Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) (48153 Views)

Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Shikini: 8:59am On Jan 16, 2023
Great
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by sangresan(m): 9:00am On Jan 16, 2023
frankpro27:

Igboland is too small for all igbos. Infact, Nigeria as a whole is to small for an igbo man. Competition is less in the west than in the East cuz the west is not business minded. Know this nd know peace ✌️

Trading is different from manufacturing. Igbos are known for trading (buying and selling) not manufacturing. Una just dey divert to manufacturing recently. Manufacturing is the mainstay of a nation's economy. How many manufacturing industries can be found in the entire south East compared to Ogun State? Make a list of your household goods and check where they were made.

4 Likes

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by tk4radi: 9:01am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

Civila weytin While not develop your region An average Igbo wants to come to the West because it is full of opportunities, how many western dey your relegated region grin

Okija shrine still dey fresh in our memory
The 2023 Census will burst a lot of lies.

We can now say for sure, the number of people from other states that are resident in every state.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by VALENTINE2690: 9:02am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:
And yet, Anambra can't stand near Oyo or Ogun state, not to mention Lagos in all ramifications.

OP please allow madam Dora Rest in peace. Abeg, before you will tell us what Ojukwu also said

Beside Lagos, every state in Yorubaland is like Niger Republic. Do you mean the ancient Oyo, or Ogun? Ogbeni sit down.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:02am On Jan 16, 2023
sangresan:

Written by a confused Nigerian boy like you...Check the name of the author.
So spirit are the ones working in Forbes, he is a Nigeria but not Igbo
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by etebjohn: 9:05am On Jan 16, 2023
Before you people start making all this silly comparisons make una dey reason fess. Lagos was a former trading route for the colonial masters not to also account for the fact it was also former federal government headquarter Anambra on the other hand is just start like every other states.
OGwales:
And yet, Anambra can't stand near Oyo or Ogun state, not to mention Lagos in all ramifications.

OP please allow madam Dora Rest in peace. Abeg, before you will tell us what Ojukwu also said
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by sangresan(m): 9:07am On Jan 16, 2023
rippa:

the biggest airport in nigeria MMIA was built in ikeja by Murtala Mohammed administration
Festac was a federal govt project done on the mainland
national stadium surulere, national theatre apapa, the popular Pen cinema, Anthony bridge, all the bridges that connect mainland to island, the multiple surulere/ojuelegba bridges, mile 2 bridges etc are all projects on Lagos mainland done by the then led federal govt.

you see you are the one that is ignorant

Pen Cinema? Na wa for you ooo.

Last time I check, The Port Harcourt International Airport was also built by the Federal Government. In fact, Port Harcourt has a city was built by the Colonial authorities and Federal Government.

But the fact remains that you don't go to Lagos to count bridges. You go there to work because there are economic opportunities there. I am telling you that the foundations of those economic opportunities were laid by the Western Region Government and Lagos State Government. How many people work in the International Airport compared to the Ikeja Industrial Estate?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by one4GOD(f): 9:07am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

As e dey pain dem........ grin grin grin
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by sangresan(m): 9:08am On Jan 16, 2023
post=120079839:

So spirit are the ones working in Forbes, he is a Nigeria but not Igbo

A confused Nigerian boy like you. You and I know that what he wrote were lies. Ijebu Ode alone had/has more billionaires than Nnewi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Murphyenemuwe: 9:13am On Jan 16, 2023
Like are you crazy or what?
tegrianonigltd:

I bet you haven’t been to anambra lol, if you been even nnewi fine pass Ibadan lol, many haven’t left Lagos or south west. I grew up in Warri, so I visited onitsha very well in my days in Warri.

1 Like

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by clinician2x: 9:13am On Jan 16, 2023
sangresan:

Lol. See a mugu.

Mike Adenuga alone is wealthier and more influential than Arthur Eze. May I remind you also that Kase Lawal (the richest black man in America) is from Oyo State.

Go and use calculator to punch the figures of their monthly allocation, multiply by 12 and combine, then compare with Arthur net worth.

Ode.

Kase Lawal na your father? Someone made his money in America you're dragging him to a brown roof afonja Republic.

Shame on u
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by milkySperm(m): 9:18am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

Lol, they look like where they raise chicken yet your clan full there like water, they don't want to go back to their relegated region full of insecurity and underdevelopment.

Dey play.

Even with the insecurity your clan has refused to leave our oil companies and have been shouting one Nigeria to survive. Parasites!
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Ojiofor: 9:19am On Jan 16, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

That's a projected cancer na! Abi you no see her then?

How was she looking like
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by kenex4ever(m): 9:20am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

Wetin this one dey talk,
Are they comparing states or she is talking about what a gov3rnor did in her state.
And who told you Anambra cant stand near those states??
What criteria are u using to judge??
Is it education?, I dont think so.
Besides IGR, what else?
Are the standard of living in those states better than Anambra?
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by chrisifeanyi: 9:21am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

Anambra can't stand near ogun in skull mining and ritual killing. Ogun is the epicenter of skull mining, kidnapping and ritual killing

1 Like

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:29am On Jan 16, 2023
Murphyenemuwe:
Like are you crazy or what?

