Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Four Guys Raped My Step-mother - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Guys Raped My Step-mother (3376 Views)

My ex cheated on me with four guys and finally got pregnant for a prophet. / Meet Girl That Was Tortured By Four Guys. / Two Guys Raped A Princess, And They Were Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by Greattestman: 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
SodiumValproate:

Wait oh! shocked is your stepmother Jeon ? shocked shocked shocked
Goodlady and PellsKodak were those that carried out the rape.
Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by imagrg(m): 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
Those of you who are not high on weed or colorado won't understand the madness here. grin grin
Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by LewisHamilton15: 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
Goodlady:

You must be mad!
That's why every lady must be careful with all these animalistic boys in romance section!
What concern me with rape?
Am I a man that will rape a woman?
May God punish you and your generations for mentioning me with bad thing.
And if I v the chance to report you to legal authorities like the NPF, you don buy case!
this is the mood he wants to see you in, don't give him a reason to be happy. It is dangerous relating with strangers on a faceless forum. PellsKodak wants to get your full details b4 uncovering your identity and defaming you here. He's obama.messi. He's known for using alternates to get his victim's info.

1 Like

Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by PellsKodak: 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
LewisHamilton15:
this is the mood he wants to see you in, don't give him a reason to be happy. It is dangerous relating with strangers on a faceless forum. PellsKodak wants to get your full details b4 uncovering your identity and defaming you here. He's obama.messi. He's known for using alternates to get his victim's info.
Obamamessi u are a failed troll
She knows you already
She is smarter than you angry cheesy
Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by LewisHamilton15: 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
PellsKodak:

Obamamessi u are a failed troll
She knows you already
She is smarter than you angry cheesy
If truly Goodlady is not convinced that you are obama messi, she should quote me and silence me not you typing this. you are not smart.

2 Likes

Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by Goodlady(f): 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
PellsKodak:

Baby forget that troll called VictorUsa Obamamessi Messi1
He is a lowlife dada aboki boy angry cheesy grin
Ok. If you claim to know the person, help me tell him to stop mentioning me

1 Like

Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by Teeneyo(m): 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
So wait

DSS agent dey call imsef DSS agent

I talk am na mumu pikin dem don full dis nairaland

Foolish goats
Re: Four Guys Raped My Step-mother by lifenija: 7:01am On Dec 22, 2023
LewisHamilton15:
You can say whatever you want but nairalanders already know you. Even Obinna58 Drsnives lifenija na still your accts.
fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? / High Level Of Sex Caused By Fuel Subsidy / What's The Age Limit You Would Place On The Guy You Want To Settle Down With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.