Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) (73495 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / A Christian Husband Like Christ / ‘I Control My Husband Like A Child’ – Stephanie Benson (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by charlesdinho7(m): 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
foolish women will always support the bad things done by their kind...

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by JoeNL22(m): 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
Na wa!
Girls what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Bigmouth3: 2:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:
God! I love this man so much for this. He's one of the last brave ones we still have in this world.

He knows what true love is and I respect that.

Such a supportive man. God bless you, sir.

Modified;

It seems my post is annoying some people, well, they can die for all I care.

I see topics all the time on front page telling a woman not to leave her husband just because he cheated on her.

But here I am praising a man for being brave enough not to divorce his wife for cheating and they are coming for me like I'm the devil?

Fūck all of you insulting me, what's good for the goose, is good for the gander.
tongue
You are seeking for bashing and so shall you receive .....Real men ,over to you

2 Likes

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Ashirioluwa: 2:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

This is what a man should be like. He must protect his family and stand by his wife no matter what, like Joseph in the Bible did to Mary when she became pregnant out of wedlock.

A true christian man I stan!

I know cheaters in the house will support this. Anyway, I heard you madam cheater.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by phorget(m): 2:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
Romping six of her colleagues...that's way too high nah!

That man's name should be SIMPSONS.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by phorget(m): 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:
God! I love this man so much for this. He's one of the last brave ones we still have in this world.

Modified;

I see topics all the time on front page telling a woman not to leave her husband just because he cheated on her.

But here I am praising a man for being brave enough not to divorce his wife for cheating and they are coming for me like I'm the devil?

Fūck all of you insulting me, what's good for the goose, is good for the gander.
tongue

Wehdone madam suffering...
Nah your type go pursue her brother wife if their neighbor go mistakenly touch her nyash.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by AutoBodyParts(m): 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
Major General of the SIMP Army
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by michoim(m): 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

She made a mistake and she's ready to move on.
Nonsense talk

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by skuribeebo: 2:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue
even ur male children will be such an husband.

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by JoeEeL(m): 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue

Attention seeker. Rest.

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by drdeath: 2:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue
Ogun kill yr father!

2 Likes

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Nnamaka1: 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue

By their Fruits We Shall know Them!
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Psychopatheko: 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
We don’t need to deceive each other here let’s call a spade a spade I mean how can you have intensive Group Intimacy with guys out there while your husband will still have the boldness to support you that’s true definition of simp

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by leofab(f): 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
Successdude:

The embolded gave you out as an idiotttt
didn’t she get pregnant out of wedlock and some strange men from The East bringing her presents
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by InvertedHammer: 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kayberg:

And such is a wicked woman.
If she had done that in the past before she got married, it would have been buried in the past.

But for a wife to do that to her husband is pure wickedness.
I do not believe in the Simpleton or Alpha Male thing, but that woman there is free to go live her life far away from me if I were her husband.

What kind of generation of marriage are you trying to build with this comment of yours?
A generation of infidels who have no regards for the oath of marriage?
/

How old do you think she is?
She could be a small girl in SS1 with a phone...and you are wasting your energy.
/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by SaLongs1(m): 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
The man should be shot in the head on sight.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Alusiizizi(m): 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
How did this rubbish make it to the front page?? It seems that this siofra character is bedding a few of the mods because a lot of her threads that should otherwise be deleted are sent straight up to FP.

3 Likes

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Zion243(m): 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
The man needs some dirty slap.

A disgrace to manhood.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Truvelisback(m): 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
Adam, Why?

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by SILVERLINES: 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

This is what a man should be like. He must protect his family and stand by his wife no matter what, like Joseph in the Bible did to Mary when she became pregnant out of wedlock.

If you don't support evil your women folks do, who will?
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by SodiumValproate: 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Abeg wetin be the Ex-Cop addy?

Me and my guys never collect our share of her palliative cool

Damn! cool
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Kayberg: 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/

How old do you think she is?
She could be a small girl in SS1 with a phone...and you are wasting your energy.
/

Even a 12 years old will not be 'termed dumb' at this age of the world.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by sharpwriter(m): 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
Alusiizizi:
How did this rubbish make it to the front page?? It seems that this siofra character is bedding a few of the mods because a lot of her threads that should otherwise be deleted are sent straight up to FP.
I have been looking for this comment... I'm happy I wasn't disappointed. Truly, we shouldn't be discussing the post. We should be discussing why it is on the frontpage angry angry very ridiculous!

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by alizma: 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue
I hope you will say the same if the table is turned around?
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by brutal1(m): 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
Oko o pa Joseph ni (in ibadan voice)
siofra:

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Deepthoughts: 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Bad type spotted!
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by InvertedHammer: 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kayberg:

Even a 12 years old will not be 'termed dumb' at this age of the world.
/
I am sure in your class of 50 students, someone came last. Now imagine that person with access to phone and data.

/

3 Likes

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Kajaard: 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
sharpwriter:

I have been looking for this comment... I'm happy I wasn't disappointed. Truly, we shouldn't be discussing the post. We should be discussing why it is on the frontpage angry angry very ridiculous!

It's very sad the level nairaland has degenerated to undecided

The types of stories that gets to the front page these days is laughable to say the least undecided

2 Likes

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by djseanjohn77: 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

I am sure this post is from a woman....

Hebrews 13:4 Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.

Romans 7:2-3 For a married woman is bound by law to her husband while he lives, but if her husband dies she is released from the law of marriage. Accordingly, she will be called an adulteress if she lives with another man while her husband is alive. But if her husband dies, she is free from that law, and if she marries another man she is not an adulteress.

Deuteronomy 24:1-4 “When a man takes a wife and marries her, if then she finds no favor in his eyes because he has found some indecency in her, and he writes her a certificate of divorce and puts it in her hand and sends her out of his house, and she departs out of his house, and if she goes and becomes another man's wife, and the latter man hates her and writes her a certificate of divorce and puts it in her hand and sends her out of his house, or if the latter man dies, who took her to be his wife, then her former husband, who sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife, after she has been defiled, for that is an abomination before the Lord. And you shall not bring sin upon the land that the Lord your God is giving you for an inheritance.

Ephesians 5:1-33 Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. But sexual immorality and all impurity or covetousness must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints. Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving. For you may be sure of this, that everyone who is sexually immoral or impure, or who is covetous (that is, an idolater), has no inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Kayberg: 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/
I am sure in your class of 50 students, someone came last. Now imagine that person with access to phone and data.

/

cheesy cheesy
Oga! Be having small small mercy o!
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Kingcalls: 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

She made a mistake and she's ready to move on.

Hell awaits u... keep on promoting nonsense...u never can tell If u will b hv time to realise ur mistakes ...I will hv no pity for u
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by arantess: 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Are you using Virgin Mary as example?

Did Mary have sex romp with anyone?

Are you normal?

We should have your head for this blasphemy but then...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.