Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) (48144 Views)

Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Blaze14k: 7:46am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

Lol, they look like where they raise chicken yet your clan full there like water, they don't want to go back to their relegated region full of insecurity and underdevelopment.

Dey play.

This is guy is full of joke.. i pity ppl like u cos u dont anything and u dont know ur history
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by sniperr007(m): 7:47am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:
And yet, Anambra can't stand near Oyo or Ogun state, not to mention Lagos in all ramifications.

OP please allow madam Dora Rest in peace. Abeg, before you will tell us what Ojukwu also said
Please what's in Ogun state and Oyo state.

Cos I have lived in all 3 states and I can say for one thing. They are poorly managed.
. especially lagos.. with all the igr and exposure, Lagos is worse na Karachi and kalkota.
Reme that Lagos development came from it formal position as capital during colonial and military rule. And it greatly benefited from the oil boom of the 70s. Lagos has a very poor public education and infrastructure.

As for Oyo, only Ibadan and the Ibadan sef is still crap. Remember that Ibadan was formal capital of western Nigeria. Yet the town can be compared to sapele. With high unemployment and poor public education.

As for ogun. With it's proximity to Lagos, it ought to be factory capital of Nigeria but no.. it has terrib roads to start with. There is no major state road in Ogun state that is good. Even ota road, sagamu to ikorodu. State is terrible. High unemployment rate and poor public education.

If you think I am wrong please correct me.

2 Likes

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:
And yet, Anambra can't stand near Oyo or Ogun state, not to mention Lagos in all ramifications.

OP please allow madam Dora Rest in peace. Abeg, before you will tell us what Ojukwu also said

Ozuor. Is it not shameful that the only thing 93% yorubas can think of is only omonile and how to shout "Owo da" in bustops like Mile 2, Coker and several other bustops? Na because your Pman day knowledgeable he no allow u toll that line, the bad thing he do be he no allow u know anything about the Igbos, then Ignorance cloud your sense of reasoning , gorilla like you come add hate join, come day talk so much nonsense ontop social media. Sense no cost, you just day disgrace yourself for here.

Tinubu don make una no see sense get, and you come here to talk like say na una get this world. Even Aboki on bikes here and there tells everyone that the tribe which made Lagos as is, high buildings and co are the Igbos. Companies being revived today by the indians (A &P is an example) are as a result of how yorubas chop down the income of the company, plus capital , plus profit. And you here talk nonsense about development of Ogun or Oyo Which are money ritual infested states to be developed as Anambara because you hate a tribe. They may not be as developed, but the big names in the industry come from there, Government gave them 20 pounds after the war, and after the same 20 pounds, they are still better than you who they gave everything. Or Lagos, which was former federal capital and once had allocations paid into, levies and co, and you do not expect it to be developed. Was Anambara , Owerri or Enugu once Capital? You think you are talking to Children.
Carry your frustration and go. If na me be your papa, i go demand refund, you just go waste money for university.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by OBS1988: 7:51am On Jan 16, 2023
ibechris:

Back it up with facts.

I don't say what I don't no.

Pls,stop lying.

There is no state in Nigeria that has rich men like Anambra state in the whole of Nigeria. Not even Abia and Imo combined.

Ogun state is not done with skull miners.

I no see anyone from Anambra here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by supajizy(m): 7:51am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

Please what state is ore located? Let me check something first. Tell me the state before Anambra if you're coming from Lagos.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by sangresan(m): 7:51am On Jan 16, 2023
crafteck:

Wow... 8 ambulance stations in 8 years..... What a big achievement, i thought we agreed one man built lagos ni..

Ignorance is blissful. If you don't know the meaning of being the first to launch rapid health response scheme in Nigeria, then it's a pity. When you see the stations of the Federal Road Safety Corps on major highways in Nigeria that always mobilize to the scenes of road accidents and other emergencies, your mind may deceive you that they have always been there. But I am telling you that the first state to do that was Lagos and the Federal Government copied the initiative later. Now imagine the thousands of lives that have been saved by such an initiative. This is just one out of the many innovations that Tinubu brought to governance in Nigeria. He decentralized emergency health response service in Lagos.

Just mention only ONE such innovation brought by OBI to Anambra. JUST ONE.

