Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me (44949 Views)

My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by wizod(m): 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
You're to be likened to northerners, they love extreme poverty, slavery, terrorism etc and will stick to it. They hate seeing someone that will give them freedom, that's why they prefer Tinubu and Atiku to Obidiently obedient.
Let the girl go if really u love freedom and peace of mind.
I know you're a very SIMPle man who loves pain and suffering. Choose what is best for you
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by IceColdVeins(m): 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2023
Sucre6:
Op lemme burst your bubbles,

She ain't preganant, op you see the benefit of growing uup in the street, it teaches you a lot of sense that u can't even learn from oxforddd university grin

That girl is very smart, she aint pregnant, she just want a last huge bite of your money before waving your ass good bye,

See what u will do,
Invite her to your house, then tell her that u want to go to the hospital with her to confirm the pregnancy and watch her explode with anger, because she ain't pregnant and would never follow u to the hospital, just block her ass and move on, stop simping cool
I swear, she already knows there's no way his family will allow him marry a scum of a bag that she is...so the smooth b*tch wants to milk him for every penny that he's worth before she takes to her heels.

B*tch is hell bent on not losing in two ways.
alesa3341 please take my comment and the above importantly.
Very key.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Rexymania(m): 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
Play along... Tell her you love her, when she's given birth, collect your child and leave
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Akanoaaa(m): 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
How am I going to tell you now that the girl is not pregnant? See, that's their new scope, if you fall, na you sabi. Ask her to follow you to your own prefer hospital and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by okine4real: 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2023
Romanoff:
God is trying to save you from marrying a walking red flag (going by all what you wrote) but the red flag just dey sweet you, you just want die there.

Well, you can't force her to keep the pregnancy. Let her do what she wants and move on with your life.

Your mama prayer dey work no be small.

STUPID BOY
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Invest4growth: 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
Bros these are all nauseating red flags. Any marriage consumated on these premises will continually be pressured and unhappy ending.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Mogajunior(m): 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2023
cool

My grandfather said "Snake wey no behave like snake, they go use am tie firewood. The lady in question has no iota of love and regards for either you nor your family. Such a lady should be discarded asap. Dont be a fool just in the name of she is carrying your baby. Be wise.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Flakky26(f): 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
Join wisdom 4 christian singles group for daily wisdom tips on how to choose a life partner right.

A platform to network ,discuss and interact with other christian singles click [url]sites.google.com/view/singles101[/url]
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Cheasystickylov: 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:
Hello Guys, please I need a sincere and matured advise on what to do. This will be long, please bare with me.

I'm 27, am a businessman, I have this girl I really love so much and intend to marry her this year December, but one thing about her is her bad character. She challenge me, talk back at me, shout at me, get angry with me for days, refuse to cook when she is angry, disrespect my family, most especially my mum, always trying to paint herself good and paint me bad in presence of people, these are just little of the things she has done to me.

When she lost her job, and had nowhere to go, I had to bring her to my house, and provide everything for her, food, I change her hair twice a month, subscribe unlimited for her, I just provided everything a woman need to be happy for her. Last year November, she told me she haven't seen her mum for 5years and wanted to travel to see her, I spent close to 200k to take her to and fro, including other things she needed. She insisted on collecting the bride price list for me when coming back, I spoke to her mum and they gave her to give me. I was planning to finalize all on the weeding this year.

Last year DECEMBER, I took her to my family to introduce her, but this was the biggest mistake of my life. She was completely disrespectful to my mum, talks to me anyhow in presence of anyone, even to the extent of refusing to cook for me anytime she is angry, I go to kitchen and prepare food myself.

I love this girl so much but I still thought of continuing, with all this attitudes, I advise her everyday, I also took her to my pastor who advise her too most of the times, but she never changes.

Fast forward to 2days ago, we had issues because she told me to join her in washing and I refused because I was working on a client project, she got angry, washed the clothes and when it was evening she brought the clothes inside, folded her own in the wardrobe and just threw mine into the wardrobe without folding or arranging them. I was angry about this, but I kept mute. The next day, she sent me "sorry" on WhatsApp, I told her to come to me physically and apologize but she told me she can never do that, and why was she even apologizing, that she did nothing wrong, we exchanged words and she left my house.

Today, she called me and told me she is pregnant, and that I should send her money to remove it. I was like "just like that"? We didn't discuss about it, how will you just tell me you want to terminate my pregnancy, I told her to go to hospital and confirm it and also get the test report, she did this and sent to me, it was true she is pregnant, but she insisted on removing it, I persuaded her and she still refused, claiming she can't be a single mother. I told her I will take responsibility, but she insisted on removing it, I told her to go home and think about it, and she told me she can't leave there without removing it. After so much persuading I decided to give her the money, and told her if she removed it, that it's on her, that I didn't consent to this.

I asked her why we can't keep it, and she said because my family is bad, we support evil, if the sky is blue, we say it's red, that my mother is a bad woman, and she doesn't want to come there. She said so many bad things about my family, I was shocked! I asked her, how are they bad, she said "how can my mother be telling her to wash my clothes" I was just confused, After all I have done for you, is it bad if you wash your husband to be clothes, I left her!

