Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) (73486 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / A Christian Husband Like Christ / ‘I Control My Husband Like A Child’ – Stephanie Benson (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by ISellBeer: 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:
God! I love this man so much for this. He's one of the last brave ones we still have in this world.

He knows what true love is and I respect that.

Such a supportive man. God bless you, sir.

Modified;

It seems my post is annoying some people, well, they can die for all I care.

I see topics all the time on front page telling a woman not to leave her husband just because he cheated on her.

But here I am praising a man for being brave enough not to divorce his wife for cheating and they are coming for me like I'm the devil?

Fūck all of you insulting me, what's good for the goose, is good for the gander.
tongue

Will you allow your brother to be like him
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by erumena(m): 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Haram in Christianity?

It's a Christian behaviour to forgive, my dear. I don't condone the woman's behaviour, instead I'm praising the man for his bravery.

It was the woman's mess that made the husband's actions intriguing, thus you should have denounced her action while praising his.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by bluebay(m): 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:
God! I love this man so much for this. He's one of the last brave ones we still have in this world.

Modified;

I see topics all the time on front page telling a woman not to leave her husband just because he cheated on her.

But here I am praising a man for being brave enough not to divorce his wife for cheating and they are coming for me like I'm the devil?

Fūck all of you insulting me, what's good for the goose, is good for the gander.
tongue
Cheater like you. I hope them tear your face with razor or even worse whenever you try such.

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Kinzo0917(m): 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

This is what a man should be like. He must protect his family and stand by his wife no matter what, like Joseph in the Bible did to Mary when she became pregnant.

A true christian man I stan!

MAY GOD NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR COMPARING THAT PROSTITUTE OF A WOMAN WITH MARY THE MOTHER OF JESUS CHRIST .MAY YOUR BROTHERS AND YOUR SONS EXPERIENCE WORST THAN THIS WHENEVER THEY ARE MARRIED. MAY GOD USE THIS YOUR COMMENTS AGAINST YOU ON YOUR DAY OF JUDGEMENT. MAY GOD NEVER FORGIVE YOU EVEN IF YOU REPENT TOMORROW OR ANY DAY

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by FireUpNow(m): 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

This is what a man should be like. He must protect his family and stand by his wife no matter what, like Joseph in the Bible did to Mary when she became pregnant.

If this woman was your brother's wife your tone would have been different
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Isabi4lov: 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
grin grin a case of what a man can do a woman can do better
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Kavod: 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue
When they fire your husband from his work place for having group sex with 6 women and you stand by him then we would believe you. Lastly he is not brave but an outstanding COWARD..... When your son tells you his wife phacked 6 men at her workplace please advise him to stand by her. Not even one but six... Even GOD won't forgive that WOMAN.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Thegoodone13(m): 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue
. Are you cheating on your husband?
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by naijapikin2(m): 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
This is page 8 already on this topic so what more do I have to say that has not been said?

The only thing I Can say is.

Rubbish post! angry
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Faposky95: 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
....the latest way to make front page news...
The lewder the misdeed, the more views.....
....Lord, help us.

But don't make excuses.....you did it and it's on record
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
The woman is definitely the one paying rent, bills and maybe even owns the house they both live in grin i mean, come on! 6 times? The jobless and penniless husband is lucky the woman didn't throw him outta her house after cheating on him. She will do it again and again and if he don't like it, he is free to move out.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by newnigerdelta1: 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue

You nor well, rubbish..... hypocrite you are, you just dey pretend like Peter Obi Mr pretender
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by loswhite(m): 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

This one is already planning to sleep outside after marriage...lol
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by siofra(f): 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
APCHaram:

So Jesus is a bastard abi?

Continue

Your OSU heathen ass will reap this evil words you typed .

Your words not mine.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by smart8956: 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

This is blasphemy against the holy ghost. Becareful, you won't remain in that youthful age forever. Blasphemy against the holy ghost is not forgiven. Matt 12:31

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Ikea81: 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
Ashawo dey marry?
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by emonkey(m): 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
Women so much like to say "let's move on" as if the man is just an object with no feelings. If it was the man who did what she did, she will never forget, and she will never move on. The man will need to watch his back for life. Fear woman .
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Lighthammer(m): 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
The man is a legendary cuck and a simp to the bone...
Maybe the man get off on knowing his wife is drilled by another man...
Meanwhile may "Los crotalos" visit op
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by cherishsweet(f): 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
Stop using Joseph as comparison to this man, tje birth of Christ had no physical undertone, twas all spiritual... No dey blaspheme all in bid to score a point in a pointless argument... It would be easy for Joseph to believe and accept because Mary's hymen was intact, yet pregnant.... No compare am to a man who watched the wife commit adultery with her coworkers and decided to be a simp as bravery....

