Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me (38584 Views)

Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake / PDP Delegates Show Fayose Ballot As They Vote For Bisi Kolawole / Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Emir01: 10:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

You south westerners have been playing opposition since the days of shagari and ekwueme. You played the opposition against yaradua and Jonathan and nobody accused you of being politically parochial. I have NEVER seen a people like you guys. The very same thing you've been doing for ages is what you accuse someone else of doing? Igbos voted shagari, Obasanjo your brother, yaradua, Jonathan and atiku and yet you accuse them of parochial politics. You south westerners got guts.

Wetin SW benefit from Jonathan regime? SW suffered it despite voting for him. It's a statement of fact that if you work for a party you enjoy more. Even God will not be angry by rewarding people that support and labour for you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Drbarmes(m): 10:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
Useless talk

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by chriskosherbal(m): 10:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
grin this one loud ooh

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by ATLIEN2027: 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
Juanmike:
is Ilagbiji now a republic?

Go and ask the UN if IPOB terrorist zombidient landlocked land is now a Republic.

GTFOH
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by uba1991: 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Nothing he says can please you ignorant, envious, bitter, hate-filled bigoted lots above and below.

Asiwaju Tinubu was talking to his fellow APC members of Igbo extraction to work extra hard to mobilize more votes for him and APC from top to bottom of Presidency to national assembly to states and LGAs so that they will have more seats at the national table and negotiating power more than the basic constitutional representation in his political appointments to reward those who spent their time, financial and material resources and invested heavily in his campaign and election.

Asiwaju was not addressing ipob terrorists and their sympathizers here on NL and SM who are behind the candidate of mushroom lp.

check my signature for free stuffs!
are you among the foolish ones that will buy rice at 50k and still go back to vote APC? Are you among the foolish ones that is buying fuel 500 Naira per litre or wait for 48 hours on the line before you get fuel then still go back to vote the same APC? Anybody that vote for APC in this coming election is not only cursed but his whole lineage is cursed.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by jaxxy(m): 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
smiley

Nobody will vote the DOA muslim/muslim ticket sadly. undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by etrange: 10:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lol... sounds like a threat.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by peter0071(m): 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
APC go and rest. Una no get shame

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by crafteck(m): 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
kingharzy:
LOL...
When you were asked how you intend to solve Nigeria's problems you appointed El-Rufai and co to answer.... oya, do campaign no, you'll prefer to scream unknowngrammar.... Now..
National cake that your father didn't bake you're providing sharing formula. Qualified and competent aspirants are all talking about unifying and exploiting our national resources for national development and security and Mr. Tinubu is doing AbraCadabra with our future, polarizing our nation in the name of campaign.

we don't even have to wait until the votes are counted to be assured of the number of mad people we have in this country, whoever tells me to vote BAT is a mental cripple.

Brutal grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by CSTRR: 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
Just look at some people's president.

A shameless caricature that reeks of corruption.

Even if you reduce my IQ by a 1000%, it won't be low enough to vote for Tinubu.

You can't find intelligent people supporting a criminal lunatic.

Its always the illiterates and the bigots.

He want to enter aso rock to share.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Blaze14k: 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue
Truly Bola Tinubu is taken the Igbo people for granted
tongue

Of course bro.. we all know this for a long time

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by CaseSensitive(m): 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
Get your PVC ready guys. I know who I will vote for....if I have the opportunity to
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Mitsurugi(m): 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Nothing he says can please you ignorant, envious, bitter, hate-filled bigoted lots above and below.

Asiwaju Tinubu was talking to his fellow APC members of Igbo extraction to work extra hard to mobilize more votes for him and APC from top to bottom of Presidency to national assembly to states and LGAs so that they will have more seats at the national table and negotiating power more than the basic constitutional representation in his political appointments to reward those who spent their time, financial and material resources and invested heavily in his campaign and election.

Asiwaju was not addressing ipob terrorists and their sympathizers here on NL and SM who are behind the candidate of mushroom lp.

Shut up Ogbeni. Imagine, just imagine Obi or Atiku said this. The level of your hypocrisy is egregiously irritating angry

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Okhuadams(m): 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
politicoNG:

https://gazettengr.com/only-when-igbos-vote-for-me-will-they-eat-national-cake-tinubu/
Eze indi Igbo President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. And Ichie Shettima has landed

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
You know what? I think Tiefnubu should win, he should win so that all these supporters of him can all die in poverty after he dealt with nigerian economy, he should win so boko haram, kidnnappers, herdsmen and terrosist can carry on killing nigerians, he should win so that dollar will reach 1000 naira if it isn't already, he should win so poverty can carry on, he should win so that the Biafra agitating can carry on in full force again as it appears to have suddenlly went quiet because Obi is running for presidency. Tiefnubu should win so that nigeria can finally disintergrate or divide and disappear into oblivion forever. If Tiefnubu becomes president the level of insecurity will be so high people would not be able to leave their houses. The poor will go after the rich, rich people will not be able to leave their houses no matter how many battalion of security men they employ

This i have seen.