Later she told me the doctor referred her to another hospital, I still tried to persuade her and she said her decision is final. She asked me to give her money to go to the hospital she was referred to, I refused! I insisted that we keep the baby, she told me "I'm a nobody, that she will call now and she will get money to go" I angrily blocked her. Later, she called my other line and told me, she went to the other hospital and the doctor told her, the cost to remove the pregnancy is 125k, she told me and I insisted on keeping the baby.

Please guys help.me, I don't want to terminate my first child, the girl is too disrespectful and rude, I don't want to continue with such woman, but she is carrying my baby, what do I do? And if she later agree to keep it, how do I go about it?

You all are just saying "don't marry her" what about the baby? Should I agree to abort it and give her the money?

MODIFIED
����
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Cheasystickylov: 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2023
Rastafryrice:
We sincerely apologize to the general public for this very act of nuisance. The poster is one of our psychiatric patients who escaped last night. We urge the public to go about with your various businesses as everything is under control.
Thanks for your understanding
��������������
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Obiorahpcfg: 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
You don't have common sense at all. She gave u enough red light but u are not sharp. Shuuum

1 Like

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by OdogwuEkeke(m): 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
Bruv!!

She isn't pregnant, she just wants to scam you and get some money off you.

Do not let sex blind your mind, cos she is bad for you, and you should just forget it and move on.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by efewizey(m): 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
Lol. Funny thing is she is not pregnant. You still need to grow up. Them don they run you scam back to back. My ex did that to me. I can assure you nobody told her 125k.she and her real boyfriend they guy u and you they fall like fowl. Tell her to keep the baby. Don't send a dime. You have just been a Maga to her. She no even send you and your family. I speak this because it has happened to me as well.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by jagjag: 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
My first advice is that you take her to the hospital yourself to really confirm the pregnancy, then if she is pregnant, and she want to terminate the pregnancy, involve the elders close to you and her too. Is possible, involve the legal department to restrict her from doing so.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Earthkumy(m): 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:
Hello Guys, please I need a sincere and matured advise on what to do. This will be long, please bare with me.

I'm 27, am a businessman, I have this girl I really love so much and intend to marry her this year December, but one thing about her is her bad character. She challenge me, talk back at me, shout at me, get angry with me for days, refuse to cook when she is angry, disrespect my family, most especially my mum, always trying to paint herself good and paint me bad in presence of people, these are just little of the things she has done to me.

When she lost her job, and had nowhere to go, I had to bring her to my house, and provide everything for her, food, I change her hair twice a month, subscribe unlimited for her, I just provided everything a woman need to be happy for her. Last year November, she told me she haven't seen her mum for 5years and wanted to travel to see her, I spent close to 200k to take her to and fro, including other things she needed. She insisted on collecting the bride price list for me when coming back, I spoke to her mum and they gave her to give me. I was planning to finalize all on the weeding this year.

Last year DECEMBER, I took her to my family to introduce her, but this was the biggest mistake of my life. She was completely disrespectful to my mum, talks to me anyhow in presence of anyone, even to the extent of refusing to cook for me anytime she is angry, I go to kitchen and prepare food myself.

I love this girl so much but I still thought of continuing, with all this attitudes, I advise her everyday, I also took her to my pastor who advise her too most of the times, but she never changes.

Fast forward to 2days ago, we had issues because she told me to join her in washing and I refused because I was working on a client project, she got angry, washed the clothes and when it was evening she brought the clothes inside, folded her own in the wardrobe and just threw mine into the wardrobe without folding or arranging them. I was angry about this, but I kept mute. The next day, she sent me "sorry" on WhatsApp, I told her to come to me physically and apologize but she told me she can never do that, and why was she even apologizing, that she did nothing wrong, we exchanged words and she left my house.

Today, she called me and told me she is pregnant, and that I should send her money to remove it. I was like "just like that"? We didn't discuss about it, how will you just tell me you want to terminate my pregnancy, I told her to go to hospital and confirm it and also get the test report, she did this and sent to me, it was true she is pregnant, but she insisted on removing it, I persuaded her and she still refused, claiming she can't be a single mother. I told her I will take responsibility, but she insisted on removing it, I told her to go home and think about it, and she told me she can't leave there without removing it. After so much persuading I decided to give her the money, and told her if she removed it, that it's on her, that I didn't consent to this.

I asked her why we can't keep it, and she said because my family is bad, we support evil, if the sky is blue, we say it's red, that my mother is a bad woman, and she doesn't want to come there. She said so many bad things about my family, I was shocked! I asked her, how are they bad, she said "how can my mother be telling her to wash my clothes" I was just confused, After all I have done for you, is it bad if you wash your husband to be clothes, I left her!

Later she told me the doctor referred her to another hospital, I still tried to persuade her and she said her decision is final. She asked me to give her money to go to the hospital she was referred to, I refused! I insisted that we keep the baby, she told me "I'm a nobody, that she will call now and she will get money to go" I angrily blocked her. Later, she called my other line and told me, she went to the other hospital and the doctor told her, the cost to remove the pregnancy is 125k, she told me and I insisted on keeping the baby.

