Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You (2168 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! / I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by HltSong: 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
Nyascobar1414:
Woman wey we dey carry hold body,my man come privatise am..

Joking oo..
Hbd.

No go marry. Dey look for your mama type for Enugu.

Broke animal
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by JoeRizzla(m): 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
Nice One,

Una just dey marry young girls in their early twenties, who go come marry those evening news papers wey dey for street.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by josephevergreen(m): 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
Happy birthday to her

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by PellsKodak: 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
Sweetvie:
You guys are cute cheesy
Happy birthday to her
Long life
She's pretty wink
Stop wishing other people and let's start our own undecided undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
JoeRizzla:
Nice One,

Una just dey marry young girls in their early twenties, who go come marry those evening news papers wey dey for street.
Midnight or rather Twilight newspapers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by doggedfighter(f): 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2023
Kajaard:

She looks a million times better than you.

This lady's beautiful too

5 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by doggedfighter(f): 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
blazesam:

2018 when we started....

God only lifted us to a better level and got married in 2022 June during their Nigeria annual observed strike (ASUU)

May you grow old together.

Congratulations !

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by Sweetvie: 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
PellsKodak:

Stop wishing other people and let's start our own undecided undecided
undecided
Like you still need brain reset slap lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by TheZeezle(m): 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
Your wife is pretty bro! Nice one

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
Op u are doing well. happy birthday to your beautiful wife

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by blazesam(m): 11:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
I want to say thank you all for the warm wishes, as it was for me, so shall it be for all of us.
Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by blazesam(m): 11:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
marlow1962:
Happy birthday and long life to her.
If na some foolish gals now, that photo shoot dem go naked completely, if dem no show breast dem go show nyash, if dem no show nyash dem go show breast and nyash (I just hate dat shit, why go naked cus ur celebrating ur bd) and funny tin their foolish husbands/bf will be soo comfortable wit it and even help dem post it on social media wit caption like “a queen is born today, hbd to my woman” (what rubbish)

Am not saying this to brag but, for me you can't dress like that before me.

From the tym we started courting, I told her openly, fine you are fine, you don't need to show or prove to anybody. The only thing you need is decency and you be the perfect woman everybody will wish to have.
And trust me she have never crossed one line, and trust me.... I do what is expected to keep her.

Kudos to her.
Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by Ikennaford: 9:58am On Jan 18, 2023
blazesam:

I just have to bring this picture of me, no edit or anything... This was when I went to cut my hair....

I may be ugly but not too ugly like others may be.... Still comfortable in my space...
You don't have to post your Pic, na cruise for a lazy man like me,

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by OrigeenalSeven: 11:23am On Jan 20, 2023
Kajaard:

You can't just wish her happy birthday and go your way. Why is it that it's the ugly ones like you that make sarcastic comments?

Last time I checked you look dirty and unkempt like an almajiri and you are ugly as well.

The picture of his wife he posted is a million times better than how you look. Damn.

If you annoy me I would post your picture. Be very careful.

abeg post her ugly pics
Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by OrigeenalSeven: 11:26am On Jan 20, 2023
Kajaard:

She looks a million times better than you.

lol
she go sabi give BJ ooo
na her type go suck prick swallow the akamu
Daddyck come see ur light skin way you dey find ooo just be say this one fit empty all ur cum
Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by Dshocker(m): 11:29am On Jan 20, 2023
blazesam:
You are the prettiest, down-to-earth and genuine woman I've ever known Mdoom. You’ve revised the old maxim that love can only be felt, not seen. But I’ve not only felt love, but I’ve seen it numerous times, I love you exactly as you are, with no pretensions, even from afar. And it’s the most incredible thing I’ve ever seen!
On this note I wish to let you know that, I can't thank you enough for being my very own woman and being there for me. I promise to love you at every moment, each day, and each year. I'm grateful to have you in my life, and even though we've had minor disagreements in the past, we're always looking forward to a brighter future—Happy birthday, my angel, Mdoom......

Our unborn child will be named after your late mum. That my first wish.

Bros but you are yet to marry her naaa.

Go and pay her bride price.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Doesn't Want Us To Be Just Friends / Abstinence, Does It Exist? / What Is Your Ideal Man/woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.