Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old (69112 Views)

22 Year Old Lady Who Looks Like An 8 Year Old, Shares Her Struggles With Dating / 22 Year Old Lady Who Looks Like An 8 Year Old, Shares Her Struggles With Dating / 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by GistFullGround: 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2023

Female Aki & Pawpaw

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by stuffs2002: 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
zimdante:

He actually made sense

By falsely accusing an innocent person

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Nostring: 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
stuffs2002:

PRISIN cloth go fit you
ego fit ur papa.. child molester lipsrsealed
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Elidrisy20: 5:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
I dey wonder weda she fit contain him gbola?
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by soundOsonic: 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
omoiyalayi:
This is the kind of women fit for all those stupid Pedophile

So anytime they are sleeping with her they will assume they sleeping with a small child, maybe that will allow them to leave our children alone

No it doesn't work like that.
To pedophile it is not about the body, pedophile will still be attracted to a 12 years old child whose body looks like 25 years.

Pedophile are not attracted to little kids body, it's the kid they are attracted to.
The idea of having relation with a kid that's what turn them on, not the body of a child.

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Nostring: 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
SmartyPants:

It has nothing to do with being woke. You don't reduce a woman's existence to breast and bum bum. What's the matter with you??
show me the picture of your woman first, if she no get curves den I go take u serious undecided
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by stuffs2002: 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nostring:
ego fit ur papa.. child molester lipsrsealed

Dem go dey give you watery beans chop for PRISIN grin
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Nostring: 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2023
stuffs2002:

Dem go dey give you watery beans chop grin
keyboard warrior, if e sure fr ur papa make I give u location and show up if I no go beat paedophilia Comot ur body undecided
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by stuffs2002: 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nostring:
keyboard warrior, if e sure fr ur papa make I give u location and show up if I no go beat paedophilia Comot ur body undecided

I take God beg you to give location.

Na cell go sleep today
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Nostring: 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2023
stuffs2002:

Na cell go sleep today
lmao.. leave police out of the matter na, sheyb na man you be.. u Sha dey make mouth since..make we see if ur papa no go cry fr u undecided
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 24, 2023
stuffs2002:

By falsely accusing an innocent person

Want he is trying to say is this, since the dude could be attracted to a lady with the features of an 8 years old Minor, he will likely find an 8 years old minor attractive, sincerely speaking i cannot leave my kids with such a man.
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by stuffs2002: 5:29pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nostring:
lmao.. leave police out of the matter na, sheyb na man you be.. u Sha dey make mouth since..make we see if ur papa no go cry fr u undecided

Ok.. No police

I dey beg make u giv location u dey run mouth
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Inali: 5:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
LikeAking:
Foolish man
how is he a foolish man?

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by stuffs2002: 5:33pm On Jan 24, 2023
zimdante:

Want he is trying to say is this, since the dude could be attracted to a lady with the features of an 8 years old Minor, he will likely find an 8 years old minor attractive, sincerely speaking i cannot leave my kids with such a man.

If the man should sue him for false accusation and defamation, what he was trying to say would not be the issue, rather it would be what he actually said.

Many people are presently serving jail times because of false accusation.

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by emmabosco: 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nostring:
D guy na low-key paedophile, make parents no allow am near dia kids...na underage girls look dey give am erection grin cheesy
useless talk so you want the young girl to be feeling rejected and lonely

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Nostring: 5:37pm On Jan 24, 2023
stuffs2002:

Ok.. No police

I dey beg make u giv location u dey run mouth
come Ikeja bfr weekend and mention me here if den born ur papa well
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by nedu2000(m): 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
The guy has the potential to being a pedophile

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
You that is chief of staff in the office of false accusation.. cannibal like you 🐼🐼🐼🐼
stuffs2002:

If the man should sue him for false accusation and defamation, what he was trying to say would not be the issue, rather it would be what he actually said.

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by gozzlin: 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Nigeria girls won't mind dating a shot dawf like shatta Wale, kissing and sucking his Dick for as long as money is involved.

Meanwhile that "8" years old girl has a lot to offer that man far more than an average Nigerian girl

Shatta Bandle is the dwarf, Shatta Wale is not a dwarf.
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
Sikiruuu ,from kabba kohi state , I am now convinced that you're an exconvict..

Now you are finished
stuffs2002:

Na cell go sleep today
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by stuffs2002: 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
You that is chief of staff in the office of false accusation.. cannibal like you 🐼🐼🐼🐼

d jail issue pain some people grin
e be like dis IPOB don go jail befor oo
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Nobodysboo(m): 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
How does he feel when having sex with her E go dey like say he wan change small pikin pampers
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by stuffs2002: 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nostring:
come Ikeja bfr weekend and mention me here if den born ur papa well

e be like say person don fry dis1 brain..

Do u even know how big ikeja is at all?

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Gerryoriflame(m): 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
Mini stallon
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by stuffs2002: 5:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
Sikiruuu ,from kabba kohi state , I am now convinced that you're an exconvict..

Now you are finished

It seems Nostring who is ur fellow prisin inmate want do colabo with u

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Bobbiee: 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
That's borderline paedophilic

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Morphinne: 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nostring:
Mumu ...
Go back to pry school.. go learn spelling first... It's paedophile not pedophile undecided
Lol x10000 grin grin
You see, you just confirmed what I said earlier grin
Chinedu, do you now see why I said you’re an illiterate? Sit down let me teach you some elementary English. There’s something called alternate spelling so, Paedophile and Pedophile are basically the same word used to describe someone suffering from pedophilia but while the Americans spell it as “pedophile” , English speakers call it paedophile.
Chinedu, you tried but this is way above your scope because it’s not about hawking gala.
Chinedu, check your dictionary and tell me who the real mumu is grin

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by blueAgent(m): 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2023
Tzar91:
I don't know if i should call him a pedophile but the girl is no a child

He is not
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by blueAgent(m): 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
LikeAking:
Foolish man

You are the one who is foolish.

No one choose their height,size,looks in this life,they are all God's gift to us, no matter how they come.

Do you mean, she should never be dated becos of her size?

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
stuffs2002:

You are correct about that, I believe he got the message, but this is nairaland, no mind am.

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by blueAgent(m): 6:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
zimdante:

You guys are all wrong, I think the guy is attracted to this particular girl becos of her personality and story not necessarily becos of her childish looks.

She is a victim of circumstances, she should not be intimidated or shun.

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by blueAgent(m): 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
donhils:
Is he dating her out of love or out of pity? Who knows?

True.

Only God knows.

Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) / Kayanmata: Abuja Men Be Careful / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy