Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) (48154 Views)

Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Lawly: 10:15am On Jan 16, 2023
DonBenny77:

Leave chicken out of this abeg, you no dey chop chicken?

grin grin grin
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 10:15am On Jan 16, 2023
MyFlair:

Brymo called out Igbos . Did I mention any tribe here? When I said you people , I mean you Nairaland bigots. I just can perceive you as a capital unlearned fellow
Wetin make you different... Pot calling kettle... Olodo
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:15am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:
And yet, Anambra can't stand near Oyo or Ogun state, not to mention Lagos in all ramifications.

OP please allow madam Dora Rest in peace. Abeg, before you will tell us what Ojukwu also said

One Anambra billionaires will buy half of oyo state, so calm down boy

We focus on human development to reduce poverty
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Deciceco01: 10:16am On Jan 16, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Your opinion indeed, and yet you were forcing us to accept that Obi is a good man.

You ended your post with "know this, and know peace".

How can that be an opinion?

Obi is a scam.

I don't know why you are such a dummy, can't you understand a simple English? I said earlier stay off my mention and hold your opinion
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 10:16am On Jan 16, 2023
Lawly:

Igbos are in your region to bring civilization to your people there and to colonize them too. Oya go drink kill & dry grin grin
you brought civilization to those that civilized your Osu forebearers when they were still walking around naked tree hopping with monkeys? When will you take this civilization back to your poverty-stricken barbaric blighted yEast?

1 Like

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Lawly: 10:17am On Jan 16, 2023
Nostring:
u mean civilization with prostitution , stealing, drugs ,kidnapping... E.t.c na just last month den arrest teens from dat side wey com Rob fr Ogun state, Ijebu precisely undecided

Na those are the handwork of hungry afonja descendants. grin grin grin
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:17am On Jan 16, 2023
Deciceco01:

I don't know why you are such a dummy, can't you understand a simple English? I said earlier stay off my mention and hold your opinion

You are the one who needs to get an English textbook.

Obidunce.

1 Like

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Nostring: 10:17am On Jan 16, 2023
Lawly:

Na those are the handwork of hungry afonja descendants. grin grin grin
dey play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 10:17am On Jan 16, 2023
MoneyMustBMade:

One Anambra billionaires will buy half of oyo state, so calm down boy

We focus on human development to reduce poverty
delusions of grandeur from the typical mentally deranged ibo, 1 Anambra billionaire will buy a state bigger than your whole erosion-ravaged shithole region? The same Anambra I was just 2 months ago?

1 Like

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Deciceco01: 10:17am On Jan 16, 2023
georgeakins:

The fact is, only Ibos see Obi as outstanding.

No noticeable achievements when he was governor.

The only outstanding governor Anambra has produced since 1999 was Chris Ngige.

OK thanks. Hold your opinion and I hold mine and enjoy your day with peace
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Lawly: 10:18am On Jan 16, 2023
OBS1988:

One man in Oyo or Ogun can buy the whole Anambra... even if they raise chicken

grin just dey play
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Deciceco01: 10:19am On Jan 16, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

You are the one who needs to get an English textbook.

Obidunce.

E pain am wella grin grin
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by beejay85: 10:19am On Jan 16, 2023
ShaqFu:
yet the IPoB terrorists and unknown gunmen he refuse to criticize murdered her husband in cold blood
Kaasa!!!

1 Like

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 10:20am On Jan 16, 2023
VALENTINE2690:

Beside Lagos, every state in Yorubaland is like Niger Republic. Do you mean the ancient Oyo, or Ogun? Ogbeni sit down.
I visited all ibo states last year, your whole erosion-ravaged shithole region can never be compared to Oyo state, you can't even compare any place in your region to the wartorn NE region.

1 Like

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by ASAPFERG: 10:21am On Jan 16, 2023
clinician2x:

Go and use calculator to punch the figures of their monthly allocation, multiply by 12 and combine, then compare with Arthur net worth.

Ode.

Kase Lawal na your father? Someone made his money in America you're dragging him to a brown roof afonja Republic.

Shame on u
arthur eze?
ogun kill you and Arthur eze grin
person wey nor get money reach okeowo alone..
mumu igbo bastard. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:21am On Jan 16, 2023
Deciceco01:

E pain am wella grin grin

And you had to post this, instead of just laughing it off cheesy

You need a shrink.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Lawly: 10:22am On Jan 16, 2023
omokab:
you don't know what u are saying . I know anambra very well especially Onitsha and awka your state capital . You can't compare development in Ibadan alone to the whole of anambra . If you still reside in your village you will think u have development until when u go round the Ibadan . in fact just view part of Ibadan will cancel all what u have there .

You mean the Ibadan wey no get toilet, wey dem de do shortput for night? Abi na the Ibadan wey una draw for paper? Maybe I no hear you well. Maybe na my ears dey pain me. This small pikin sef grin grin grin
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by clinician2x: 10:22am On Jan 16, 2023
ASAPFERG:
arthur eze?
ogun kill you and Arthur eze grin
person wey nor get money reach okeowo alone..
mumu igbo bastard. grin

Ogun already killed your useless stupid cursed father. Hehe if a hear say ur useless father still de alive. Mugu

Afonja brown roof cursed bastard.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 10:22am On Jan 16, 2023
post=120079839:

So spirit are the ones working in Forbes, he is a Nigeria but not Igbo
the same Anambra I was at last year? Delusi0nal Ipob cretin, that nonsense was written by one of your kind, it lacks any credible stats to back it up.

2 Likes

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by saintrow1: 10:23am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:
And yet, Anambra can't stand near Oyo or Ogun state, not to mention Lagos in all ramifications.

