Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? (30157 Views)

Which Northern State Will Obi Win? / How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / Which states Do You Think Your Presidential Candidate Will Get Highest Votes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by jumper524(m): 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
Felabrity:
why do you think a high political figure like Babachir Lawal left Tinubu, avoided Atiku, to endorse Peter Obi

Because he is not known in the north?

Una still dey play
you call babachir lawal a high political figure? Bros stop nah, if he was a high political figure, Tinubu would have picked him as his vice but dude has zero electoral worth in the North. Someone that has never contested nor won an elective position up north.
Despite his closeness to Buhari from the day's of ANPP. Buhari still sacked him as SGF.

14 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Felabrity: 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
jumper524:
you call babachir lawal a high political figure? Bros stop nah, if he was a high political figure, Tinubu would have picked him as his vice but dude has zero electoral worth in the North. Someone that has never contested nor won an elective position up north.
Despite his closeness to Buhari from the day's of ANPP. Buhari still sacked him as SGF.
all of a sudden, an SGF of Buhari has no electoral value in the north, alright

Buhari didn't sack him in 2017 because he felt like it, you know

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Jones4190(m): 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
Pogba12:
To me none.

Now lets hear yours and reason
nassarawa country

2 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by rockmite: 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
jumper524:
una go just dey upper iweka dey analyse things when them give una for media. Go plateau make you see whether them consider labour party sef, go those villages. Apart from Jo's Town nothing. Nasarawa no go there, obi supporters Don go back to pdp as e be say the guy hope Don drop kpata kpata. Who know una for even lafia or keffi? Make una go sidon.
Una think say Northern christains foolish to the core nah. That's why you dey call stares when den get reasonable number and you think say Bauchi zuru people follow. People when no even send una.

Don't mind d idiots

11 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by jumper524(m): 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2023
Felabrity:
all of a sudden, an SGF of Buhari has no electoral value in the north, alright

Buhari didn't sack him in 2017 because he felt like it, you know
pleas take us back to when he has electoral value? He's big yet Apc struggled to win Adamawa despite he working with Atiku and late Mama taraba. That's the reality, he's not even a second diddle politician in his state talk more of North.

5 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by IgOga(m): 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
jumper524:
None.
But if he works harder, he might win benue and Abuja.
But dude is too relaxed while other parties are making moves.

You are expressing the reality on ground but some emotional people here will tell you they have the whole north in the bag grin

11 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by IgOga(m): 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
Felabrity:
Kwankwaso and Atiku will destroy Tinubu hopes in the north

Peter Obi is coming for his Lagos

Make he dey play

grin grin grin

Sha nor run next month when we start uploading results from Lagos o......una eye go clear grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
jumper524:
Jonathan won kebbi in Northwest and taraba in North east.
He could win those places largely due to structures.
GEJ didn't win Kebbi
He won Taraba and Adamawa in 2011

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Felabrity: 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
jumper524:
pleas take us back to when he has electoral value? He's big yet Apc struggled to win Adamawa despite he working with Atiku and late Mama taraba. That's the reality, he's not even a second diddle politician in his state talk more of North.
what year?
He was sacked In 2017

APC won his local government in 2015

Infact, he was among the people that picked up Tinubu presidential form last year
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Felimax(m): 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
All of them!
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Emir01: 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
I don't see Obi wining in any state in the North, he might try in some few states. His babe is not as strong like Buhari against Jonathan. APC or PDP will still win. PDP is still strong in South south. Okowo is a factor here. It's not easy to destroy an incumbent. Why do you think Wike is very careful to pit his tent? Most Reps, Senators are seasoned politicians with local supporters in their various state. Alot of people are loyal to their kinsmen and party. If my brother is contesting in APC I will definitely support him. He can't make 25% in 24 states.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by piyoo91: 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
jumper524:
na Abuja boy I be, you see Niger, kaduna and Nassarawa, those 3 states I familiarise with them wella. Especially zaria for kaduna. I stayed there a lot and visited there for two weeks last year. My lil bro schools there, I've families there. My grand parent stayed there. My dad grew up there. So no check yourself too much.
lol.. whc of the Niger? Niger is PDP, how much u want bet

2 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Emir01: 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
Felabrity:
seen, corrected

Anyway there are 4 major contenders in the whole northwest and North East (the votes will be shared there
With 1. Atiku
2. Tinubu
3. Kwankwaso
4.Peter Obi

NC is between Atiku and Peter Obi

And 3 in the whole of South
1. Peter Obi
2. Atiku
3. Tinubu (Tinubu will only dominate core Yoruba states or villages)

You guys are funny people which of the NC? Obi is not in the race in NC. Atiku or Tinubu in NC. Save this message. Niger, Kwara, Nasarawa, Kogi, Plateau are all controlled by APC, they will fight to d last, do you think those senators or reps, commissioners, LG Chairmen, State assemblies, SsA will be happy to loose their daily meals? Benue is a battle ground but PDP will win it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by DrOBD(m): 1:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
jumper524:
Jonathan won kebbi in Northwest and taraba in North east.
He could win those places largely due to structures.

GEJ also won Borno in 2011. Plateau, Benue, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Taraba, and all of the SW states bar Osun state.

He scored 46% in Kaduna state and pulled over 25% in Zamfara, Goobe, Jigawa, Katsina, Niger, Osun, and Sokoto states.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Ikpaitid: 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
Peter Obi will win all the Northern states grin

4 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by bjdon: 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
Definite wins
Plateau
Benue
Abjua

High Probability
Taraba (Majority Christian State)
Kaduna(Assuming he gets the bulk of South Kaduna votes and the rest is split 4 ways)
Gombe(Similar to Kaduna, Obi cleans up the Christian votes, the rest is split 4 ways)

Low Probability, but possible
Kogi
Nassarawa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by bjdon: 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
Emir01:

You guys are funny people which of the NC? Obi is not in the race in NC. Atiku or Tinubu in NC. Save this message. Niger, Kwara, Nasarawa, Kogi, Plateau are all controlled by APC, they will fight to d last, do you think those senators or reps, commissioners, LG Chairmen, State assemblies, SsA will be happy to loose their daily meals? Benue is a battle ground but PDP will win it.

