Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) (26742 Views)

Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) / Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS / Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Marpol2021(m): 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
All tinubu urchins are slowpoke. See as this slowpoke dey pour spits.
diadem10:

Thunder fire your br@inless skull. The clown said this was how they welcomed Tinubu blah blah blah while your yuseless self kept saying APC should be rejected blah blah blah. Is Lagos APC not working? Did Tinubu rule you or your papa? You dey mad?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
phabulux:

Eyin were e shoro mo !
Another urchin,i am not the cause of your wretched life.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by MrPADDY(m): 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
They know that even Buhari, their son, isn't supporting BAT.
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
Tflex01:

Lmaooo

You forgot to mention Ondo and Ekiti. grin

wait o, Ondo and Ekiti too bounce them do them bamayi too?
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
phabulux:

The last time I was asked to see a very 'unsane' person, Jesus, I saw you. You can't be this mad.

APC should be reelected where they performed well.

And must be rejected where they didn't perform, It's fair enough.

Insults doesn't move me, I'm a Liberal human. And not a demented black man that is part of what kept Africa in perpetual backwardness.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by uba1991: 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:

You can reject your state governor if you like or not. Tinubu isn't responsible for your misforrrtune in your state. Anyone with a functional Brain knows that. Lagos APC is working for example.
Tinubu is a devil. 51 billions every month, where is the work that Lagos is working?
Lagos is making 51 billions every month but Lagos remain the dirtiest city in Nigeria.
Lagos is making 51 billions every month but Lagos is highest indebted state in Nigeria.
One man is collecting all the lagos IGR to his pocket, while the state government is surviving on loans and federal allocation.
Lagos is not working!
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Didijiji: 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
gimakon:

That fool no know anything, no mind am
Animal day vote based on "I speak Yoruba."
No mind the mumu
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:

You can reject your state governor if you like or not. Tinubu isn't responsible for your misforrrtune in your state. Anyone with a functional Brain knows that. Lagos APC is working for example.
Shut up you idiot. Apc is evil that must be avoided. You urchins will cry blood next month
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by phabulux: 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
Omodua:
You're blind to truth.

You want the youths to support a party that has impoverished them,abi?

You never see anything yet!

Let me put it this way: why are you supporting Peter Obi? He failed as Anambra State governor. You yeeebos are simply mad.
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:

Thunder fire you and your wretched generation for accusing innocent Tinubu who didn't rule you or your papa. You dey mad!
A slave is always a slave

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by phabulux: 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Shut up you idiot. Apc is evil that must be avoided. You urchins will cry blood next month

Urchins!

Cry, mad man!
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Tflex01: 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
gimakon:

wait o, Ondo and Ekiti too bounce them do them bamayi too?

Yes na. According to drug induced analysis. grin
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
phabulux:

Urchins!

Cry, mad man!
Go locate your fellow idiotic urchins under the bridge where you reside

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Omodua(m): 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:

And is Tinubu responsible for it? You get brain so? So you mean if your child is in jss 1 class for example yet your child was part of the students who passed, would you be happy if the teacher lumped him with the students who failed just because he's in the same class with the students who failed? Why are you talking as if you're brainless?
Your argument lacks logical thinking.

Tinubu is the National Chairman of the party. Next to Buhari. And there is misgovernance. And you want him to be exonerated. Where is your brain. Where is your logical thinking/reasoning.

I am ashamed of you!
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by jojothaiv(m): 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
As expected...
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by uba1991: 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
In fact we are supposed to stone APC anywhere they come for campaign.
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
phabulux:

Let me put it this way: why are you supporting Peter Obi? He failed as Anambra State governor. You yeeebos are simply mad.

Tribalism, na em day smell everywhere around your post.
We voted Obasanjo because e get sense.
We voted Yar Adua, best president , just like Kagame.
We love Osinbajo.

