Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me (38605 Views)

Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake / PDP Delegates Show Fayose Ballot As They Vote For Bisi Kolawole / Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by CSTRR: 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
If not for Peter obi in the race, atiku would beat this senile tinubu by 12pm on election day.

Peter obi is the only reason tinubu has hope.

If all the pdp forces align on election day, tinubu would lose woefully.

A lot of Igbos are angry with Peter Obi for being a distraction, and honestly they have a point.

If Nigerians cannot aspire for the highest levels of governnace in peter obi, then they better vote for Atiku.

He is the better option to Tinubu.

He will loot but atleast he is not senile and divisive.

Tinubu will loot and divide the country with his madness.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by IfnobeGod20: 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Nothing he says can please you ignorant, envious, bitter, hate-filled bigoted lots above and below.

Asiwaju Tinubu was talking to his fellow APC members of Igbo extraction to work extra hard to mobilize more votes for him and APC from top to bottom of Presidency to national assembly to states and LGAs so that they will have more seats at the national table and negotiating power more than the basic constitutional representation in his political appointments to reward those who spent their time, financial and material resources and invested heavily in his campaign and election.

Asiwaju was not addressing ipob terrorists and their sympathizers here on NL and SM who are behind the candidate of mushroom lp.

check my signature for free stuffs!
Why are you people so terrible like this? Tinubu will say one thing and you guys his supporters will interpret it to another thing. Does Tinubu speak in parable or tongue that it requires many interpretations and meanings?
You can partake of national cake has now turned to winning more seats aside the constitutional requirements.
This is terrible. I pray Nigeria should just get it right this year.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by HydraFeeds(m): 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
Mitsurugi:

After the subtle threat........

well I was responding to someone that said Tinubu didn’t make plans for the betterment of Nigeria .
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
“You cannot block the way of success. It is only the ignorant that will stand in the way of victory. We are not looking for 25 per cent votes. We are working assiduously until Bola Ahmed Tinubu becomes the president of Nigeria,” he stressed.

Please note that this quote and whole report could probably be another fake news from the fake news platform Gazette.

Your candidate is mentally challenged

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Zeezenho: 10:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
HydraFeeds:
. So you did not read where he said he will transform Enugu into industrial hub better than it is today ?

He should transform irabaji first

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Ekzoba(m): 10:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
The All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, has sparked reactions over a derogatory statement to Igbos during his campaign rally in Enugu State.
Naija News earlier reported that the APC presidential candidate was received at the Enugu International Airport by Governors Hope Uzodinma of Imo State, Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State, former Senate President, Ken Nnamani, and other APC chieftains in the South East.

Tinubu was accompanied by Governor Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State and his Jagawa counterpart, Abubakar Badaru, alongside other APC national leaders.

At the campaign rally held at the Michael Okpara Square, Enugu, Tinubu subtly warned the Igbos that they would continue to be marginalized until he gets their support.

The former governor of Lagos State acknowledged that the Igbos are working hard but urged them to work harder because nobody will give them credit until they deliver victory.

According to Tinubu, the Igbos will get nothing but a slight clap or half-soaked slice of bread until he becomes the president of Nigeria.

Video Player

00:00
00:43

Tinubu’s statement sparked reactions as many netizens faulted him.

@un_ugo wrote: “Red flag. Ndi Igbo as u can see,we will wipe APC frm Nigeria”

@Alposkis wrote: “My own is that stupid Imo state Gov behind him laughing. Nah that man is a disgrace yo!”

@AndyEtonye wrote: “This is it….and all our Igbo leaders are there clapping.”

@ai_goal wrote: “Is 2/3rd no longer necessary in order for a winner to emerge in a presidential election? Somebody should pls clear me o. You wanna get something from me &u still dey rubbish me on top? Feb 25th should come kiakia, gotto see how many votes this my tribesman get from SS&SE”

@MethodChuka wrote: “This is a very big insults. Anyway this kind man can never rule Nigeria”

@emmychima22 wrote: “He’s so disappointed and he voiced out,now it is sliced bread. What is wrong with this man bayi”

@chukwuebukaxtia wrote: “This is actually a threat.”

@ezimora_sixtus wrote: “Imagine coming to igboland and insulting members of his party, if this is not see finish I don’t know what else is.”

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Osibajo2023: 10:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
Acidosis:

I'm from Kogi state and my vote is for Obidatti.

Kill yourself.
and so, ur vote is as useless as ur cursed generation
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
ATLIEN2027:
Peter Gregory Obi is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Yes, he is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by 7arrows: 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
kingharzy:
LOL...
When you were asked how you intend to solve Nigeria's problems you appointed El-Rufai and co to answer.... oya, do campaign no, you'll prefer to scream unknowngrammar.... Now..
National cake that your father didn't bake you're providing sharing formula. Qualified and competent aspirants are all talking about unifying and exploiting our national resources for national development and security and Mr. Tinubu is doing AbraCadabra with our future, polarizing our nation in the name of campaign.

we don't even have to wait until the votes are counted to be assured of the number of mad people we have in this country, whoever tells me to vote BAT is a mental cripple.

My dear sometimes I wonder why a sane person would vote for this man. If we were in europe the only vote he would get is his own. Infact he would be in jail sef. And people are still supporting him here. What a shame.