OP please allow madam Dora Rest in peace. Abeg, before you will tell us what Ojukwu also said

Ogun state IGR alone is the same as the entire S.E region. I don't know what NBS have not released 2021/2022 GDP by States.

2 Likes

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Nchenches: 10:23am On Jan 16, 2023
copyrites:
Hear what late Prof Dora Akunyili said about Peter Obi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufS2K5wYpjM

Wow, Peter Obi continues to earn laurels, now from late Prof Akunyili.

Water supply: many roguish state leaders in the SE today no longer think of providing portable water to the citizens. They tell themselves the LIE that people now sink private water boreholes for domestic water supply; as if they don't know that private water boreholes system is NEVER a substitute for public
water supply system. Agberos in power in many states in the SE.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by stuffs2002: 10:25am On Jan 16, 2023
copyrites:
Hear what late Prof Dora Akunyili said about Peter Obi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufS2K5wYpjM

DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB snake didn't even realise that the picture is that of Obi wearing APGA dress
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by OGwales(m): 10:25am On Jan 16, 2023
These people from the relegated region should shut da'fuk up. We are not like them who have their region controlled by one retarded foool hiding in Finland.

Make una allow Aunty Dora rest in peace.

Obi/IPOB keeel una there. Don't bring your calamity to my region. After all, IPOB/ESN has promised not to make election hold in the East. Obi can only be president of Biafra, unfortunately Biafra will never stand

Anyways, allow me to introduce to you our incoming president of Nigeria, Jagaban and the second picture, Loser Obi.

1 Like

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by ASAPFERG: 10:28am On Jan 16, 2023
Xchii:
the same Anambra I was at last year? Delusi0nal Ipob cretin, that nonsense was written by one of your kind, it lacks any credible stats to back it up.
as the idiot why anambra people die in motor accident because they want to escape to SW cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by saintrow1: 10:29am On Jan 16, 2023
clinician2x:

Ogun already killed your useless stupid cursed father. Hehe if a hear say ur useless father still de alive. Mugu

Looool another sukudi expressing bitterness on sit at home Monday. Have a nice time drinking your yellow garri and roast human meat of your people. When yoruba people were using Aluminium roofing, ibos were still living in hut made out of mud and grass roof. It was yoruba people that opened those ingrates eyes to civilisation, that is why they can't stop trooping into yorubaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by OGwales(m): 10:33am On Jan 16, 2023
milkySperm:

Even with the insecurity your clan has refused to leave our oil companies and have been shouting one Nigeria to survive. Parasites!

Odense... East and South South no be the same. Since when Ibo land join Niger Delta w Una just like to dey claim people things, na wa o

3 Likes

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 10:33am On Jan 16, 2023
Lawly:

You mean the Ibadan wey no get toilet, wey dem de do shortput for night? Abi na the Ibadan wey una draw for paper? Maybe I no hear you well. Maybe na my ears dey pain me. This small pikin sef grin grin grin
Cannot be as worse as the shot put I saw in Anambla. Ibadan is far more developed than the whole of iboland... I suggested sometimes back that your barren region should be turned to a massive cemetery for the benefit of the dead.

2 Likes

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Lawly: 10:33am On Jan 16, 2023
Xchii:
you brought civilization to those that civilized your Osu forebearers when they were still walking around naked tree hopping with monkeys? When will you take this civilization back to your poverty-stricken barbaric blighted yEast?

Your logic no make sense. How could you have civilized your colonial masters wen ur kinsmen are still climbing trees looking for banana for daily bread and actively mining skulls. The Osus you reffered to were your forefathers grin whom the Igbos were having as slaves and gave them civilization, then released them to ur bushes at Ibadan, Oyo , Ogun etc to civilize your kinsmen. 500 years down the line, your people still refused to civilize. So, guess your colonial masters have to come down and do the works themselves.

If you too carry my matter for head, ur neck fit cut ooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by ASAPFERG: 10:41am On Jan 16, 2023
clinician2x:

Iffa hear say the useless man way born you still de alive. Na ogun kill am tay tay.

your father was killed in Asia while attempting to smuggle cocaine grin
igbo miscreant cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 10:42am On Jan 16, 2023
Lawly:

Your logic no make sense. How could you have civilized your colonial masters wen ur kinsmen are still climbing trees looking for banana for daily bread and actively mining skulls. The Osus you reffered to were your forefathers grin whom the Igbos were having as slaves and gave them civilization, then released them to ur bushes at Ibadan, Oyo , Ogun etc to civilize your kinsmen. 500 years down the line, your people still refused to civilize. So, guess your colonial masters have to come down and do the works themselves.

If you too carry my matter for head, ur neck fit cut ooooo grin grin grin grin
you sound really pained Os.u, your delusions doesn't change the fact about history.. Your history reeks of nothing but being sla.ves to the minority that surrounded you. Reno Omokri bragged about how his tribe had your sav.age ancestors as sla.ves, Asari Dokubo swore you degenerates were mere infe.rior sla.ves to the Ijaws for a very long time. You have no history of building any kingdom, city, empire or system of gov. You were in your evil forests hopping with monkeys and eating yourselves until the Yoruba Amaros/Saros came together with the British missionaries to civilize you degenerates. A century later you people are still cucked 4th class citizens that are sla.ves to my people, you leave your erosion-ravaged blighted yEast to come and sell gala and fanyogo on our streets. So the joke is on you Os.uu.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Friday Eluro Arrested For Ordering Woman To Be Stripped Unclad In Delta. Photos / Edo Speaker Okiye Impeached, New Speaker Emerges / Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.