lie to you knacking without sucking the breast make me feel like a failure
I don Lough tire here
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by VOR2019: 10:50am On Jan 12, 2023
Fabulozz:
My wife gave birth 2 months ago. She had resumed her duty in the bedroom 3 weeks ago but she doesn't want me to suck her breast saying that I should wait after she stopped exclusively breastfeeding the baby she will be 6 months. I love to suck breast and I can't wait until the baby is 6 months she said I am overeating which I am not.

Tell me if she is exaggerating or am overeating? Would love to hear from married women and men in the house ?

See his mouth! And you can write this to the public!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by gistclinic: 11:03am On Jan 12, 2023
Go to http://gistclinic.info for marriage tips
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by enonche85(m): 11:44am On Jan 12, 2023
Banilla:
Don't you have a mother with two functioning breasts? undecided

hahahahahahaha!......Good question. make him go suck em mama breast since na wetin be em problem be that.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by aziaka111(m): 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
You mean now now you don dey knack your wife again You no fit give your wife 4 months before Knacking her??
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Sleekfingers: 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
Fabulozz:
My wife gave birth 2 months ago. She had resumed her duty in the bedroom 3 weeks ago but she doesn't want me to suck her breast saying that I should wait after she stopped exclusively breastfeeding the baby she will be 6 months. I love to suck breast and I can't wait until the baby is 6 months she said I am overeating which I am not.

Tell me if she is exaggerating or am overeating? Would love to hear from married women and men in the house ?

You wan dey drag breast with your piking abi? To pieces 4/4 planks for your head dey hungry me.......

You wan kill your wife abi? Pikin go suck....you self wan suck......oni mukumu ni e

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by enmich(m): 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
Pls brother listening to your wife don't u know medically it's said that by doing that u can give your baby an infection so do watin u one do at list she give u that one leave bra
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by emanobis(m): 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
Oga, apart from exclusive breast feeding, your baby is 3mnths old wch means whatsoever you r sucking is baby's milk and might be bad for Ur health.

2ndly, your wife is right on the exclusive breast feeding technique... it's for the mental stamina of Ur baby in the future

You will thank her later for adopting such technique
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by millstone(m): 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
Fabulozz:

Hope say you don settle your baby mama issue with your daughter before you come dey drag your baby breast milk
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by wumi2017(f): 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
Chai grin grin
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by sulakishop(m): 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
Go to Yaba left for post natal counselling. You will be glad you did

Fabulozz:

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by seyichicago(m): 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
Fabulozz:

mumu dey smell..op1
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
Fabulozz:

Sucking them 1 or 2 times a week during knacking will not harm the baby nor reduce the milk. No I am not looking for any reason too cheat , I love my wife she is the best woman in the entire world her breast and pussy are so sweet and is enough for me
It's well with you.Just be patient with her.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Victoria95(f): 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
Man, are you aware that you could infect your own baby with the microbes in your buccal cavity? Kindly give this a second thought and be patient till the woman is ready to wean that precious baby.
Fabulozz:

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Elzeeno(m): 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2023
Op you are not the only one that loves sucking breast, most men do. Please allow the poor woman to rest a little abeg. How will you even be comfortable sucking a woman's breast and milk is dripping out, you be Omomo?? Please be calming down.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Teeroyzimma: 10:04am On Feb 18, 2023
coolfredo:
Are u not a failure so?

Mac 10 why did I get a chance to talk to you about it was a good day that you will be the end of the day that you will be the end of the day that you will be the end of the day that you will be happy Ebuka did it was only people doing well and your mom to come in Lagos and then you're going out for lunch today should cancel this is a good point bruh I'm sure your dad doing yahoo boy I can never unstan am not a fed and he did you get a wife already know the feeling that you have a good point yesterday I got it for Lagos are the king JB and a naturally at the house is in Lagos then Tinubu don come back again I don't have any of these things dey
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Elohorp(f): 12:35pm On Mar 08
Have never insulted anyone in this forum but I feel like landing you a good hot slap
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by DeathToSimps: 5:26pm On Mar 08
onumadu:
Men these days are really damaged goods. lol
Imagine a man that should be encouraging his wife to breastfeed exclusively, and nurturing an infant, is busy thinking about sex. shocked
She should not even have allowed you to have sex with her in the first place until that child is at least 1 year old.
Even deliverance cannot save this type of a man.

Ment

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta / See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.