I feel sorry for Nnamdi kanu who had wanted to liberate the Igbos and Igbos have left him in prison and suddenly are in support of Obi. None of them is agitating for Biafra anymore, and what if Obi didn't win? Which is highly likely because the APC corrupt government will rig the election to favour Tiefnubu, what then will happen? As i ve said the BiafrA agitation will begin again, this i have seen.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tribalism has really dealt with this contraption called a nation..

Just like ma nigga Nas said" And itz neva gonn stop".....

Fvcked up!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Mitsurugi(m): 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
femisplash:
This Gazette always following Tinubu everywhere with bad belle. However, Tinubu reiterated the law of harvest. Ibos should have learnt lesson from Sai baba.

As Buhari denied Igbos cake, which other part of Nigeria is enjoying it.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by CSTRR: 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
Blaze14k:

Of course bro.. we all know this for a long time
That is what happens when on election day, you sit at home and watch channels news instead of coming out to vote so that lunatics like Tinubu remain in the dustbin that they belong.

In the polling units in lagos, the only people you would see are touts and agbo sellers, while learned people are at home watching sunrise daily on channels tv.

Hopefully, Igbos all over the country reply him on election day and change the insultive narrative..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Signum(f): 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

@Moderators, rule no. 2

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by IfnobeGod20: 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
This is the mentality that APC has been carrying since 2015 and that is what is killing the nation. The mentality of winners take all. Such is new in our political space and we must not reinforce such this year by vehemently voting against anything that has do with APC or Tinubu.
Someone should tell Tinubu that Nigeria doesn't practice one party system and that's why we have multiple parties in the land.
You cannot placate the Ibos with useless promise. Tinubu didn't know that when he voted against OBJ in 1999 and 2003. Even when other governors in south west gave OBJ maximum support.
God please hear our prayers in this next election and shame these people with the mentality of winners take all.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Mitsurugi(m): 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
HydraFeeds:
. So you did not read where he said he will transform Enugu into industrial hub better than it is today ?

After the subtle threat........

8 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by TheGift: 10:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
politicoNG:

https://gazettengr.com/only-when-igbos-vote-for-me-will-they-eat-national-cake-tinubu/
"ONLY" from ME.

Emi lo kan mentality.

Even when apparently, they are sick, physically and mentally, they and their followers persist in their entitlement mentality.

9 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by GoAndVerifyNow: 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
I can never vote for this emilokan.

God forbid BAT thing.

National Cake my ass!

8 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Elidrisy20: 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
Is not good nau

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by shortIGBOman: 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
limeta:
Say the same to hausas fulanis i dare you
There is nothing like one Nigeria

Northerners no be anybody mate oo

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by damosade(m): 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
“You cannot block the way of success. It is only the ignorant that will stand in the way of victory. We are not looking for 25 per cent votes. We are working assiduously until Bola Ahmed Tinubu becomes the president of Nigeria,” he stressed.

Please note that this quote and whole report could probably be another fake news from the fake news platform Gazette.

And with your level of education and exposure, does this message make any tangible sense to you? and must it be heard from the so called incoming president?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Acidosis(m): 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
Osibajo2023:
if I were him, I will only say ur votes are useless, and u need not vote, because without u fools, he will win, jus like buhari

I'm from Kogi state and my vote is for Obidatti.

Kill yourself.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Chiraq77(m): 10:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
httops:
If The Candidate you Support to be President Of Nigeria Licked a Microphone because He was told to “Taste” the Mic. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.

I think it's spiritual

Maybe Na I'm Jazz
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Zeezenho: 10:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
femisplash:
This Gazette always following Tinubu everywhere with bad belle. However, Tinubu reiterated the law of harvest. Ibos should have learnt lesson from Sai baba.

Which lesson is rice cheaper in your market than anywhere else.daura today is worse of than anywhere in the east.yorubas are living in idp camp so what the hell did you gain from APC.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by bentenny(m): 10:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue
Truly Bola Tinubu is taken the Igbo people for granted
tongue
I dont blame him...i blame most of the igbo elites who behave like slaves with zero shame!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by seunayantokun(m): 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
That's distasteful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Blaze14k: 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
CSTRR:

That is what happens when on election day, you sit at home and watch channels news instead of coming out to vote so that lunatics like Tinubu remain in the dustbin that they belong.

In the polling units in lagos, the only people you would see are touts and agbo sellers, while learned people are at home watching sunrise daily on channels tv.

Hopefully, Igbos all over the country reply him on election day and change the insultive narrative..

Im definitely voting on that day bro.. theres no way tinubu will be the president of Nigeria.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain / Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. / Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.