Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood (2227 Views)

Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael / Isaac Or Ishmael: Who Did God Command Abraham To Offer As A Sacrifice? / Ques: Who Is The God Of Ishmael? Ans: The God Of Abraham, Isaac, And Jacob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by TenQ: 7:20am On Feb 01, 2023
LegalWolf:

Interesting! So you agree that Christianity is idol worship and you are an idol worshipper?

Although the pace may be slow, we are getting there, future thief Mr. Lawrence TenQnih 🤪🤪🤪🤪
You think your Lies can become the truth by repeating it!?
That is where I am different from you. The Truth about your unholy mentor Mohammed is made available to all. How can you be different from him.
Shameless liar!

Is it true your dirty prophet bathe in a dirty stinking pool of water where dead dogs, women's menstral rags and garbage are thrown?
As his disciple, your uncleanliness will result to a sudden death, so pleased don't.

A black stone that forgives your dreadful SIN of Adultery, Lying, Stealing, Murder and Betrayal just because you bribe it by touching and kissing!?

LegalWolf, the LIAR from the Religion of Lies!
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by LegalWolf: 8:07am On Feb 01, 2023
Can the stray advocatejare help us decipher what is written here... Just mumbo jumbo without hitting the point. Since you stray up and down, you probably would have strayed to something similar past and can help us with a possible interpretation.

Please!

TenQ:

You think your Lies can become the truth by repeating it!?
That is where I am different from you. The Truth about your unholy mentor Mohammed is made available to all. How can you be different from him.
Shameless liar!

Is it true your dirty prophet bathe in a dirty stinking pool of water where dead dogs, women's menstral rags and garbage are thrown?
As his disciple, your uncleanliness will result to a sudden death, so pleased don't.

A black stone that forgives your dreadful SIN of Adultery, Lying, Stealing, Murder and Betrayal just because you bribe it by touching and kissing!?

LegalWolf, the LIAR from the Religion of Lies!

Anyways, I love to see your frustration Lawrence TenQnih, the future thief grin Hahahahahah Lol!
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by LegalWolf: 8:11am On Feb 01, 2023
LOL! TenQnih the future thief is 'suspecting'. LOL, is it the way it was suspected that a colt was in another town and it should be robbed? Ehn Lawrence TenQnih the potential armed robber? grin grin

TenQ:

Have you woken up to drink your normal cup of Carmel urine this morning!?

See who is talking about FABRICATED hadiths. Isn't the hadith your esteemed religious books? Did I publish it for you?

Tell me your prophet is not INSANE!
I was told that black magic controlled his life for almost one year: I suspect that you may be under the satanic influence of black magic too.

You may need to suck the breast of an under-age girl ten times for your healing howbeit temporal.

Tell me Mohammed didn't develop a long bout of INSANITY?

LIARS you are from the Religion of Islam

Anyways, I love your tears. I have shared a clip with you and all I pray for is that you don't end up hanged. And if it happens, I have no sympathy
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by LegalWolf: 8:13am On Feb 01, 2023
LOL, so I would worship a god that sucks blood huh? Or endorse rape, genocide and murder huh? if that is even acceptable, what about yhwh being weak?

really?

TenQ:

Can you explain how you can hope for a good afterlife when your prophet is this VILE and DEPRAVED?

Tell me you are like your esteemed prophet if you dare!

Thank you.
Have a good night rest!
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by TenQ: 8:15am On Feb 01, 2023
LegalWolf:
LOL! TenQnih the future thief is 'suspecting'. LOL, is it the way it was suspected that a colt was in another town and it should be robbed? Ehn Lawrence TenQnih the potential armed robber? grin grin

Anyways, I love your tears. I have shared a clip with you and all I pray for is that you don't end up hanged. And if it happens, I have no sympathy

You are the one wailing!
See how both you and your beloved prophet is thrown under the bus of humiliation because you think slander is a useful instrument of deception!

I repeat,
Whatever name you call me, I am still a million times more HONOURABLE than both you and your prophet Mohammed.

Like master, like follower!
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by LegalWolf: 8:19am On Feb 01, 2023
TenQ:

You are the one wailing!
See how both you and your beloved prophet is thrown under the bus of humiliation because you think slander is a useful instrument of deception!

I repeat,
Whatever name you call me, I am still a million times more HONOURABLE than both you and your prophet Mohammed.

Like master, like follower!

LOOOOOL! A future thief is talking about slander? Really Lawrence TenQnih the future thief? yhwh bears me witness that even Oyenusi is a better and more honourable man than you can ever be!
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by TenQ: 8:41am On Feb 01, 2023
LegalWolf:

LOOOOOL! A future thief is talking about slander? Really Lawrence TenQnih the future thief? yhwh bears me witness that even Oyenusi is a better and more honourable man than you can ever be!
LegalWolf, the dutiful unrepentant apprentice of a Pedophilic Adulterer and an Insane Liar of a prophet Mohammed.

Whatever name you call me, I am still a million times more HONOURABLE than you or your despicable prophet Mohammed.

A Shameless liar from the Religion of Lies!
SMH
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by TenQ: 8:51am On Feb 01, 2023
LegalWolf:
LOL, so I would worship a god that sucks blood huh? Or endorse rape, genocide and murder huh? if that is even acceptable, what about yhwh being weak?

really?

LOL

LegalWolf, as your prophet taught you, I am sure you are a son of Mutah just as you practice Mutah.

Allah the idol that encourages his slaves to practice prostitution!

LegalWolf,
Can you be trusted to visit your friends family without attempting to sleep with his wife? Mohammed is your example isn't it?

Shameless prostituting LYING Liars of the Religion of Islam.!
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by LegalWolf: 9:01am On Feb 01, 2023
LOL, lawrence TenQnih the future thief grin hahahahah

TenQ:

LOL

LegalWolf, as your prophet taught you, I am sure you are a son of Mutah just as you practice Mutah.

Allah the idol that encourages his slaves to practice prostitution!

LegalWolf,
Can you be trusted to visit your friends family without attempting to sleep with his wife? Mohammed is your example isn't it?

Shameless prostituting LYING Liars of the Religion of Islam.!

Can you mention just two differences between your parent's marriage and mutah? Ehn Potential Thief
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by LegalWolf: 9:02am On Feb 01, 2023
TenQ:

LegalWolf, the dutiful unrepentant apprentice of a Pedophilic Adulterer and an Insane Liar of a prophet Mohammed.

Whatever name you call me, I am still a million times more HONOURABLE than you or your despicable prophet Mohammed.

A Shameless liar from the Religion of Lies!
SMH

Lol, holy ghost bears me witness that yhwh may be insane grin
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by TenQ: 9:10am On Feb 01, 2023
LegalWolf:

Lol, holy ghost bears me witness that yhwh may be insane grin
Only humans go insane stupid.!

Mohammed was insane isn't it. The Hadiths says exactly what caused it: black magic!

Satan possessed your prophet for almost one year before he left home temporarily alone.

Too bad, your Lying self follow one who is controlled by Satan.

Another record broken. The only prophet under the control of possessed by satan

No wonder, Islam is a religion of lies!
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by TenQ: 9:12am On Feb 01, 2023

Why feign ignorance?

Is Mutah not as directed by Allah in the Qur'an according to Mohammed?

LegalWolf:
LOL, lawrence TenQnih the future thief grin hahahahah

Can you mention just two differences between your parent's marriage and mutah? Ehn Potential Thief
Unfortunately, only Muslims inspired by Allah practice Mutah.

See how you try to smuggle in a lie again!?

Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by LegalWolf: 9:55am On Feb 01, 2023
TenQ:

Why feign ignorance?

Is Mutah not as directed by Allah in the Qur'an according to Mohammed?

Unfortunately, only Muslims inspired by Allah practice Mutah.

See how you try to smuggle in a lie again!?

Lol! Are you insinuating that Mutah was not existing before Islam, ehn TenQnih the future thief grin
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by LegalWolf: 9:58am On Feb 01, 2023
TenQ:

Only humans go insane stupid.!

Animals go 'crazy' as well. Even fictionally, there is a literal work called the gods must be crazy. So why can't yhwh be insane? Ehn TenQnih the future thief? grin

TenQ:

Mohammed was insane isn't it. The Hadiths says exactly what caused it: black magic!

Satan possessed your prophet for almost one year before he left home temporarily alone.

Too bad, your Lying self follow one who is controlled by Satan.

Another record broken. The only prophet under the control of possessed by satan

No wonder, Islam is a religion of lies!

Heheheh TenQnih the future thief grin
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by TenQ: 10:49am On Feb 01, 2023
LegalWolf:

Animals go 'crazy' as well. Even fictionally, there is a literal work called the gods must be crazy. So why can't yhwh be insane? Ehn TenQnih the future thief? grin

Heheheh TenQnih the future thief grin
Dear Mr LegalWolf the LIAR from the lying religion.

Can you tell me in all truthfulness that Allah did NOT teach you to do Mutah?
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by TenQ: 10:52am On Feb 01, 2023
LegalWolf:

Lol! Are you insinuating that Mutah was not existing before Islam, ehn TenQnih the future thief grin
Idolatry by kissing the Blackstone was existing before Islam and it continued thereafter, hence you gat no case here!

Mr LegalWolf, can you tell me that it is NOT true that
1. Allah will forgive your sins if you kiss or touch the black stone or the Yemeni corners?
2. Allah taught you to do Mutah in the Qur'an?

What then is the punishment for prostitution in the Qur'an?
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by LegalWolf: 11:18am On Feb 01, 2023
TenQ:

Idolatry by kissing the Blackstone was existing before Islam and it continued thereafter, hence you gat no case here!

Mr LegalWolf, can you tell me that it is NOT true that
1. Allah will forgive your sins if you kiss or touch the black stone or the Yemeni corners?
2. Allah taught you to do Mutah in the Qur'an?

What then is the punishment for prostitution in the Qur'an?

Lol, it is a simple Yes or No question, Lawrence TenQnih grin

Again, are you insinuating that Mutah was not existing before Islam, ehn TenQnih the future thief?
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by LegalWolf: 11:20am On Feb 01, 2023
TenQ:

Dear Mr LegalWolf the LIAR from the lying religion.

LOL, if yhwh teaches that prostitution or colt should be stolen, I will agree as to that. But God teaching Mutah? Please tell me more Lawrence TenQnih the future thief
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by TenQ: 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
LegalWolf:

LOL, if yhwh teaches that prostitution or colt should be stolen, I will agree as to that. But God teaching Mutah? Please tell me more Lawrence TenQnih the future thief
It was a simple question sir

Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by TenQ: 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
LegalWolf:

Lol, it is a simple Yes or No question, Lawrence TenQnih grin

Again, are you insinuating that Mutah was not existing before Islam, ehn TenQnih the future thief?
Another lie as usual!
Because nothing suggests this question of yours.

Where did I insinuate that Mutah did not exist before Islam. I even gave you an example of Kissing the black stone didn't I?

My Lying LegalWolf, will you tell me that Allah did not permit you to do prostitution?
What is the punishment for prostitution in the Qur'an?
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by LegalWolf: 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
TenQ:

It was a simple question sir

Lol, what do mean by “teach” ehn TenQnih the future thief? 😝
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by TenQ: 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
LegalWolf:

Lol, what do mean by “teach” ehn TenQnih the future thief? 😝
LYING Thief and son of Mutah LegalWolf,
this is what "teach" mean in the question
1. Who a Muslim man can make a prstitute
2. Guide on treating Muslims women slave
3. Guide about not forcing slaves to do prostitution for Muslims
4. Consequence of forcing Muslim slave to do prostitution for Muslim men

Here's the Question again :
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by LegalWolf: 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
TenQ:

LYING Thief and son of Mutah LegalWolf,
this is what "teach" mean in the question
1. Who a Muslim man can make a prstitute
2. Guide on treating Muslims women slave
3. Guide about not forcing slaves to do prostitution for Muslims
4. Consequence of forcing Muslim slave to do prostitution for Muslim men

Here's the Question again :

Okay now I understand what you mean by 'teach'. In my mind, you have not substituted , but translated the word 'Mutah' to mean 'Prostitution'. Am I correct, in that do you reckon 'mutah' and 'prostitution' are the same thing. Like yehoshua and jesus are the same?
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by TenQ: 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
LegalWolf:

Okay now I understand what you mean by 'teach'. In my mind, you have not substituted , but translated the word 'Mutah' to mean 'Prostitution'. Am I correct, in that do you reckon 'mutah' and 'prostitution' are the same thing. Like yehoshua and jesus are the same?
Prostitution is sexual favour exchanged for money on a temporal basis.

You are the Muslim:
What then is mutah in Islam?

Please No lies and no evasive displays
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by Bultwo: 9:04am On Oct 19, 2023
Q 3:84 Say, "We have believed in Allāh and in what was revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Descendants [al-Asbāṭ], and in what was given to Moses and Jesus and to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [submitting] to Him.
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by TenQ: 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
Bultwo:
Q 3:84 Say, "We have believed in Allāh and in what was revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Descendants [al-Asbāṭ], and in what was given to Moses and Jesus and to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [submitting] to Him.

Can you please enumerate what was revealed unto Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Descendants [al-Asbāṭ], and in what was given to Moses and Jesus and to the prophets from their Lord.
(Please no rhetorical statement like oneness of God) : give specifics of what was GIVEN to each one of them!

Like Jesus said:
Love your Enemies, and pray for those who spitefully use you.
This is unique to Jesus!

Do you believe this statement too?

Mat 5:43-44:
"You have heard that it has been said, You shall love your neighbor, and hate your enemy. But I say to you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which spitefully use you, and persecute you;"

I have helped you with one.
Re: Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood by TenQ: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2023
Mr Bultwo,

The firstborn of Abraham is Ismail, however according to Allah in Qur'an29:27, the Prophethood and scriptures bypassed him to Isaac and his descendants alone.

Qur'an29:27
And We gave to Him Isaac and Jacob and placed in his descendants prophethood and scripture. And We gave him his reward in this world, and indeed, he is in the Hereafter among the righteous.

1. How is it that from the seed of Ismail no prophet nor scriptures is ordained?
2. Is there any Quranic verse that shows that the Prophethood and scriptures is also for the children of Ismael?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Prayers Has Never Been Answered / Is The Biblical Account Of The Flood Truthful? / Trolling Christianity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.