Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood (2231 Views)

Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael / Isaac Or Ishmael: Who Did God Command Abraham To Offer As A Sacrifice? / Ques: Who Is The God Of Ishmael? Ans: The God Of Abraham, Isaac, And Jacob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by Kobojunkie: 1:33am On Jan 15, 2023
Lukuluku69:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineveh
■ As for Paul's take on TWO JERUSALEMS, don't you think the Holy Spirit committed a clanger for allowing the Son of. Hagar have a Jerusalem of his own whose TIME is yet to come when Paul wrote those words?
1. Stop posting the link if you are not wiling to at least consider it's content makes no relevance to this here discussion. Scripture clearly reveals that Nineveh was under the jurisdiction of the Israelites - the Land of Canaan - hence the reason why God sent two Israelite prophets to the small state of Nineveh. undecided

2. Again, paul's analogy — which you seem to apply your warped interpretation to(something that is typical of your person) — does not in anyway occlude or impact that which was decreed by God. undecided
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by TenQ: 1:34am On Jan 15, 2023
I asked
1. Do you absolutely believe that Mohammed is the prophet from the descendant of Ishmael!
2. Do you also believe that Ismail and Abraham are both prophets who built the Kaaba at Mecca?

Lukuluku69:

Jonah was Edom. He never preached amongst Jews.

I can quote from the Quran but you don't believe in it contents that's why I use your Bible to appeal to you.

The Quran called Ishmael a Prophet, do you believe that? So, why should I quote what you don't believe in? Does that make sense to you?

Your last Two question doesn't make any sense considering the fact that you are in a Convo with a Muslim!

As for Ninveh, read what Wiki has to say below.

Jonah is a Jew my dear.

Jonah 1:9:
"And he said unto them, I am a Hebrew ; and I fear the LORD, the God of heaven, which hath made the sea and the dry land."

Jonah ran away from preaching to the Enemy of the Jews (Nineveh) so that God will destroy them for he knew that God is merciful.

Jona 3:10; 4:1-4:
"God saw what they had done— that they had given up their evil ways— so he changed his mind and did not carry out the destruction he had threatened. But this really upset Jonah, and he became very angry. He prayed to the Lord and told him, “Lord, wasn't this what I said when I was back home? That's why I ran away to Tarshish in the first place! For I knew that you are a gracious and compassionate God, very patient and full of kindhearted love, who relents from sending disaster. So just kill me now, Lord, because I'd prefer to die than to live!” The Lord responded, “Do you have a good reason to be so angry?”"

Come and learn from the people of the book!
LOL!!

Can you see how Allah is wrong again?
Qur'an 14:4
And We did not send any messenger but with the language of his people, so that he might explain to them clearly; then Allah makes whom He pleases err and He guides whom He pleases and He is the Mighty, the Wise.
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by Lukuluku69(m): 1:40am On Jan 15, 2023
TenQ:

You think Islam is the kingdom of God!?
Islam leads to Hell fire

Qur'an 19:71
وَإِن مِّنكُمْ إِلَّا وَارِدُهَا ۚ كَانَ عَلَىٰ رَبِّكَ حَتْمًا مَّقْضِيًّا

Just show me a single prophet of God that is one tenth as vile as Mohammed?

Jesus was speaking about the Gentiles who are not related to Abraham!
You should have read the parable of Jesus that led to the statement rather than fabricating what is not there
Mark 21:33-44

Blessing and Prophethood are different things.
1. It is your Qur'an that limits Prophethood to the descendants of Isaac and Jacob not the Bible except you are willing to concede that Qur'an29:27 is a fabrication.

2. What is the name of the books given to the prophet's of Islam other than the Torah, Zabur and Injeel?

3. The Qur'an is a CLEAR book, easy to understand YET Allah sent a verse that EXCLUDED the descendants of Ishmael while speaking to Mohammed .

It doesn't make any sense!

Whatever you think Islam is, is your business alone. The last time I checked, there are over a billion Hindus in the world who think what you are thinking, so whatever your thoughts are, you are definitely not alone.

As for me and my Faith, there are over a billion of us with a firmfaith in what we believe, to us our Faith and to you, your faith.