Please guys help.me, I don't want to terminate my first child, the girl is too disrespectful and rude, I don't want to continue with such woman, but she is carrying my baby, what do I do? And if she later agree to keep it, how do I go about it?

You all are just saying "don't marry her" what about the baby? Should I agree to abort it and give her the money?

MODIFIED

When a girl use juju hold you, they will be misbehaving knowing you don't have choice than to come back to them. But you bone the feelings and walk. The pregnancy is properly a lie going by the amount she told you. Don't partake on her killing a babe block her. Save yourself from regret. with such attitude you are not even sure the babe is your until DNA is conducted
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Innocentbaloo: 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2023
I pray for you that, at the final analysis you will not say '' I have play the fool''
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by XOGBADO(m): 4:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
How can you have 200k to spend on a woman and yet you don't have sense?
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by jojothaiv(m): 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
Romanoff:
God is trying to save you from marrying a walking red flag (going by all what you wrote) but the red flag just dey sweet you, you just want die there.

Well, you can't force her to keep the pregnancy. Let her do what she wants and move on with your life.

Honestly!

When all road leads to the slaughterhouse, some men will still want to romance with the knife, it's a pity that some of us will gladly offer ourselves up as scapegoat so as to learn from our own mistakes. OP might have even crossed over without realizing it.

pstemma1990:
This matter tie wrapper, let's wait for the elders first.
The FTC has all the advice the OP need but we can only offer our advices and suggestions, OP mind seems made up, what he is after now is to get someone to plead with the lady not to abort his seed (as claimed by the OP)

1 Like

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by sommy03(m): 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
Just dey play
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Gbadespet(m): 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
Abeg which kind belle dem dey comot for 125k abi na me know see well....
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by advanceDNA: 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

If U marryher...na problem if u marry her.... she's a psycho..and a selfish person

Number 2...she's not pregnant...
She wants to leave and collect last cash from you
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Crystalsweetnes(f): 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2023
Are you sure she is even pregnant? Mr, you don't need that kind of woman in your life. Let her go.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by torqque7(m): 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
Sense you no get..pls marry her,I like it when senseless SIMPS like you are dealt with.Somebody had the guys to insult your mum and you still foolishly agreed to give her money?your foolishness is irredeemable.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by RZArecta(m): 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341

I doubt your "ex" is pregnant but then again, demanding exorbitant sums from you might just be a cry for attention from her for you to call her back to your place.
Now this is where it gets tricky, you're obviously a level headed guy so I'll suggest you tell her to fūck off and you won't give her a dime if she doesn't get test results from a hospital of your choice. Don't ever make the mistake of exchanging words or shouting with her, just do like say you dey craze.
When it's confirmed that she's pregnant, call her parents and tell them that their daughter wants to abort your baby without your permission and you'll get them arrested if you don't see that child after nine months. Hi to any welfare office or family court near you to get legal advice but make sure you share like 10k to the people there for recharge cards first because they'll ask for her number and she'll have to explain herself.

The koko of the matter is that you're in love with a nutcase who will ruin you emotionally and it'll affect every area of your life. DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE OF GETTING MARRIED TO THAT WITCH

She has insulted even your mother yesterday, what makes you think she won't keep terrorising you emotionally tomorrow ? FLEE

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, she has learnt toxicity from her mother, she'll continue it in your house because you might be fóolish enough to bring her back. What concerns you is the baby and only the baby. I pray she doesn't abort it but like I said FLEE

Use the next few years to cool off and improve your earning power, there are much better and level headed ladies out there who'll worship and respect your entire family, wait for that special one but FLEE from this one

1 Like

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Zazaza: 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED
Abeg she wants to rip you with that bill.Depending on her LMP it can’t cost more than 25k.Send it to her and tell her to never call you again.You should run from that girl o before she kills you.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Iree1(m): 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
Can u hear ursef out.....
Pls be man enough bro.

Alesa3341:

MODIFIED
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
Romanoff:

I Taya o. The guy is a simp learner shocked
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Pastoshizzy(m): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
Romanoff:

sisi Romanoff, my 'like' follow join o. U are in spirit.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Duru009(m): 4:50pm On Jan 13, 2023
You reason like a Child. Please be a MAN and allow this girl to go before it is too late.....

You will NEVER have peace if you go ahead force this relationship....

You will certainly REMEMBER me.....
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by cpu2006(m): 4:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
Romanoff:

I don't support abortion but I also know that you can't force a woman you are not married to to keep a baby she doesn't want to keep.

Her body, her choice.

I agree with you
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by dawnomike(m): 4:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED
Since you did not consent to it, do not give her money to abort it. If she wants, she should look for the money and do it at her own risk!!!

And how are you sure you are the father of the baby?

And biko, no matter what you do, do not make the mistake of marrying that gal
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by kelvinovie25(m): 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
If you have a kid with her you will regret it for the rest of your life, your finance will suffer because she will drain you, and emotionally blackmail you because you asked her to keep the pregnancy, look at it now for removing the pregnancy she is asking for 125k, you better stay clear from such women, Simp will always be simp sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse / Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad / Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.