Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member (56860 Views)

2024 Budget: House Turns Back Representatives Of CBN, Customs, FIRS Heads / SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba / 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by plaindealer: 4:10am On Jan 17, 2023
So, APC members can not ask the ipob terrorist leader about his ESN jihadi terrorists?

Abi AOC members are no longer Nigerians.

Thes Igbos say the dumbest things..

Dullards..

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 4:11am On Jan 17, 2023
emapeteum:

how is he morally bankrupt? Did you actually read this before posting? Sometimes it baffles how some people think in an awkward manner but call others names. Is IPOB a terrorist group or not, kindly tell us the meaning of terrorism.What is the modus operandi of IPOB/ESN?

Did the international community designate IPOB as a terrorist group?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by PoliciaNLand: 4:15am On Jan 17, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
I'm ashamed to share thesame country with igbos.
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 4:15am On Jan 17, 2023
ArcFresky:

grin grin unfortunately naa igbo people owe rent pass…. They will be expecting me to give them quit notice so they can stay there for 6 months free.

I go just off water commot light, remove net, say I wan do renovation…. By the time mosquito bite their papa grin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

But they still buy your house and lands
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 4:17am On Jan 17, 2023
olatuns2017:

You can't sow IPOB in 2022 and reap ASO ROCK in 2023

Use your brains

Don't forget we have memories

You are not making any sense
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by ogwumgbe: 4:18am On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:

Who is OPC? Is OPC making the South West sit at home every week? Is OPC killing soldiers, police men, kidnapping and beheading people, burning down several government facilities or threatening no elections? Keep living in denial, you go soon cry "biafra or death", wait small.

Don't pray for Biafra or death because you can't withstand the heat, better hang your coat according to your clothes
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 4:20am On Jan 17, 2023
Haywhy3579:

If obi mistakenly bcoms President and iPob still continue their menace of killing people all in the name of agitation, will obi still justify their killing or do u think obi will do their beeding by allowing them to break away from Nigeria. My brother, the fact remains that iPob is a terrorist organization just like bokoharam. If u are looking for group agitation, u can put odua nation as an agitation because they don’t go about killing innocent citizens day in day out all in the name of agitation.

On which international law is IPOB a terrorist organisation?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 4:21am On Jan 17, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Ahh

U need help

Can't u dialogue without insulting??

Well, Feb is not that far

You started the insults first. Stopbgaslighting the lady. If can accept what you dish out then don't do it.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 4:21am On Jan 17, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Ahh

U need help

Can't u dialogue without insulting??

Well, Feb is not that far

You started the insults first. Stop gaslighting the lady. If can accept what you dish out then don't do it.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 4:24am On Jan 17, 2023
BENEAMATA:
I am here to talk about the man who looked away when scores of floating bodies of young men were found in a river in the state he was governing . . . .

The man who will tell you the correct answer to describe gun wielding killers , abductors ,arsonist and brigands rolled into one is , wait for it , Agitators ! I ask him , do the british government see the IRA of northern ireland as agitators ? Who knows , they might just agree with him as ESN hasn't upgraded to bombing yet !
2023 elections is almost upon us , we don't need a chatterbox that will label a group killing and burning down the southwest as AGITATORS as he has so "eloquently " described ESN terrorising the SE ! Vote wisely .
My vote in case you doubt my motive for this post , is for BOLA AHMED TINUBU .see , if he is in doubt as to what to make of something , he consult competent heads as governance is run the world over . A glimpse is what played out at his ( Tinubu's ) chatham house media parley .This one who thinks chatham house is another school children prize giving day is labeling killers as Agitators and getting applauded by wa#$ers who are miles away from the theatre of horrors that the south east is turning to .

Vote Wisely .

You don't have sense. In your bid to attack the man you forgot that SARs is controlled by the IG who reports to the Presidency how is Ezu river now Peter Obi? Guy stop being stupid abeg.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 4:25am On Jan 17, 2023
KosiGee:

But anyone can ask any question. Obi is running for presidency and I think every Nigerian who is concerned about the state of affairs in Nigeria can ask any question bothering him/her….so whether this man was sent by Sanwo Olu or Buhari to ask that is irrelevant. All Obi needed to do was to answer the question which I believe that he did.

If Tinubu was in Obi’s place and I was there, I’d ask him questions bothering on his primary and secondary school educations.

