Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? (30190 Views)

Which Northern State Will Obi Win? / How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / Which states Do You Think Your Presidential Candidate Will Get Highest Votes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Strangle: 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
zanebaddo:
Give the votes to Tinubu or Atiku or better still chew the votes. Nigerians and bigotry are inseparable. Igbos should not expect your vote can you imagine your statement. If he eventually wins, Peter Obi becomes the president of Nigeria not Igboland. He's not gonna be like your messiah Buhari who is only the president of fulani and by extension North.

So one more time chew your votes!!!
Would you keep that dust bin of a mouth shut.
You Igbo's hate us like hell.
Imagine voting your candidate as our president.
Na chance to show una hate red towards us ×2na.
And talking about bigotry na una Igbo take first for am .
Very stingy wicked set of people.

And na Peter obi first be my candidate.
But as things are nw, una in follower no get sen.se.
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by yashau(m): 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
Ekiti State (Ado Ekiti). obi
Enugu State (Enugu). obi
Gombe State (Gombe). atikowa
Imo State (Owerri). obi
Jigawa State (Dutse). atikowa
Kaduna State (Kaduna). atikowa
Kano State (Kano). atikowa
Katsina State (Katsina). atikowa
Kebbi State (Birnin Kebbi). atikowa
Kogi State (Lokoja). obi
Kwara State (Ilorin). balabluu
Lagos State (Ikeja). obi
Nasarawa State (Lafia). obi
Niger State (Minna). atikowa
Ogun State (Abeokuta). balabluu
Ondo State (Akure). obi
Osun State (Oshogbo)obi
Oyo State (Ibadan). obi
Plateau State (Jos). obi
Rivers State (Port Harcourt). obi
Sokoto State (Sokoto). atikowa
Taraba State (Jalingo). obi
Yobe State (Damaturu). balabluu
Zamfara State (Gusau). balabluu
Oponu a'lai mo nkan cry

3 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
yashau:
Oponu a'lai mo nka cry

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Anselemchi(m): 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Mkpu.ru Mmiri addict lipsrsealed

Even South South States, Obi won't win any not to talk of North
obi will win Kaduna, Southern Kaduna, and Zaria, kaduna city is a fair ground too considering Datti is an indigene, Erufai won't fight him, Taraba and Benue is a done deal
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by uba1991: 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Which Dude is relaxed?

Atiku that just returned from Dubai or Tinubu that is banking on rigging?

You must be a joker.
Atiku started his campaign when Peter Obi was still in PDP. Infact the door to door campaign of PDP is far far better than the useless campaign of bribing people to come to campaign ground.
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by uba1991: 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
Deprofessional:
Obi will win the following northern states

1) Plateau state
2) Benue state
3) Taraba state
4) FCT
5) Nassarawa State
6) Bauchi state

He will do well in:

1) Kogi
2) Kaduna
3) Adamawa
4) Niger
5) Gombe

Now tell me which state your sick demented drug lord will win in the North
I really like your dreams. But I am sorry to tell you that you are wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Flows001(m): 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
Slurity:
You are not serious at all. Mark my words. OBI will not win a single state in the entire north.
Okay INEC Chairman.
Next month no far again.

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Gandrova: 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
Deprofessional:

1) Plateau state
2) Benue state
3) Taraba state
4) FCT
5) Nassarawa State
6) Bauchi state

He will do well in:

1) Kogi
2) Kaduna
3) Adamawa
4) Niger
5) Gombe

You are a confirmed man man. With this useless analysis. A typical Northerner will vote a South East man. Bomb dey your head

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Gandrova: 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
uba1991:
I really like your dreams. But I am sorry to tell you that you are wrong.
He is not only wrong, he is stupid also!

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Gandrova: 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
peepydelano:
Ihiala north kikiki grin I swear nobody takes Obi seriously from north central to the core north. Don’t be deceived by social media propaganda
Help me to tell them, In Kaduna that I base I have never seen Pithobi poster ! Because we all know is a clown. Make him dey play dey play grin
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by imagrg(m): 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
The Northern Conspiracy may hinder his success in the North.
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Asuta: 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
There is no state in the north that Peter Obi will wine
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by 1Dray(m): 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
Strangle:
Ebiras minority?

You must be leaving inside the bush then

Come outside and see that things has really changed.
Kogi State governor is Ebira for that matter.

Igalas are majority in Kogi State, Ebiras are merely from Okene which is minority. The governor won't have been governor of Kogi State being from the minority tribe if not because of the interest of Aisha Buhari, been that he was her school mate.

2 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by dizzi60(m): 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
Remove Bauchi.. I’m obidient but Obi cannot win Bauchi. He’s going to do well
Deprofessional:

1) Plateau state
2) Benue state
3) Taraba state
4) FCT
5) Nassarawa State
6) Bauchi state

He will do well in:

1) Kogi
2) Kaduna
3) Adamawa
4) Niger
5) Gombe

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Tinubumyman: 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
Deprofessional:

1) Plateau state
2) Benue state
3) Taraba state
4) FCT
5) Nassarawa State
6) Bauchi state

He will do well in:

1) Kogi
2) Kaduna
3) Adamawa
4) Niger
5) Gombe

dis 1 na mumu..obi cant win any state even in his dream

2 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Igbek76: 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
Una eyes go clear after February. Make Una no talk about Biafra or sessesion again ooh.
Una go watch with Una korokoro eyes how online chest beating is different from the Field structures.

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by BlackKafka: 3:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
Felabrity:
seen, corrected

Anyway there are 4 major contenders in the whole northwest and North East (the votes will be shared there
With 1. Atiku
2. Tinubu
3. Kwankwaso
4.Peter Obi

NC is between Atiku and Peter Obi

And 3 in the whole of South
1. Peter Obi
2. Atiku
3. Tinubu (Tinubu will only dominate core Yoruba states or villages)

NC that has Kwara, Kogi and Niger doesn't have Tinubu in the play?

In the NE and NW, where exactly would Obi make a mark? In NC, he would garner votes in Plateau, Benue and Taraba but not win those states. In the rest of NC, if He gets 10k+ votes in each of the remaining states, I would doff my hat.

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by imoh4king(m): 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2023
Deprofessional:

1) Plateau state
2) Benue state
3) Taraba state
4) FCT
5) Nassarawa State
6) Bauchi state

He will do well in:

1) Kogi
2) Kaduna
3) Adamawa
4) Niger
5) Gombe

DREAMERS!!
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Kingspin(m): 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
Japastic:
If you doubt this, ask your close neighbours, the south south people, to tell you who you're up to.
They have brainwashed
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by funshint(m): 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
Plateau, Taraba and FCT.
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Trollronaldo: 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
1. FCT
2. Nasarawa
3. Plateau
4. Benue
5. Kaduna.

He will do well in
1. Kogi
2. Taraba
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by zanebaddo(m): 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
Strangle:
Would you keep that dust bin of a mouth shut.
You Igbo's hate us like hell.
Imagine voting your candidate as our president.
Na chance to show una hate red towards us ×2na.
And talking about bigotry na una Igbo take first for am .
Very stingy wicked set of people.

And na Peter obi first be my candidate.
But as things are nw, una in follower no get sen.se.
Lol, keep cursing nothing else you've got. I knew you'd react in this manner like I said, chew your votes. You claimed Obi was your first candidate but now it is Tinubu or Atiku. Shame onto you if you ever decide to vote OBI again. I don't know why you keep saying igbos hate you. But igbos have over time said they want to leave you so you wouldn't have someone hate you again but you refused. You claim it is one Nigeria but you are not even ashamed that someone from ebira can never smell asorock. Your consolation is One north. One North when it comes to election but it is North West or perhaps North east are the ones ruling your ass every other day. You can't see this because igbos are your only problem.

I'm waiting for your reply.z

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by codesport(m): 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
Brother u dey for Lafia bah? I dey surprise too to seeing Obi winning lafia for nairaland. Infact the major three popular parties here in Lafia are APC, PDP and NNPP.
jumper524:
una go just dey upper iweka dey analyse things when them give una for media. Go plateau make you see whether them consider labour party sef, go those villages. Apart from Jo's Town nothing. Nasarawa no go there, obi supporters Don go back to pdp as e be say the guy hope Don drop kpata kpata. Who know una for even lafia or keffi? Make una go sidon.
Una think say Northern christains foolish to the core nah. That's why you dey call stares when den get reasonable number and you think say Bauchi zuru people follow. People when no even send una.
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by David160(m): 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
Pogba12:
To me none.
Now lets hear yours and reason
He'll do well in
Nasarawa Benue Jos Fct Southern kaduna
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by bizhop01: 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
North belongs to Atiku
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by LemTech: 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
NASARAWA STATE
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Strangle: 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
zanebaddo:
Lol, keep cursing nothing else you've got. I knew you'd react in this manner like I said, chew your votes. You claimed Obi was your first candidate but now it is Tinubu or Atiku. Shame onto you if you ever decide to vote OBI again. I don't know why you keep saying igbos hate you. But igbos have over time said they want to leave you so you wouldn't have someone hate you again but you refused. You claim it is one Nigeria but you are not even ashamed that someone from ebira can never smell asorock. Your consolation is One north. One North when it comes to election but it is North West or perhaps North east are the ones ruling your ass every other day. You can't see this because igbos are your only problem.

I'm waiting for your reply.z
Are you done shooting out all the rubbish in your contaminated mouth?
Just wanna let you know that I did not bother to read the useless texts you did input up there .
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by Strangle: 3:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
1Dray:

Igalas are majority in Kogi State, Ebiras are merely from Okene which is minority. The governor won't have been governor of Kogi State being from the minority tribe if not because of the interest of Aisha Buhari, been that he was her school mate.
And the made up story is coming from a typical bush person.

Abeg continue leaving in the forest in peace.
Don't come out and start causing troubles.
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by CEOwatazs: 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
Deprofessional:

1) Plateau state
2) Benue state
3) Taraba state
4) FCT
5) Nassarawa State
6) Bauchi state

He will do well in:

1) Kogi
2) Kaduna
3) Adamawa
4) Niger
5) Gombe

if your know what you're doing you'll have never mentioned bauchi, Gombe,Adamawa, Kaduna, kogi amongst your list. No offense.
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by donnie2016: 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
jumper524:
None.
But if he works harder, he might win benue and Abuja.
But dude is too relaxed while other parties are making moves.
count him out of Benue state.l'm here and he's practically not on the ground .Even the governor who spoke good of him has been on campaigns but is asking the people to vote for "all PDP candidates"without any one mention of Obi or labour party
Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by 1Dray(m): 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
Strangle:
And the made up story is coming from a typical bush person.

Abeg continue leaving in the forest in peace.
Don't come out and start causing troubles.

Even your father can not boast to have travelled wide this country the way I've. There's virtually no state in Nigeria I haven't travelled to, because of my job involves travelling from one state to the other. I speak more the 5 Nigerian languages. We ain't in the same level here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Gamaliel Onosode Dies At 82 / Fayose To Buhari: Devalue Naira Now, Forex Policy Short-changing Nigerians / The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.