3 Likes

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Starhearts: 7:52am On Jan 16, 2023
It does not change d fact dat Peter OBITUARY will lose scandalously....
He will come distant 3rd

2 Likes

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 7:52am On Jan 16, 2023
nlreserve:
compare Akwa Ibom to Ekiti State that were created same time.
What happen
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by WHITELIGHTER: 7:52am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

Leave your red roof for once and visit other states...one street in Anambra is far better than the whole of Ogun State development-wise
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Smith414: 7:52am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

are you okay?? Comparing Oyo and Ogun states which were created in 1976 to Anambra when them create 1991,, Oga use your head when saying things abeg
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by kenny160: 7:52am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

Civila weytin While not develop your region An average Igbo wants to come to the West because it is full of opportunities, how many western dey your relegated region grin

Okija shrine still dey fresh in our memory
u dey shake the table we no talk, but now u come break the table patapata.....u are a true son of ur father, keep the flag flying ...u deserve an accolade this Monday morning bro
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by sangresan(m): 7:53am On Jan 16, 2023
supajizy:

Please what state is ore located? Let me check something first. Tell me the state before Anambra if you're coming from Lagos.

You be mumu...Delta (Asaba) to Anambra (Onitsha)...Is there any place in Igboland that we don't know? We may not just be boastful. Ore is Ondo St.

3 Likes

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Nostring: 7:53am On Jan 16, 2023
Lawly:

Who told you they are my clan? But at least we agree they are there to bring civilization to those homohaberlists there
u mean civilization with prostitution , stealing, drugs ,kidnapping... E.t.c na just last month den arrest teens from dat side wey com Rob fr Ogun state, Ijebu precisely undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by obi58: 7:54am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

Lol, they look like where they raise chicken yet your clan full there like water, they don't want to go back to their relegated region full of insecurity and underdevelopment.

Dey play.

When people display this level of stupidity it amazes me.

Are there no Yorubas in Anambra state?

Are there no Yorubas in the South East in general?

Are there no Yorubas who have married Ibos?

Why do we keep stoking the embers of tribalism and nepotism?
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by fuelsaver: 7:54am On Jan 16, 2023
Nothing can be done against the truth but for the truth
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Nursepepeye(f): 7:55am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

you may not rip when you finally commit suicide after election
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by sangresan(m): 7:55am On Jan 16, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

Leave your red roof for once and visit other states...one street in Anambra is far better than the whole of Ogun State development-wise

Lol. For the consumption of your fellow Obi supporters. How come Ogun State has more internally generated revenues than Anambra?

Anambra is the most developed state in Igboland. Anambra is developed. But Ogun State has more internally generated revenues than Anambra. Go and verify.

3 Likes

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by DonBenny77(m): 7:55am On Jan 16, 2023
Lawly:

Pained soul. I pity you. You dey carry those states wey be like where dem dey raise chicken to compare to Anambra state.
Leave chicken out of this abeg, you no dey chop chicken?
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Nostring: 7:56am On Jan 16, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Wetin dey Oyo and Ogun?
Ijebu East local government headquarters in Ogun state is so backward that I shed tears for them

Start traveling to know places
your brothers no agree with this ur statement o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 16, 2023
sniperr007:

Please what's in Ogun state and Oyo state.

Cos I have lived in all 3 states and I can say for one thing. They are poorly managed.
. especially lagos.. with all the igr and exposure, Lagos is worse na Karachi and kalkota.
Reme that Lagos development came from it formal position as capital during colonial and military rule. And it greatly benefited from the oil boom of the 70s. Lagos has a very poor public education and infrastructure.

As for Oyo, only Ibadan and the Ibadan sef is still crap. Remember that Ibadan was formal capital of western Nigeria. Yet the town can be compared to sapele. With high unemployment and poor public education.

As for ogun. With it's proximity to Lagos, it ought to be factory capital of Nigeria but no.. it has terrib roads to start with. There is no major state road in Ogun state that is good. Even ota road, sagamu to ikorodu. State is terrible. High unemployment rate and poor public education.

If you think I am wrong please correct me.

Do not mind the fool.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by jcross19: 7:58am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

Dey play.
that's why you don't grow.. China is far better than Nigeria times 1million but still Chinese guys here in Nigeria why? Use your sense!!!
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Omodua(m): 7:59am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

Dey play.
Lol

Beer Parlour talks.

