Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar (33506 Views)

Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? / Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! / 4 Girls Every Young Nigerian Guy Should Run Away From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2023
Hmmn

Not every rich guy comes with pure intention the same applicable to an average guy

Geovanni412:

It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle.

Women are attracted to men with power and status.

Instagram and Twitter are the playgrounds of such men.

How do you say NO to 20 rich guys sliding in your DM every single day?

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
Lols you don go research

1Sharon:

She is 37 or is that her football age?

She said she lost her V in 2018?
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2023
Lols

sniperr007:

She no invest her money na why.
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
Lols

vickydevoka:

Ladies will always be ladies. The oldest form of trade is prostitution. When I had my first car with good apartment. I fûvk sotey my prick no gree stand. Now I am born again. As you are attracted to their body , they are attracted to your luxury n money
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
Fact

cliqtips:

Lol, you think your gender will listen.

I could remember the comments I saw on a particular post relating to this issue, most ladies were like "it won't be their porton" which means they're not ready to stop doing hookup.

A lady said some Yahoo guys are good, I was dumbfounded but I had to just leave her to wherever her opinion is about it but I'm sure if their being good to you doesn't stop them from using YOU.

People need to know that a lady can be used and still be existing like a normal human.

Well, enough said....

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
Fact

Regie2bless:
A man dat pays 2.5million naira for sex when he knows he can get such sex for less than 200k is actually look for something greater than d sex. I strongly believe Halima star has been used.
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
Gbam

derecho:
Not Nigerian girls but Stupid girls without proper upbringing.

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
Real fact

Prettychild:

Ladies will never learn. Instead, they would say that she doesn’t have luck
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
Preaching continues

xynerise:
Stop wasting your time. Those girls love to learn from their own experience
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
Aaw thank you

Kajaard:

The way you are marketing your skills is unique. I admire hardworking women. Cheers😎
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
Gbam

Annahh:
Whoring does not pay, find something doing as a woman.
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
God bless you

olab059:

Nah! Not all... Some like OP still have value.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
Lols

drnoel:

Then she got the short end of the stick
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:18am On Jan 25, 2023
Update

1 Share

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:51am On Jan 25, 2023
Month Two (Week Three) Digital Marketing Training

😍

Like, Share, Comment & Subscribe ⬇️

https://youtube.com/shorts/Md4PP17KQCc?feature=share

Results Speak For Us

#digitalbimpe

#digitalbimpemarketing

#digitalbimpe

#digitalbimpemarketing
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:47am On Jan 25, 2023
Welcome to Digital Bimpe Tv 👇

All you have to do is Like , share , comment and Subscribe 👇

https://youtube.com/channel/UC0cV13o2o1kVH1Z11rNjfYA

Digital Bimpe Books

Be it Intellectual , Sex , Digital Marketing , Educational & Self Help Book e.t.c.

Click on this link to purchase and download your kind of category books 🤗👇

https://store.okadabooks.com/user/pereira_peremaya_2990
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:45am On Jan 25, 2023
My Opinion On The Halima Abubakar Story And Why A Woman needs to Be Self Reliant & Not Be Desperate To Sleep With A Man For Money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE03Dcou4d8

For both singles and married

Must watch video

Kindly subscribe to my youtube channel - Digital Bimpe Tv

This video is a collaboration with @digitalbimpeblog and @digitalbimpethecoach
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
Dance, Dance, Dance

Meet the Latest Digital Marketer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PiIQGC_V9E

We are passing on the torch to the latest digital marketer and I am positive she will excel greatly in the journey of tech 💯

The result speaks for me

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
Update

1 Share

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
Results Of Week One Content Marketing

Incoming Content Marketer @defaithful_concept

Indeed, the Results speak for us

#digitalbimpe

#digitalbimpemarketing

1 Share

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Fazeman25(m): 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
vickydevoka:

Never. I repeat never
If you try advising them about such, they'll see you as enemy of progress & will NEVER listen just as you rightly agreed.
Your advice go sound like the noise of Tiger generator for their ears & you'll end up wasting your time & effort.
It'll be easier to advice a 🐖 pig against rolling in mud & dirt than advising Nigerian girls in their prime against these kind of things
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Fazeman25(m): 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
yemmit90:

The funniest of it all is that, if you give the same op giving out warning #2.5m, she won't think twice to open her legs yakata.

