Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) (48164 Views)

Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by clinician2x: 8:24am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:
And yet, Anambra can't stand near Oyo or Ogun state, not to mention Lagos in all ramifications.

OP please allow madam Dora Rest in peace. Abeg, before you will tell us what Ojukwu also said

Brown roof states.

Okitipupa where I go do doctors without border i see better naked people. No civilization. You de compare with anambra, home of billionaires.

You are a fool.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by sangresan(m): 8:24am On Jan 16, 2023
gimakon:

Ozuor. Is it not shameful that the only thing 93% yorubas can think of is only omonile and how to shout "Owo da" in bustops like Mile 2, Coker and several other bustops? Na because your Pman day knowledgeable he no allow u toll that line, the bad thing he do be he no allow u know anything about the Igbos, then Ignorance cloud your sense of reasoning , gorilla like you come add hate join, come day talk so much nonsense ontop social media. Sense no cost, you just day disgrace yourself for here.

Tinubu don make una no see sense get, and you come here to talk like say na una get this world. Even Aboki on bikes here and there tells everyone that the tribe which made Lagos as is, high buildings and co are the Igbos. Companies being revived today by the indians (A &P is an example) are as a result of how yorubas chop down the income of the company, plus capital , plus profit. And you here talk nonsense about development of Ogun or Oyo Which are money ritual infested states to be developed as Anambara because you hate a tribe. They may not be as developed, but the big names in the industry come from there, Government gave them 20 pounds after the war, and after the same 20 pounds, they are still better than you who they gave everything. Or Lagos, which was former federal capital and once had allocations paid into, levies and co, and you do not expect it to be developed. Was Anambara , Owerri or Enugu once Capital? You think you are talking to Children.
Carry your frustration and go. If na me be your papa, i go demand refund, you just go waste money for university.

Only Lagos Island and Victoria Island were part of the Federal Capital Territory. Ikeja and other places in Lagos weren't part of FCT. The largest industrial estate in Ikeja and Apapa were constructed by the Western Region Government. Na you ignorance dey worry.

1 Like

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Lightorder: 8:24am On Jan 16, 2023
Lawly:

Pained soul. I pity you. You dey carry those states wey be like where dem dey raise chicken to compare to Anambra state.
apart from those states he mentioned , which are his home state, his mother’s state and Lagos, where else has that dejected soul been to ?

Development inside Nnewi villages alone, not even greater than his entire father’s state
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:26am On Jan 16, 2023
OBS1988:

I no see anyone from Anambra here
Otondo read

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by sangresan(m): 8:26am On Jan 16, 2023
clinician2x:

Brown roof states.

Okitipupa where I go do doctors without border i see better naked people. No civilization. You de compare with anambra, home of billionaires.

You are a fool.

See mugu.... Billionaires that are nowhere to be found on Forbes list. Anambra where people still eat human flesh..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by waice6571: 8:26am On Jan 16, 2023
patriotic007:
This coming election is a spiritual battle between Good and Evil.......A battle for the soul of Nigeria.......We must put away tribalism and get it right this time...... Nigeria is on the brink of collapse and we need to get it right this time around......Vote Peter obi......Vote wisely

I prefer and respect people campaigning for their candidate in this manner than words of hatred and bigotry which may frustrate a well meaning people to vote against the soul of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by georgeakins: 8:27am On Jan 16, 2023
Deciceco01:
Obi is an outstanding man politics aside, only few governors in this nation had performed in governance like him. Know this and know peace

The fact is, only Ibos see Obi as outstanding.

No noticeable achievements when he was governor.

The only outstanding governor Anambra has produced since 1999 was Chris Ngige.

2 Likes

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by sangresan(m): 8:28am On Jan 16, 2023
post=120078800:

Otondo read

Written by a confused Nigerian boy like you...Check the name of the author.

2 Likes

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Tobex31(m): 8:29am On Jan 16, 2023
Nigerians vote your candidate online.

This an Online Voting survey hosted by Channels TV & NOI. Almost 200 thousand votes have been cast so far and the margin between Peter Obi and Tinubu is very narrow.

The results will be announced on National TV

Click on this link and cast your vote NOW.��

https://nigeriansdecide.com/who-should-be-the-president-of-nigeria-in-2023/

PLEASE BROADCAST TO ALL YOUR GROUPS.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by sangresan(m): 8:29am On Jan 16, 2023
Just tell us ONE single INNOVATION brought to governance in Nigeria by OBI.

Just one oooo.

I can list 10 innovations brought to governance by Tinubu....Never before seen policies in Nigeria ooo.

2 Likes

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by kingyakos: 8:30am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:
And yet, Anambra can't stand near Oyo or Ogun state, not to mention Lagos in all ramifications.

OP please allow madam Dora Rest in peace. Abeg, before you will tell us what Ojukwu also said

Which Oyo, which ogun?....
Have u ever travelled out of your SW region to Onitsha or nnewi not to mention awka. FYI I'm in bodija market in ibadan buying some food stuff.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

Ogun is a massive slum with fake igr
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by osigiepurr(m): 8:33am On Jan 16, 2023
Some people will just sit behind their keyboards and be typing rubbish without control. You ignorantly claimed the Ijebu East LG is backward, yet nobody is placed on compulsory “Monday” sit-at-home policy formulated by some lunatics in the entire South East.

Until the Igbos realised the heinous atrocities and damages they have done to themselves by themselves, the South East region will continue to remain stagnant in everything, their people will periodically cry for marginalisation and their kinsmen will be scattered all over the world like helpless fugitives looking for unfound freedom…..
greatiyk4u:

Wetin dey Oyo and Ogun?
Ijebu East local government headquarters in Ogun state is so backward that I shed tears for them

Start traveling to know places

2 Likes

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by sangresan(m): 8:35am On Jan 16, 2023
kingyakos:

Which Oyo, which ogun?....
Have u ever travelled out of your SW region to Onitsha or nnewi not to mention awka. FYI I'm in bodija market in ibadan buying some food stuff.

Awka is a gloried village. Nnewi has narrow roads and the only major commercial activities going on there are motor spare parts trading. Onitsha is a big market place but not well-planned.

Anambra (the most developed Igbo state) has lesser IGR than Ogun. Let that sink into your skull first.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by rippa(m): 8:36am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

in what areas plss?
Anambra is well above all this states u just mentioned
lagos was developed by federal govt with our niger delta oil money
so rest and stop being useless
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by steeltrust: 8:36am On Jan 16, 2023
PapaHadum:

Did you watch the video?
ask the goat which state he has been to e no go pass Lagos or ogun

Oyo when be like village for city
Apart from Lagos no state is developed as anambra

I no be Igbo but I’ve traveled alot from the east west and south south
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by trumpcoat(m): 8:37am On Jan 16, 2023
Obi is God's will for Nigeria,but it's a pity vote don't count in Nigeria na power dey count
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by TomCD(m): 8:40am On Jan 16, 2023
Sometimes I doubt if Mr. Peter Obi is an African man.

He is so learned & selfless, expecting nothing in return.

copyrites:
Hear what late Prof Dora Akunyili said about Peter Obi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufS2K5wYpjM

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by nnamdi640: 8:40am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

Just go and sit down. Am sure you haven't been to Anambra, I have been to Oyo and Ogun and with what I have seen, Anambra is better than those two states you mentioned. Comparing brown roof headquarter to Anambra is an insult
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by sangresan(m): 8:40am On Jan 16, 2023
rippa:

in what areas plss?
Anambra is well above all this states u just mentioned
lagos was developed by federal govt with our niger delta oil money
so rest and stop being useless

You just exposed your ignorance. The federal Capital Territory was just Victoria Island and Lagos Island. Niger Delta money didn't develop Ikeja and some other places. Last time I check, the largest industrial estate in West Africa (The Ikeja Industrial Estate) was built by the Western Region Government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by sangresan(m): 8:42am On Jan 16, 2023
nnamdi640:
Just go and sit down. Am sure you haven't been to Anambra, I have been to Oyo and Ogun and with what I have seen, Anambra is better than those two states you mentioned

I have been to Anambra and I didn't see how it's better than Ogun State. How many graduates relocate to Anambra for employment opportunities?