But you didn't ask Tinubu any question.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 4:27am On Jan 17, 2023
zinizta:

It is idiots like you that is turning Peter Obi campaign to a tribal bigotry trip please kindly resort to something else if you have nothing constructive to do.

No be only bigots like yourself dey read comments on NL, although, the place is infested with your type

Don't corrupt us with your BS mentality.

He asked a question and you wrote a whole paragraph calling him a bigot. Check yourself oooo so that you don't appear dense and stupid.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 4:27am On Jan 17, 2023
assholemods:

You don't have common sense. OPC dey kill police and army abi?... Omo ale!

@PoliciaNLand see this one
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 4:28am On Jan 17, 2023
assholemods:

No sense in your comment!

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 4:29am On Jan 17, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
I'm ashamed to share thesame country with igbos.

Is this comment from you a wise one at all?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 4:31am On Jan 17, 2023
plaindealer:
So, APC members can not ask the ipob terrorist leader about his ESN jihadi terrorists?

Abi AOC members are no longer Nigerians.

Thes Igbos say the dumbest things..

Dullards..

You see why you are not a smart person why is Tinubu dodging debates or interactions of this nature so that everyone.including his opposition can ask him questions without him delegating to people in his own words Teamship even though it doesn't exist in the dictionary?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by VULCAN(m): 4:32am On Jan 17, 2023
Should a man that dodges answering questions be sending his boys to ask others questions?

That you pretend not to see the hypocrisy in that shows you are plain evil

Image123:
Is it wrong to ask Obi about ipob? Is it wrong for someone who is not a supporter of Obi to question him?
Obi that is ipob spiritually and physically, still dey format people for chatham house. He said he has agitator in his house. He ended up still defending the ipob saying there is reason for their agitation. So why is he condemning and mentioning boko haram and bandits. i think there is reason for their agitation. All the igbo leaders are playing with fire which is consuming the whole land, they don;t know. They should keep playing ostrich and treating the madness with kids gloves.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:33am On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:
Is it wrong to ask Obi about ipob? Is it wrong for someone who is not a supporter of Obi to question him?
Obi that is ipob spiritually and physically, still dey format people for chatham house. He said he has agitator in his house. He ended up still defending the ipob saying there is reason for their agitation. So why is he condemning and mentioning boko haram and bandits. i think there is reason for their agitation. All the igbo leaders are playing with fire which is consuming the whole land, they don;t know. They should keep playing ostrich and treating the madness with kids gloves.

Just shut up, you hypocritic fool.

Do you really think IPOB or the Igbos don't have genuine reasons to agitate in Nigeria about the way the region is being marginalised?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Smartguyboy(m): 4:38am On Jan 17, 2023
But only APC members were allowed to inter there to ask Tinubu questions which he answered with a piece of paper given to him the once random people ask he assign the answer to people to answer for him that the man Nigeria want as a president and you want God not to punish you and your generation?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by erico2k2(m): 4:42am On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:
is there a reason for Boko Haram to kill people?U call that agitation?kidnapping whole females in a school??
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by assholemods: 4:53am On Jan 17, 2023
Believeintruth:

As usual nothing reasonable to say.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by ATLIEN2027: 4:53am On Jan 17, 2023
Believeintruth:

Do not complain when they insult you and your lineage since you don't want to have sense.
Dumbest retar@ed idiot. I bet you didn't care about the abuses that your fellow ipob Zombidients terrorists dished out to me before I cursed their sorry miserable lowlife asses out.
You and them can go to hell for all I care.
You must be out of your fvcking mind if you think for a second that I care about getting banned on NL.
More important things in life than worrying about fools like you and NL.

GTFOH.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 4:58am On Jan 17, 2023
ATLIEN2027:

Dumbest retar@ed idiot. I bet you didn't care about the abuses that your fellow ipob Zombidients terrorists dished out to me before I cursed their sorry miserable lowlife asses out.
You and them can go to hell for all I care.
You must be out of your fvcking mind if you think for a second that I care about getting banned on NL.
More important things in life than worrying about fools like you and NL.

GTFOH.

@seun @PoliciaNLand take note
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by kamalbob(m): 5:02am On Jan 17, 2023
Why would he asked the Chief commander of the Ipob terrorists question about his boys? Lol
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Racoon(m): 5:02am On Jan 17, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
All they worry about is IPOB.

Whereas we have Oduduwa Nation agitators and OPC terrorists in the SW.

