Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

He Brought A Girl And Introduce Her To Me As His Choir Member - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Brought A Girl And Introduce Her To Me As His Choir Member (1144 Views)

All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man / Can You Introduce Her As Your Girlfriend?(pics) / My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Brought A Girl And Introduce Her To Me As His Choir Member by 13sense: 5:45am On Jan 13, 2023
There is are too many experience of life that will make any man to become very confused

I have a brother. He brought a girl and he introduce her to me as his choir member. They met at the church as both of them attend the same church and sing together on church altar. This babe and my brother are church choirister. She was about to wed soon. She was engage to soon to be married to her fiance who was about to wedd her. .

When she came, she will talks about her upcoming marriage and wedding plans with my brother, but after her talks, my bro will still fork the hell out of her. This young lady was about to wedd a man o, at the same time still banging my bro. I was not happy with my brother. I told him, what you are doing is very wrong. This girl is engage and soon to wedd, please let her go. He almost keep enemity with me because of my stance against their hidden sexual affair.

My bro sex her every day for almost one month even though she was about to do her church wedding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Brought A Girl And Introduce Her To Me As His Choir Member by InfernoNig: 5:55am On Jan 13, 2023
Places you will find ashawos, church, nightclub and bank.

5 Likes

Re: He Brought A Girl And Introduce Her To Me As His Choir Member by thesicilian: 6:03am On Jan 13, 2023
13sense:
There is are too many experience of life that will make any man to become very confused

I have a brother. He brought a girl and he introduce her to me as his choir member. They met at the church as both of them attend the same church and sing together on church altar. This babe and my brother are church chorister. She was about to wed soon. She was engage to soon to be married to her fiance who was about to wedd her. .

When she came, she will talks about her upcoming marriage and wedding plans with my brother, but after her talks, my bro will still fork the hell out of her. This young lady was about to wedd a man o, at the same time still banging my bro. I was not happy with my brother. I told him, what you are doing is very wrong. This girl is engage and soon to wedd, please let her go.

My bro sex her every day for almost one month even though she was about to do her church wedding.
Remind your brother that karma is real. A time will come when someone else will also be dealing with his fiancée or wife

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Brought A Girl And Introduce Her To Me As His Choir Member by Kipaji: 6:08am On Jan 13, 2023
Women...

1 Like

Re: He Brought A Girl And Introduce Her To Me As His Choir Member by Kipaji: 6:11am On Jan 13, 2023
The man is probably proud he got a good sister in Christ.

1 Like

Re: He Brought A Girl And Introduce Her To Me As His Choir Member by blackboy(m): 6:46am On Jan 13, 2023
Name the church. The branch and location.

Guy in the name of church choir are doing more damage

2 Likes

Re: He Brought A Girl And Introduce Her To Me As His Choir Member by blackboy(m): 6:49am On Jan 13, 2023
thesicilian:

Remind your brother that karma is real. A time will come when someone else will also be dealing with his fiancée or wife
Might not happen like that. Might even be his wife after carefully seeking out a small girl and virgin in the hope he won't face "All girls are hoes". It might be he will not know ..a reason why some people wonder how or why me

1 Like

Re: He Brought A Girl And Introduce Her To Me As His Choir Member by Gadafii: 7:11am On Jan 13, 2023
She definitely promised the intending horseband no sex before marriage, while she is having her guts dug out by another man

Use 22 hours dear women abeg

2 Likes

Re: He Brought A Girl And Introduce Her To Me As His Choir Member by Nicepoker(m): 7:23am On Jan 13, 2023
And the innocent man is struggling to come up with funds to wed a hoe. grin

7 Likes

Re: He Brought A Girl And Introduce Her To Me As His Choir Member by PerfectStranger(m): 7:47am On Jan 13, 2023
Marriage can never stop them from hoeing.

I keep saying this, a greater percentage of guys getting married to this generation of women will likely marry a hoe(rtd).

2 Likes

Re: He Brought A Girl And Introduce Her To Me As His Choir Member by jeromestarks: 8:17am On Jan 13, 2023
The groom to be is a fool.
Once she's not a virgin, fvck her and let others fvck her. Never pay Bride price and sponsor wedding ceremony on a woman who has been mounted and fvcked by many men.
Only a fool would do that. Are you the fool?

No hymen, no commitment.

3 Likes

Re: He Brought A Girl And Introduce Her To Me As His Choir Member by faceLAGOS: 8:19am On Jan 13, 2023
*smiles*

1 Like

Re: He Brought A Girl And Introduce Her To Me As His Choir Member by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:17am On Jan 13, 2023
Ohhh ok.

Tell your brother that we are your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sabinus Girlfriend/wife: Sabinus Reveals He Is Officially Married To His Secret / A Sad Reality Every Nairalander Should Be Aware Of / My Girlfriend Want Me To Give Her Matric Money Please Guys Should I Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.