Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow (30086 Views)

30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) / Is It Normal For A 30 Year Old Male To Have Reduced Libido / 30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Gandrova: 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
maasoap:

Now, everyone has moved on with their lives and left him behind. The battle has become only that of him and his family. Even the remaining amount of money left in the account of #Endsars organisers was looted and shared by its coordinators but gave the public a bogus expenditure analysis. This is the reason I don't follow crowd.
That is the consequences of stupidity. Follow crowd @ your own peril

1 Like

Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Exceed15: 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
Luke 1: 37.
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
Splitmind:
Very good grin

Now you fools who started Endsars now claiming obidi.ots will think twice before protesting against the government.

Our sharp shooters should have just wasted the idiot instead.

And if the protesters pick up arms, it will be over for the government and the sharp shooters
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by ZombieSlayer1: 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
Splitmind:
Very good grin

Now you fools who started Endsars now claiming obidi.ots will think twice before protesting against the government.

Gawd! see what you've been reduced to! Damn! wow
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by IamAsiri: 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
maasoap:

Now, everyone has moved on with their lives and left him behind. The battle has become only that of him and his family. Even the remaining amount of money left in the account of #Endsars organisers was looted and shared by its coordinators but gave the public a bogus expenditure analysis. This is the reason I don't follow crowd.

I don't understand your point. He wasn't even part of the protesters for crying out loud🙄.
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by ZombieSlayer1: 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2023
Toluwanise247:
Can sorry solve his problem now …. Don’t waste your time fighting for wrong things……
So asking the government to sit up is now "fighting for wrong things"?
You guys love suffering, that's the reason you're gearing up to vote someone who will plunge you into more suffering
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Vicdgreat556(m): 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2023
After all this some mumu will still come here and be shouting APC, may what happened to this young man happen in your family as u long as u want to remain stupid
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by IamAsiri: 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2023
Splitmind:
Very good grin

Very insensitive comment. Just imagine you saying someone who was just walking home innocently after a rigorous job in his shop should have been wasted.

I guess you must love killing innocent people.
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Toluwanise247(m): 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

So asking the government to sit up is now "fighting for wrong things"?
You guys love suffering, that's the reason you're gearing up to vote someone who will plunge you into more suffering

You are senseless……. Assuming you the one in that situation you won’t be here saying this ….
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by IamAsiri: 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
Toluwanise247:
Can sorry solve his problem now …. Don’t waste your time fighting for wrong things……

And where did you read that he was fighting?
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2023
Splitmind:

Wailings of a useless infidel grin
Thank you
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by ZombieSlayer1: 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2023
Toluwanise247:

You are senseless……. Assuming you the one in that situation you won’t be here saying this ….
You're a brain-dead buffoon.
You said people shouldn't waste their time fighting for wrong things implying that the people asking for good governance is a wrong thing
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Peacefulgold(m): 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
Splitmind:
Very good grin

U are a big fool ...and that which you wished him ,will come to you and you alone ....evil People everywhere...
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Doyou2019: 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2023
Racoon:
Meanwhile, from FG, Lai Mohammed, LASG, Nigerian Army, mummified zombies of the government, said nobody or soul was shot let alone killed in Lekki.God will surely judge everybody

Their hands are covered in blood. They can't shake it. Judgement they shall get.
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by 5starMan: 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
You no talk since because you were busy supporting your operasors in the name of tribe.
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by 5starMan: 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
But the bigots said no one was shot.
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by 5starMan: 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
Toluwanise247:
Humans were fighting for the right things for the good of all including animals like you.
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by hush15: 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
Quest7777:
cry

The Irony is that the copies of receipt and documents they requested for would be collected and processed and the money even diverted in their favor but lying to the woman that nothing dey cos that Alausa ehn is rotten from head to toe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Pacesetter123(m): 11:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
maasoap:

But you people said nobody was shot during the endsars protest.
That DJ Switch is an Igbo girl who is trying to destroy Lagos by telling lies that people were shot by security forces.
So why do you now want the Organizers to spend money on "imaginary" gun shot victims?
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Pacesetter123(m): 11:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
Splitmind:
Very good grin

