Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,308 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud (38436 Views)

My Boss Just Did Me A Massive Favour, But I'm Still Worried. / VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer / These 5 Innocent/casual Habits Will Get You Fired From Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by Houseofglam7(f): 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
😳
Speechless 😶
Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by nigeriancritic1(m): 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
Since you had no plans for quarterly audit

Otunbakayce:
I just discovered that my innocent looking assistant perpetrated a massive fraud of #3,860,000 under my watch from the month of May - December 2022.

My new hospital Administrator called me for a private meeting to inform me that I am under remitting and she wouldn't want to work with me anymore. I requested to see her book and I was lost in awe when I saw what was being recorded for my unit as remitted revenue.

I got angry and left to get my book which we compared to the administrators book and discovered that there were some months that this lady didnt remit a penny and when she remits for some months she would remit only about 20-30% of the amount we generated.

I went back to my office after comparing my books with that of the administrators with a promise to arrange receipts and other books for her to see. The administrator apologized to me for her thoughts towards me.

As soon as I got to my office I gave the books to my assistant and told her to arrange all our receipts and keep it on my table. This lady went home with all the books and didnt drop them as instructed.

I resumed work on Monday and she brought the book with incomplete receipts. This lady didnt remit a dime from the month of August to December. She was issuing a forged receipt and putting same in the books for me for monthly checks.

I generated about #5,362,000 and this lady only remitted 1,123,000 and the rest were paid through bank transfers which I am not sure if they were really paid.

Till this moment I can't believe that this lady could pull such heartless and wicked heist.

She has been begging me to help her die the case as it was because of family issue that made her do such.

I have made up my mind that I won't work with her again and its left for the Hospital management to find how to get their money from her.

Women are wicked, please fear them everyday.

Please your advice will be appreciated!
Seen, lalasticlala, justwise. Please front page.

1 Like

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by freddie009(m): 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
If you see a man that's is a thief is easy to detect as compared to women. A woman can look like an angel but she is capable of killing someone. Never judge a woman by her look.

Beauty isn't synonymous with Goodheart.

5 Likes

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by flourishing247: 12:06am On Jan 25, 2023
Otunbakayce:
Will a man have the mind to embezzle over 70% of funds under his care?
I attend to the patients and charge them for consultation but never for once pocketed a dime.
But a woman had the mind to steal it all.
Women can be extremely wicked.

I hope you know the money is still cooling in her account. She's just a greedy human being.

6 Likes

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by tobore4u(m): 3:04am On Jan 25, 2023
frozen70:

The hospital can arrest her if they wish, not for you to arrest her

We have bad people in both men and women

We only pray not to be their victim
good morning ma.

I was recently employed but I have a big challenge weighing me down.

I have exhausted my upkeep cash and I need something to hold onto pending when salary will arrive.

Pls ma, I m on bended knee, can u help me with a token, just to keep body and soul together..

Thx in anticipation.

0036382291...access bank.

Ikp. Coll.

God bless you.
Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:40am On Jan 25, 2023
Its now you realized you have to fear women

2 Likes

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by ITbomb(m): 6:08am On Jan 25, 2023
I don't understand how person go look another person and instantly tag another "innocent looking".

Most times I take it as an insult. That you look person finish and assume that he/she is incapable of making decisions or doing some things.

Judge by your relationship and interests not looks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by Horllamideh(m): 6:15am On Jan 25, 2023
Cutehector:
even a deeper lifer can commit fraud if the person wants to. Their place of worship shouldn't be something to make you think they will be saints.

Just know there are good people and bad people. Do not use church to think such people are good.
A deeper life member who was employed as a bursar defrauded a school I once worked at to the tune of about #1 million naira.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by Cutehector(m): 6:19am On Jan 25, 2023
Horllamideh:

A deeper life member who was employed as a bursar defrauded a school I once worked at to the tune of about #1 million naira.
wow
Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 25, 2023
grin women one just accuse me of virtual harassment from the blues, it sounds like someone accusing of rape , the problem is no one would believe you no matter how innocent you are, anyway me I have carried my Kaya, I want peace not war .
Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by ArticleBeast: 7:44am On Jan 25, 2023
Berrityga:
I'm sure you where having an affair with her thats why you didn't pay attention to your accounts and books. Serves you and your company right. If I was her I will japa
There is something called Trust. However the lady abused it
Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:30am On Jan 25, 2023
Otunbakayce:
I just discovered that my innocent looking assistant perpetrated a massive fraud of #3,860,000 under my watch from the month of May - December 2022.

