Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old (69099 Views)

22 Year Old Lady Who Looks Like An 8 Year Old, Shares Her Struggles With Dating / 22 Year Old Lady Who Looks Like An 8 Year Old, Shares Her Struggles With Dating / 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by theamazonguru(m): 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
LikeAking:
Foolish man

How exactly is he foolish.
Strange things happen.
What if he is really sincere about his intentions towards her?
Does he have a questionable past that suggests he is not sincere?

These are probing questions I would love to get answers to before we can agree or arrive at a hasty conclusion.
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
blueAgent:

You guys are all wrong, I think the guy is attracted to this particular girl becos of her personality and story not necessarily becos of her childish looks.

She is a victim of circumstances, she should not be intimidated or shun.

Noted

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Nostring: 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2023
Morphinne:

Lol x10000 grin grin
You see, you just confirmed what I said earlier grin
Chinedu, do you now see why I said you’re an illiterate? Sit down let me teach you some elementary English. There’s something called alternate spelling so, Paedophile and Pedophile are basically the same word used to describe someone suffering from pedophilia but while the Americans spell it as “pedophile” , English speakers call it paedophile.
Chinedu, you tried but this is way above your scope because it’s not about hawking gala.
Chinedu, check your dictionary and tell me who the real mumu is grin
jobless mofo.. drop account I send u 2k
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Nostring: 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
stuffs2002:

e be like say person don fry dis1 brain..

Do u even know how big ikeja is at all?
come under bridge.. com die
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Nostring: 6:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
emmabosco:
useless talk so you want the young girl to be feeling rejected and lonely
nah....
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by LikeAking: 6:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
blueAgent:

You are the one who is foolish.

No one choose their height,size,looks in this life,they are all God's gift to us, no matter how they come.

Do you mean, she should never be dated becos of her size?

We know ur type.. u re a phedo..
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by lomprico(m): 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2023
The guy must be a paedophile
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by veektor01(m): 6:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
You all condemning the guy are not serious.
Is she not an adult?
She only has a disability..
She no kill person.

Does she not deserve to be loved and love..?
Stop the body shaming and be happy for them both.

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Walllee: 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
stuffs2002:

Only IPOB can think like this

You are a very big idi*iot,so anyone one with a different view is now IPOB,mumu wey na condom for stop your misserable existence.
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Tycyborg(m): 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
zimdante:

Want he is trying to say is this, since the dude could be attracted to a lady with the features of an 8 years old Minor, he will likely find an 8 years old minor attractive, sincerely speaking i cannot leave my kids with such a man.

Will you say the same if the person was your sister?
So because she had an issue with her growth which is not her fault she should be depressed and be alone or start moving with kids? Why didn't talk say same thing to aki and pawpaw wives?
You all think love is all about sex?

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Tycyborg(m): 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
Inali:
how is he a foolish man?

This is infact how most Nigerians reason... If they don't like something no one must like it... If they see something as gross everyone must see it as gross also... Very selfish and self centered people
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by stuffs2002: 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nostring:
come under bridge.. com die

guy, u no get liver.. how many bridges dey ikeja

Make i giv u my own location..
1)under bridge 4ikeja along
2) cement bustop
3) under bridge for awololowo road

pick ur pick. d choice is urs
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by stuffs2002: 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2023
Walllee:

You are a very big idi*iot,so anyone one with a different view is now IPOB,mumu wey na condom for stop your misserable existence.

all dese IPOB prisin escapee think people have their time
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Nostring: 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
stuffs2002:

guy, u no get liver.. how many bridges dey ikeja

Make i giv u my own location..
1)under bridge 4ikeja along
2) cement bustop
3) under bridge for awololowo road

pick ur pick. d choice is urs
wayre wey wan use police fight hin fight dey talk about Liver ...under bridge fr Awolowo road, come there tomorrow if e sure fr ur papa wink
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by TrumpDonald2: 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I commend the man though... Not easy at all, especially with the heavy criticism.

