Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? (30188 Views)

Which Northern State Will Obi Win? / How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / Which states Do You Think Your Presidential Candidate Will Get Highest Votes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by SmartyPants(m): 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
Deprofessional:
Obi will win the following northern states

1) Plateau state
2) Benue state
3) Taraba state
4) FCT
5) Nassarawa State
6) Bauchi state

He will do well in:

1) Kogi
2) Kaduna
3) Adamawa
4) Niger
5) Gombe

Now tell me which state your sick demented drug lord will win in the North

Obi can't win Abuja. He will do well but Abuja is the seat of the ruling party obviously and completely dominated by northerners. That's an APC zone.

If you want to test this, just look at the recent dei dei market riot and how the Igbos were overpowered, with weak response from the police.

6 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by ryloy: 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
None
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Levels1(m): 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
Deprofessional:

1) Plateau state
2) Benue state
3) Taraba state
4) FCT
5) Nassarawa State
6) Bauchi state

He will do well in:

1) Kogi
2) Kaduna
3) Adamawa
4) Niger
5) Gombe

You mean your Dad?

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Nicenixon: 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Which Dude is relaxed?

Atiku that just returned from Dubai or Tinubu that is banking on rigging?

You must be a joker.
who told you Tinubu is banking on rigging? Dey there dy deceive yourself.

10 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Softmirror: 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Which do you think Tinubu will win?

ABSOLUTELY ALL OF THE APC STATES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY THEY ARE?!!! grin

9 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Hamzola28: 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
It can't even happen in a dream!!

3 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Wahala90: 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2023

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Tflex01: 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
I have never seen any 2012 thread where they praised Obi. The guy failed woefully in Anambra. But the same persons that cursed him then have changed mouth for tribal reasons. Smh

6 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by PassingShot(m): 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
Deprofessional:

1) Plateau state
2) Benue state
3) Taraba state
4) FCT
5) Nassarawa State
6) Bauchi state

He will do well in:

1) Kogi
2) Kaduna
3) Adamawa
4) Niger
5) Gombe

Why are you lying to yourself and still crying at the same time?

On top of one simple question?

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Evergreen12345(f): 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
What you don't know is beyond you so shut up too relax but day in an out your PDAPC have him on their lips keep deceiving yourself hahahah

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by hartson(m): 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2023
Pogba12:
To me none.

Now lets hear yours and reason
To you none abi?but Atiku or BAT will sweep all southern states.Get ready to take a bed in a health facility while on drip for HBP check after Feb 25

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Levels1(m): 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2023
ganisucks:

Don't worry, your next four independence day mornings will be spent in front of the TV watching President Obi give his independence day speech.
On each of those days, you can spend the afternoons calculating how many votes Peter Obi got from Northern states.

You are such a joke

Even the obituary himself knew the end is near.

Oh, you mean biafra president?

Now I understand, so dear.

3 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by azpekuliar: 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2023
No state ravaged by insecurity in the north should vote for PDAPC
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by SenatePresdo(m): 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2023
Pogba12:
To me none.

Why didn't you give your own reason why he won't win one?

Urchins will always be urchins.

2 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by twilliamx(m): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
Jamb question. Anyways non

2 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by abobote: 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
Deprofessional:

1) Plateau state
2) Benue state
3) Taraba state
4) FCT
5) Nassarawa State
6) Bauchi state

He will do well in:

1) Kogi
2) Kaduna
3) Adamawa
4) Niger
5) Gombe

You made a good point, but the insult on the last paragraph is uncalled for
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by SK1SOLA: 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
No be only KWARA NA WARA...���

ote author=Jogs1900 post=120116872]Bauchi, Borno, Kwara and Zamfara[/quote]
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Nicenixon: 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
Felabrity:
Kwankwaso and Atiku will destroy Tinubu hopes in the north

Peter Obi is coming for his Lagos

Make he dey play
Lagos Dy play o

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Evergreen12345(f): 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
That swear will kill you within 2 minutes if you drink water Nobody takes him serious in your family because y'all had life Time contract with poverty!!!! Keep crying
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by EastAlchemist: 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
Pogba12:
To me none.

None
He doesn’t need the vote
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by 9jii(m): 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
Deprofessional:

1) Plateau state
2) Benue state
3) Taraba state
4) FCT
5) Nassarawa State
6) Bauchi state

He will do well in:

1) Kogi
2) Kaduna
3) Adamawa
4) Niger
5) Gombe

Please guys don't tell this gullible what's happening.

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by femijamz: 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
He can not come second in any of NW and NE but he can do well in some NC state like Benue and Abuja

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by SeeItSayIt: 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kogi, FCT, Nasarawa, Benue & Taraba state is certain.

2 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by azpekuliar: 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
SmartyPants:

Obi can't win Abuja. He will do well but Abuja is the seat of the ruling party obviously and completely dominated by northerners. That's an APC zone.

If you want to test this, just look at the recent dei dei market riot and how the Igbos were overpowered, with weak response from the police.

Abuja, APC zone? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Risingblue008(m): 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
Deprofessional:

1) Plateau state
2) Benue state
3) Taraba state
4) FCT
5) Nassarawa State
6) Bauchi state

He will do well in:

1) Kogi
2) Kaduna
3) Adamawa
4) Niger
5) Gombe
Delta

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Evergreen12345(f): 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
Keep saying NONSENSE! People had made up Thier minds on voting Obi and by now it is done and dusted I don't know what your filthy self was not again .

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Tonyavaro: 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
I don't care to know..

All I know is that OBI is a winner man all the time.
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Tinubuwins2023e: 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
Igbos shouldn't worry, Obi will win all Northern states.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Evergreen12345(f): 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
With or without your vote Mr obi and Datti are made men and can never be as poor as your biological father
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by zelnababa(m): 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Which do you think Tinubu will win?
obviously you can not do without incoming president TINUBU

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Heavy Traffic At Borromeo Roundabout Onitsha Because Of Sit At Home(video) / Gamaliel Onosode Dies At 82 / List Of PDP Gubernatorial Candidates In 27 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.