As for Prophethood, Allah sends Prophets and Messengers to every Nation, every Language of the World not only to Israelites whatever you like you can make of that. To you, your thoughts, actions and inactions and to me mine. No where in the Quran do you read that Prophethood was Limited to a Nation but keep doing what you are doing for I know you must have come across other Quranic Prophets names but your whatever it is has blinded you from mentioning it.

A Day is coming we will all stand before our Maker and give Accounts.

Another misconceptions!

The Jews are the People of the Book not Christians. The Christians are referred to as NASARA in the Quran. You have a lot to learn but you won't go far with this attitude of yours.
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by Lukuluku69(m): 1:47am On Jan 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Stop posting the link if you are not wiling to at least consider it's content makes no relevance to this here discussion. Scripture clearly reveals that Nineveh was under the jurisdiction of the Israelites - the Land of Canaan - hence the reason why God sent two Israelite prophets to the small state of Nineveh. undecided

2. Again, paul's analogy — which you seem to apply your warped interpretation to(something that is typical of your person) — does not in anyway occlude or impact that which was decreed by God. undecided

Dumbo, isreal never ruled Ninveh as a matter of fact, the various TIMES Israelites leave the haunte, they went as Slaves.

You are not talking to a Sunday school kid here. Israel never own nor rule Ninveh which is in present day Iraq.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by TenQ: 1:54am On Jan 15, 2023
I fear for you on the day of judgement.
Why?
1. Our paradise are different: yourse is filled mainly with sex orgies.
2. All Muslims are promised hell fire
3. Allah will appear in a strange shape to you (which you will reject)
4. Allah will REMOVE you from the fire by replacing you with a Christian. Does this make sense to you

Lukuluku69:

Whatever you think Islam is, is your business alone. The last time I checked, there are over a billion Hindus in the world who think what you are thinking, so whatever your thoughts are, you are definitely not alone.

As for me and my Faith, there are over a billion of us with a firmfaith in what we believe, to us our Faith and to you, your faith.

As for Prophethood, Allah sends Prophets and Messengers to every Nation, every Language of the World not only to Israelites whatever you like you can make of that. To you, your thoughts, actions and inactions and to me mine. No where in the Quran do you read that Prophethood was Limited to a Nation but keep doing what you are doing for I know you must have come across other Quranic Prophets names but your whatever it is has blinded you from mentioning it.

Let me ask you a question.
Jews Worship the God of Abraham
The Christians worship the God of Abraham
The Sabians worship the constellations (stars and moon)

Qur'an 2.62
Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.

Is this another satanic verse?
1. How would the Sabians go to paradise?
2. If the Jews will go to paradise, why are they hated so much by Islam?
3. If the Christians are going to paradise, why must they convert to Islam or pay you Muslims jizya in humiliation?

Please note:
1. The Qur'an is clear and unambiguous
2. The Qur'an doesn't speak about a certain sect of the Jews or Christians or Sabians.
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by Kobojunkie: 1:55am On Jan 15, 2023
Lukuluku69:
■ Dumbo, isreal never ruled Ninveh as a matter of fact, the various TIMES Israelites leave the haunte, they went as Slaves.

You are not talking to a Sunday school kid here. Israel never own nor rule Ninveh which is in present day Iraq.
For the umpteenth time, Nineveh was a city located within the borders of the Land of Canaan. undecided

Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by Lukuluku69(m): 1:57am On Jan 15, 2023
TenQ:

Qur'an 2.62
Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.

3. If the Christians are going to paradise, why must they convert to Islam or pay you Muslims jizya in humiliation?

Please note:
2. The Qur'an doesn't speak about a certain sect of the Jews or Christians or Sabians.

