Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow (30095 Views)

30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) / Is It Normal For A 30 Year Old Male To Have Reduced Libido / 30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Pacesetter123(m): 11:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
maasoap:

Lower the level of your lie! The same shooting that was recorded on video or what? There was no argument about the shooting. In case you are suffering from amnesia, the argument was about the claim of massacre. And all of you had changed your tune from massacre to shooting.

The world finally saw her lie! But she used the opportunity to her advantage last last. Smart girl grin grin grin

You didn't make sense. Here is the victim but smart dudes had already cashed out. Thank God he's not you or your family member, your name would been changed to "Sorry" grin grin grin
All this ur defense is not tenable at all.
So you believe there was shooting but there was no death?
We're they shooting at the shadows of the protesters?

Between DJ Switch and the military who started from.....we were not even there to we were there but we didn't shoot any gun,then finally to we shot rubber bullets at the protesters,it wasn't live bullets....who is a liar?
Know what you people are siding in this country because of peanut from the politicians.
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Pharaohny: 4:03am On Jan 25, 2023
maasoap:

Tiinubu was your Commander in Chief at the time or Chief of Army Staff? That Ogun will kill your father if he's still alive!

Same to you sir 🙂 and your generation unborn
Ogbomosho Thunder fire 🔥 you 😁😁🙂
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Pharaohny: 4:03am On Jan 25, 2023
Oloribuku somebody
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Pharaohny: 4:04am On Jan 25, 2023
Naaa Tinubu order the shooting and his useless urchins are surporting him they'll die 🤣 of heartbreak come February 2023
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by Pharaohny: 4:09am On Jan 25, 2023
[/b]The bastard that ordered the shooting is also on diapers, so worry not as Karma 🤣 is already dealing with him while on earth 🤣 he will definitely reap what he showed[b]
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by IamAsiri: 5:30am On Jan 25, 2023
maasoap:

No sentiment, no emotion, he could be lying. He was definitely around the area where the shooting was taking place at the exact moment. Why?
The situation degenerated quickly that day, most protesters didn't see it coming. It was like carnival and fun until it turned ugly, anyone could want to be part of it.

What you were talking about was the night before, not the following morning. Nobody would have joined the protest the night before, witnessed such experience live-streamed by DJ switch and calmly walked back the next day. If he was part of the protesters like you claimed, his mum would have known because the background noise would be there and he would be able to calmly receive the call the night before or even the following day. He was just a victim of circumstance.
Re: My 30-year-old Son Uses Diapers, Crawls After #endsars Shootings - Lagos Widow by maasoap(m): 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
Pacesetter123:

All this ur defense is not tenable at all.
So you believe there was shooting but there was no death?
We're they shooting at the shadows of the protesters?

Between DJ Switch and the military who started from.....we were not even there to we were there but we didn't shoot any gun,then finally to we shot rubber bullets at the protesters,it wasn't live bullets....who is a liar?
Know what you people are siding in this country because of peanut from the politicians.

As always. Like if you know where they are collecting the peanuts, you won't go there! Peanuts kill you there!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Catfish / Am I Depressed? [Picture] / Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.