Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) (73485 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / A Christian Husband Like Christ / ‘I Control My Husband Like A Child’ – Stephanie Benson (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by godofuck231: 9:45am On Jan 15, 2023
Some people have a higher level of intelligence than others , some are so wise that the world sees them ass fools

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:59am On Jan 15, 2023
siofra:
God! I love this man so much for this. He's one of the last brave ones we still have in this world.

He knows what true love is and I respect that.

Such a supportive man. God bless you, sir.

Modified;

It seems my post is annoying some people, well, they can die for all I care.

I see topics all the time on front page telling a woman not to leave her husband just because he cheated on her.

But here I am praising a man for being brave enough not to divorce his wife for cheating and they are coming for me like I'm the devil?

Fūck all of you insulting me, what's good for the goose, is good for the gander.
tongue
Will you shut up mtswww
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Backpedal: 11:34am On Jan 15, 2023
Why are people mad at the man ?

His marriage means a lot to him
So let em save it

Especially if kids are involved
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by 0neal(m): 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
lomprico:
What is a SIMP again?

S - A sucker
I - who Idolise
M - mediocre
P - pussy
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by dazzlingd(m): 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
siofra:

This is what a man should be like. He must protect his family and stand by his wife no matter what, like Joseph in the Bible did to Mary when she became pregnant.

A true christian man I stan!

You said Mary got pregnant out of wedlock, I thought u had some guts, unfortunately you went to edit the comment and took that out. That's the only part I got disappointed. Anyway, enjoy the rest of your cruise
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by siofra(f): 5:41pm On Jan 15, 2023
dazzlingd:

You said Mary got pregnant out of wedlock, I thought u had some guts, unfortunately you went to edit the comment and took that out. That's the only part I got disappointed. Anyway, enjoy the rest of your cruise

Why are people saying I edited it

I didn't edit anything, if that's the original and first post, then the mods did
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by siofra(f): 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2023
dazzlingd:

I just checked and it's the first post.

The mods definitely edited it.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Cromagnon: 12:16am On Jan 16, 2023
siofra:

This is what a man should be like. He must protect his family and stand by his wife no matter what, like Joseph in the Bible did to Mary when she became pregnant.

A true christian man I stan!
everyman with sense should avoid you and women like her
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Cromagnon: 12:17am On Jan 16, 2023
siofra:
God! I love this man so much for this. He's one of the last brave ones we still have in this world.

Modified;

I see topics all the time on front page telling a woman not to leave her husband just because he cheated on her.

But here I am praising a man for being brave enough not to divorce his wife for cheating and they are coming for me like I'm the devil?
That is low self esteem not bravery

Fūck all of you insulting me, what's good for the goose, is good for the gander.
tongue
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Cromagnon: 12:19am On Jan 16, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

Men can have children whenever. Women cannot.

tongue
Men and women are not equal
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Biggercellz(m): 11:01am On Jan 16, 2023
Don't be ridiculous ma'am.
That's no where near bravery.
The man's in love and he knows how much the woman means to him.
Or else
That's a clear case of LEAVE MY HOUSE BEFORE I LOSE IT.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by jetpack(m): 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by olar2g(m): 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
Leave Christianity out of this man.
This is a matured man. I respect him so much.
This is what Jesus preach, that we should forgive 70x70 times

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.