As for your questions on the jews, Christians and Sabians, why not read the verses before that particular one and those after it?
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by Lukuluku69(m): 1:58am On Jan 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
For the umpteenth time, Nineveh was a city located within the borders of the Land of Canaan. undecided

Dumbo,

1 Like

Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by Lukuluku69(m): 2:11am On Jan 15, 2023
TenQ:
I fear for you on the day of judgement.
Why?
1. Our paradise are different: yourse is filled mainly with sex orgies.
2. All Muslims are promised hell fire
3. Allah will appear in a strange shape to you (which you will reject)
4. Allah will REMOVE you from the fire by replacing you with a Christian. Does this make sense to you

Qur'an 2.62

Please note:

Verily, those who have believed, and (those who were) Jews and Christians and Sabians, those (of them) who believe in Allah and the Last Day and act piously, there is for them their reward with their Lord. Neither shall any fear afflict them, nor shall they grieve.‏

(الْبَقَرَة‏ - Al-Baqarah [2 : 62])

As you can see from the very first line of the Quranic verse "verily, those who have believed...refers to Jews, christians and sabians who have left those faiths and BELIEVED in the Message of Islam are the ones this promise are held out to/for and not those Jews/christians or sabians still in their faiths.

You fear for me on judgement day? Not necessary. Be fearful of your own destination and also have it at the back of your mind that Jesus said he will deny Many of you who said Lord, Lord in your name we have done many wonderful things.

Let me carry my own burden and be mindful of yours too.
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by Kobojunkie: 2:12am On Jan 15, 2023
Lukuluku69:
Dumbo,

What part of what is contained in that link tells you that Nineveh was not in the land of Canaan? undecided
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by Lukuluku69(m): 2:16am On Jan 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What part of what is contained in that link tells you that Nineveh was not in the land of Canaan? undecided

I know you did not read.

For and read it abi you have a problem reading too?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by Kobojunkie: 2:18am On Jan 15, 2023
Lukuluku69:
I know you did not read.

For and read it abi you have a problem reading too?
This from the person who before now kept insisting, against scripture, that Jonah was not an isrealite. undecided

Again, What part of what is contained in that link tells you that Nineveh was not in the land of Canaan? undecided
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by TenQ: 2:19am On Jan 15, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Another misconceptions!

The Jews are the People of the Book not Christians. The Christians are referred to as NASARA in the Quran. You have a lot to learn but you won't go far with this attitude of yours.

The Nasara are a false Christian sect like the Mormon who believed that Mary was the third of the trinity.

1. Do the Nasara believe that Jesus is Allah?
2. What name does Allah give the Christians in the Qur'an?

Qur'an 5:17
They have certainly disbelieved who say that Allah is the Christ , the son of Mary. Say, “Then who could prevent Allah at all if He had intended to destroy the Christ, the son of Mary, or his mother or everyone on the earth?” And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them. He creates what He wills, and Allah is over all things competent.

Can you see the Islamic mixup?

3. If the Nasara are going to paradise, why are you Muslims commanded not to make friends with them

Qur'an 5:51
O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk.

The Islamic mixup will not allow you to answer the three simple question
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by Lukuluku69(m): 2:22am On Jan 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
This from the person who before now kept insisting, against scripture, that Jonah was not an isrealite. undecided

Again, What part of what is contained in that link tells you that Nineveh was not in the land of Canaan? undecided

Was the Land of Cannan extended to Mesopotamia?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Read that, it will cure you of your ignorance.
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by Lukuluku69(m): 2:29am On Jan 15, 2023
TenQ:

The Nasara are a false Christian sect like the Mormon who believed that Mary was the third of the trinity.

1. Do the Nasara believe that Jesus is Allah?
2. What name does Allah give the Christians in the Qur'an?

Qur'an 5:17
They have certainly disbelieved who say that Allah is the Christ , the son of Mary. Say, “Then who could prevent Allah at all if He had intended to destroy the Christ, the son of Mary, or his mother or everyone on the earth?” And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them. He creates what He wills, and Allah is over all things competent.

Can you see the Islamic mixup?

3. If the Nasara are going to paradise, why are you Muslims commanded not to make friends with them

Qur'an 5:51
O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk.

The Islamic mixup will not allow you to answer the three simple question

I told you! You don't know anything. The Term Nasara is what the Quran used for Christians and not People of the Book.

And in your usual ignorance, you claimed it is meant for the Mormons! Were the Mormons available 1,400 years ago? The Mormons are even not UpTo 200 years old.

Anyone who take any other god/s in worship other than the Creator of the Heavens and Earth is going hellfire.

