Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? (30192 Views)

Which Northern State Will Obi Win? / How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / Which states Do You Think Your Presidential Candidate Will Get Highest Votes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Nicenixon: 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
If na social media we dy vote ehn, Peter Obi will win with large margin, that one sure me die but this election never sure for any candidate o, they will play this politics game till a winner is finally announced.
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by zeyt: 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
Most probably one of the states in the North Central.
But no chance in core North even though I am damn sure he is better choice than candidates of the other two major parties. But to be frank most rural North never heard about him and largest portion of the votes are from there.

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by sapele914(m): 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
Jogs1900:
Bauchi, Borno, Kwara and Zamfara
Funny Joke.

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Evergreen12345(f): 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
I'm sure your biological father is a hopeless homeless man just like your great grand parents keep crying Obi we know obi we want and obi we had chosen!
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by irunoko(m): 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
Pogba12:
To me none.

Now lets hear yours and reason
Kaduna
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Mccullum: 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
Deprofessional:
Obi will win the following northern states

1) Plateau state
2) Benue state
3) Taraba state
4) FCT
5) Nassarawa State
6) Bauchi state

He will do well in:

1) Kogi
2) Kaduna
3) Adamawa
4) Niger
5) Gombe

Now tell me which state your sick demented drug lord will win in the North

It seems you love forcing deception for your self.

Peethief Greedy Obi Pandora, Mr lying machine won't get 7% of votes in those states you mentioned, delusional analysis with full idiotic expression.

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by assholemods: 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
None! Obi is a scam!
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by everythinggirly(f): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
By God's grace majority.
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Flows001(m): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
Peter Obi can win the following Northern states:
1. Nasarawa state (My state).
2. Abuja
3. Plateau
4. Taraba.
5. Benue.
6. Sufficient vote in Southern Kaduna and other NW and NE states

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by uniquelyspecial(m): 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
jumper524:
una go just dey upper iweka dey analyse things when them give una for media. Go plateau make you see whether them consider labour party sef, go those villages. Apart from Jo's Town nothing. Nasarawa no go there, obi supporters Don go back to pdp as e be say the guy hope Don drop kpata kpata. Who know una for even lafia or keffi? Make una go sidon.
Una think say Northern christains foolish to the core nah. That's why you dey call stares when den get reasonable number and you think say Bauchi zuru people follow. People when no even send una.
At least you done take style agree say plenty people dey support Obi for there before
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Mccullum: 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
Obidirty can't win just one State in the whole North.

Obi Pandora is just a mere partaker in the contest, he can't win, except the president of his town union in Anambra State. grin

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Flows001(m): 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
Mccullum:

It seems you love forcing deception for your self.

Peethief Greedy Obi Pandora, Mr lying machine won't get 7% of votes in those states you mentioned, delusional analysis with full idiotic expression.
You're the delusional one here.
I'm from Nasarawa and YES Obi will win the states that the moniker you quoted stated.
Don't sit in your old hut in Ogbomosho and conclude what happens here in the North.

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by saysugar(m): 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
Deprofessional:
Obi will win the following northern states

1) Plateau state
2) Benue state
3) Taraba state
4) FCT
5) Nassarawa State
6) Bauchi state

He will do well in:

1) Kogi
2) Kaduna
3) Adamawa
4) Niger
5) Gombe

Now tell me which state your sick demented drug lord will win in the North
don't u feel fool of ursef? Obi can only win state in southeast/southsouth

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by silibaba: 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Which do you think Tinubu will win?
for me none as well. Cos of ineptitude.
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Mccullum: 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
Flows001:

You're the delusional one here.
I'm from Nasarawa and YES Obi will win the states that the moniker you quoted stated.
Don't sit in your old hut in Ogbomosho and conclude what happens here in the North.
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Peppysco: 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
None, because other than the fact that Obi is an IGBO project, not long ago, the Hausas were called cows, almajiris and many other unprintable names. So, all of these factors put together WILL not make him win any state in the North.

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by faebenezer5star: 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Which Dude is relaxed?

Atiku that just returned from Dubai or Tinubu that is banking on rigging?

You must be a joker.
he is also a comedian
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by ghiloman28(m): 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
LP can’t get 5% in any of the northern state quote me when the election is over

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Slurity(m): 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
Pogba12:
To me none.

Now lets hear yours and reason
He will not win a single state in the whole north. Not even Benue or Nasarawa. I am so confidence on this. Obi will not win any state in the south west either. He can clear the whole south east, he will share south south with other parties. PDP and APC will share south south with Obi

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Tingotoe: 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ikpaitid:
North Mbaise grin
This guy is crazy for real grin

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by saintruky(m): 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
Y always Peter Obi...

Y u nor ask d southern states when mikano or Kwankwaso go win...
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Junior66(m): 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
jumper524:
una go just dey upper iweka dey analyse things when them give una for media. Go plateau make you see whether them consider labour party sef, go those villages. Apart from Jo's Town nothing. Nasarawa no go there, obi supporters Don go back to pdp as e be say the guy hope Don drop kpata kpata. Who know una for even lafia or keffi? Make una go sidon.
Una think say Northern christains foolish to the core nah. That's why you dey call stares when den get reasonable number and you think say Bauchi zuru people follow. People when no even send una.

I live in Keffi, I have lived in Jalingo, Makurdi, Lokoja etc. I can tell you with 100% certainty that Obi will win Benue, Taraba, Abuja, Plateau, Southern Kaduna and pretty much everywhere Christians dominate. You guys seem to have forgotten that northern Christians play religious politics and always vote any candidate the SS and SE massively supports. This election is going to be a referendum between christian votes going mainly to a single candidate (Obi) versus Muslim votes divided by there major candidates (Atiku, BAT and Kwankwaso), go and do your calculations and see whether a divided Muslim vote can win presidential election in Nigeria.

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Abbeytoy(m): 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
jumper524:
Jonathan won kebbi in Northwest and taraba in North east.
He could win those places largely due to structures.

Jonathan won with ruling party with structure.

Apc won with alliance.

What did Labour put on the table?

Sometimes we should reason beyond emotions.

Obi has done really well for this election, but he still has a long way to go.

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Mccullum: 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
[quote author=Mccullum post=120149601][/quote]

Ogbomosho and your village no be mate..

Obidirty can't win a single state in the whole Northern Nigeria, you and your principal are absolutely labouring vain.

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by SmartyPants(m): 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
azpekuliar:

Abuja, APC zone? cheesy

If you could articulate your thoughts better, one might be able to address the source of your confusion.
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by ghiloman28(m): 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
Stop playing he can’t win even in East
jumper524:
None.
But if he works harder, he might win benue and Abuja.
But dude is too relaxed while other parties are making moves.

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Slurity(m): 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
Flows001:
Peter Obi can win the following Northern states:
1. Nasarawa state (My state).
2. Abuja
3. Plateau
4. Taraba.
5. Benue.
6. Sufficient vote in Southern Kaduna and other NW and NE states
You are not serious at all. Mark my words. OBI will not win a single state in the entire north.

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by ednut1(m): 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2023
Doesn’t need to win. Just get 25% votes
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by NwokoloOwa: 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2023
None. He will do well in FCT though.
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by musty16: 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2023
Felabrity:
all of a sudden, an SGF of Buhari has no electoral value in the north, alright

Buhari didn't sack him in 2017 because he felt like it, you know
Oga! He said the truth babachir lawal is a nobody in adamawa state politics, talkless of national politics.

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
assholemods:
None! Obi is a scam!

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by ATLIEN2027: 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
NONE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And His Staff (Photo) / How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) / Dew Of Hope Hospital Linked To Okorocha Forfeited To Federal Government