Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) (73494 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / A Christian Husband Like Christ / ‘I Control My Husband Like A Child’ – Stephanie Benson (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Solsix(m): 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:
God! I love this man so much for this. He's one of the last brave ones we still have in this world.

He knows what true love is and I respect that.

Such a supportive man. God bless you, sir.

Modified;

It seems my post is annoying some people, well, they can die for all I care.

I see topics all the time on front page telling a woman not to leave her husband just because he cheated on her.

But here I am praising a man for being brave enough not to divorce his wife for cheating and they are coming for me like I'm the devil?

Fūck all of you insulting me, what's good for the goose, is good for the gander.
tongue
If the table turns, will you accept your man??
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by drlateef: 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
OP, if you like the idea of nine-some, you don’t need to get married. Prostitutes have lost counting the body count and they are still alive and kicking. But don’t ever go near marriage if you don’t want stories that touch the heart. You can continue counting your bodies as a single independent woman - anfani adugbo type.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by drlateef: 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
OP, if you like the idea of nine-some, you don’t need to get married. Prostitutes have lost counting the body count and they are still alive and kicking. But don’t ever go near marriage if you don’t want stories that touch the heart. You can continue counting your bodies as a single independent woman - anfani adugbo type.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by nothingspoil70: 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
If it was the other way round, the woman would have taken that man to the dry cleaners and collected everything he has spent his life working for. Women don't forgive
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Sammy5413(m): 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
She measured her cheats with a cup of rice while the husband has a big bowl measurement of cheats
Never underestimate a man!
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by meobizy(f): 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
Welcome to another edition of Things Women Swear Men Should Do Yet Reject Every Male Who Does Them. Nairaland dey find money so any rubbish will make front page.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by prophetfire: 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Are you a christian?
. Olosho follow for Christian too? Olosho claiming Christian.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Olowosaudi(m): 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:
God! I love this man so much for this. He's one of the last brave ones we still have in this world.

Modified;

I see topics all the time on front page telling a woman not to leave her husband just because he cheated on her.

But here I am praising a man for being brave enough not to divorce his wife for cheating and they are coming for me like I'm the devil?

Fūck all of you insulting me, what's good for the goose, is good for the gander.
tongue

Hmmm. May her lifestyle be your portion and that of your children Amen.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by medriano: 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

This is what a man should be like. He must protect his family and stand by his wife no matter what, like Joseph in the Bible did to Mary when she became pregnant.

A true christian man I stan!

How can you even compare both? Mary was conceived of the Holy Spirit. There’s nowhere in the Bible it said Mary slept around with different men.
This woman here slept with different male colleagues of hers and got sacked which is very shameful. Wether her hubby sticks with her or not, it doesn’t change the fact she’s lose and a bad example to younger girls.

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Sleekfingers: 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
If my wife try this shit.....na her corpse her family go see inside gutter.....
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Reeb2244: 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

This is what a man should be like. He must protect his family and stand by his wife no matter what, like Joseph in the Bible did to Mary when she became pregnant.

You don dey cast already.

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by davien(m): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
Now I fully agree this siofra is a shameless runzgirl.

So you support a married woman having orgies? Re-evaluate your life because your thinking is disgusting.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by leofab(f): 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
Aguiyimba:

Mentain the level of your stupidity
okay Yahweh the adulterer.. of all the virgins on earth he chose someone’ wife to impregnate.. same thing that led him to destroy the world cos of his angels came down to impregnate women and their offsprings became giants..
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Homeboy26: 10:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
A padlock that is opened by every key is considered a condemned, but a key that opens every padlock is considered a master key. So only a man has the right to cheat,a woman who does it should be sent parking simple.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Fearyourcreator: 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
JASONjnr:

I bet you won't say this if this man was your brother and his wife got screwed by multiple street touts.....
Use her son and see her change mouth
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by sojayy(m): 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue

Na fool Dem like... Lol grin cool
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Tobest94: 11:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue
ok your son will be this kin of good man when he gets married.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Spandau: 3:35am On Jan 15, 2023
Kayberg:

And such is a wicked woman.
If she had done that in the past before she got married, it would have been buried in the past.