I get transportation fare so you fit visit anambra, because Ibadan Wey I know, from toll gate, to dugbe to challenge to oluyole etc no be modern city
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by BigCowHornn: 9:29am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

Lol, they look like where they raise chicken yet your clan full there like water, they don't want to go back to their relegated region full of insecurity and underdevelopment.

Dey play.

If they go back who go pay you owo awon omo Ale at every bus stop?

Be calming down

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Kingspin(m): 9:35am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

Compare Aso Rock or Abuja too.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by sangresan(m): 9:37am On Jan 16, 2023
clinician2x:

Go and use calculator to punch the figures of their monthly allocation, multiply by 12 and combine, then compare with Arthur net worth.

Ode.

Kase Lawal na your father? Someone made his money in America you're dragging him to a brown roof afonja Republic.

Shame on u

Monthly allocation? See dindinrin.
But Arthur Eze is your grandfather abi? Goat.

Was he born in America? Go to Ibadan and ask his family members if he doesn't associate with them. Mumu

3 Likes

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Deciceco01: 9:38am On Jan 16, 2023
georgeakins:

The fact is, only Ibos see Obi as outstanding.

No noticeable achievements when he was governor.

The only outstanding governor Anambra has produced since 1999 was Chris Ngige.

I think it is civilized for anyone to respect one another's opinion, so stay with your opinions and I hold mine, have a good day
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by grammarian247(m): 9:38am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

A dog that is headed for death turns deaf ears to the whistle of its owner. Everyone who has come in contact with Obi has always said one thing about him- financial prudence. This is the very quality that is lacking among our politicians today. But like the proverbial dog, people like you will never listen. The reason we are suffering in this country is the result of the waste going on in public office and you have a man whom everyone agrees is not wasteful, some even say he is stingy. All you are busy doing is comparing Oyo and Anambra...go on, don't stop, I'm sure Bubu has performed well as you predicted
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by sangresan(m): 9:39am On Jan 16, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

I get transportation fare so you fit visit anambra, because Ibadan Wey I know, from toll gate, to dugbe to challenge to oluyole etc no be modern city

Lol. No place in Anambra can pass for a modern city. Not the glorified village called Awka. Not Onitsha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Kingzeez10: 9:49am On Jan 16, 2023
Lawly:

Pained soul. I pity you. You dey carry those states wey be like where dem dey raise chicken to compare to Anambra state.
Yet Igbo people full there. How many Yoruba dey relocate to Anambra?

2 Likes

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:49am On Jan 16, 2023
Deciceco01:

I think it is civilized for anyone to respect one another's opinion, so stay with your opinions and I hold mine, have a good day

Your opinion indeed, and yet you were forcing us to accept that Obi is a good man.

You ended your post with "know this, and know peace".

How can that be an opinion?

Obi is a scam.

1 Like

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by rippa(m): 10:03am On Jan 16, 2023
sangresan:

Pen Cinema? Na wa for you ooo.

Last time I check, The Port Harcourt International Airport was also built by the Federal Government. In fact, Port Harcourt has a city was built by the Colonial authorities and Federal Government.

But the fact remains that you don't go to Lagos to count bridges. You go there to work because there are economic opportunities there. I am telling you that the foundations of those economic opportunities were laid by the Western Region Government and Lagos State Government. How many people work in the International Airport compared to the Ikeja Industrial Estate?
And you failed to mentioned that what brought those companies in the first place was as a result of Lagos being the capital of Nigeria
The reason why dey moved the capital was as a result of Lagos being congested and overpopulated and the over congestion was as result of economic opportunities in lagos
When all these was going on, Tinubu was in chicago pushing drug
All the shipping ports were all done by federal govt so i wondered what u said ur western leaders did

I keep saying it, na people not in Lagos una fit use una lies deceived not someone like me that was born and brought up in Lagos
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 10:04am On Jan 16, 2023
Lawly:

Pained soul. I pity you. You dey carry those states wey be like where dem dey raise chicken to compare to Anambra state.
Delusi0nal Osu.
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 10:08am On Jan 16, 2023
OGwales:

You forgot to include Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe and Gen Aguyi Ironsi

1 Like

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 16, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

If na brymo say this we no go hear word again... Fools!
Continue
Brymo called out Igbos . Did I mention any tribe here? When I said you people , I mean you Nairaland bigots. I just can perceive you as a capital unlearned fellow
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Xchii: 10:12am On Jan 16, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Wetin dey Oyo and Ogun?
Ijebu East local government headquarters in Ogun state is so backward that I shed tears for them

Start traveling to know places
wait until you hear my experience in Enugwu and Anambra, i almost shed tears for your region.

1 Like

Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Lawly: 10:13am On Jan 16, 2023
Kingzeez10:

Yet Igbo people full there. How many Yoruba dey relocate to Anambra?

Igbo people are there to bring civilization to your badmouth bush people. You guys should be grateful grin grin grin
Re: What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) by Lawly: 10:14am On Jan 16, 2023
Lightorder:
apart from those states he mentioned , which are his home state, his mother’s state and Lagos, where else has that dejected soul been to ?

Development inside Nnewi villages alone, not even greater than his entire father’s state

I tire for them my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) / Friday Eluro Arrested For Ordering Woman To Be Stripped Unclad In Delta. Photos / Edo Speaker Okiye Impeached, New Speaker Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.