Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me (44975 Views)

My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by simplesearch: 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
Look the Church this young man is going. A church where the pastor cannot tell you to your face that you're living in immorality by co-hatting with a supposed sin partner you called a fiancee. Except you hid all you're doing to your pastor, God have mercy on his soul and ministry.
To the issue at hand, since you're yet to give your life to Christ, I think the best advise you need at this time is to do so. You really don't need a relationship advise yet.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by chinonso47: 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
My guy, calling u an olodo will be very fair and an understatement..
So despite all this numerous red flags from that scum u called ur babe, u are still battling to marry her??
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by SILVERLINES: 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:
Hello Guys, please I need a sincere and matured advise on what to do. This will be long, please bare with me.

I'm 27, am a businessman, I have this girl I really love so much and intend to marry her this year December, but one thing about her is her bad character. She challenge me, talk back at me, shout at me, get angry with me for days, refuse to cook when she is angry, disrespect my family, most especially my mum, always trying to paint herself good and paint me bad in presence of people, these are just little of the things she has done to me.

When she lost her job, and had nowhere to go, I had to bring her to my house, and provide everything for her, food, I change her hair twice a month, subscribe unlimited for her, I just provided everything a woman need to be happy for her. Last year November, she told me she haven't seen her mum for 5years and wanted to travel to see her, I spent close to 200k to take her to and fro, including other things she needed. She insisted on collecting the bride price list for me when coming back, I spoke to her mum and they gave her to give me. I was planning to finalize all on the weeding this year.

Last year DECEMBER, I took her to my family to introduce her, but this was the biggest mistake of my life. She was completely disrespectful to my mum, talks to me anyhow in presence of anyone, even to the extent of refusing to cook for me anytime she is angry, I go to kitchen and prepare food myself.

I love this girl so much but I still thought of continuing, with all this attitudes, I advise her everyday, I also took her to my pastor who advise her too most of the times, but she never changes.

Fast forward to 2days ago, we had issues because she told me to join her in washing and I refused because I was working on a client project, she got angry, washed the clothes and when it was evening she brought the clothes inside, folded her own in the wardrobe and just threw mine into the wardrobe without folding or arranging them. I was angry about this, but I kept mute. The next day, she sent me "sorry" on WhatsApp, I told her to come to me physically and apologize but she told me she can never do that, and why was she even apologizing, that she did nothing wrong, we exchanged words and she left my house.

Today, she called me and told me she is pregnant, and that I should send her money to remove it. I was like "just like that"? We didn't discuss about it, how will you just tell me you want to terminate my pregnancy, I told her to go to hospital and confirm it and also get the test report, she did this and sent to me, it was true she is pregnant, but she insisted on removing it, I persuaded her and she still refused, claiming she can't be a single mother. I told her I will take responsibility, but she insisted on removing it, I told her to go home and think about it, and she told me she can't leave there without removing it. After so much persuading I decided to give her the money, and told her if she removed it, that it's on her, that I didn't consent to this.

I asked her why we can't keep it, and she said because my family is bad, we support evil, if the sky is blue, we say it's red, that my mother is a bad woman, and she doesn't want to come there. She said so many bad things about my family, I was shocked! I asked her, how are they bad, she said "how can my mother be telling her to wash my clothes" I was just confused, After all I have done for you, is it bad if you wash your husband to be clothes, I left her!

Later she told me the doctor referred her to another hospital, I still tried to persuade her and she said her decision is final. She asked me to give her money to go to the hospital she was referred to, I refused! I insisted that we keep the baby, she told me "I'm a nobody, that she will call now and she will get money to go" I angrily blocked her. Later, she called my other line and told me, she went to the other hospital and the doctor told her, the cost to remove the pregnancy is 125k, she told me and I insisted on keeping the baby.

Please guys help.me, I don't want to terminate my first child, the girl is too disrespectful and rude, I don't want to continue with such woman, but she is carrying my baby, what do I do? And if she later agree to keep it, how do I go about it?

You all are just saying "don't marry her" what about the baby? Should I agree to abort it and give her the money?

MODIFIED
you are a simp and the only and the babe use ur simpness on you.
She is not pregnant.

Don't decieved yourself
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by DestinyNigga: 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
U are the most stupid person I have ever met on nairaland. You see death and you are walking towards it. Tuuah
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Emtol01: 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
I just pity your innocent mum because she might soon lose a son.
You saw the RED FLAGS already yet you keep swimming in the death zone. Must you kill yourself because of pussy?
Please, borrow sense and use it wisely.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Olam09(m): 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:
Hello Guys, please I need a sincere and matured advise on what to do. This will be long, please bare with me.

