Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? (20225 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? / I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by Ok12345(f): 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2023
My ex was very religious

1 Like

Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by BigDawsNet: 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2023
She's can do wot ever you want... in her own capacity
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by jeromestarks: 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2023
My last ex was totally useless.
I don't even enjoying fvcking her. What a wasted animal in a woman's skin.

Totally useless girl.

2 Likes

Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2023
Drone95:
not really, her love language might be related to gift.

đź‘Ťđź‘Ť
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2023
Her 🍑 is so calm to bleep and she no dey tire always ready whenever you want to bleep.
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by Shootdonttalk: 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2023
She remains the best when it comes to food. She was a good cook.
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by Graficient: 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
Anytime of the night you touch her waist she must role over

1 Like

Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by Thermodynamics(m): 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
pocohantas:

Lol. I don’t subscribe to keeping, but there is just something about a man that gives. Especially without you asking. Honestly, I forget men that don’t give (easily) in seconds. I guess that makes me a bad person, but I can’t think of what to remember them for. lipsrsealed

And what can the man remember you for? Your numerous requests? Or for the fact that the only time you call is to ask " hello baby have you sent it? "
Awon leaches, always looking for who to beg.

12 Likes

Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by seanwilliam(m): 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
My ex plenty ,
But the one I remember , Bright na her name.
She’s very beautiful and tall , she sabi ride and very funny too, but her character na zero! She no get respect atall, she would only do what she deemed right.

Appearance wise, I give her 100/10.
Character wise, I give her -1000/1

4 Likes

Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by unclejb2(m): 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
pocohantas:

You can never go wrong with a generous man.
grin grin grin
send your account details
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by kaywhy09(m): 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
Okay, make I drop a lie too

She's hardworking and supportive undecided
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by Sweetvie: 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
MoneyMustBMade:

Chai! Don't cry! Don't cry!

Why did you break up with him?

You well so undecided
I guess, life happens

He was a little bit insecure.
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by 2dominate: 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
pocohantas:

Tbh, I do not even mean it this way. These men all have/had their usefulness outside their money, but I have a soft spot for generous men. Sense of responsibility is a big deal for me. Not only in romantic relationships. So, I naturally tilt towards men (or people) who give me things EASILY. It is personal for me. I can’t cope with a man that doesn’t give. smiley
Do you also give or you only receive.
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by Reeb2244: 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
iammolise:
Her Toto clean, no single fish smell... Her private hygiene is just one of the things I loved about her, I could hand a golden medal to her for that. wink
Type of woman I like.

1 Like

Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by olaeffect(m): 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
Stephen2324:
People mostly talk bad about their ex, but tell us one good thing about your ex?

Which of them in particular?
People with almost 42 ex's are making one line comment that I am not understanding grin
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by SaLongs1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
The one good thing about my ex is that we parted without a fuss.
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by olab059(m): 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
Persephone1:
[i[b]]Lol when they believe money is all they need to be in a relationship and they can't accept the fact that a lady can break up with them.[/b] Nne, na to just dey look them oooo. I can't kill myself plus nothing beats spending free money grin grin especially one i don't have to feel indebted to. grin

Of course it's hard remembering most Nigerian men. Without money, only few can be useful. (All pun intended) grin grin[/i]

Look at how you guys are making fun of a good man that takes care of you. Now I understand why most Nigerian women go through what they go through in life.

2 Likes

Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by BarrElChapo(m): 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
imagrg:
If I preek that your toto that wears a moustache, I swear you will cum reset your brain and remember me!

Lmaoooooo 🤣
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by Bestymary: 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
My ex is a good cooker, very neat, and caring.
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by nkemdi89(f): 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
My soon to be ex is a horse in bed, he can last for more than two hours, very energetic.
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by Saig: 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
pocohantas:

Tbh, I do not even mean it this way. These men all have/had their usefulness outside their money, but I have a soft spot for generous men. Sense of responsibility is a big deal for me. Not only in romantic relationships. So, I naturally tilt towards men (or people) who give me things EASILY. It is personal for me. I can’t cope with a man that doesn’t give. smiley
Giving is not exclusive to any gender. Hope you also do as you expect
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by Konjiboii: 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
She can suck a mean dick
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by world123: 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
He is nice to a fault.
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by BarrElChapo(m): 4:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
nkemdi89:
My soon to be ex is a horse in bed, he can last for more than two hours, very energetic.

Soon to be lol, why ?
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by SPAMBOX7: 4:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
josephevergreen:
She was good in cooking and house work..

But her character is so toxic!
Same here.

They dunno character trumps all of that house work they do.
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by Bahamas95(m): 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
She's very generous, that girl can give you the last money in her account.

It's so unfortunate that she isn't my spec, I can't marry a woman based on sympathy. She wanted more than just dating and I don't joke with my sex life.

My current girlfriend is the exact girl I want, her beauty makes me go gaga.....I can't take my eyes off her for a minute.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by Shikena(m): 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
Bestymary:
My ex is a good cooker, very neat, and caring.
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by Mrpojj(m): 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2023
Stephen2324:
People mostly talk bad about their ex, but tell us one good thing about your ex?
Very industrious
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by Crampyblood(m): 4:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
She's caring and she cooks very well
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by Scandium: 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2023
Good cook

Check my signature. I will make it possible for you
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by harqinhola(m): 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2023
Which of them ?
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by iyababs: 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2023
I am not understanding, the first, second, third or last ex ,
which one of the exes are we talking about ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If Your Ex Sends " You Will Never Find Someone Like Me Again" / Today Is My Birthday Please Wish Me Happy Birthday / What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.