Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow (30102 Views)

30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) / Is It Normal For A 30 Year Old Male To Have Reduced Libido / 30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by maasoap(m): 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
kingthreat:

Rinu, P-Square, DJ Switch, Macaroni, etc have all moved on with their lives. They don't care about whoever fell victim to what they instigated.

I wasn't a fan of that protests but how I wish I can help him.

1 Like

Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by maasoap(m): 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
africandollar:

Obviously you just rushed to comment without reading. ..now that you've gotten your 2nd place FTC and also showcased your folly at the same time,

I read it, trust me. Even before I moved the news to Nairaland. The point is that I didn't believe his story that he didn't participate in it, sorry.

hope you're now happy?
No, I'm not happy. But we need to learn from the experience of others. We need to be wise.
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by maasoap(m): 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
BossGerald:

How much did you sell your conscience for??

Actually, I'm moved by his predicament. That's why I took my time and resources to move the story to Nairaland. Just that people like you need to learn one or two things from this.
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by maasoap(m): 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
yesloaded:

According to the story shared, he was not even part of the protester
According to him.
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by maasoap(m): 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
Justbehave:
But you guys claimed nobody was shot

We claimed no massacre and people like you finally agreed.
No shooting but over fifty police officers were killed? Of course, there were shootings even recorded on video clips. But no massacre
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by maasoap(m): 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
Kobonaire4:

It still does not make the protest wrong, nor does it invalidate the fact that we have a serious human rights problem in this country...

Yeah, we do. That's why you have to be careful until we get it right.
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Ikea81: 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
The Nigeria police kills more than malaria
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Father4all: 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
Just imagine! And some fo.ols will say there was no shooting. The person that cause everything is even contesting. What a hopeless and cowardice youths we are in Nigeria
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Cooleasy(m): 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
maasoap:

https://punchng.com/my-30-year-old-son-uses-diapers-crawls-after-endsars-shooting-lagos-widow/?amp
Any contact, for those who want to help? This is the koko o. Contact please.
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by epadomo(m): 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
Apili:
Where are tinubu urchins I thought you guss where claiming that there was no shooting at lekki tollgate
Because no one has ever come out to say they where victims
Oya urchins come and defend your master

Oga no dey hurry to make comment try to read the post first. The shooting was made at ojuelegba not lekki.
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by beejaay: 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2023
Splitmind:
Very good grin

Now you fools who started Endsars now claiming obidi.ots will think twice before protesting against the government.

Our sharp shooters should have just wasted the idiot instead.
A fellow human like you because of politics😭😭😭God who blacks this thing?? The blackness of brain is too much.. God heal ur soul
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Ashirioluwa: 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
This is serious. Government needs to help this young man in this bad situation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Ashirioluwa: 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
Splitmind:
Very good grin

Now you fools who started Endsars now claiming obidi.ots will think twice before protesting against the government.

Wow, what a statement! You don't even pity his condition, man this is bad. I can see that some fools like your statement.

1 Like

Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Iselogunise: 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
Cos Ridwan is human, I really feel for him. I understand what pain is like. However, this story is a bit unclear.

1. Area C barrack is Police barrack. Are/were they staying in the barrack?
2. Curfew was declared yet he choose to be disobedient over clothes that he wont be chanced to deliver.
3. When the #EndSARS panel was on, why was this not brought up rather than start parading Alausa to submit personalized letter?
4. For those who said if those affected by the #EndSARS saga show up, they might be "silenced", how come she now have the gut to talk now?

Above all, I wish he gets healed

1 Like

Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by slimfit1(m): 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
Splitmind:
Very good grin

Pray you don't become a victim of these people.

1 Like

Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Johnn78: 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
embarassed
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Eau01: 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
This is touching!
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by sunnnnyuu(m): 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
maasoap:

https://punchng.com/my-30-year-old-son-uses-diapers-crawls-after-endsars-shooting-lagos-widow/?amp

This is why disagree with the fools that do the riot, they get bribed and go while an innocent people like Ridwan are suffering as a result and still police are torturing, the last time IG said if police slap you, you don't have right to slap him back, how comes on earth somebody will slap me with no reason but he is police officer I must leave him, what do end SARS bring to the masses?