Besides, there are more health facilities, more educational institutions, and definitely more economic opportunities in Ogun than Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by clinician2x: 8:44am On Jan 16, 2023
sangresan:

See mugu.... Billionaires that are nowhere to be found on Forbes list. Anambra where people still eat human flesh..

Ogun
Oyo
Osun
Akure
Ekiti

Put all these states on sale and only Arthur Eze will buy all of it.

Arthur eze alone net worth is bigger than the yearly allocation of all these states combined.

Poor useless bastards.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by vikstandon(m): 8:44am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

That's because of lack of continuity in governance. He set the pace.
His successor didn't build on it.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by AlphaWolf27: 8:46am On Jan 16, 2023
But wait oh......At what point did she mention Peter Obi.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by sangresan(m): 8:46am On Jan 16, 2023
If it's about he number of lock-up shops, Anambra will probably take the lead in Nigeria. But if it's about economic opportunities in general, then the South East states are nowhere to be found.

1 Like

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by PROPEACE: 8:47am On Jan 16, 2023
PapaHadum:

Did you watch the video?
Some people are irredeemably obtuse, even if you cut open his head and put the video inside he will still remain an urchin.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:47am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

The same you go to India and other countries to make money because they are lazy grin
Why are others not going to your side grin
Because it's highly competitive for especially u to strive. Except you wan send your girlfriend or wife to come sell agbo-jedi

Hate kills my brother. Change your ways
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by deebrownneymar: 8:51am On Jan 16, 2023
copyrites:
Hear what late Prof Dora Akunyili said about Peter Obi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufS2K5wYpjM

After watching this I have no other doubt about Obi. My vote is for Peter Obi by God’s grace. Abi you na never tire to suffer?
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by rippa(m): 8:52am On Jan 16, 2023
sangresan:

You just exposed your ignorance. The federal Capital Territory was just Victoria Island and Lagos Island. Niger Delta money didn't develop Ikeja and some other places. Last time I check, the largest industrial estate in West Africa (The Ikeja Industrial Estate) was built by the Western Region Government.
the biggest airport in nigeria MMIA was built in ikeja by Murtala Mohammed administration
Festac was a federal govt project done on the mainland
national stadium surulere, national theatre apapa, the popular Pen cinema, Anthony bridge, all the bridges that connect mainland to island, the multiple surulere/ojuelegba bridges, mile 2 bridges etc are all projects on Lagos mainland done by the then led federal govt.

you see you are the one that is ignorant
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by kingyakos: 8:53am On Jan 16, 2023
sangresan:

Awka is a gloried village. Nnewi has narrow roads and the only major commercial activities going on there are motor spare parts trading. Onitsha is a big market place but not well-planned.

Anambra (the most developed Igbo state) has lesser IGR than Ogun. Let that sink into your skull first.

If not for the help of your glorified slump and worst environment for human to live (Lagos) ogun would have only been known for the production of chewing stick, herbs (agboh) and skull mining. Where is your prove that ogun generate more revenue than Anambra.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by frankpro27(m): 8:55am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

Civila weytin While not develop your region An average Igbo wants to come to the West because it is full of opportunities, how many western dey your relegated region grin

Okija shrine still dey fresh in our memory

Igboland is too small for all igbos. Infact, Nigeria as a whole is to small for an igbo man. Competition is less in the west than in the East cuz the west is not business minded. Know this nd know peace ✌️
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by sangresan(m): 8:56am On Jan 16, 2023
clinician2x:

Ogun
Oyo
Osun
Akure
Ekiti

Put all these states on sale and only Arthur Eze will buy all of it.

Arthur eze alone net worth is bigger than the yearly allocation of all these states combined.

Poor useless bastards.

Lol. See a mugu.

Mike Adenuga alone is wealthier and more influential than Arthur Eze. May I remind you also that Kase Lawal (the richest black man in America) is from Oyo State.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ministries With Highest Allocations In Buhari’s Budget For 2020 / Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him / FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.