Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar (33533 Views)

Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? / Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! / 4 Girls Every Young Nigerian Guy Should Run Away From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
faceLAGOS:
To dey do Nigerian girls strong thing dey sweet me.

You lots must have sense by force.

You all are useless & inconsequential.

Even the pucci you use as bargaining chip is dirty, smelling and disease ridden.

Every Nigerian girl should be very ashamed and shouldn’t be seen.
but why do they keep on splashing Money upon money on it?
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
Stanweezy:
Her face is not looking bright, what's wrong with it?
age has caught up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by faceLAGOS: 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
but why do they keep on splashing Money upon money on it?

Only simps do that.
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
faceLAGOS:

Only simps do that.
Are you sure about this?
Do u mean all these moneybags, aristos, so called "big gods", high chiefs, politicians, billionaires like Ataga that Can buy gwagon for them after just one night of romantic Congress because of their genitals you claim is infested and smelly Are SIMPS

Are u saying these leading personalities that are dominating their various endeavours are SIMPS? shocked

Bro I am not understanding o 🤷
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Charly68: 6:10pm On Jan 23, 2023
After jumping from one bed to another in the name of celebrity ,now the bubble don burst and she is shouting Suleman ...with all her social hype ,she couldn't think straight and want us to believe her story..
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by ukaface(f): 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
Abeg Wetin do am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by faceLAGOS: 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Are you sure about this?
Do u mean all these moneybags, aristos, so called "big gods", high chiefs, politicians, billionaires like Ataga that Can buy gwagon for them after just one night of romantic Congress because of their genitals you claim is infested and smelly Are SIMPS

Are u saying these leading personalities that are dominating their various endeavours are SIMPS? shocked

Bro I am not understanding o 🤷

Of course.

Ataga died because of pucci.

Was he the only one fu(king her?

Did he meet her a virgin?

Was he planning to wife her?

What was she bringing to the table that he couldn’t have gotten from any other street girl?

Rather than spend that much on some dirty, smelly & disease ridden, toxic pucci that is capable of causing untimely & sudden death,

I’d rather donate my money to charity or just use it to play bet9ja for the fun & thrill of it.
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
faceLAGOS:

Of course.

Ataga died because of pucci.

Was he the only one fu(king her?

Did he meet her a virgin?

Was he planning to wife her?

What was she bringing to the table that he couldn’t have gotten from any other street girl?

Rather than spend that much on some dirty, smelly & disease ridden, toxic pucci that is capable of causing untimely & sudden death,

I’d rather donate my money to charity or just use it to play bet9ja for the fun & thrill of it.

Exactly and I concur
Thank you
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by 1Sharon(f): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2023
madridguy:
You used your youthful age to be servicing a married man bed in exchange for money and now your face don wrinkle, no man want to marry you, then you are crying you aborted for him. Who send you? 🤣

She is 37 or is that her football age?

She said she lost her V in 2018?
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by 1Sharon(f): 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
Men say women don't hold each other accountable, they should look at this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by BlackMan6969(m): 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2023
Gabangel:

Don't be thinking like a poor person. you have the right to enjoy your money and spend it. And strangely man works so that he can eat, sleep, rest and enjoy life. One way to enjoy life as a man is...
or as the Tiv would say Ma Kwa, Kpa Kwa
Kudos! Elon Musk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Aklee4994(m): 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2023
Justbehave:
Ashawo"s like Goodlady and her fellows won't like this advice.
just behave don’t tag goodlady as a hoe pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hmmn

GloriousGbola:

so . . what advise do you have for apoSuleiman'sman's wife then?

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
Gbam

1Sharon:
Men say women don't hold each other accountable, they should look at this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hmmn

Charly68:
After jumping from one bed to another in the name of celebrity ,now the bubble don burst and she is shouting Suleman ...with all her social hyp e ,she couldn't think straight and want us to believe her story..
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2023
Lols

faceLAGOS:

Only simps do that.
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
Gbam

Captbiggie:
Stop sleeping around
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
Lols

sylve11:

This is vexation of the spirit. shocked cool
Yeah

obuburam:
Ok
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
Naira not dollars

drnoel:

The 2.5 milliis is in dollars or Naira. If it's naira then she got the short end of the stick
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
I am a woman of value

I have been tempted many times I am a woman of value no need to shalaye

yemmit90:

Lolz, the remaining 1% are states, and federal first ladies, top CEO who earns in Dollars, and Mrs. Folorunso Alakija category this kind

If op is not among this kind of women, bring #2.5m and let me have her house address.
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
So automatically you dey tell us all the women wey you know wey dey social media no be virgin

Geovanni412:
How do we reconcile Halima's confessions wit this : https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/i-cant-wait-to-experience-sex-halima-abubakar/

Never trust women who tell you that they are virgins, especially if they are active on social media or have male friends.
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
Gbam

Rechargeam247:

Same way all men are the same right🙄
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by drnoel: 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Naira not dollars

Then she got the short end of the stick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Gabangel(m): 11:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
BlackMan6969:
Kudos! Elon Musk.
my brother this thing you talk give me joy o. in Jesus name, Amen. I claim am.
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Geovanni412(m): 2:05am On Jan 24, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

So automatically you dey tell us all the women wey you know wey dey social media no be virgin

It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle.

Women are attracted to men with power and status.

Instagram and Twitter are the playgrounds of such men.

How do you say NO to 20 rich guys sliding in your DM every single day?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Madups(m): 11:30am On Jan 24, 2023
Na person wey de ready go learn o.. U just dey waste your time.
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by olamakinde(m): 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
Divoc19:
I have looked at her. So what happened to her
no let men yanch u cos of money

1 Like

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Divoc19(f): 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
I didn't get the jeg before.
Thank you jare
olamakinde:
no let men yanch u cos of money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Illegal1(m): 7:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
Jeffy1206:
they prefer it to happen to them personally... So na waste of time to advise them.

i swear....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
Let's be positive

Sintim:
Nigeria girls will never learn from Halima`s story.
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
Lols

Madups:
Na person wey de ready go learn o.. U just dey waste your time.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / Slay Queen In High Heels Shows Her Zanku Skills On The Road / Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.