99% of Nigeria women, married or single can hardly reject huge money for sex, especially where they won't be caught.
Very true bro. There's a test that if you carry out on 99.9% of Nigerian women both married & unmarried, they'll all fail.
These are the parameters for the test, it has to do with sleeping with you as a man who's not their partner:
1. Provide or promise the woman excessive 💰 money.

2. Make her understand that you'll keep it secret & no one will ever get to know.

3. Let her understand the fact that you are very good in bed & she'll really enjoy the sex.

4. Let her know that you are perfectly healthy with no infections.

5. Also make her understand that you are not a ritualist nor into any form of diabolism.

With the above enticements/conditions, I can assure you that 99.9% of Nigerian women will readily open their legs for you whether they're married or not.
This includes the churchy ones & self acclaimed righteous ones. 😐
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by vickydevoka(m): 1:21am On Jan 26, 2023
Fazeman25:

If you try advising them about such, they'll see you as enemy of progress & will NEVER listen just as you rightly agreed.
Your advice go sound like the noise of Tiger generator for their ears & you'll end up wasting your time & effort.
It'll be easier to advice a 🐖 pig against rolling in mud & dirt than advising Nigerian girls in their prime against these kind of things
Can you advise men over ladies? Nature must flow. Why do you fink prostitution is one of the oldest trade
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:37am On Jan 26, 2023
Not all

Fazeman25:

Very true bro. There's a test that if you carry out on 99.9% of Nigerian women both married & unmarried, they'll all fail.
These are the parameters for the test, it has to do with sleeping with you as a man who's not their partner:
1. Provide or promise the woman excessive 💰 money.

2. Make her understand that you'll keep it secret & no one will ever get to know.

3. Let her understand the fact that you are very good in bed & she'll really enjoy the sex.

4. Let her know that you are perfectly healthy with no infections.

5. Also make her understand that you are not a ritualist nor into any form of diabolism.

With the above enticements/conditions, I can assure you that 99.9% of Nigerian women will readily open their legs for you whether they're married or not.
This includes the churchy ones & self acclaimed righteous ones. 😐
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:38am On Jan 26, 2023
Lols

vickydevoka:

Can you advise men over ladies? Nature must flow. Why do you fink prostitution is one of the oldest trade
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Fazeman25(m): 6:39am On Jan 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Not all

I didn't say all, I said 99.9% of Nigerian women can't resist such enticements
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:10am On Jan 26, 2023
hmmn
Fazeman25:

I didn't say all, I said 99.9% of Nigerian women can't resist such enticements
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Brandiebird: 2:23am On Jan 29, 2023
marlow1962:

Oh right, thanks.

So, you gonna fill me in on this gist? What is happening here
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Truvelisback(m): 4:51am On Jan 29, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Every young woman out there should learn from Halima Abubakar

Avoid sleeping around anyhow with men

Some men are very dangerous is not even about pastors be careful with man especially when you dont know much history with them.

She slept with a man for # a 2.5million and look at her today

I hope our women will learn to be satisfied with what they have

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe
Even if it's true, it was a consensual sex. Why is Halima now making it look like he raped her? Wasn't she aware that he is married? Why is she trying to destroy his marriage? Was she expecting him to dump his wife for her?

1 Like

Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by marlow1962(m): 9:17am On Jan 29, 2023
Brandiebird:

So, you gonna fill me in on this gist? What is happening here
Lol 😂 see my bro, I no even understand what they’re saying.
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
Hmmn

Truvelisback:
Even if it's true, it was a consensual sex. Why is Halima now making it look like he raped her? Wasn't she aware that he is married? Why is she trying to destroy his marriage? Was she expecting him to dump his wife for her?
Re: Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar by Carot: 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
I am a woman of value
I have been tempted many times I am a woman of value no need to shalaye

i want to fùck you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? / Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada / She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.