I'm 27, am a businessman, I have this girl I really love so much and intend to marry her this year December, but one thing about her is her bad character. She challenge me, talk back at me, shout at me, get angry with me for days, refuse to cook when she is angry, disrespect my family, most especially my mum, always trying to paint herself good and paint me bad in presence of people, these are just little of the things she has done to me.

When she lost her job, and had nowhere to go, I had to bring her to my house, and provide everything for her, food, I change her hair twice a month, subscribe unlimited for her, I just provided everything a woman need to be happy for her. Last year November, she told me she haven't seen her mum for 5years and wanted to travel to see her, I spent close to 200k to take her to and fro, including other things she needed. She insisted on collecting the bride price list for me when coming back, I spoke to her mum and they gave her to give me. I was planning to finalize all on the weeding this year.

Last year DECEMBER, I took her to my family to introduce her, but this was the biggest mistake of my life. She was completely disrespectful to my mum, talks to me anyhow in presence of anyone, even to the extent of refusing to cook for me anytime she is angry, I go to kitchen and prepare food myself.

I love this girl so much but I still thought of continuing, with all this attitudes, I advise her everyday, I also took her to my pastor who advise her too most of the times, but she never changes.

Fast forward to 2days ago, we had issues because she told me to join her in washing and I refused because I was working on a client project, she got angry, washed the clothes and when it was evening she brought the clothes inside, folded her own in the wardrobe and just threw mine into the wardrobe without folding or arranging them. I was angry about this, but I kept mute. The next day, she sent me "sorry" on WhatsApp, I told her to come to me physically and apologize but she told me she can never do that, and why was she even apologizing, that she did nothing wrong, we exchanged words and she left my house.

Today, she called me and told me she is pregnant, and that I should send her money to remove it. I was like "just like that"? We didn't discuss about it, how will you just tell me you want to terminate my pregnancy, I told her to go to hospital and confirm it and also get the test report, she did this and sent to me, it was true she is pregnant, but she insisted on removing it, I persuaded her and she still refused, claiming she can't be a single mother. I told her I will take responsibility, but she insisted on removing it, I told her to go home and think about it, and she told me she can't leave there without removing it. After so much persuading I decided to give her the money, and told her if she removed it, that it's on her, that I didn't consent to this.

I asked her why we can't keep it, and she said because my family is bad, we support evil, if the sky is blue, we say it's red, that my mother is a bad woman, and she doesn't want to come there. She said so many bad things about my family, I was shocked! I asked her, how are they bad, she said "how can my mother be telling her to wash my clothes" I was just confused, After all I have done for you, is it bad if you wash your husband to be clothes, I left her!

Later she told me the doctor referred her to another hospital, I still tried to persuade her and she said her decision is final. She asked me to give her money to go to the hospital she was referred to, I refused! I insisted that we keep the baby, she told me "I'm a nobody, that she will call now and she will get money to go" I angrily blocked her. Later, she called my other line and told me, she went to the other hospital and the doctor told her, the cost to remove the pregnancy is 125k, she told me and I insisted on keeping the baby.

Please guys help.me, I don't want to terminate my first child, the girl is too disrespectful and rude, I don't want to continue with such woman, but she is carrying my baby, what do I do? And if she later agree to keep it, how do I go about it?

You all are just saying "don't marry her" what about the baby? Should I agree to abort it and give her the money?

MODIFIED

Are you color blind or what?? That's a red flag � na..
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Angrymode: 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED

Mr Man, I wish you can see the face I'm using to type this! Let me just summerise everything I have to say in 1 question: how are you even sure that baby is yours?!
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Officialmrt: 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2023
You are nothing but just a big f**l
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Greatechng(m): 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
Op you have to seek your family’s consent in this matter because if she die for that mission you go rotten for jail o

Her family will not take it lightly with you at all

Tell your family and let her family also know.

There’s a way they deal with rude women.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by farmboyy: 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
You are just a stupid guy and she knows. Just a useless person that don't have self confidence and cannot decide for himself. Who the hell is a woman to try that with me because of so called love? Wawa kawai
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Softino: 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
Bleep! Wake up and stop being a simp bro. If you go ahead with this relationship, you will regret it for the rest of your life. She even disrespects your mother. Your Mother! shocked
Put an end to this shit you called a relationship.

