Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar (33540 Views)

Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? / Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! / 4 Girls Every Young Nigerian Guy Should Run Away From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
Gbam

Baronthecelebri:
Women get sense
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
Update

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
Correction not all women

faceLAGOS:
All Women Are The Same!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
Naw you can do better

faceLAGOS:
To dey do Nigerian girls strong thing dey sweet me.

You lots must have sense by force.

You all are useless & inconsequential.

Even thePuccii you use as a bargaining chip is dirty, smellidiseasease-ridden den

Every Nigerian girl should be very ashamed and shouldn’t be seen.
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by 1Sharon(f): 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
The hungry greedy ones won't listen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
Gbam

1Sharon:
The hungry greedy ones won't listen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:45am On Jan 23, 2023
I am currently trending on Twitter again and the fact Suleman dey use parody account

According to him:

Yes, it’s me lol. Full-blown blackmail is taking place before your eyes and u guys are swallowing it hook line and sinker

The Twitter post trending on Digital Bimpe The Coach ⬇️

https://twitter.com/coachbimpe/status/1617362254336528384?t=FsiJrfSVfKT8D3eu4VRtgw&s=09

1 Share

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by GloriousGbola: 10:49am On Jan 23, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Every young woman out there should learn from Halima Abubakar

Avoid sleeping around anyhow with men

Some men are very dangerous is not even about pastors be careful with man especially when you dont know much history with them.

She slept with a man for # a 2.5million and look at her today

I hope our women will learn to be satisfied with what they have

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe

so . . what advise do you have for apostle suleiman's wife then?
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Moh247: 10:52am On Jan 23, 2023
Juju is real
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by nedekid: 10:53am On Jan 23, 2023
InfernoNig:
The man might have used her to renew his powers cool.. what do I know?
He did not see young maiden girls to use, it is the expired high milage olosho without oil engine oil he decided to use abi.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by sniperr007(m): 10:53am On Jan 23, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Some men are very dangerous is not even about pastors be careful with man especially when you dont know much history with them.

She no invest her money na why.
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by TristanX: 10:56am On Jan 23, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
even siofri and Candylady

Especially that Siofra

4 Likes

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by canalily(m): 10:56am On Jan 23, 2023
They should not learn... let them continue their atrocious acts with those extracted individuals that call themselves men of God.. majority of the women dance unclad before them on WhatsApp video calls...you can imagine those words during such act... obscenity is never my way but these female animates don't care....

2 Likes

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by madridguy(m): 11:00am On Jan 23, 2023
You used your youthful age to be servicing a married man bed in exchange for money and now your face don wrinkle, no man want to marry you, then you are crying you aborted for him. Who send you? 🤣

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Psychopatheko: 11:03am On Jan 23, 2023
This gender sef dey funny he offer 2.5m say make you sleep with am because of ayunku ojukokoro you accept now you don enter wahala you dey call all Nigerians I beg we dey there when you dey spend the money abi we dey there when una Dey spread each other like wet bedspread. This Nigeria sef don tire me you think say normal hustler go give you 2.5m just for one night loll keep playing dey play ooo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by nedekid: 11:04am On Jan 23, 2023
Goodlady:

Same question I m trying to ask. Is it just some kinda spiritual ish?
How come she hasn't been properly diagnosed and start healing
A couple of foreign based doctors, in the comments section of one her videos gave her a likely prognosis of her ailment. But you think say na that one she wan hear?
All she is doing is attaching herself to the randy pastor since he is the most expose and vulnerable. Why not go after the hundreds or even thousand of men she has done he runs with since the 90s. This lady pioneered runs, actress runs, office to office runs back the in Ikoyi and vi.
Well, she better hire lawyers to defend herself in court, cos the pastor is has come strongly for her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by GistFullGround: 11:05am On Jan 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Karlifate: 11:06am On Jan 23, 2023
When she was enjoying the money & the #BabyGirlForLife treatment, she didn't make public announcement.

She should eat her karma alone too.

Nonsense kiss
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Fuckyoumod: 11:08am On Jan 23, 2023
X
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Karlifate: 11:08am On Jan 23, 2023
madridguy:
You used your youthful age to be servicing a married man bed in exchange for money and now your face don wrinkle, no man want to marry you, then you are crying you aborted for him. Who send you? 🤣

No mind am.

Looking for cheap public sinpartee cheesy
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Kingcalls: 11:09am On Jan 23, 2023
Women and listening is like Ukraine Russia war... they will rather die than listen...

3 Likes

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by reiddecuti: 11:10am On Jan 23, 2023
Datedoboy:

That's the point. Many of them don't reason
Once they hear 5million their brain stop working

Only if they have the brain at all.

1 Like

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Stanweezy(m): 11:11am On Jan 23, 2023
Her face is not looking bright, what's wrong with it?

1 Like

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by FireUpNow(m): 11:11am On Jan 23, 2023
SodiumValproate:

2.5 million + Apostle Suleiman disease grin grin grin
Tell them, women are not satisfied with one preeq, they want bigger and satisfying preeq, money, fame, and what have you. Contentment is not in their dictionary. I just pity Halima in her sorry state of health. Does she have children of her own? I thought Hausa girls are well cultured and well mannered? This one done fvck the wrong preeq.

2 Likes

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by kingthreat(m): 11:12am On Jan 23, 2023
Why always Apostle Suleiman?
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by vickydevoka(m): 11:12am On Jan 23, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Ladies will always be ladies. The oldest form of trade is prostitution. When I had my first car with good apartment. I fûvk sotey my prick no gree stand. Now I am born again. As you are attracted to their body , they are attracted to your luxury n money

4 Likes

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by cliqtips: 11:14am On Jan 23, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Lol, you think your gender will listen.

I could remember the comments I saw on a particular post relating to this issue, most ladies were like "it won't be their porton" which means they're not ready to stop doing hookup.

A lady said some Yahoo guys are good, I was dumbfounded but I had to just leave her to whatever her opinion was about but I'm sure if their being good to you doesn't stop them from using YOU.

People need to know that a lady can be used and still be existing like a normal human.

Well, enough said....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by IVORY2009(m): 11:14am On Jan 23, 2023
Divoc19:
I have looked at her. So what happened to her

Learn to be contented with what you have...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Blakjewelry(m): 11:15am On Jan 23, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Though I hate all the bashing she is receiving simply the person involved is a pastor but 2.5 million for sex, common it's a contract then she should move on since it has ended. I don't believe in all these spiritual bs she should do proper medical if can afford let her travel out and find solutions. The pastor too is mad man, if you dated someone in the past and that person is having challenges and you can afford to help it should be done without thinking twice.

4 Likes

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by CodeTemplar: 11:15am On Jan 23, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

and how do you know she is saying the truth about a man who survived a deadly assault just few months back?
That apostle must have stepped on toes of secret society people.

2 Likes

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Regie2bless: 11:16am On Jan 23, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

A man dat pays 2.5million naira for sex when he knows he can get such sex for less than 200k is actually look for something greater than d sex. I strongly believe Halima star has been used.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Slay Queen In High Heels Shows Her Zanku Skills On The Road / Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada / Man Drowns While Attempting To Propose To Girlfriend Underwater In Tanzania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.