The command not to take you man worshippers as friends was and still is for hostility time as you are indeed friends with each other.
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by Lukuluku69(m): 2:31am On Jan 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by Lukuluku69(m): 2:51am On Jan 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Job wasn't a prophet and Jonah was a Jew but i'm not ready for your insults now since you're not showing any sign of maturity even though you're growing older everyday. At least you should try to be liberal when handling talks with others after all neither Israelites nor Arabians are our families! undecided

Lol

Eyah! I am not showing maturity but you are? Why not go thru your Convo with me from your various moniker starting with Maximus69 and Akinwalejj with this particular one and see who has been acting immature all the while?

This is a public forum where people table various issues and people give their opinions backed by their realities and sometimes fact. You have always been abusive. Always but I guess when it was given to you in equal measure, you see the immaturity in me and not you.

I am a Muslim, and Islam is my Religion you say what is not right about Islam and Muslims, it is my responsibility to join issues with you. If you don't want to see that, then stay clear of Islamic and Muslim issue. It is that simple.
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:15am On Jan 15, 2023
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by TenQ: 7:17am On Jan 15, 2023
Lukuluku69:

I told you! You don't know anything. The Term Nasara is what the Quran used for Christians and not People of the Book.
I thought you just said that the Qur'an only refers to the Nasara and not Christians.

You said:
Aren't you going the way of Taqqiya now!?

Therefore
1. Why then do your Muslim translator of the Qur'an use the term people of the book with both Christians and Jews?

2. Who then are the people of the book knowing that the Qur'an mentioned three books Taorat, Zabur and Injeel?

3. All your scholars agree that the people of the book are Jews and Christians!
In the Quran they are identified as the Jews, the Christians, the Sabians, and—according to some interpretations—the Zoroastrians
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_of_the_Book

I guess you should read Quran 5:68–69 for the definition of people of the book.

Lukuluku69:

And in your usual ignorance, you claimed it is meant for the Mormons! Were the Mormons available 1,400 years ago? The Mormons are even not UpTo 200 years old.

Anyone who take any other god/s in worship other than the Creator of the Heavens and Earth is going hellfire.

The command not to take you man worshippers as friends was and still is for hostility time as you are indeed friends with each other.
Can you quote me where I said that the Nasara are Mormons!?
SMH!

Is Jesus not the creator of life also in the Qur'an?

It is you Muslims who actually worship a man called Mohammed. What is the punishment for blasphemy against Mohammed? Can you become a Muslim without invoking the name of Mohammed?

In addition, you perform idolatry by worshipping the black stone that has the power to forgive sin.

And your God's name Allah is NOT found anywhere in the earlier scripture !

You see mallam Lukman, you have been deceived to go to HELL!
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by TenQ: 7:21am On Jan 15, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Verily, those who have believed, and (those who were) Jews and Christians and Sabians, those (of them) who believe in Allah and the Last Day and act piously, there is for them their reward with their Lord. Neither shall any fear afflict them, nor shall they grieve.‏

As you can see from the very first line of the Quranic verse "verily, those who have believed...refers to Jews, christians and sabians who have left those faiths and BELIEVED in the Message of Islam are the ones this promise are held out to/for and not those Jews/christians or sabians still in their faiths.

You fear for me on judgement day? Not necessary. Be fearful of your own destination and also have it at the back of your mind that Jesus said he will deny Many of you who said Lord, Lord in your name we have done many wonderful things.

Let me carry my own burden and be mindful of yours too.
Where did the verse you quote say they who have left those faiths and BELIEVED in the Message of Islam is what is referring to. It is a logical fallacy.

If a Jew left the faith to become Muslim how can he still remain a Jew?
If a Christian left the faith to become Muslim how can he still remain a Christian?
If a Sabian left the faith to become Muslim how can he still remain a Sabian?

Your thinking amazes me.

Muslims will deny Allah and their Quran to win an argument
Can you produce a single Tafsir that agrees with you?
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by TenQ: 7:45am On Jan 15, 2023
Lukuluku69:

As for your questions on the jews, Christians and Sabians, why not read the verses before that particular one and those after it?
Nothing says they converted to Islam.

Can you post any Tafsir of your choice that agree with you?
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by orisa37: 7:47am On Jan 15, 2023
ISMAIL IS THE HOOD OF MOHAMMEDANISM.
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by orisa37: 7:50am On Jan 15, 2023
HE IS NOT MOHAMMED BUHARI.
HE IS MOHAMMED ISMAIL.
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by Lukuluku69(m): 11:06am On Jan 15, 2023
TenQ:

Nothing says they converted to Islam.

Can you post any Tafsir of your choice that agree with you?

If they didn't convert to Islam, can you tell us what happened to them?
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by TenQ: 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
Lukuluku69:

If they didn't convert to Islam, can you tell us what happened to them?

Did Allah say those going to paradise are Muslims?

Verily, those who have believed, and ( those who were ) Jews and Christians and Sabians, those (of them) who believe in Allah and the Last Day and act piously, there is for them their reward with their Lord. Neither shall any fear afflict them, nor shall they grieve.

See how you Muslims put fake readings in bracket.

Let me give you two different translations of
Qur'an 2:62

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
Indeed, those who believed and those who were Jews or Christians or Sabeans [before Prophet Muhammad] – those [among them] who believed in Allah and the Last Day and did righteousness – will have their reward with their Lord, and no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve.

YUSUF ALI
“Those who believe (in the Qur’an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

Where did it say they converted to Islam?
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by Lukuluku69(m): 11:14am On Jan 17, 2023
TenQ:

I thought you just said that the Qur'an only refers to the Nasara and not Christians.

You said:

Aren't you going the way of Taqqiya now!?

Therefore
1. Why then do your Muslim translator of the Qur'an use the term people of the book with both Christians and Jews?

2. Who then are the people of the book knowing that the Qur'an mentioned three books Taorat, Zabur and Injeel?

3. All your scholars agree that the people of the book are Jews and Christians!
In the Quran they are identified as the Jews, the Christians, the Sabians, and—according to some interpretations—the Zoroastrians
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_of_the_Book

I guess you should read Quran 5:68–69 for the definition of people of the book.

Can you quote me where I said that the Nasara are Mormons!?
SMH!

Is Jesus not the creator of life also in the Qur'an?

It is you Muslims who actually worship a man called Mohammed. What is the punishment for blasphemy against Mohammed? Can you become a Muslim without invoking the name of Mohammed?

In addition, you perform idolatry by worshipping the black stone that has the power to forgive sin.

And your God's name Allah is NOT found anywhere in the earlier scripture !

You see mallam Lukman, you have been deceived to go to HELL!

You are a waste of time, I know this even before I engaged you.

In the Quran the Term for Christians is NASARA and for Jews is YAHUDI. That NASARA is translated CHRISTIANS should not be an issue for you because that is the name/term you man worshippers are known in English but if you read the Quran in it's Original Language you will still find the word NASARA.

But since you are in the business of muddying anything and everything you are both blind and deaf to that reasoning.

As for me going to hell, no biggie, your Jesus went there too and he said many of you that worship him while teaching man made doctrines will have your home in the Fire.

Worry about your own destination. A Beam is about to chop off your own head but you are oncern with the Twig in my front... Lol

Padre, be concern about where you will spend your own eternity...
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by TenQ: 11:26am On Jan 17, 2023
Lukuluku69:

You are a waste of time, I know this even before I engaged you.

In the Quran the Term for Christians is NASARA and for Jews is YAHUDI. That NASARA is translated CHRISTIANS should not be an issue for you because that is the name/term you man worshippers are known in English but if you read the Quran in it's Original Language you will still find the word NASARA.

But since you are in the business of muddying anything and everything you are both blind and deaf to that reasoning.

As for me going to hell, no biggie, your Jesus went there too and he said many of you that worship him while teaching man made doctrines will have your home in the Fire.

Worry about your own destination. A Beam is about to chop off your own head but you are oncern with the Twig in my front... Lol

Padre, be concern about where you will spend your own eternity...

Unfortunately, it is your friend that was initially trying to prove and insinuate that Christians are not mentioned in the Qur'an but the Nasara!
He finally changed his mind after that though and my response to refuting him was what you quoted.