You don't need the Gods to show the handwriting on the wall. And you still the ask what of the baby
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
pregnant woman fit slap person?
Na your impregnate me abi
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Zeewirld: 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2023
GorillaApp:

What if op has married her what will be your advice. Know someone currently in this same shit but I no wan put mouth
...I will advise SEPARATION, If he has married her,and she isn't ready to change....

1 Like

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by ghostwritter(m): 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED

If the OP is reading this, I want you to know that you don't have the commonest of sense and wisdom.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by yewawa: 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
The picture is so clear that you should RUN...if you don't like abortion,collect your baby and RUN.....How I wish I witness this kind of attitude before I married her...
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Roger3D(m): 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED
Marry her and live happily ever after
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by pills90(m): 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
27yrs suppose get sense.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by drnoel: 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED

Instead of you to waka pass, you don't want to. I understand something must kill a man but your own.......God have mercy on you
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Layhemy: 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2023
Is it not obvious that this lady is using you ?
Let her deal with the pregnancy herself, if you show too concern she will continue to disrespect you and your family
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Brushstrokes20: 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it undecided
How do I unread this rubbishNESS undecided
Op's brain must be on vacation... # free that bitch undecided
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Sweetvie: 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2023
If this story is true
You're the most stupid person i ever seen.
I mean, are you for real?
Are you this mumu? Wawuu
One stupid girl dey press ur mumu button you come dey give her extra battery.
You should be happy when she said she wanted abortion. Do you know what lifetime blackmailing mean? She is saving you but you want to die ontop of her matter. Aswear, you're very stupid. Infact, the girl should not marry you coz you're too stupid. Mak pikin no com resemble you.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

Was she brought up by a single Mom?
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Didifavor4(m): 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
In all indication it seems you still love her. If that the case then it up to you to apologize to her.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by alabo1: 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED

What kind of Simpism is this? Rubbish
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Prechgold1180(m): 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED

Your own even they wash cloth

Omo I once had one girl
Like character zero
Always having mood swings not only to me but to both her parents and siblings

Omo the relationship bad but was hard to let go the girl is so good in the other room.

Omo it took the special grace of God to break from that relationship

At some point she was pregnant
Told her to keep it cause I can take care of any responsibility

Omo madam say she most remove am o
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
oloriburuku olosi omoale SIMP. Ogun kill all weaklings.
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by cedricksly: 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
GorillaApp:

What if op has married her what will be your advice. Know someone currently in this same shit but I no wan put mouth
honestly I no know how to advise am of him don marry am ooo, I for just read and pass to God.. Infact my pen ehen? She say she no go abort am I had to reconcile a d beg her & give her 101 reasons why we no fit have kids now, she later agreed, she aborted it and was still playing cool guy until her next menstrual cycle, infact the day the flow end na that day we share garri & I blocked her everywhere...
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by bigtt76(f): 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
But you sef, babe de mistreat you, how you de take negotiate did knacks sef cheesy cheesy

Alesa3341:

MODIFIED
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Tzar(m): 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
Love is only 30% or less of the reason you should ever marry a woman. Homeliness, shared values, respect, tolerance, family background, religious compatibility, fertility, loyalty, friendship, and many other reasons can make rubbish of love in a marriage!
Since you are questioning why people told you NOT to marry the jezebel, go ahead na!
Make the worst mistake of your life. You never see anything yet, wait until you marry her before you understand the true meaning of a miserable life!
NEVER MARRY A WOMAN BECAUSE OF PREGNANCY!
If she refuses to get rid of the baby, take care of it after DNA is done to be sure you are the real father. Both of you MUST reasonably share the financial and emotional responsibilities if you are the father.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Munzy14(m): 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
Gazelle garagara boy and girl.. grin

You are keeping a brain washed feminist.

Soon you go pay 500k for abortion..Akpa-amu cheesy
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by duncan511: 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
I believe you are woman in man clothed, you are seeing your death and you are entering, now only goat does that, our forefathers was not like this generation men who are so weak when they see women
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by legba1(m): 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
What kind of boys/men are we shunning out these days. You see a set of completely RED flags and you still insist on shooking head. Soon he go don for you, just dont call us when the beans is ready.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor / Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? / Bovi Ugboma & Wife, Kris Asimonye Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 214
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.