No darling!

I'm not. Joseph and this man are similar. And they are kind and forgiving kiss[/quote]
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Otogah: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue
no one is annoyed about your post. Because in this life "ashiawo" will always support and love what others ashiawo does.

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Bluffly: 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue
Well they can never be perceived same because the wife receives sperm inside of her and the man doesn't. The wife can get pregnant and engaged in series of abortion and the man cannot. Though they are both at risk of serious infections and such actions from both can lead to a dysfunctional family system. So it is W4:2M
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by vickydevoka(m): 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue
Why don't you pay groom price. I'm confused here
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Betashop: 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
Hope the man/husband will still stand when more secrets are revealed? This is just in her office space. There’s high possibility of her sleeping with other men outside her office space. I can assure you, the man’s mental health is the main issue for me. He will be passing through a lot now.

As a man, if I happen to cheat with 6 different ladies in my office space, which I cannot do, and my wife get to know about it and she forgave me, just like that... you already knows that my life is under a big threat already. I will personally call for divorce for sanity and safety sake

How did you know the man has truly moved on?
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Betashop: 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
Xcelinteriors:
Mistake is inevitable and we all make mistakes. But learning from your mistake and never going back to it should be applaudable

The man is a very good man. But the woman should not take that for granted

This is the point. First, I struggled to see ladies condemning the woman’s act, even you didn’t. You called a woman sleeping with over 6 men at different times a mistake...

The woman slept with 6 different men in her office alone. Will the man still stand if other secrets of her sleeping with other men outside her office space surfaces?
How’s the Man’s mental health right now and don’t you think the woman’s life will be under serious threat by now?
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Bobbiee: 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
That's not a man.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Karnice600: 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue

Anyway, since Nairaland is a slum hosted on the web, you're free to have your post up on FP, while you still come back to defend your propositions by throwing jabs. You guys are all doing well. The ethics be say when you post, wash your hands off insults and observe, so it doesn't further confirm people's belief that your post was an intentional bias.
Nairaland mods. I greet una this new year o. I for like know where una dey buy una iggbo smoke. This una own configuration and mixture strong die.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by bluefilm: 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
I wonder why so many of you guys here keep feeding this bitch's chronic need for attention.

The bitch is enjoying herself trolling you guys, and yet you guys can't see it.

What a shame.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Waterbear(m): 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

She made a mistake and she's ready to move on.
If it's a man cheating you'll call down fire and brimstone...
But here you are busy supporting rubbish...

Yeye dey smell
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Snapdrag0n: 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Haram in Christianity?

It's a Christian behaviour to forgive, my dear. I don't condone the woman's behaviour, instead I'm praising the man for his bravery.
Shut up you dirty bussy, you know nothing about Christians. You said Mary gave birth out of wedlock later you erased it, you forgot some Nairalands sleep in the forum and many had already quoted you?
Blasphemy! Google to see those popular people, president, celebrities, companies who blasphemed against Jesus were they're today and if anyone remembers them. But Christianity despite all devilish act in today's world keep rising. Last time I check Christianity is the largest religion and most prosperous in the world stop letting the devil use you. After using you like Michael Jackson you're dumb and forgotten.
Michael Jackson was even popular. You, you're just a local side chick. Local because even Google doesn't know your existence. Next time when you wake up from your hotel room after he has gone leaving you to finish the hours rented to dick you, don't type rubbish.
I wish your face is known by now I would've tag you on twitter and tiktok make good payment so you go viral for public disgrace. Lets check something. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
Simp of the century.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Charx122: 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

His choice he made a LovePeddler his wife sorry for him...
A man in his right senses will not condol such nonesense.

tongue
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Snapdrag0n: 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kinzo0917:

MAY GOD NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR COMPARING THAT PROSTITUTE OF A WOMAN WITH MARY THE MOTHER OF JESUS CHRIST .MAY YOUR BROTHERS AND YOUR SONS EXPERIENCE WORST THAN THIS WHENEVER THEY ARE MARRIED. MAY GOD USE THIS YOUR COMMENTS AGAINST YOU ON YOUR DAY OF JUDGEMENT. MAY GOD NEVER FORGIVE YOU EVEN IF YOU REPENT TOMORROW OR ANY DAY
He/she is fully aware. She erased the wedlock but others already quoted her. Her conscience is already fighting her. Soon she'll rot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.