Can you imagine backward people sane human beings are sharing the country with!!
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by tianshie(m): 12:39am On Jan 24, 2023
Splitmind:
Very good grin

Na you dem go first waste, you worthless human projectile your father should have dumped in a condom.
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by GreaterFuture(m): 6:30am On Jan 24, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
The man that orchestrated that shooting is on diapers today, whatever a man plant he would harvest. God has a way of dealing with the untouchable men
Naaaaa
He is Old, nothing like Karma
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Pharaohny: 7:01am On Jan 24, 2023
Tinubu Naa Ogun and Sango Go kill you
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Pharaohny: 7:02am On Jan 24, 2023
Splitmind:
Very good grin

Your linage will be wasted Insha Allah 🙏🙏🙏
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by maasoap(m): 8:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
Pharaohny:
Tinubu Naa Ogun and Sango Go kill you

Tiinubu was your Commander in Chief at the time or Chief of Army Staff? That Ogun will kill your father if he's still alive!
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by maasoap(m): 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
Pacesetter123:

But you people said nobody was shot during the endsars protest.

Lower the level of your lie! The same shooting that was recorded on video or what? There was no argument about the shooting. In case you are suffering from amnesia, the argument was about the claim of massacre. And all of you had changed your tune from massacre to shooting.

That DJ Switch is an Igbo girl who is trying to destroy Lagos by telling lies that people were shot by security forces.

The world finally saw her lie! But she used the opportunity to her advantage last last. Smart girl grin grin grin

So why do you now want the Organizers to spend money on "imaginary" gun shot victims?

You didn't make sense. Here is the victim but smart dudes had already cashed out. Thank God he's not you or your family member, your name would have been changed to "Sorry" grin grin grin
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by maasoap(m): 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
Vicdgreat556:
After all this some mumu will still come here and be shouting APC, may what happened to this young man happen in your family as u long as u want to remain stupid

If you support Obi the Messiah and you later join one of the people he perceive as threats to his government, you will end up like this or worse. Be wise
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by maasoap(m): 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
IamAsiri:

I don't understand your point. He wasn't even part of the protesters for crying out loud🙄.

No sentiment, no emotion, he could be lying. He was definitely around the area where the shooting was taking place at the exact moment. Why?
The situation degenerated quickly that day, most protesters didn't see it coming. It was like carnival and fun until it turned ugly, anyone could want to be part of it.
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by maasoap(m): 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
MikaelJP:
[Did you read this article at all? Just spewing rubbish.quote

The one that I posted here or which one?
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by maasoap(m): 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
Mpanyi:

Don't mind that person. Even the small freedom he is currently enjoying, he doesn't know at what cost. He doesn't know what people that fought for the freedom went through. I pity such a fellow who thinks he knows anything but really knows nothing.

Until people like you learn to use your head in every given situation, the smart dudes will continue to use you as stepping stone. grin grin grin
The coordinators of the protest finally shared all the money raised for the protests among themselves and disappeared while the girl used the opportunity to run.
People like you are either below the ground or bedridden.
What did protests achieve? Free reign for criminals and internet fraudsters.

BossGerald:

Learn what exactly?? To keep mute in time of injustice...I wasn't brought up a coward.

I still don't understand what positive things your fight against the said "injustice" achieve? At least, yahoo boys are free now and armed criminals are having a field day. Then, couples of prisons were attacked and thousands of hardened criminals were set free. You all have seen the outcome of your "fight"!
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by maasoap(m): 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
Cooleasy:

Any contact, for those who want to help? This is the koko o. Contact please.

By contacting The Punch newspaper, may be the editor. There must be email address or phone number on their website. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Cooleasy(m): 11:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
maasoap:

By contacting The Punch newspaper, may be the editor. There must be email address or phone number on their website. Thanks

Thanks very much, bros.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Catfish / Am I Depressed? [Picture] / Hospital Too Far Leaf: 5 New Health Benefits(chaya Leaf)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.