I think you'll be wrong in this analysis on election day. The pepole of many of these states (especially the Christians) have been through hell, over the last 8 years. If you think some APC officials are going to make people vote for those who have been killing, maiming, abducting them and rapping their women, then you'll be surprised. Even if Buhari was on the ballot, he would loose Plateau and Benue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by elmoore676(m): 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
bjdon:
Definite wins
Plateau
Benue
Abjua

High Probability
Kaduna(Assuming he gets the bulk of South Kaduna votes and the rest is split 4 ways)
Gombe(Similar to Kaduna, Obi cleans up the Christian votes, the rest is split 4 ways)

Kogi
Nassarawa

Taraba majority Christian mtswe you know no anything, hey your so call obi is not popular in North. You're expecting a northerner to vote for obi.
Northerners prefer South South or South West the truth here is igbos are not trustworthy

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by elmoore676(m): 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
bjdon:
Definite wins
Plateau
Benue
Abjua

High Probability

Kogi
Nassarawa

Taraba majority Christian mtswe you know no anything, hey your so call obi is not popular in North. You're expecting a northerner to vote for obi.
Northerners prefer South South or South West the truth here is igbos are not trustworthy

15 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by CaptainAyub: 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
jumper524:
na Abuja boy I be, you see Niger, kaduna and Nassarawa, those 3 states I familiarise with them wella. Especially zaria for kaduna. I stayed there a lot and visited there for two weeks last year. My lil bro schools there, I've families there. My grand parent stayed there. My dad grew up there. So no check yourself too much.
Close your mouth oga,u de talk too much.
From Maraba,Nyanya,1 man village ,Ado ,Masaka,1 man Village,Gidan Zakara etc, that small axis has the highest voting block in Nasarawa state and they will all vote Peter Obi.
The illiterate Keffi indigenes will vote Kwankwaso, Atiku ,Tinubu and Obi in that order but the literate ones plus the huge population of educated staff and families of FMC Keffi and Nasarawa state University will vote Obi first b4 any other candidate.
Akwanga axis,the votes will be shared equally b/w Obi,Atiku and Tinubu in that order.
Don't know much about Lafia axis but judging from the attendance to Obi's rallies ,he will also do well there.
NOTE:Buhari and his janjaweeed squad won Nasarawa state for the 1st time in 2019,Nas has always voted alongside the Christian south.
NOTE:Been living/working in Nas state 9yrs now.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Karemarealty288(m): 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
Study ....

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by omoiyalayi(m): 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
All of them grin grin grin
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by MrDetermined: 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
peepydelano:
Ihiala north kikiki grin I swear nobody takes Obi seriously from north central to the core north. Don’t be deceived by social media propaganda

i wonder who pays you guy to come here and spew all these. if Goodluck could win north central states then how much more obi?

i grew up in the north central, they're all rooting for peter obi, well we both know this but i feel others should know as well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by yomi531(m): 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

GEJ didn't win Kebbi
He won Taraba and Adamawa in 2011
Gej won Adamawa and Taraba
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by fredoooooo: 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
Non ...
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Nicenixon: 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
Jogs1900:
Bauchi, Borno, Kwara and Zamfara
shey you whine me ni

2 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Achorise: 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
All If Nigerians were thinking

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
Abia State (Umuahia) obi
Adamawa State (Yola). atikowa
Akwa Ibom State (Uyo) obi
Anambra State (Awka) obi
Bauchi State (Bauchi). atikowa
Bayelsa State (Yenagoa) obi
Benue State (Makurdi). obi
Borno State (Maiduguri). balabluu
Cross River State (Calabar). obi
Delta State (Asaba). obi
Ebonyi State (Abakaliki). obi
Edo State (Benin City. obi

3 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ekiti State (Ado Ekiti). obi
Enugu State (Enugu). obi
Gombe State (Gombe). atikowa
Imo State (Owerri). obi
Jigawa State (Dutse). atikowa
Kaduna State (Kaduna). atikowa
Kano State (Kano). atikowa
Katsina State (Katsina). atikowa
Kebbi State (Birnin Kebbi). atikowa
Kogi State (Lokoja). obi
Kwara State (Ilorin). balabluu
Lagos State (Ikeja). obi
Nasarawa State (Lafia). obi
Niger State (Minna). atikowa
Ogun State (Abeokuta). balabluu
Ondo State (Akure). obi
Osun State (Oshogbo)obi
Oyo State (Ibadan). obi
Plateau State (Jos). obi
Rivers State (Port Harcourt). obi
Sokoto State (Sokoto). atikowa
Taraba State (Jalingo). obi
Yobe State (Damaturu). balabluu
Zamfara State (Gusau). balabluu

5 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by lomprico(m): 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
Pogba12:
To me none.

Now lets hear yours and reason

Peter Obi will not give you guys stroke! Say amen!

2 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by AcuraZDX: 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
jumper524:
visit Abuja and see the political permutation. 2 months ago, it's as though no party is dragging with Labour Party but now the morale has died. Largely due to the fact that they picked an hausa woman as senatorial candidate while ignoring the indegenes.
You're saying trash.

Which Abuja are you talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari / APC Presidential Ticket: Tinubu, Amaechi At War Over 3,000 Statutory Delegates / Soldiers Kill 27 Boko Haram Terrorists, Recover Arms & Ammunition (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.