But for a wife to do that to her husband is pure wickedness.
I do not believe in the Simpleton or Alpha Male thing, but that woman there is free to go live her life far away from me if I were her husband.

What kind of generation of marriage are you trying to build with this comment of yours?
A generation of infidels who have no regards for the oath of marriage?

Don't mind the despicable thing. Imaging the manipulation here. Even had the gall to call the man a Christian. Very useless, smelly girls lurking around looking for foolish boys to marry.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Spandau: 3:37am On Jan 15, 2023
leofab:
okay Yahweh the adulterer.. of all the virgins on earth he chose someone’ wife to impregnate.. same thing that led him to destroy the world cos of his angels came down to impregnate women and their offsprings became giants..

What kind of oafs do we have on Nairaland nowadays? See this one o!
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by emmaodet: 3:57am On Jan 15, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue

The problem is not about a woman banging around, the issue i have with you people is that it is when it comes to sex/banging that you realize you need to measure up. That is when you know that what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Thought that wise saying will also extend to taking up the bills - do a passport for hubby and raise money to send him abroad, send him to school to upgrade himself while paying the school fees, buy him a car, turn him to a stay-at-home dad while you go out to hustle for the family etc
Why not this too ?

2 Likes

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by adekS1(m): 5:21am On Jan 15, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue
All in the name of fighting men or wanting to get at men.

But l av this heartbreak for you,you are men are never the n cn never be till the world will be over cos a man already had this innate superiority to a woman anyway anytime when it comes to relationship/marriage
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by caesymore(m): 5:52am On Jan 15, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue

Senseless biased fool, comparing y'all stupid self with Mary... go get your head introspected you've lost it
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Munzy14(m): 6:23am On Jan 15, 2023
siofra:

As usual, Every community need one drunkard, one mad person and one riffraff..But the case is who will be happy having such people come from their home.

If that lady is married to your brother, you will even champion the divorce and alone alienating her from your blood as per Umu Ada concern..See you hailing a Simpleton because he isn't your blood...Na today we begin see nyash for back undecided

As usual, too many pretenders championing the cancerous western stupidity online, rarely practice them offline.

A mental case woman was fired for having sex with 6 colleagues and one househorseband is shamelessly sitting there feeling woke.

If na my brother, I will changè surname..Some stupidity need thorough and decisive actions instantly.

Feminists = ndi Ifenemenisi. lipsrsealed

Comparing such a stupid man to A man who stood by his wife in her pregnancy is totally off and projecting the yaba left accusations of you.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by jibsy(m): 7:12am On Jan 15, 2023
6 colleagues in the same office? Come on. The lady is an animal and the husband may have psychological issues that she exploited. Let's try to be normal please. Before you know, the next generation will think it is ok to be like that. ]God! I love this man so much for this. He's one of the last brave ones we still have in this world.

Modified;

tongue[/quote]
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by FiremanX: 7:31am On Jan 15, 2023
siofra:

Keep running to the mods, the mods won't save you from the claws of DSS, especially if you are found guilty of conspiring with those perpetrators.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Exshaker92(m): 7:32am On Jan 15, 2023
siofra:

Why marry the husband if she was not willing to be a committed wife. This is very wrong. I wonder why you are using issues that clearly bother on moral decay as an example worthy of emulation.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Exshaker92(m): 7:39am On Jan 15, 2023
Exactly
emmaodet:

The problem is not about a woman banging around, the issue i have with you people is that it is when it comes to sex/banging that you realize you need to measure up. That is when you know that what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Thought that wise saying will also extend to taking up the bills - do a passport for hubby and raise money to send him abroad, send him to school to upgrade himself while paying the school fees, buy him a car, turn him to a stay-at-home dad while you go out to hustle for the family etc
Why not this too ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by razzydoo(m): 8:26am On Jan 15, 2023
You can believe what you want but I know of a surety, you're wrong especially about Mary getting pregnant out of wedlock. God is mighty, fear him!! I'm just concerned about your mental wellness because as a woman, you're not made for bashings. It will only reinforce you to keep hardening your heart thereby preventing you from seeing the light.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.