Now that we are on the same page, Allah says
The Jews, The Christians and the Sabians will enter paradise. The Nasara also worshiped the star, the moon and other solar constillations, how are they to enter paradise?
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by Lukuluku69(m): 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2023
TenQ:

Unfortunately, it is your friend that was initially trying to prove and insinuate that Christians are not mentioned in the Qur'an but the Nasara!
He finally changed his mind after that though and my response to refuting him was what you quoted.

Now that we are on the same page, Allah says
The Jews, The Christians and the Sabians will enter paradise. The Nasara also worshiped the star, the moon and other solar constillations, how are they to enter paradise?

That passage clearly states, paradise is guaranteed for those among these group that were mentioned who believed in the message of Islam.

The cold hard fact of history tells us that the Whole of Arabia submitted to the message of Islam (which you can still see today) The Nasara and the Sabians became Muslims and the jews of Medina, the Christians of Najran and the Sabians in Arabia Felix became Muslims.

Instead of wasting your time twisting scriptures you have no understanding of, why not do a research on the Judasing Jews that became Muslims and the man worshipers in the Nasara that became Muslims?

The verse you quoted was referring to them.
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by TenQ: 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lukuluku69:

That passage clearly states, paradise is guaranteed for those among these group that were mentioned who believed in the message of Islam.

The cold hard fact of history tells us that the Whole of Arabia submitted to the message of Islam (which you can still see today) The Nasara and the Sabians became Muslims and the jews of Medina, the Christians of Najran and the Sabians in Arabia Felix became Muslims.

Instead of wasting your time twisting scriptures you have no understanding of, why not do a research on the Judasing Jews that became Muslims and the man worshipers in the Nasara that became Muslims?

Anyone who believed in the Message of Islam is a Muslim isn't it?
Anyone who believed in the Message of Mohammed should be able to recite the shahada isn't it?

1. How does a person become a Muslim: is it instantaneously or progressively?
2. Do you know any Christian who believe in the message of Islam?
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by Lukuluku69(m): 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
TenQ:

Anyone who believed in the Message of Islam is a Muslim isn't it?
Anyone who believed in the Message of Mohammed should be able to recite the shahada isn't it?

1. How does a person become a Muslim: is it instantaneously or progressively?
2. Do you know any Christian who believe in the message of Islam?

If you really don't have anything to say, please close shop!

1. Being a Christian, is it instantaneous or progressively?

2. If you want to know of Christians who became Muslims, sebi you have Data and a Device? Why not search the internet and find out? And if you are asking of my personal experience, I know of dozens!
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by TenQ: 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lukuluku69:

The Qur'an NEVER said they believed in Islam. It's surprising if we as Christians understand Islam better than you Muslims

Qur'an 2:62

The Qur'an says
1. Surely those who believe and as a specific example Jews, Christians and the Sabians
2. They believe in Allah, they believe in the Last Day and they do Good.
3. These people will receive their reward from THEIR Lord.

How clear can it be?
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by TenQ: 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lukuluku69:

If you really don't have anything to say, please close shop!

1. Being a Christian, is it instantaneous or progressively?

2. If you want to know of Christians who became Muslims, sebi you have Data and a Device? Why not search the internet and find out? And if you are asking of my personal experience, I know of dozens!
Muslims cannot reason out their scripture without failing.
They always avoid answering questions

#1 One becomes a Christian instantaneously
#2 The verse is NOT about Christians or Jews or Sabians that b came Muslims. That is why the Qur'an says

"...they shall have their reward from their Lord, ..."
Who is the Lord of the Jews!? Yahweh!
Who is the Lord of the Christians !? Yahweh!

Sorry, I know that it is embarrassing that Sabians will enter paradise but it is your book (Quran) not mine!

Okay, let me ask you some simple basic questions
1. According to Islam will Mary the mother of Jesus (a Jew) enter paradise?
2. According to Islam will Mary the mother of Jesus (a Christian) enter paradise?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / Can Someone Explain What Matthew 16:28 Means / The Secret Of The Wealth Of King Solomon (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.