Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow (30085 Views)

30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) / Is It Normal For A 30 Year Old Male To Have Reduced Libido / 30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Comedian2019: 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
Unfortunately, some of the protesters are now agbado supporters.
You protest to demand for better welfare for the police, but police shoots you.
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by slowice(m): 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
Even the government that caused his predicament couldn't help him. They failed him after making promises.

Vote wisely ooo e get why.

2 Likes

Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Apili: 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
CodeTemplar:
goalpost shifter. Welcome o.
na real goal post shifter grin >: grin

1 Like

Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by CodeTemplar: 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

For Christ's sake, DJ Switch streamlined the event.

We all heard gunshots. No one denied that.

Sanwo Olu initially said only one person was killed.

The military said they were not connected to the shooting.

No one denied that there was a shooting.

That is my point.
you guys only fear lack of votes and nothing else.
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by FireUpNow(m): 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
Gov Sanwo Olu and Blablublu have some questions to answer and some foolish urchins forgot the killing at Lekki Toll gate during the #ENSARS protest
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by blueAgent(m): 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
OnlineArchitect:
Quite sad...

I pray for God's healing upon his life

Amen

1 Like

Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Iampromoted(m): 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
FireUpNow:
Did I just read a 48 year old widow has a son who is 30 years old and wearing diapers? How was the mother when she had the son? Do the maths and tell me. Hmm
So an 18 year old girl cant be a mother? Bros reason well na.

1 Like

Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by blueAgent(m): 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2023
Toluwanise247:

If one of her daughter go into prostitution now someone will called her olosho Na condition make fish bend ooo…..
Deliver us from evil oh Lord …

True.

My brother dey get matters way dey complex, no be small.

1 Like

Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2023
Apili:
una don dey change mouth he was not part of end sars shooting so who shot him and why was he shot

The EndSARS shootings happened in the evening. The mother warned him about it. He slept in the shop and was returning on the day after the shooting.

Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by blueAgent(m): 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
CodeTemplar:
the plan was to blame it on Igbo's all along. Your post reveals that.
FYI, it happened long before Obi declared for presidency.

You dey mind the fools?
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by FireUpNow(m): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
Iampromoted:

So an 18 year old girl cant be a mother? Bros reason well na.
I don reason well
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by blueAgent(m): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
addexx:
This is a really pathetic situation.

The struggle the guy goes through daily can only be imagined.

If you have good health. You don't know what God has done for you.

So true.

Am grateful to God for good health and that of my family.
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
CodeTemplar:
you guys only fear lack of votes and nothing else.

No one denied that there was a shooting.

Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by africandollar: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
maasoap:

Now, everyone has moved on with their lives and left him behind. The battle has become only that of him and his family. Even the remaining amount of money left in the account of #Endsars organisers was looted and shared by its coordinators but gave the public a bogus expenditure analysis. This is the reason I don't follow crowd.

Obviously you just rushed to comment without reading...now that you've gotten your 2nd place FTC and also showcased your folly at the same time, hope you're now happy?
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Apili: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

The EndSARS shootings happened in the evening. The mother warned him about it. He slept in the shop and was returning on the day after the shooting.

so what was the caused of the shooting if it was not as a result of the end sars protest
Why was he shot that's all I want to know
Was he a criminal or was he put on death role
Stop twisting things
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2023
Apili:
so what was the caused of the shooting if it was not as a result of the end sars protest
Why was he shot that's all I want to know
Was he a criminal or was he put on death role
Stop twisting things

The EndSARS shooting is defined as shots fired at EndSARS protesters.

Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by od501: 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2023
Monumenter:
This is so sad.. I wondered why this is not publicized after the end sars protest

So... they can finish him off? I read an underground investigation of people who disappeared cos they were bold enough to come out.
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Yankee101: 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
Medical treatment a d physio might help
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Bethanybethel(f): 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2023
So sad. Divine healing upon him
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by grammarian247(m): 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
Splitmind:
Very good grin

Now you fools who started Endsars now claiming obidi.ots will think twice before protesting against the government.

Our sharp shooters should have just wasted the idiot instead.

You have no feelings; I doubt if you are human. You could not even hide you foolishness on a post like this, sad!

2 Likes

Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by kingthreat(m): 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
Kobonaire4:

It still does not make the protest wrong, nor does it invalidate the fact that we have a serious human rights problem in this country...

Since you support the protest, you can do some little good to humanity by supporting the young man.
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by kingthreat(m): 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2023
maasoap:

Now, everyone has moved on with their lives and left him behind. The battle has become only that of him and his family. Even the remaining amount of money left in the account of #Endsars organisers was looted and shared by its coordinators but gave the public a bogus expenditure analysis. This is the reason I don't follow crowd.

Rinu, P-Square, DJ Switch, Macaroni, etc have all moved on with their lives. They don't care about whoever fell victim to what they instigated.
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by mauchiz: 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2023
sammirano:
The useless Ipob that used endsars to disguise violence in Lagos will all die painfully and slowly. This young man is a victim of circumstance, whereas the real vandals that should had been shot at sight are walking free.

Do ipob live in Lagos?
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Regex: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
maasoap:

Igbo tulu ilulu shi, anaghi aso mgbagbu aga ogu. There will be casualty. To an extent, that endsars achieved a goal which is, if everyone comes together, they will move mountains. You are saying it like these kind of things don't happen.
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
kingthreat:

Since you support the protest, you can do some little good to humanity by supporting the young man.

Your comment does not invalidate the fact that we have a serious human rights problem in Nigeria, and we all should do something about it...endsars movement or no.
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Born2Breed(f): 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
Those that said no shooting and killing. They will be worst that this innocent man.
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Lionnation: 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
What about the end Sara panel, where were they when the panel was sitting
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by freemanq(m): 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2023
It's well my brother God will show you mercy and heal you. Shame on those unknown soldiers and the devil that gave the order to shoot people
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by RZArecta(m): 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2023
Splitmind:
Very good grin

Now you fools who started Endsars now claiming obidi.ots will think twice before protesting against the government.

Our sharp shooters should have just wasted the idiot instead.
God will continue to punish you in every area of your life in the mighty name of Jesus Christ amen

1 Like

Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Gbadespet(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
Maybe na cultist him be, lekki shooting happend in the night and he was in shop that very day,his own incident happened the following day....
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by kingthreat(m): 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Your comment does not invalidate the fact that we have a serious human rights problem in Nigeria, and we all should do something about it...endsars movement or no.

The human rights problem has been there since Day 1. That is why I hate anarchy in Nigeria. Police, army, hoodlums, gunmen will use that opportunity for gross rights abuse and even murder.
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by maasoap(m): 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
Regex:

Igbo tulu ilulu shi, anaghi aso mgbagbu aga ogu. There will be casualty. To an extent, that endsars achieved a goal which is, if everyone comes together, they will move mountains. You are saying it like these kind of things don't happen.

You don't want even your enemy in his current position. What is more infuriating was the way those mother fvckers swallowed the remaining amount in the pulse of #Endsars, forgetting that there are people who need medical treatments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Catfish / Am I Depressed? [Picture] / Hospital Too Far Leaf: 5 New Health Benefits(chaya Leaf)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.