But you see your god way you day worship way them call Tinubu, we no like am. E no get sense.
- He ordered shooting of unarmed kids because they said they want good governance. Run go france, Which aimless leader does that?
- HE publicly insults Igbos, because we no vote am. This man go bring genocide give us if he become president.
- Tinubu na bad example. Call us Igbos drug barons, Tinubu don soil una name as Yoruba, he is one of the drug barons, like am or not.
- say he is a good leader, he is not. HE is tribalistic and as stupid as your reeking posts.

We no want Tinubu, Kill yourself.

Peter Obi all the way! Nigeria Mma mma nu, May you all live Long abeg!
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Omodua(m): 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
phabulux:

we are supporting Peter Obi not because he is IBO. But has capacity to do the job.

Unlike your mannequin Tinubu who hardly knows his own existence.

Crumbs eater!
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by uba1991: 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
projet:
What is the meaning of the bamayi in English please
we don't want, we are not doing.
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
Omodua:

Tinubu is the National Chairman of the party. Next to Buhari. And there is misgovernance. And you want him to be exonerated. Where is your brain. Where is your logical thinking/reasoning.

I am ashamed of you!

First Yoruba man way i don see way get sense way no day vote bad thing. You will live Long. You go rich pass as you day now in Jesus name!
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Coolboy009: 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:

Ebiira people go say " wee reete, wee wore" meaning, If you no dey see, you no dey hear? With all what is going on under APC government and you are still supporting them. You for go there now and tell them, make aboki help you reset your brain with beating to factory default. Ode
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
Tflex01:

Yes na. According to drug induced analysis. grin

BE serious o. Make i set nyash dance ijoya now now.
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Omodua(m): 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
gimakon:

First Yoruba man way i don see way get sense way no day vote bad thing. You will live Long. You go rich pass as you day now in Jesus name!
Amiiiiin. Iseeee!
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
Omodua:
Amiiiiin. Iseeee!

Amen my brother.
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by diadem10: 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
Omodua:

I am ashamed of you!

So if your child was a co class captain in a jss 1 class, he should be lumped together with the students who failed despite passing his exam just because he was the co class captain of the jss 1 class?

I will keep saying that e no go better for people who accuse innocent people. Something you can't take for your children yet will be doing to others.
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by diadem10: 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
Omodua:

I am ashamed of you!

So if your child was a co class captain in a jss 1 class, he should be lumped together with the students who failed despite passing his exam just because he was the co class captain of the jss 1 class?

I will keep saying that e no go better for people who accuse innocent people. Something you can't take for your children yet will be doing to others.
Omodua:

I am ashamed of you!

Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by phabulux: 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Go locate your fellow idiotic urchins under the bridge where you reside

I know you are uneducable. Let me try, however, to heighten the purity of your education. Madness begins with the inability to know what is what is what.

Can you see?

Simply mad!
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by uba1991: 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
Mrmb:

Just a few hired thugs, how many are they?

Less than 50, they constitute less than 1% of the population. we will do the talking at the polls grin grin grin
gerrout! The north is not for sale, to hell with Tinubu and his money.
It surprised me that educated people are campaigning for a man that licked microphone.
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by Shikini: 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
diadem10:

Oga, where then is the over 50 billion monthly IGR going to?
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by uba1991: 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kreddy:

So tell us who're you trying to vote?? atiku??. I know you almanjiri love voting your tribe despite their huge failure,any plan to install another god-damned man like buhari will be resisted. No room for north again in 2023.

I don't mind who you guys vote but any Hausa in aso rock again God forbid
then be ready to kill yourself. Atiku is coming.
Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by phabulux: 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
Omodua:
we are supporting Peter Obi not because he is IBO. But has capacity to do the job.

Unlike your mannequin Tinubu who hardly knows his own existence.

Crumbs eater!

Christ!

Very funny!

You're an idiot!
Compared to Tinubu as governors, who was the better governor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams / Sani Warns El-rufai To Stop ‘eyeing’ Buhari’s Seat. / Breaking: Court Grants Melaye Bail On Ground Of Ill-health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.