Stats: 3,156,242 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old (69100 Views)

22 Year Old Lady Who Looks Like An 8 Year Old, Shares Her Struggles With Dating / 22 Year Old Lady Who Looks Like An 8 Year Old, Shares Her Struggles With Dating / 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Prettygirl200(f): 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I commend the man though... Not easy at all, especially with the heavy criticism.

Same way I commend[b] Oluremi Tinubu[/b] for sticking with Tinubu despite his disabilities. E nor easy for her.

May their love grow from strength to strength.
recommend who? See this mumu it's like u don't know that she's there bc of the money, be fooling yourself u hear?
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Morphinne: 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nostring:
D guy na low-key paedophile, make parents no allow am near dia kids...na underage girls look dey give am erection grin cheesy
This is exactly what happens when Chinedu, a traffic gala hacker, forces himself to speak English. What does being a pedophile have to do with a man dating another adult who’s suffering from growth defects? Una go just open una dirty Ipobic mouth dey yarn dust. Zero filters
Chinedu go school you no gree grin

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by donhils: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
Is he dating her out of love or out of pity? Who knows?

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Prettygirl200(f): 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
Okay we have heard, next topic

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by JasonScoolari: 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
Prettygirl200:
recommend who? See this mumu it's like u don't know that she's there bc of the money, be fooling yourself u hear?
I have never insulted you on this forum, neither have I trolled you, but if you want me to place you on my list of f00ls here I will do that with all happiness, be advised, I am not a NICE man.

Dominique, Obinoscopy, Justwise, please kindly be informed about this.

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Prettygirl200(f): 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I have never insulted you on this forum, neither have I trolled you, but if you want me to place you on my list of f00ls here I will do that with all happiness, be advised, I am not a NICE man.

Dominique, Obinoscopy, Justwise, please kindly be informed about this.
Who you help? Abeg go sit down one place.

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by JasonScoolari: 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Who you help? Abeg go sit down one place.
You've been warned.

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by FireUpNow(m): 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I commend the man though... Not easy at all, especially with the heavy criticism.

Same way I commend Oluremi Tinubu for sticking with Tinubu despite his disabilities. E nor easy for her.

Keep quiet there, Remi Tinubu will stick to her husband because the money is there. She has a lot to gain but for the man and the girl with that look I salute their courage

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Epinbiz(m): 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
The girl pu****na strong like this
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Didi2d(m): 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
siofra:
It's kinda creepy but at least it's not with a real child

She doesn't even have boobs like most dwarfs.

I don't think she's a duaf. I read somewhere that, he's dating a 23 year old that's living inside the child.

I ones watched a programme on CBS reality, where some whites in the UK believes someone else's is living inside them with different name and different personality
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by oluwasegun007(m): 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2023
I'm dumb founded and speechless.

How are they mating
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
If foolishness is a name, you should be answering
JasonScoolari:

Same way I commend Oluremi Tinubu for sticking with Tinubu despite his disabilities. E nor easy for her.

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Slurity(m): 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:

Suddenly Tinubu is a man with disabilities because he is contesting for president. Senseless attackers

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by JasonScoolari: 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2023
Prettygirl200:
P And your shallow brains did not tell u that it's typing error? U dey look for wetyn u wan take talk, go and sit down abeg it's obvious u have nothing to say.
You were too weak upstairs, hyperactive downstairs and quick in typing truckload of bullshit that's why you keep blaming Typos....

Next time, don't be too quick to display how silly you're.

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by JasonScoolari: 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
Slurity:
Suddenly Tinubu is a man with disabilities because he is contesting for president. Senseless attackers

TheNiceGuy:
If foolishness is a name, you should be answering
Dear Tinubu Urchins,

I really want you guys to continue crying in my mention.

This is what I am here for. 🙂

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by JasonScoolari: 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Go and warn your father at home. Mugu!!!
You don't have one that's why you talk like a silly fellow 🤣🤣

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Nostring: 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
Morphinne:

This is exactly what happens when Chinedu, a traffic gala hacker, forces himself to speak English. What does being a pedophile have to do with a man dating another adult who’s suffering from growth defects? Una go just open una dirty Ipobic mouth dey yarn dust. Zero filters
Chinedu go school you no gree grin
Mumu ...
Go back to pry school.. go learn spelling first... It's paedophile not pedophile undecided
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Greatness21(m): 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Nostring: 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
SmartyPants:

There are millions of normal mature women with no breast or bum to speak off. This is just primitive thinking.
of cause Mr woke are u dating anyone that looks like a kid as well?
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Greatness21(m): 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
Prettygirl200:
why throwing insult like a kid? Not necessary, if you don't like the comment move ahead, making it look like you guys have an unresolved issue before.

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by tk4radi: 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
ExAngel007:

https://nypost.com/2023/01/23/im-dating-a-23-year-old-woman-who-looks-like-an-8-year-old-girl/
This feels like paedophile.

Until you start hearing from the “girl” and discover that she had a lot of experience, and that she is not a child.
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by NaBanga: 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2023
She should not spend her life alone. I'm glad she found love.

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Konjiboii: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
Every pedos dream
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by SmartyPants(m): 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nostring:
of cause Mr woke are u dating anyone that looks like a kid as well?

It has nothing to do with being woke. You don't reduce a woman's existence to breast and bum bum. What's the matter with you??

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by scotebob: 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
Maybe she's a dwarf
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by safarigirl(f): 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
siofra:
It's kinda creepy but at least it's not with a real child

She doesn't even have boobs like most dwarfs.

She's not a dwarf. She has a growth deficiency, kinda like Aki and Pawpaw, but she isn't a dwarf. That's a different thing.

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by safarigirl(f): 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
scotebob:
Maybe she's a dwarf

She's not.
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by stuffs2002: 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nostring:
get lost mofo paedo undecided

PRISIN cloth go fit you

Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) / Kayanmata: Abuja Men Be Careful / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments