Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help (45871 Views)

I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by MyAmericandream(f): 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

I know I sounded childish but cannot lie to you knacking without sucking the breast make me feel like a failure
Guy, you joke too much grin

The number one function of a breast is to feed the baby. Your baby have access to the breast for just few months. But yours is a life time.

If you do not get access to a woman’s breast during intercourse makes you a failure. You need serious deliverance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by teemonk(m): 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:
My wife gave birth 2 months ago. She had resumed her duty in the bedroom 3 weeks ago but she doesn't want me to suck her breast saying that I should wait after she stopped exclusively breastfeeding the baby she will be 6 months. I love to suck breast and I can't wait until the baby is 6 months she said I am overeating which I am not.

Tell me if she is exaggerating or am overeating? Would love to hear from married women and men in the house ?

You're simply a foolish man with no sense left in you. How can you suck the nipples an infant is suckling upon? Do you want to endanger the baby? Do you think your baby will be able to withstand some bacteria or germs from your mouth to the nipple? Oga, your wife actually had a better adult teaching than you did before marriage. Don't you know even ordinary kissing of babies on their chicks can cause harm to them if the person is a carrier of a diesease.
You need to wait for that baby to finish his own before you can resume your own. Try and be getting sense small you hear?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by makson007: 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
Banilla:
Don't you have a mother with two functioning breasts? undecided

Abi o ... I wonder o
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by fof1: 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:
My wife gave birth 2 months ago. She had resumed her duty in the bedroom 3 weeks ago but she doesn't want me to suck her breast saying that I should wait after she stopped exclusively breastfeeding the baby she will be 6 months. I love to suck breast and I can't wait until the baby is 6 months she said I am overeating which I am not.

Tell me if she is exaggerating or am overeating? Would love to hear from married women and men in the house ?

You are a really Lazy Breed...Just under two Months, you have Started Fucking the Woman? No Restraints...a very Weak Fellow. No Discipline not to talk of asking Silly questions here..
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by makson007: 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
Jesslove:
Get a baby sucker use it when ever you are having sex put it in your mouth try this and thank me later.

Hmmmn! Name by force,?
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by makson007: 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
Jesslove:
Get a baby sucker use it when ever you are having sex put it in your mouth try this and thank me later.

Hmmmn! Na by force,?
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by arantess: 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

you are overreacting
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by jmichael259(m): 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

The most unfortunate thing is that Seun is very much active on this nairaland while it goes down like erectile dysfunction.
All these facebook pages will not approve this nonsense post not to talk of making front page. Imagine the amount of brain cells one would lose if they try to comprehend this write up.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by kolosman(m): 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
You take preek kill your wife, abi? grin
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by benqo01(m): 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

Wow economy isn't affecting u at all,well allow d breast rest for now is it soft or hard?
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Vatod(m): 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
What a wicked soul, how did you feel having sex with feeding mother, I can’t even be in the same room with her
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by lordally(m): 9:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

I know I sounded childish but cannot lie to you knacking without sucking the breast make me feel like a failure

grin grin grin grin grin laff don keeh me!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by uvie66: 9:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
doughziay:
Is breast sucking the current problem you are facing?

Respect her decision man, it's just 6months!
Na baby breast milk you want dey drag?
... the thing weak me, this one bring breastsucking to forum, upon all the problems you have breast sucking is no 1, I think you need counseling
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by biggz82: 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
Shame no dey catch you, you dey follow you pikin drag food.

Bra i shame for you
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by deebrownneymar: 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

Is your mum not alive?
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Jollyjane4U: 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
LOL

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Kabaa123: 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
Banilla:
You want to finish the milk she produces for your child? Jesus Christ!

Go buy baby formula so she can bottle feed you too. undecided

What some women deal with.

This kind man can’t even afford it. Lolzz
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by belcom10(m): 10:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
Chaii shocked undecided. A full grown man competing with his child. Self control is great gain.

Fabulozz:

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by VicM6: 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
AMI3:

That is not necessary please. People need help all the time what may seems right to u may seems run to others
So, pls tell me the help he needs o....should we call his wife and sit her down then talk some senses to her or should we call the man himself and put some sense into his empty brain....This i think should be regarded as his personal life affair and shouldn't be brought to the public....Imagine, I love to suck my wife breast and that...mtcheew
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by samcus(m): 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

a finished man
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Pymetrics: 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

One of the reasons why Islam encourage marrying more than one wife. If you can't endure, marrying second wife and stop causing hardship to the first wife. Just ensure both of them are not breastfeeding at the same time.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Karleb(m): 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
Jesslove:

You are very wicked somebody. grin
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by 44smart: 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
Jesslove:

Chai! This one weak me ooooo
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Osobi32(m): 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

For even thinking this way..... You are indeed a failure
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by chypotenti(m): 10:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

Oga you're already a failure for even discussing this....
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by SamOchuko: 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

You won suck breast milk? Wetin ur baby go come suck? Hope madness nor day inside u sha?
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by rickleye: 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

Dude let your wife be.
Go brothel to suck and bleep someone else for the duration.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by 44smart: 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

Btw, is 6 months not too small to stop breastfeeding a child? No matter how much you like sucking, can't you sacrifice this for your baby for time being?
Or is it that if you did not something will happen. This is one of many sacrifices you do in marriage.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Nnamaka1: 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

Fool
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Unrated900(m): 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
doughziay:

Na wetin Dey make am grow Be that
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by demoBaba: 10:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

So breast socking is your primary issue now.
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by omolasho: 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
Army of adulterers here will see your acts as weird and condemnable. This is because they would satisfy their filthy lucre with their battalion of sex slaves were they in your scenario.

I perceived you are a faithful husband. Buh me gonna beg yor, for conscience sake, understand with ya queen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta / Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.