Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me (38633 Views)

Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake / PDP Delegates Show Fayose Ballot As They Vote For Bisi Kolawole / Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
DankemzI:
Says who?
Who are you to decide who eats from the national cake?
Do you know who bakes the national cake?
No wonder you liaised with Fulanis to make GEJ's government ungovernable shocked
It's pay back time now, what you to South South GEJ's, we'll send you to elderly people's home

Please tell us who bakes the national cake
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Dragonsword: 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tinubu Ekwensu kpogi Oku��������

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Nothing he says can please you ignorant, envious, bitter, hate-filled bigoted lots above and below.

Asiwaju Tinubu was talking to his fellow APC members of Igbo extraction to work extra hard to mobilize more votes for him and APC from top to bottom of Presidency to national assembly to states and LGAs so that they will have more seats at the national table and negotiating power more than the basic constitutional representation in his political appointments to reward those who spent their time, financial and material resources and invested heavily in his campaign and election.

Asiwaju was not addressing ipob terrorists and their sympathizers here on NL and SM who are behind the candidate of mushroom lp.

check my signature for free stuffs!

As SIMPLE AS ABC.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Vinnie2000(m): 11:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
CSTRR:
If not for Peter obi in the race, atiku would beat this senile tinubu by 12pm on election day.

Peter obi is the only reason tinubu has hope.

If all the pdp forces align on election day, tinubu would lose woefully.

A lot of Igbos are angry with Peter Obi for being a distraction, and honestly they have a point.

If Nigerians cannot aspire for the highest levels of governnace in peter obi, then they better vote for Atiku.

He is the better option to Tinubu.

He will loot but atleast he is not senile and divisive.

Tinubu will loot and divide the country with his madness.

Oga, Atiku is the DISTRACTION to Peter Obi! sad

If he was Not in the Race, some Hausas would have picked Peter Obi as their Choice. sad

Atiku has been Vice President for 8 Years and Looted Enough!

What is he Looking for in Aso Rock again?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue
Truly Bola Tinubu is taken the Igbo people for granted
tongue

I don't think so, he was talking to his party members in Enugu or wherever to encourage their people to vote for him so that they partake in developing the economy with him, even though we ALL know that despite the FAAC they have received, they did nothing to alleviate the sufferings of their people. It is Federal that is in their eye so that they can develop the economy like they developed south east. shocked
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by PDJT: 11:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
-Who does this old fool think he is? Which Igbo man or woman is even trying to sale this drug peddler to our people? I think the stolen wealth this chap cornered for himself and family has really made him pathologically insane.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by fof1: 11:24pm On Jan 11, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
kereman1:
A retard has spoken

Isn't he faster than Okowa? Just asking grin
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by vickydevoka(m): 11:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
politicoNG:

https://gazettengr.com/only-when-igbos-vote-for-me-will-they-eat-national-cake-tinubu/
I will vote sowore. Tomorrow I will tell my children I never contributed to Nigeria failure

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by 2buffagain(m): 11:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
Whoever votes for BAT, may the suffering of everyone in that country be upon your head.
You will personally pay for the damage on all those people's destiny from your own destiny bank balance.

It's fucking obvious that you should not be using your choice to vote for this man.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by faceland: 11:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
He addressed them with disrespect.

Any Igbo with self respect would tell him to go Bleep himself with his imaginary national cake.

The thief would only tax you and take from your pocket like he did Lagos people a decade after leaving office. Let election due and come so we send this man to a nursing home in UK.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
kennisman:
You hear ur pampass cassava candidate, any Igbo that vote this man, Amadioha go kill am.

Was Obi a Governor when all this was happening to Awkuzu people?

https://saharareporters.com/2020/10/20/awkuzu-untold-stories-sars-deadliest-den
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Truthdeypain: 11:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
Primus123:
Nothing person no go hear, even people that wear Pampers to ensure they doesn't pee on themselves are issuing threats! Just imagine!

Conscience, you have it. You don't have to say more than that.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
Angelfrost:
That's a divisive and stupid thing to say!

Who writes these speeches for these senile men??!

It's a democracy... Everyone can't and shouldn't vote for anyone, that doesn't mean that they get denied the dividends of democracy.

At all, they just benefit more when they vote for who wins the election.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Truthdeypain: 11:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
everythinggirly:
This isn't making any sense, I thought we're one Nigeria

Of course, so far as am IGBOMAN never, ever becomes the president of Nigeria.

Either North or yoruba.

IGBOMAN will never be president.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by onuman: 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
kingharzy:
LOL...
When you were asked how you intend to solve Nigeria's problems you appointed El-Rufai and co to answer.... oya, do campaign no, you'll prefer to scream unknowngrammar.... Now..
National cake that your father didn't bake you're providing sharing formula. Qualified and competent aspirants are all talking about unifying and exploiting our national resources for national development and security and Mr. Tinubu is doing AbraCadabra with our future, polarizing our nation in the name of campaign.

we don't even have to wait until the votes are counted to be assured of the number of mad people we have in this country, whoever tells me to vote BAT is a mental cripple.

Whoever votes for Tinubu is mentally challenged.

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Truthdeypain: 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
Emola12:
bro forget say we be Yoruba tinubu speach no dey okay which one be national cake if you vote me you will share inside so if all Igbo come vote OBI and tinubu com later become Nigeria president so dey no go share inside the Cake abi True true tinubu never believe in one Nigeria,,,,,,bro think am wella

Wow. I am just speechless Las Las.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by BlueDuck: 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
politicoNG:

https://gazettengr.com/only-when-igbos-vote-for-me-will-they-eat-national-cake-tinubu/

Tinubu and the Ibos deserve each other for real, they've got all those drugs in common...fuckëd-up creatures, all of them
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Abagworo(m): 11:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
This is the main reason Atiku is better than Tinubu. Any politician that believes only those who voted for him stand to benefit is bound to fail in unifying the nation especially if he makes verbal proclamation of such. That was Buhari's main error that affected the peace in Nigeria despite his good efforts. After election everybody must be carried along whether they voted for you or not .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by target007(m): 11:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
ABEG, FELLOW NIGERIANS, LET US USE THIS WONDERFUL VIDEO BY MY MAN LANBOGINNI TO TAKE CLEAN DEPRESSION. ONLY GOD WILL SAVE US IN THIS OUR OBODO NIGERIA!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIR4BuVSNAc

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by onuman: 11:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
Elenih:
Most awkward campaign speech ever
Because Mr Tinubu no longer understands what is politically correct due to old age with related ailments. If not, how could a normal presidential candidate vomit these statements about the Igbo during campaign in Igboland.?

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Emola12(m): 11:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Wow. I am just speechless Las Las.
is it for garri ewa or cassava
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Kaiser20: 11:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue
Truly Bola Tinubu is taken the Igbo people for granted
tongue
Tinubu has made himself a clown nationwide.
The once-respected jagaban of Yoruba Muslims has reduced himself to Zero.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Mccullum: 11:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
Nothing he says can please you ignorant, envious, bitter, hate-filled bigoted lots above and below.

Asiwaju Tinubu was talking to his fellow APC members of Igbo extraction to work extra hard to mobilize more votes for him and APC from top to bottom of Presidency to national assembly to states and LGAs so that they will have more seats at the national table and negotiating power more than the basic constitutional representation in his political appointments to reward those who spent their time, financial and material resources and invested heavily in his campaign and election.

Asiwaju was not addressing ipob terrorists and their sympathizers here on NL and SM who are behind the candidate of mushroom lp.

check my signature for free stuffs!

I copied and pasted this response by one of reasonable Nigerians to Obidirty supporter.

Truly, What ever Tinubu said, they'll twisted it to make jest of him on social medias, still Tinubu is the next president elect of Nigeria by May 29th,2023 by the will of God.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Formation10: 11:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
So you and your party have nothing for Nigerians than to share the national cake i for those that are still following Tiunbu and APC will beg for food to eat

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Formation10: 11:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
Cake that your father didn't know they bake it you want to share it ok Mr share share we dey wait

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Saknc92jx: 11:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
:'

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by NavasBit: 12:06am On Jan 12, 2023
Whether they listen or not you are winning 100%. You can't expect gigantic project or post if you don't deliver votes. Vote wisely. Tinubu don tell una.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Truthdeypain: 12:06am On Jan 12, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

Simple as ABC.

South Easterners have not learnt how to play politics. They have remained politically parochial since the days of Nnamdi Azikiwe.

This is the very first time they will have a genuine contender who does not care about tribe nor regional extraction but instead of them to key into this train, they are busy playing petty politics, concentrating on ephemeral reasoning of a few demented individuals

Respectful kid. I see the great respect you lay for one of Africas greatest names. A man respected by all but disrespected by a few, spineless, cowardly, hypocritical and terribly dishonest fellows.

He remains a great man in the face of all. All the greats like Nkrumah, sesseko, etc.. pay homage to this African legend and liberator cum freedom fighter.

Only fools and noentities disrespect legends. I bet you would not smile fondly if it was the name of Awolowo used in the same fashion. A man who brought untold pain to millions of my people, yet you never see my people masturbating with his name with grave disrespect and spite, except out of self defence like this one right here, for no other reason but out of sheer respect for you guys as you guys venerate him to the high heavens and beyond mostly for the part he played in wiling out a significant part of the tribe you are trained to hate.

Las Las sha, try dey get sense for this One Nigeria wry you dey.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by MrColdsweat: 12:08am On Jan 12, 2023
You will never see yorubas condemn posts like this.
When oba of bini threatened to drown igbos, they kept mute. If igbo retaliate they accuse us of hate.

Nigerians are observing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Igboslayer: 12:09am On Jan 12, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
maybe they should stop paying tax to FG.
Dey No born dem well. Vote OBI and suffer with him in defeat, or be sensible, vote Tinubu and be relevant. You can’t be in the minority and still be stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall / Herdsmen Spotted Around 2am In Awka This Morning- Pictures / Mansur Dan-Ali, Danjuma Nanfo & LYM Hassan In $1.4 Million Contract Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.