Same way I commend Oluremi Tinubu for sticking with Tinubu despite his disabilities. E nor easy for her.

May their love grow from strength to strength.
If she loves him, it's to advice him to rest. But greed and over Ambitiousness will not let her. At least I thank God you accepted that the thief has alot of disabilities right now. Even my 8 yrs old nephew will not lick a microphone if I asked him to test it.

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Akuruoulo(m): 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2023
stuffs2002:

IPOB and nzogbu nzogbu mentality.

Ozuzuwa skull mining terrorist have said it
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by JasonScoolari: 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

If she loves him, it's to advice him to rest. But greed and over Ambitiousness will not let her. At least I thank God you accepted that the thief has alot of disabilities right now. Even my 8 yrs old nephew will not lick a microphone if I asked him to test it.
That's a sarcastic comment about Remi Tinubu. 😄

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
Tycyborg:

Will you say the same if the person was your sister?
So because she had an issue with her growth which is not her fault she should be depressed and be alone or start moving with kids? Why didn't talk say same thing to aki and pawpaw wives?
You all think love is all about sex?

Well I don't know about you, but physical attraction is the first thing that can make me to approach a lady.
I am not saying that the guy is a paedophile, but it is a valid point of view.
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by stuffs2002: 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2023
Akuruoulo:

Ozuzuwa skull mining terrorist have said it

Why is it impossible for IPOB to be intelligent
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by stuffs2002: 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nostring:
wayre wey wan use police fight hin fight dey talk about Liver ...under bridge fr Awolowo road, come there tomorrow if e sure fr ur papa wink

giv time
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Morphinne: 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nostring:
jobless mofo.. drop account I send u 2k
Olodo was trying to form English teacher grin
I would advise that you use that 2k to get yourself an elementary English textbook so you don’t keep disgracing your entire generation here. Chinedu, I called you an illiterate and you proved me right. Dear Obidense, here is a piece of advice from me to you. Whenever you feel like correcting someone, always make sure you’re well versed in the topic being discussed so you don’t look stupid like you are now (everyone knows that you’re an airhead but just try hiding it), okay? grin grin
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Nostring: 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
Morphinne:

Olodo was trying to form English teacher grin
I would advise that you use that 2k to get yourself an elementary English textbook so you don’t keep disgracing your entire generation here. Chinedu, I called you an illiterate and you proved me right. Dear Obidense, here is a piece of advice from me to you. Whenever you feel like correcting someone, always make sure you’re well versed in the topic being discussed so you don’t look stupid like you are now (everyone knows that you’re an airhead but just try hiding it), okay? grin grin
u dey talk too much, send pm if u dey shame to paste d account here
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Morphinne: 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nostring:
u dey talk too much, send pm if u dey shame to paste d account here
Olodo. Go and give it to that female dog that birthed you grin
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Nostring: 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
Morphinne:

Olodo. Go and give it to the female dog that birthed me grin
oh your mama na dog... Drop am asap , make I send u something buy her dog biscuit undecided
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by kareemkamil(m): 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
Lazy man
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Inali: 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
Tycyborg:

This is in fact how most Nigerians reason... If they don't like something no one must like it... If they see something as gross everyone must see it as gross also... Very selfish and self-centered people
I'm just waiting for his answer. The funny thing is, if he had that same opportunity, he will latch on to it with open arms o. Funny sets of people

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by KeyEndurance: 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2023
Child abuse
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by VawulenceProMax: 3:47am On Jan 25, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Son of an harlot, u seek so bad for my attention, but I won't give it to you. Keep rolling on my mention if that will make ur obsession calm down. 😂😂
HIV spreader
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 8:24am On Jan 25, 2023
stuffs2002:

giv time

Lol dey play just dey play
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by stuffs2002: 8:30am On Jan 25, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:

Lol dey play just dey play

IPOB ex-convicts want to form colabo grin

hope say una neva troway una PRISIN cloths because una go soon need am again grin

Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) / Kayanmata: Abuja Men Be Careful / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments