Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar (33526 Views)

Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? / Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! / 4 Girls Every Young Nigerian Guy Should Run Away From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by sylve11: 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
faceLAGOS:
To dey do Nigerian girls strong thing dey sweet me.

You lots must have sense by force.

You all are useless & inconsequential.

Even the pucci you use as bargaining chip is dirty, smelling and disease ridden.

Every Nigerian girl should be very ashamed and shouldn’t be seen.

This is vexation of the spirit. shocked cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by obuburam: 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by drnoel: 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Every young woman out there should learn from Halima Abubakar

Avoid sleeping around anyhow with men

Some men are very dangerous is not even about pastors be careful with man especially when you dont know much history with them.

She slept with a man for # a 2.5million and look at her today

I hope our women will learn to be satisfied with what they have

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe

The 2.5 million is it in dollars or Naira. If it's naira then she got the short end of the stick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by yemmit90: 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
olab059:

Nah! Not all... Some like OP still have value.

Lolz, the remaining 1% are states, and federal first ladies, top CEO who earns in Dollars, and Mrs. Folorunso Alakija category of women.

If op is not among these kind of women, bring #2.5m and let me have her house address.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by nwajesus12(m): 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2023
Divoc19:
I have looked at her. So what happened to her
ofeke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Geovanni412(m): 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2023
How do we reconcile Halima's confessions with this : https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/i-cant-wait-to-experience-sex-halima-abubakar/

Never trust women who tell you that they are virgins, especially if they are active on social media or have male friends.
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Rechargeam247(f): 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
faceLAGOS:
All Women Are The Same!!!
Same way all men are the same right🙄

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by FuckTheMod: 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
olab059:

3-8? lol! More like 30-40. Some girls sleep with 2-3 men in a week.
I know.
I said AN AVERAGE
You know some of these girls are not ghosts

They are people we know and some are family members and relatives.

1 Like

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Justbehave(m): 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2023
Rechargeam247:

Same way all men are the same right🙄
All Nigerian female celebrities are Ashawo.

1 Like

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Lepon02: 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
Sule Otobo, Onikuuuuure!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by noCAP(m): 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
olab059:

3-8? lol! More like 30-40. Some girls sleep with 2-3 men in a week.
Fr. I know a girl with a body count of at least 70-80. This na normal looking girl o

1 Like

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Justbehave(m): 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
Geovanni412:
How do we reconcile Halima's confessions with this : https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/i-cant-wait-to-experience-sex-halima-abubakar/

Never trust women who tell you that they are virgins, especially if they are active on social media or have male friends.
Never believe anything you hear from a Nigerian female celebrity.They are all hoes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by SodiumValproate: 1:40pm On Jan 23, 2023
FireUpNow:

Tell them, women are not satisfied with one preeq, they want bigger and satisfying preeq, money, fame, and what have you. Contentment is not in their dictionary. I just pity Halima in her sorry state of health. Does she have children of her own? I thought Hausa girls are well cultured and well mannered? This one done fvck the wrong preeq.
This one na Jeon mentor. grin

Hausa girls cultured ke?

Go to the north. Come out at night and you will see hausa girls in hijab in one corner or the other in the dark, but you will wonder why she has 4 legs grin grin grin

Omo! Dem the do things... Forget Islam, it is just a facade.
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by vickydevoka(m): 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
olab059:

This is true.
Ya. You can’t find true love when you are rich. Na when u no get. Try do experiment. Do photoshop when you the us or uk . N you will see wonders. Some go de need down beg you. They don’t reason how good looking you are ( All na wash), Na money . If na lie as ned

2 Likes

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by arantess: 1:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
Divoc19:
I have looked at her. So what happened to her
you will be like her tongue
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by PerfectMan24: 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
marlow1962:
Somebody should pls give me the gist
Gist?
The gist still long but this few pages will give u insight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by temiyato(m): 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
Datedoboy:

When you tell them b4 they start their sleeping around, they will insult the hell out of you and tell you to mind your business that's why I don't pity them when they come with their sad stories cos i know in most cases, it doesn't end well.

More than half the women in Nigeria both married and unmarried will still open legs for any man who will give them 5m for a night.

5million too much bro, 500k is even too much self

1 Like

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by PerfectMan24: 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2023

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by FireUpNow(m): 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2023
SodiumValproate:

This one na Jeon mentor. grin

Hausa girls cultured ke?

Go to the north. Come out at night and you will see hausa girls in hijab in one corner or the other in the dark, but you will wonder why she has 4 legs grin grin grin

Omo! Dem the do things... Forget Islam, it is just a facade.
😀😀😄 A girl in hijab having four legs that is doggie style. Hmmm. Halima Abubakar just ruined her life for mere 2.5 mil a night. That's terrible
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Sintim(f): 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
Nigeria girls will never learn from Halima`s story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by President2001(m): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2023
Are they donating #1Billion
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Divoc19(f): 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
Body count 5000
Married men in there? 4,576 and still counting
You good now?
FuckTheMod:

Ask your head
What is your bodycount?
What's the number of married men in the count?

1 Like

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by marlow1962(m): 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2023
PerfectMan24:

Gist?
The gist still long but this few pages will give u insight
Nawa o, all Nigerian pastors are demons in human form.
This this kind evil news wer make me no dy like go church again, like common how can a man full of sin be preaching about repentance to me? It doesn’t make sense.
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by FuckTheMod: 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
Divoc19:
Body count 5000
Married men in there? 4,576 and still counting
You good now?
Yes.
But stop exerggerating!
Why did you multiple the figures by 10?
Anyway
Clap for yourself.
Your parents must be so proud of you smiley
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Divoc19(f): 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
Anything to make you feel better dear smiley
FuckTheMod:

Yes.
But stop exerggerating!
Why did you multiple the figures by 10?
Anyway
Clap for yourself.
Your parents must be so proud of you smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Gabangel(m): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
BlackMan6969:
some women sef. Person offer you 5m for one night, fear no catch you. Men who make legit money, don't spend that recklesly

Don't be thinking like a poor person. you have the right to enjoy your money and spend it. And strangely man works so that he can eat, sleep, rest and enjoy life. One way to enjoy life as a man is...
or as the Tiv would say Ma Kwa, Kpa Kwa
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by PerfectMan24: 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
marlow1962:

Nawa o, all Nigerian pastors are demons in human form.
This this kind evil news wer make me no dy like go church again, like common how can a man full of sin be preaching about repentance to me? It doesn’t make sense.
U have to go to church. U re not going to church for pastors neither repenting for them. Just go and worship God ur maker.
If u lost interest in church because of pastors, u can try other religions such as Judaism, Islam, etc.
But remember Christ is the only way to God, he is the way, truth and life. No one comes to God His father except through him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by marlow1962(m): 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
PerfectMan24:

U have to go to church. U re not going to church for pastors neither repenting for them. Just go and worship God ur maker.
If u lost interest in church because of pastors, u can try other religions such as Judaism, Islam, etc.
But remember Christ is the only way to God, he is the way, truth and life. No one comes to God His father except through him.
Church is now a big booming business. I only find it difficult going to church these days cus all they preach is money money money money, like am sick and tired of hearing that shit. I go and I gv my offering and pay my tithes then I bounce, I am not interested in their preaching cus they fake. They preach 5% bible and 95% money.
Sometimes too I give my tithes to disabled ppl I see on my way to church, once I do that I turn and go back home.

Why can’t we all be real in this life? How can a man with alternate powers ( powers not from God) be telling me to repent? How can a man be soo rich and he’s members poor to the core? Pastors fly private planes but 95% of the members hasn’t smelled the gate of airport.

I do not go to church doesn’t make me a pegan, I believe in almighty and I believe in my self.
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Datedoboy: 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
temiyato:

5million too much bro, 500k is even too much self
Hmmm. I understand you sir
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Datedoboy: 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
vickydevoka:

That’s why they are women. For my eye ls alhaji offered three gals 50k to suck their breast . Na so two go one no gree . Those two ladies breast started developing sores and became very big . They all died. This one no be 9ja film o. Na reality. Nothing comes easy. Most ladies have been used that’s the fact
😲 Wow.
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by olab059(m): 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
noCAP:
Fr. I know a girl with a body count of at least 70-80. This na normal looking girl o

Me too. I was arguing with a guy that an average female 17-24 cheats way more than an average male of the same age bracket, he was telling me it's not true. Dude doesn't know what's up. I personally know 4-5 girls that have body count of over 50, and they are like regular girls. Girls that are not into runs, but I personally know 5 guys that have slept with them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It / Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. / Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.