7 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by 7arrows: 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue
Truly Bola Tinubu is taken the Igbo people for granted
tongue

Indeed.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Shikena(m): 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
grin

His administration in Lagos State recognized and benefited Igbos so he has a point.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by toprealman: 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue
Truly Bola Tinubu is taken the Igbo people for granted
tongue
Igbos caused it. When ohaneze ndigbobdold their birthright, what do you expect?
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by lexy2014: 10:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
politicoNG:

https://gazettengr.com/only-when-igbos-vote-for-me-will-they-eat-national-cake-tinubu/

Do politicians still make this type of hollow and outdated promises?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by shomutuski(m): 10:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
kingharzy:
LOL...
When you were asked how you intend to solve Nigeria's problems you appointed El-Rufai and co to answer.... oya, do campaign no, you'll prefer to scream unknowngrammar.... Now..
National cake that your father didn't bake you're providing sharing formula. Qualified and competent aspirants are all talking about unifying and exploiting our national resources for national development and security and Mr. Tinubu is doing AbraCadabra with our future, polarizing our nation in the name of campaign.

we don't even have to wait until the votes are counted to be assured of the number of mad people we have in this country, whoever tells me to vote BAT is a mental cripple.

He is an idiot also! I am yoruba and I don’t even reason to with all these mumu BATists, I mean we are known for been academically educated and savy, so what the yoruba nation is telling me is that there’s no one sensible to come forward and represent us. Even if we wan do tribe follow tribe, at least follow person wey get sense, someone presentable. Poverty do bad ooo, our leaders have institutionalized it such that its now a tool for removing the public’s ability to reason well. With all I have seen, I personally will vote for Obi cus he is the only that has shown that he pays attention, this man singlehandedly made politicians argue about their manifesto, imagine. He raised the bar alone himself, the next election will also be better. That is how democracy works.

If you come to my mention and call me omo ale yoruba, nah God go ruin all of una. I No kuku send anyone papa. I am under no obligation to follow any useless old senile dunce because of his ill-gotten riches. Alot of you are piss poor and cannot see redemption if it’s right in front of you.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by mikywonder(m): 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ode

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Nothing he says can please you ignorant, envious, bitter, hate-filled bigoted lots above and below.

Asiwaju Tinubu was talking to his fellow APC members of Igbo extraction to work extra hard to mobilize more votes for him and APC from top to bottom of Presidency to national assembly to states and LGAs so that they will have more seats at the national table and negotiating power more than the basic constitutional representation in his political appointments to reward those who spent their time, financial and material resources and invested heavily in his campaign and election.

Asiwaju was not addressing ipob terrorists and their sympathizers here on NL and SM who are behind the candidate of mushroom lp.

Oh ok, Tinubu and his goons are already planning a sharing formula to our national cake, how ridiculous can this be? Na your destiny dem dey plan share and you are applauding them...grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Shaev7(m): 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
Once upon a time, there was a country called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
Emir01:

Wetin SW benefit from Jonathan regime? SW suffered it despite voting for him. It's a statement of fact that if you work for a party you enjoy more. Even God will not be angry by rewarding people that support and labour for you.
In 2011 you gave nuhu ribadu almost the same votes as Jonathan.
Igbos were not in the office of VP, neither were they in the office of the Senate president. Even the 'south south' region that gave Jonathan 6 million votes...they didn't bitter about and turn on Jonathan....at the end it was still the SW.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by ATLIEN2027: 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
Reinaldo:

Yes, he is.

Namdiot Coward Cownu has a better chance of winning the next general election than pandora pathological liar Obi tuary.
Think about that for sec and let that sink in........BYE
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by pquaver(m): 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
DankemzI:
Says who?
Who are you to decide who eats from the national cake?
Do you know who bakes the national cake?
No wonder you liaised with Fulanis to make GEJ's government ungovernable shocked
It's pay back time now, what you to South South GEJ's, we'll send you to elderly people's home

Igbo man u r alone. South South has moved on. They don't do politics of hatred n bitterness. Stop drinking paracetamol for another man headache. South South e will votes how they deem fit , they won't vote to please you.. If u want to teach him a lesson, do it yourself stop dragging people into ur bitter n hateful actions

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by HydraFeeds(m): 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
Zeezenho:

He should transform irabaji first
Obi is from cameroun,make hin go transform the place first .
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Chicastle: 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

doesn’t stop the well mannered youths to vote Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by technicallyrich(m): 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
Why can't ohaneze ndigbo issue s statement on these.these is clearly an insult to all igbos be it in ss/se and by extension to other tribe in ss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by JoeNL22(m): 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
His wrong.
Nigerians will benefit from Obi.
Insane Nigerians will benefit from Tinubu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
Whatever.

Tinubu was in ENUGU corridon sad
Corridon:
Is this a threat or what?
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
femisplash:
This Gazette always following Tinubu everywhere with bad belle. However, Tinubu reiterated the law of harvest. Ibos should have learnt lesson from Sai baba.
Why didn't Tinubu insult Obi as usual? grin
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Usamakirfi(m): 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
#atikuorganizingforaction

Nigeria is belong to baba Atiku Abubakar

The best options for our country 2023
Atiku okuwa are the winning team insha Allah

Zamuci election
Atiku kawai

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Iykoto86(m): 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Tinupoo.....Carry go!

[img]https://giffiles./216/216487.gif[/img]

........we dey very OK!
And we did,the outcome of this election will tell.you guys will see.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Pardubice: 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
shame on u, shame on u shame on u. U r not even ashamed of ur failed personality and u r here hiding under the keyboard to support ur granny. May every evil that has befallen on Nigeria since the inception of APC visit u billion folds like wise same good news to u. Hope u r ok now.useless Yoruba tribal bigots everywhere.
90 percent of naija problem na from the Yorubas like u. I swear!!!

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by P1PrinceKT(m): 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
Corridon:
Is this a threat or what?
Threat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Obasanjo Scuttled Tinubu’s Ambition Of Producing Buhari’s Finance Minister / Governor Ganduje And Kwankwaso's Thugs Clash Again In Kano (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.