Boko Haram in the NE.

Ansaru Terrorists in the NW

Bandits and Herdsmen in the NC.

Instead of tackling all together, they prefer to single out one for their useless agenda.

Despite APC being in power and having a clueless man as the C in C.
God bless you well my brother. So insight full.

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by middlebelter(m): 5:09am On Jan 17, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
Obidients come and see the guy that asked why Peter Obi hasn’t condemned IPOB yet at the Chatham house today.

Turned out that @MrRefor is a APC errand boy that was sent to ask that silly question. We bless God their plan was put to shame!

It such social media comments and threads like this that has been working against Peter Obi and Labour Party in some circle. Isn't this this same way GMB people started their campaign? If you dear speak against Sai Baba then, they can almost stone you. Now, people are not allowed to ask questions in a democracy because he's from other party, all you want is yes boys? It is you people that are the true enemies of Peter Obi. You think an average Hausa man will trust him with his votes so that when he wins, you will completely subjugate him and deny him freedom to ask questions you consider unfavorable? Or the Yorubas that love his freedom will like to support someone that you people think we be used to render them irrelevant in national politics and declare Lagos no man's land when you are not allocating land to Yoruba in SE?
Here's is the way to play politics once again, majority have their way and minority freedom/ interest are preserved without fear of intimidation and subjugation.
No this and know peace of mind.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by reddingtonblack: 5:26am On Jan 17, 2023
Believeintruth:

You should stop being a Ludite. First of all people are showing how APC planted moles to unbalance PO, yes there is nothing wrong, but it is just to illustrate that the guy is an APC mole in Chatham house.

How about you people be reasonable for once, why must it be that anything deemed anti-obi must be paid for, so we all must like Peter Obi and some of us that don't like saint Obi are been paid by APC only.
If Obedient won't ask questions asides singing praises to Obi someone as to do it and that is the duty of opposition & patrotic Nigerians, we fvcking ask questions cos it within our fundamental right.

Criticism is one of the bedrock of Democracy, Tinubu is being insulted & criticized everyday you don't see city boiz crying wolf or going about accusing people of been paid because they don't support Tinubu.
No one as to be a mole in chatham, it is not Obi father's house, generally supporters & nonsupporters we all be invited for a balance.
make una rest
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Stanleyorlando: 5:28am On Jan 17, 2023
[quote author=Tinubuadvocate post=120100906]Can you just shut up or I help you? The guy is a Nigerian whether APC supporter or Lp
Hahaha na fight?? No break your phone oh
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by reddingtonblack: 5:32am On Jan 17, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

The same Oduduwa Nation agitators that attacked police with gun in Ojota or another one?

Wow !! just one event, i thot odudwa nation was founded before 2023!
Like i said when they become a threat to the society the government will do the needful
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 5:45am On Jan 17, 2023
reddingtonblack:

How about you people be reasonable for once, why must it be that anything deemed anti-obi must be paid for, so we all must like Peter Obi and some of us that don't like saint Obi are been paid by APC only.
If Obedient won't ask questions asides singing praises to Obi someone as to do it and that is the duty of opposition & patrotic Nigerians, we fvcking ask questions cos it within our fundamental right.

Criticism is one of the bedrock of Democracy, Tinubu is being insulted & criticized everyday you don't see city boiz crying wolf or going about accusing people of been paid because they don't support Tinubu.
No one as to be a mole in chatham, it is not Obi father's house, generally supporters & nonsupporters we all be invited for a balance.
make una rest

Oga stop being evasive why can't Tinububface a debate or answer the questions thrown at him in Chatham house. See his fellow aspirant did he ask anyone to answer questions for him? Haba have small shame.and shut up.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Mickykarim: 5:48am On Jan 17, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
All they worry about is IPOB.

Whereas we have Oduduwa Nation agitators and OPC terrorists in the SW.

Boko Haram in the NE.

Ansaru Terrorists in the NW

Bandits and Herdsmen in the NC.

Instead of tackling all together, they prefer to single out one for their useless agenda.

Despite APC being in power and having a clueless man as the C in C.

As much as you cannot and did not prove that he was the same guy in both photographs.

WHATEVER WAS WRONG WITH HIM ASKING THE QUESTION ABOUT IPOB OF Peter Obi?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Sholaco: 5:51am On Jan 17, 2023
So asking a good question is now a crime. obidient Pandora enikure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing / Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption / Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.