1 Like

Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by INDOMIE9090(f): 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2023
englishmart:
Why did Tinubu order the shooting?
because TINUBU is the chief commander of armed forces right?
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by placeofallure(f): 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
maasoap:

Now, everyone has moved on with their lives and left him behind. The battle has become only that of him and his family. Even the remaining amount of money left in the account of #Endsars organisers was looted and shared by its coordinators but gave the public a bogus expenditure analysis. This is the reason I don't follow crowd.

This is exactly what I told my husband after reading the headline and a few lines afterwards. But on reading the entire story, I understand that this boy is just unfortunate, he didn't exactly follow crowd. #Endsars saga is rested yet rest has eluded this poor family. A a ni si'rin, a a ni s'oriburuku O!

1 Like

Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Sweetvie: 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
So sad cry
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Oracleee: 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
They turned him to a baby again....... If born again is a person.
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by BossGerald: 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
maasoap:

Actually, I'm moved by his predicament. That's why I took my time and resources to move the story to Nairaland. Just that people like you need to learn one or two things from this.

Learn what exactly?? To keep mute in time of injustice...I wasn't brought up a coward.
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Mpanyi: 6:10pm On Jan 23, 2023
BossGerald:

How much did you sell your conscience for??

Don't mind that person. Even the small freedom he is currently enjoying, he doesn't know at what cost. He doesn't know what people that fought for the freedom went through. I pity such a fellow who thinks he knows anything but really knows nothing.

1 Like

Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by africandollar: 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
maasoap:

I read it, trust me. Even before I moved the news to Nairaland. The point is that I didn't believe his story that he didn't participate in it, sorry.

No, I'm not happy. But we need to learn from the experience of others. We need to be wise.

I see what you did there, touché grin
I believe there were some other endsars related incidents that occurred in other parts of Lagos after the main Lekki shootings, likely it was there that he got shot .
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Justbehave(m): 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
maasoap:

We claimed no massacre and people like you finally agreed.
No shooting but over fifty police officers were killed? Of course, there were shootings even recorded on video clips. But no massacre
Ok. I understand. Thanks
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
Splitmind:
Very good grin

I hope you will be able to give explanation to this ur statement the day you stand before ur maker.
It's so bad many have turned so evil because of the little worldly things they get from politics forgetting that one day we all shall face the great judgement.
Even if you wish him death, don't forget you also will die and perhaps you might die in the most painful manner than him
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by merits(m): 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2023
maasoap:

Youth abeg no be every RALLY person dey go or attend oo,now his on is own nobody even remembered him that's life.Though I wish him quick recovery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by donproject2(m): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
yesloaded:

According to the story shared, he was not even part of the protester

He may be part of it but his mother will likely not tell us he was...nevertheless, that doesn't not justify him being shot.
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by MikaelJP(m): 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
[Did you read this article at all? Just spewing rubbish.quote author=maasoap post=120282532]

Now, everyone has moved on with their lives and left him behind. The battle has become only that of him and his family. Even the remaining amount of money left in the account of #Endsars organisers was looted and shared by its coordinators but gave the public a bogus expenditure analysis. This is the reason I don't follow crowd. [/quote]
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Splitmind: 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
DREAMHOMES6970:

I hope you will be able to give explanation to this ur statement the day you stand before ur maker.
It's so bad many have turned so evil because of the little worldly things they get from politics forgetting that one day we all shall face the great judgement.
Even if you wish him death, don't forget you also will die and perhaps you might die in the most painful manner than him

Wailings of a useless infidel grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Am I Depressed? [Picture] / Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself / Dr Uyi Iluobe Killed By His Patient's Relatives In Delta Hospital. NMA Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.