Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help (45868 Views)

I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by MrColdsweat: 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
Let her give you the breast to suck so that the baby can grow to be a dummy.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Kajaard: 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Lance00009: 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
Na still your baby mama make no allow you see your pikin born for u ?
Or another woman
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Baronthecelebri: 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
Just like me,if my wife born today, tomorrow I start fucking, no time.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by pstemma1990: 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
Jesslove:
Get a baby sucker use it when ever you are having sex put it in your mouth try this and thank me later.
grin
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by frozen70(f): 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:
My wife gave birth 2 months ago she had resumed her duty in the bedroom 3 weeks ago but she doesn't want me to suck her breast saying that I should wait after she stopped exclusively breastfeeding the baby she will be 6 months. I love to suck breast and I can't wait until the baby is 6 months she said I am overeating which I am not .tell me if she is exaggerating or am overeating? Would love to hear from married women and men in the house ?

Na your type dey drink baby feeding bottle

What are you doing with a lactating mother's breast

Do you want to drink the breast milk too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by GboyegaD(m): 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
You want to drag the breastmilk with your child who is on exclusive breast feeding Oga, abeg, find another issue or at worst, buy feeding bottle or pacifier to suck on.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Fabulozz: 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lance00009:
Na still your baby mama make no allow you see your pikin born for u ?
Or another woman

Another woman
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
wereh
Fabulozz:

I hate knacking without sucking the breast I feel like a failure

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by michealdeco: 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:

Your baby need the colostrum inside the breast milk, that's the baby's only source of nutrients, for its development.

Pls wait until 6months.
the colostrum is basically the first milk produced

So? cheesy

Baba wan drag baby food
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by NaBanga: 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
So you want to deny your own child of sweet nutritious fresh milk? Receive sense! angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by EmekaStanley: 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
What is this doing on front page?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by slimmax: 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ogbeni park one side joor, you no get problem, if she refuse to give kpekus I understand but…… mtcheeew

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by adubam(m): 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
Baby husband spotted
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by SeriouslySense(m): 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
grin grin grin
GboyegaD:
You want to drag the breastmilk with your child who is on exclusive breast feeding Oga, abeg, find another issue or at worst, buy feeding bottle or pacifier to suck on.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Slynation(m): 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
Haaa... wahala wahala
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by SeriouslySense(m): 8:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
grin grin grin I wonder O, dummic dummy question from the Husband grin grin grin. He should get lots of cow milk cheesy
EmekaStanley:
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by phorget(m): 8:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
Despite all the problems we are facing in Nigeria breast is this man's problem... undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Shalashaska: 8:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:
My wife gave birth 2 months ago. She had resumed her duty in the bedroom 3 weeks ago but she doesn't want me to suck her breast saying that I should wait after she stopped exclusively breastfeeding the baby she will be 6 months. I love to suck breast and I can't wait until the baby is 6 months she said I am overeating which I am not.

Tell me if she is exaggerating or am overeating? Would love to hear from married women and men in the house ?

Milk good for you
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Odumoye(m): 8:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
Of all the problems wey confront Nigeria, na baby breast milk be your own wahala.....Mr man, better talk senses into yourself.....

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Lyfdiscvry91(f): 8:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
I really don't know why you people keep pushing rubbish to fp.. I mean are there no other better informations out there undecided

No one should bother mentioning me cos I can't view it. All thanks to Nairaland for not rectifying this issue for edges now . Avoid my comment so you don't end you talking to yourself..

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by JDJ4: 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Comon wait
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Akeem1759(m): 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Upon all the problem wey Mwn dey face for this Country Chaii

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Would u rather suck the breasts milk than your child? Are you that selfish, which kind man you be self? Just 5wks after puting to bed she still allow u to dey knack, yet that doesn't please u and u still won suck breasts....
Her breasts is tender now n spilling out breasts milk, u won suck baby milk or dont you kbw dat ur razor teeth fight bite injure her?
Oga, six months for the baby no too much, take it as a sacrifice or you are a heartless and selfish dad!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Richy4(m): 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
EmekaStanley:
Just lighten up a little.. are u not tired of so many bad news making front page this days smiley

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Upworkwriter007(f): 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:
My wife gave birth 2 months ago. She had resumed her duty in the bedroom 3 weeks ago but she doesn't want me to suck her breast saying that I should wait after she stopped exclusively breastfeeding the baby she will be 6 months. I love to suck breast and I can't wait until the baby is 6 months she said I am overeating which I am not.

Tell me if she is exaggerating or am overeating? Would love to hear from married women and men in the house ?
Guy, boobs will be aching her.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by JeffreyJunior: 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
So this is an issue too. cheesy
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by kaywhy09(m): 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
Wahala! Wahala!! Wahala!!!
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Chris2863(m): 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
Nawa oo! Nothing differentiates this one from a dog

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by VawuIenceProMax: 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

u are a useless man

6 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by MaverickA3: 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
Why should a responsible father be competing with his innocent babies on breast sucking? I'm sorry to say this, you don't know what you are doing o

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man / Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.