Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,890 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? (30187 Views)

Which Northern State Will Obi Win? / How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / Which states Do You Think Your Presidential Candidate Will Get Highest Votes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by maasoap(m): 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
Pogba12:
To me none.

Now lets hear yours and reason

None! grin grin grin
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Ishaupikin(m): 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
[quote author=DispatcherLagos post=120116855]Which do you think Tinubu will win? 2Me none @ all...
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by maasoap(m): 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Which do you think Tinubu will win?

Go and form your own thread about Tinubu, don't derail this one
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Strangle: 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
Junior66:

Ebiras have less than 25% of the total votes in Kogi, they don't really count except through rigging and suppression of votes in other zones.
And here is a good example.
Ideba.
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Alexbio: 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
Jogs1900:
Bauchi, Borno, Kwara and Zamfara

OYO cool

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by christistruth01: 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
None

Not even a Local Government

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Which Dude is relaxed?

Atiku that just returned from Dubai or Tinubu that is banking on rigging?

You must be a joker.
Atiku has PDP machinery... Labour can't even win any state in the south how much more North
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Elidrisy20: 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2023
Anambra state
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by maasoap(m): 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2023
Deprofessional:
Obi will win the following northern states

1) Plateau state
2) Benue state
3) Taraba state
4) FCT
5) Nassarawa State
6) Bauchi state

He will do well in:

1) Kogi
2) Kaduna
3) Adamawa
4) Niger
5) Gombe

Now tell me which state your sick demented drug lord will win in the North

Delusion
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by eleniyan2020: 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
jumper524:
Jonathan won kebbi in Northwest and taraba in North east.
He could win those places largely due to structures.
which structure... Na party help Jonathan, no b say they like am!
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
jumper524:
no Tim did PDP win kebbi with GEJ only taraba adamawa and five North Central States that's cos PDP is huge... Labour party can't deliver obi so pple should relax
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Idiotseverywher: 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
jumper524:
visit Abuja and see the political permutation. 2 months ago, it's as though no party is dragging with Labour Party but now the morale has died. Largely due to the fact that they picked an hausa woman as senatorial candidate while ignoring the indegenes.
. Ho and sit down, which party is dragging Abuja with LP?

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
If they don't vote him; they should rest

Lol is it not thesame Nigeria
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Strangle: 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
Mjshexy:
We are optimistic he will win in FCT Abuja, Benue, Nasarawa, Plateau, Taraba, Kogi.
He will most definitely do well in Niger, Kaduna, Bauchi, kwara & Gombe cool
miss, kogi state?
Imposibble
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Mainmanpadi(m): 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
jumper524:
Jonathan won those states because of power of incumbency and the PDP was a formidable force then. Now how do you think Obi in an unknown party in the North could win any state in North. Even here in Benue state he can only come third.
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by NamuNamumallam: 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
IGBO and insults
AcuraZDX:

Which Dude is relaxed?

You must be a joker.
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Mainmanpadi(m): 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
Emperormartin:
North central states especially Benue state
Which Benue? Benue is either PDP or APC
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by newnigerdelta1: 12:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
Pogba12:
To me none.

CAPITAL NONE OF THE STATES IN NIGERIA,EVEN ANAMBRA STATE PETER OBI NOR GO WIN..... YOU DON'T WIN ELECTION BY BRAGGING AND LYING WITHOUT SPENDING MONEY
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Ihenzy(m): 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Which Dude is relaxed?

You must be a joker.
Atiku has hosted more campaign than all the presidential candidates sir
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Japastic: 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kingspin:
Hear say!
Are you trustworthy? You!
If you doubt this, ask your close neighbours, the south south people, to tell you who you're up to.
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Goodlady(f): 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
Pogba12:
To me none.

Kaduna, Plateau, Benue, Taraba.
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by spencekat(m): 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
MrDetermined:

i wonder who pays you guy to come here and spew all these.[/b] if Goodluck could win north central states then how much more obi[b]?

i grew up in the north central, they're all rooting for peter obi, well we both know this but i feel others should know as well.
Discard that comparison please.
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by mikebabs101: 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
Junior66:

I live in Keffi, I have lived in Jalingo, Makurdi, Lokoja etc. I can tell you with 100% certainty that Obi will win Benue, Taraba, Abuja, Plateau, Southern Kaduna and pretty much everywhere Christians dominate. You guys seem to have forgotten that northern Christians play religious politics and always vote any candidate the SS and SE massively supports. This election is going to be a referendum between christian votes going mainly to a single candidate (Obi) versus Muslim votes divided by there major candidates (Atiku, BAT and Kwankwaso), go and do your calculations and see whether a divided Muslim vote can win presidential election in Nigeria.
Best sensible comment. Forget deception any one that think Christians in majority will vote Atiku (a Fulani) after Buhari or vote Tinubu (Muslim Muslim ticket) is only fooling himself. The election is more of Christians vs the divided Muslim

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Ihenzy(m): 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2023
Deprofessional:

1) Plateau state
2) Benue state
3) Taraba state
4) FCT
5) Nassarawa State
6) Bauchi state

He will do well in:

1) Kogi
2) Kaduna
3) Adamawa
4) Niger
5) Gombe

The same Taraba I reside that someone was telling me just now that obi is Atiku vice?
Obi will come 3rd for sure in Taraba sha

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by na2016: 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
Pogba12:
To me none.

He doesn't need to win any sha. All he needs is 25 percent in 2/3 of states and being highest voted candidate.
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by ifihearam: 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
Mainmanpadi:
Jonathan won those states because of power of incumbency and the PDP was a formidable force then. Now how do you think Obi in an unknown party in the North could win any state in North. Even here in Benue state he can only come third.

You will have a headache trying to infuse knowledge on these kids and zombies..they dont think straight with their childish brainwashed mindset..they are of the opinion that because people came out to campaign or rally equals actual voting grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by ak22(m): 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
Deprofessional:

1) Plateau state
2) Benue state
3) Taraba state
4) FCT
5) Nassarawa State
6) Bauchi state

He will do well in:

1) Kogi
2) Kaduna
3) Adamawa
4) Niger
5) Gombe

if Obi manage to win 4 state out of these state that you mentioned above. Na man hin be .
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Glare247(m): 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
Mjshexy:
We are optimistic he will win in FCT Abuja, Benue, Nasarawa, Plateau, Taraba, Kogi.
He will most definitely do well in Niger, Kaduna, Bauchi, kwara & Gombe cool
Ahhhhh,I just pity u peaple ,this election will humble una
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Ekpeitit(m): 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
jumper524:
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by pedrilo: 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
jumper524:
None.
But if he works harder, he might win benue and Abuja.
But dude is too relaxed while other parties are making moves.
From all ramification, it is in your interest to vote for him. If you dnt, you will face the consequences.
He is not in the race for himself. Think deep.
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by benedictuyi(m): 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
Pogba12:
To me none.

Op you're talking of the north, the right question should be which state will he win in Nigeria?
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Ekpeitit(m): 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
Obi is banking on South South votes but he will receive the biggest shock of his life.I know the Yeeebos will call us traitors but we are not traitors because we have warned them several times that we are not their friends or brothers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Video Of Peter Obi Supporter Who Couldn't Identify His Party On Ballot Paper. / Subsidy Fraud: Ifeanyi Uba (Capital Oil) Must Repay N5 Billion Within 60 Days / Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.