Abeggi, go rest!
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Abudat(m): 7:59am On Jan 16, 2023
PapaHadum:

Did you watch the video?
dey don't usually have data
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by sangresan(m): 8:00am On Jan 16, 2023
gimakon:

Ozuor. Is it not shameful that the only thing 93% yorubas can think of is only omonile and how to shout "Owo da" in bustops like Mile 2, Coker and several other bustops? Tinubu don make una no see sense get, and you come here to talk like say na una get this world. Even Aboki on bikes here and there tells everyone that the tribe which made Lagos as is, high buildings and co are the Igbos. Companies being revived today by the indians (A &P is an example) are as a result of how yorubas chop down the income of the company, plus capital , plus profit. And you here talk nonsense about development of Ogun or Oyo Which are money ritual infested states to be developed as Anambara because you hate a tribe. They may not be as developed, but the big names in the industry come from there, Government gave them 20 pounds after the war, and after the sae 20 pounds, they are still better than you who they gave everything. Or Lagos, which was former federal capital and once had allocations paid into, levies and co, and you do not expect it to be developed. Was Anambara , Owerri or Enugu once Capital? You think you are talking to Children.
Carry your frustration and go. If na me be your papa, i go demand refund, you just go waste money for university.

Only Lagos Island and Victoria Island were part of the Federal Capital Territory. Ikeja and other places in Lagos weren't part of FCT. The largest industrial estate in Ikeja and Apapa were constructed by the Western Region Government. Na you ignorance dey worry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by hartson(m): 8:00am On Jan 16, 2023
datola:
We really miss Professor Dora Akinluyi.
Honestly,just last night I listened to a radio Autobiography of her life from beginning till end .I shed tears and lay curse on this axis of evil call Nigeria.Nigeria is an evil country.Satan have this nation in his grip.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by victorazy(m): 8:01am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

Yet na Obi turn.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Sedonxavi: 8:02am On Jan 16, 2023
I pity the people of southern Nigeria. You keep hating one another while the Hausa Fulani in the north are strategizing on how to keep power for another 8 year. Continue!
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Joevics(m): 8:02am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

Which Ogun state? You mean Abeokuta? Because that's all there is about Ogun state. Anambra has Onitsha, Akwa and other cities. Ogun doesn't come close.

Oyo, you mean Ibadan? The former southwestern capital with massive infrastructural investments right from pre-colonial times. Asides some parts of Ibadan, no other part of of Oyo comes close to Anambra.

Lagos: Former capital? Travel to Portharcourt, and see what Wike did in 8 years, and you'll feel sorry for the glorified slum called Lagos.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Omodua(m): 8:02am On Jan 16, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Wetin dey Oyo and Ogun?
Ijebu East local government headquarters in Ogun state is so backward that I shed tears for them

Start traveling to know places
OGwales is backward and doesn't travel. So,he talks from his anus instead of reality. Let him travel to get exposed before dabbling into issues he knows nothing about.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by crafteck(m): 8:03am On Jan 16, 2023
sangresan:

Ignorance is blissful. If you don't know the meaning of being the first to launch rapid health response scheme in Nigeria, then it's a pity. When you see the stations of the Federal Road Safety Corps on major highways in Nigeria that always mobilize to the scenes of road accidents and other emergencies, your mind may deceive you that they have always been there. But I am telling you that the first state to do that was Lagos and the Federal Government copied the initiative later. Now imagine the thousands of lives that have been saved by such an initiative. This is just one out of the many innovations that Tinubu brought to governance in Nigeria. He decentralized emergency health response service in Lagos.

Just mention only ONE such innovation brought by OBI to Anambra. JUST ONE.

I am not in Anambra, im in lagos, you seem to be laying emphasis on the only thing he did, i agreed with you but pointed that isnt worth 8 years, go and check how drug business is booming in lagos, he decentralised illegal drugs trafficking and sale, almost every area has its own ghetto that makes billions and pays police, government officials and some political names i cant mention here because dem no de hesitate to kill, now lets move to transport section.. Buses pay average of 5k before working a day, do you think its the bus driver that pays.... Its lagosians, they still pay 300 to 500 per junction, same as tricycles... Do you know how much that is per year if we call it tax? What percentage of that gets to government...
Now lets talk about markets(forget tinubu iyaloja palava) do you know you pay for parking(not illegal but how much goes to the government), loading, offloading, you will almost pay to breath in ladipo, computer village and island, when you talk about lagos income going to 7bn,if didnt materialise from air, it wasnt by innovation because industries are still leaving or avoiding lagos, ... Lagosians are suffering tooth and nail to pay...

1 Like

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Kingxb: 8:03am On Jan 16, 2023
[Ur problem be say igbo man they contest no state apart from lagos former capital reach any eastern state ,as for igbos invur oyo they build wear they are satying and develop ur land for you created Job for you ozwo ,how many state ur pple fit go and develop in Nigeria quote author=OGwales post=120046906]

Dey play.[/quote]
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Bridget95(f): 8:04am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

Yoruba people don't travel,they are all in lagos forever how can you see the development in Anambra state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government / Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library / Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.