My new hospital Administrator called me for a private meeting to inform me that I am under remitting and she wouldn't want to work with me anymore. I requested to see her book and I was lost in awe when I saw what was being recorded for my unit as remitted revenue.

I got angry and left to get my book which we compared to the administrators book and discovered that there were some months that this lady didnt remit a penny and when she remits for some months she would remit only about 20-30% of the amount we generated.

I went back to my office after comparing my books with that of the administrators with a promise to arrange receipts and other books for her to see. The administrator apologized to me for her thoughts towards me.

As soon as I got to my office I gave the books to my assistant and told her to arrange all our receipts and keep it on my table. This lady went home with all the books and didnt drop them as instructed.

I resumed work on Monday and she brought the book with incomplete receipts. This lady didnt remit a dime from the month of August to December. She was issuing a forged receipt and putting same in the books for me for monthly checks.

I generated about #5,362,000 and this lady only remitted 1,123,000 and the rest were paid through bank transfers which I am not sure if they were really paid.

Till this moment I can't believe that this lady could pull such heartless and wicked heist.

She has been begging me to help her die the case as it was because of family issue that made her do such.

I have made up my mind that I won't work with her again and its left for the Hospital management to find how to get their money from her.

Seen, lalasticlala, justwise. Please front page.

next time choose only people that winners chapel, living faith church. You will.instead see growth and increase. .den again, if u know, u know
Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by Mrtaye: 10:09am On Jan 25, 2023
Horllamideh:

Can that happen in this Lagos
Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by dochenaj: 11:57am On Jan 25, 2023
I don't understand how one encounter with a woman could make you come to the conclusion that women are wicked.

If you truly believe that your mother is wicked, mine is not.

All these fallacy of hasty generalization, "women are this", "men are this" is just plain stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
siofra:

Men are even more wicked.
They can kill their children just to do money rituals.
piss öff yuh bloodclaat child

3 Likes

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by Qatar2022: 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
Otunbakayce:

Seun, lalasticlala, nlfpmod , justwise. Please front page.

Make sure your name is been cleared from any wrong doing

1 Like

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by JustANairlander(m): 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
My signature says it allgrin
Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by BRATISLAVA: 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
Cue female bashing.
That is the reason for all the threads nowadays. Unless it's political.

1 Like

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by Paracetamol01: 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ciii
Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by dannex4adx(m): 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
Otunbakayce:

Don't cover her. Report

1 Like

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by dominique(f): 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
And you're yet to have her arrested?

2 Likes

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by Anakazo22: 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
Otunbakayce:

Get her arrested and make sure she pay every dime she has stolen from the hospital..this is fraud and in some country she will be facing jail time
Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by Scarletjr(m): 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
Nobody holly
Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by MansoryMX(m): 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
Otunbakayce:

I dey suspect you dey fvck her because what da hell! Someone you should have arrested on discovering the whole thing!! You are handling it as if she is your side chick.
Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by Robinmido(m): 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
I wonder how God let Satan bless you with stupidity. You have no sense
siofra:

Men are even more wicked.
They can kill their children just to do money rituals.

1 Like

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
Otunbakayce:

abeg ask her as she was collecting the money and spending it

did she thinks that she is working for alpha beta !
Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by lereinter(m): 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
You should be able to do monthly reconciliation of what she has done.

Maybe you should employ me
Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by NACE13: 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
Otunbakayce:
She is a Jehovah witness, a nursing mother and not my type.
I am also not the type that lust after anything in skirt.

Baba, please make sure she no longer works with/for you. Forget her pleas and crocodile tears. She's only sorry because she got caught and not because of guilt or whatever. If you give her the whole year, she'll keep on stealing.

2 Likes

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by FarahAideed: 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
Under rate these people at your own peril
Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by Originalsly: 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
Otunbakayce:

She is a Jehovah witness, a nursing mother and not my type.
I am also not the type that lust after anything in skirt.

She's all that ... and still committed fraud .... what have you learned from this?

Never judge a book by its cover.....

..... our hereditary disease.

2 Likes

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by phabulux: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
Otunbakayce:

You yeeeebos! I feel you'll kill President Biden and his vice just for the fun of the kill. I think you're crazy, just make me wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos / The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) / Mathematics/stastistics Vs Mechanical Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.