Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help (45848 Views)

I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by olancho: 10:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
For this hardship wey dey this country people prick still dey raise. Bros how does breast milk taste? Tinubu must hear this.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Ammmy: 10:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
E be like say u dey craze
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Tewqewtii(m): 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
na failure you be oga
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Passionnn: 10:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:
My wife gave birth 2 months ago. She had resumed her duty in the bedroom 3 weeks ago but she doesn't want me to suck her breast saying that I should wait after she stopped exclusively breastfeeding the baby she will be 6 months. I love to suck breast and I can't wait until the baby is 6 months she said I am overeating which I am not.

Tell me if she is exaggerating or am overeating? Would love to hear from married women and men in the house ?
You are overreacting
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Fragility6: 11:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
Verifiedtrader:

10k bro
All access to me abi
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Banbanna(m): 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
Una go kee person here o grin cheesy. WTF!
Jesslove:
Get a baby sucker use it when ever you are having sex put it in your mouth try this and thank me later.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by shedy03(m): 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:
My wife gave birth 2 months ago. She had resumed her duty in the bedroom 3 weeks ago but she doesn't want me to suck her breast saying that I should wait after she stopped exclusively breastfeeding the baby she will be 6 months. I love to suck breast and I can't wait until the baby is 6 months she said I am overeating which I am not.

Tell me if she is exaggerating or am overeating? Would love to hear from married women and men in the house ?
A month and a week after she dropped she don resume bedroom duty. Who no get patient, you or madam? lol
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Oziens: 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
Op! You be zygote. Period.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by enigma1990: 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
I don't know why some people no dey shame at all? see wetin you dey type and post about sucking breast bla bla bla.SMH
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Toktee(m): 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

I hate knacking without sucking the breast I feel like a failure
You no well
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by premierlead: 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
ibechris:
No one will understand u my brother

I can't even have sex without touching and sucking breast.

My brother,just take heart and endure.

U shall smile ok.

My own is ass, I can't knack without caressing and touching the wonderful made ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by jibrilELsudan: 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
INDEED YOU ARE MOST STUPID

IT IS YOUR TPYE THAT PEEP YOUR HOUSEGIRL IN THE BATHROOM WHEN SHE IS TAKING A BATH

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by makeitijn: 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
MaverickA3:
I have consulted the Oracle on your matter.
The gods ask you to be sucking the right breast while the baby suck the left breast.
lol you be fooul
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by greggng: 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

You are not ashamed of yourself ? You will prefer your child to be hungry inasmuch as you eat food left for him? Anyways I just want election to come so that apc and pdp will be sent home and men like you sucking children breast will find something good to do with there mouth
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by 7arrows: 11:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

Guy na wa for u o. U wan dey follow baby share milk nii? If u so like breast and sex make u go marry second wife

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by 7arrows: 11:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
Jesslove:
Get a baby sucker use it when ever you are having sex put it in your mouth try this and thank me later.

Hahahahaha. I have one for free. Infact 2. DM me.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by 7arrows: 11:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

Please don't involve my mum she has nothing to do with my lifestyle

Guy u need help.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by 7arrows: 11:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
ibechris:
No one will understand u my brother

I can't even have sex without touching and sucking breast.

My brother,just take heart and endure.

U shall smile ok.

Birds of the same feather flock TO............ER
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by asapants: 11:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
Please respect her decision, she’s the bearing the burden.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by occfx: 11:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
doughziay:
Is breast sucking the current problem you are facing?

Respect her decision man, it's just 6months!
Na baby breast milk you want dey drag?

I tire ooo, upon all the problem wey dey Nigeria na breast milk be this man problem. Tomorrow now he will go and vote Tinubu
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by AMI3(m): 11:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
VicM6:
So, pls tell me the help he needs o....should we call his wife and sit her down then talk some senses to her or should we call the man himself and put some sense into his empty brain....This i think should be regarded as his personal life affair and shouldn't be brought to the public....Imagine, I love to suck my wife breast and that...mtcheew
grin grin
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Exceed15: 11:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
C'mon man up n keep away from breast for now until she's ready. Ur baby deserve the best
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by tonididdy(m): 12:03am On Jan 12, 2023
mens83:

obviously you are overreacting. The breast you want to suck. Is it for fun or to drink the milk? You can't possibly be serious. What do you want your baby to drink? More So breast milk is never sweet grin
Respect your self and allow baby his/ her time.
Breast milk is sugary sweet.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by chival(f): 12:13am On Jan 12, 2023
Cutehector:
Oh chim.. Of all things in this world na breast sück be this man problem..

grin grin grin
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by SPAMBOX7: 12:20am On Jan 12, 2023
Fabulozz:

Omo grin
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by EroticJane(f): 12:45am On Jan 12, 2023
Verifiedtrader:
This OP is one hell of a funny man. ���� Get your T-Mobile esim from me.
funny or an ed1ot?
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Sweetvie: 12:51am On Jan 12, 2023
Jesslove:
[b][/b]Get a baby sucker [b][/b]use it when ever you are having sex put it in your mouth try this and thank me later.
grin grin grin
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by dontrulee: 12:57am On Jan 12, 2023
Na big baby you be. grin grin
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Sweetvie: 12:59am On Jan 12, 2023
Baby pacifier will help undecided
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Thomthom(m): 1:36am On Jan 12, 2023
This question of urs dey make me shame.. do you want to suck milk
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Sibbb: 2:01am On Jan 12, 2023
Fabulozz:

You’re already a failure, mumu man
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:17am On Jan 12, 2023
Fabulozz:

You open thread because of breast. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man / Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.