Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,018 members, 7,828,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. (1915 Views)

You cannot be an atheists and have objective morality. / The Paradox Of Nihilism- A Problem For Atheists And Humanists / Atheists And Morality. A Question! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:32pm On Jan 28, 2023
jaephoenix:

So that means you worship Seun. Cos you spend most of your waking hours on his platform, spending time, energy, data, stressing yourself, and making money for him. So how many times did you kiss his ass

Worship and money making: does that make sense to you? smiley

Well Ṣeun is just a business man if anyone takes my teachings seriously such one won't have anything to do with Ṣeun rather they will start attending meetings with JWs. In fact many have left this forum after getting the sense of my message and they're now doing well as members of JWs.
So worship is not about the man who builds a bridge for people to pass and makes his own money through a tollgate fee.
Naaaaaaaaaaaa!
Rather worship is about where the people are going not the owner of the bring they're passing! wink
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by jaephoenix(m): 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Worship and money making: does that make sense to you? smiley

Well Ṣeun is just a business man if anyone takes my teachings seriously such one won't have anything to do with Ṣeun rather they will start attending meetings with JWs. In fact many have left this forum after getting the sense of my message and they're now doing well as members of JWs.
So worship is not about the man who builds a bridge for people to pass and makes his own money through a tollgate fee.
Naaaaaaaaaaaa!
Rather worship is about where the people are going not the owner of the bring they're passing! wink
At least you agreed youre making money for Seun. Hope you have some kickback
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
Of course but i am working for my own God who ordered me to PREACH and TEACH using all avenues. Matthew 28:18-20
Now who do you think you're worth for?
Perhaps you're just a worshiper of Ṣeun since nobody send you to come here spending time, data and cracking your brains everyday, shey? undecided

jaephoenix:

At least you agreed youre making money for Seun. Hope you have some kickback
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Dtruthspeaker: 3:47am On Jan 29, 2023
LordReed:

No dumdum, it means its never gonna happen. LMFAO!

Hell fire Motors are already on you waiting for you as soon as you die to deliver you there. grin so continue taking your delusional vicodin till you can take it no more. Your time on earth will soon expire grin
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by jaephoenix(m): 4:11am On Jan 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Of course but i am working for my own God who ordered me to PREACH and TEACH using all avenues. Matthew 28:18-20
Now who do you think you're worth for?
Perhaps you're just a worshiper of Ṣeun since nobody send you to come here spending time, data and cracking your brains everyday, shey? undecided

At least I kiss only Seun's ass. Youre worse: you kiss both Seun and yahweh's ass. Quite a pity
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by LordReed(m): 5:05am On Jan 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Hell fire Motors are already on you waiting for you as soon as you die to deliver you there. grin so continue taking your delusional vicodin till you can take it no more. Your time on earth will soon expire grin

LoLz. Your time on earth is just as short as mine.
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:22am On Jan 29, 2023
Ọmọ you're really funny walahi talahi! grin
Do you have a Facebook, Twitter, Google, WhatsApp, Instagram and other stuff?
Does that mean you're worshiping all their owners?
Well worship means doing the will of someone and it's just a pity that you don't know the person who sent you here to argue everyday but i know the person who asked me to pass a message to my neighbours! Matthew 28:18-20; Act 1:8
Please don't cry your god is hiding somewhere using his remote control over you just as mine is using His Holy Spirit to energize me {Luke 12:11-12} but then i know mine and you don't even have any idea about yours you're just here working for him unknowingly! wink

jaephoenix:

At least I kiss only Seun's ass. Youre worse: you kiss both Seun and yahweh's ass. Quite a pity

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 29, 2023
Actually "Christians" and "pastors" do a hell lot more damage to Christianity than atheists.

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:08am On Jan 29, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. Your time on earth is just as short as mine.

Sure! You already know that I am looking forward to leaving because I am going to a sweeter place so I have no problem but for you, Hell fire Motors are already parked on you patiently waiting. grin
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by LordReed(m): 9:26am On Jan 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker post=120466picture

Sure! You already know that I am looking forward to leaving because I am going to a sweeter place so I have no problem but for you, Hell fire Motors are already parked on you patiently waiting. grin[/quote][quote author=Dtruthspeaker
:

Sure! You already know that I am looking forward to leaving because I am going to a sweeter place so I have no problem but for you, Hell fire Motors are already parked on you patiently waiting. grin

Show me a picture of the so called Hell fire Motors or of the sweeter place. LoLz.

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:29am On Jan 29, 2023
LordReed:
Show me a picture of the so called Hell fire Motors or of the sweeter place.

I don't need to exactly like uber. When you die, you shall see them. grin
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by LordReed(m): 9:36am On Jan 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I don't need to exactly uber. When you die, you shall see them. grin

Right. That after you die scam. LoLz.

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:46am On Jan 29, 2023
LordReed:

Right. That after you die scam. LoLz.

Which would be cleared when you die. grin
I wish I could be there when you are dying as your body is twisted in unseeable agony and your face contorted in great fear. grin o I already see it, so no need! grin
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by LordReed(m): 9:53am On Jan 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I wish I could be there when you are dying as your body is twisted in unseeable agony and your face contorted in great fear. grin o I already see it, so no need! grin

LoLz. The bitterness has really bent you out of shape. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:00am On Jan 29, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. The bitterness has has really bent you out of shape. Bwahahahahaha!

Deceive yourself devil, I have already finished enjoying the pleasure of your cursed living and your tumultuous death. grin
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by LordReed(m): 10:02am On Jan 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Deceive yourself devil, I have already finished enjoying the pleasure of your cursed living and your tumultuous death. grin

LoLz. Is that what makes you sleep at night? What a shame that bitterness has made you so. LMAO!
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:07am On Jan 29, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. Is that what makes you sleep at night? What a shame that bitterness has made you so. LMAO!

grin so desperate to turn the table grin
hahahaha grin you don't matter devil for I have seen your end, grin
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by LordReed(m): 10:39am On Jan 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

grin so desperate to turn the table grin
hahahaha grin you don't matter devil for I have seen your end, grin

LoLz. Keep dreaming. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by jaephoenix(m): 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Ọmọ you're really funny walahi talahi! grin
Do you have a Facebook, Twitter, Google, WhatsApp, Instagram and other stuff?
Does that mean you're worshiping all their owners?
Well worship means doing the will of someone and it's just a pity that you don't know the person who sent you here to argue everyday but i know the person who asked me to pass a message to my neighbours! Matthew 28:18-20; Act 1:8
Please don't cry your god is hiding somewhere using his remote control over you just as mine is using His Holy Spirit to energize me {Luke 12:11-12} but then i know mine and you don't even have any idea about yours you're just here working for him unknowingly! wink

At least the devil pays me handsomely from my job. Your yhwh is a broke ass nigga and cant pay his minions, judging by the JWs around me

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
jaephoenix:

At least the devil pays me handsomely from my job. Your yhwh is a broke ass nigga and cant pay his minions, judging by the JWs around me
But initially you said there's no JWs around you nah!

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by jaephoenix(m): 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

But initially you said there's no JWs around you nah!
I see them around me. I mean co-workers, not neighbors. Stop clutching at stupid straws
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2023
jaephoenix:

I see them around me. I mean co-workers, not neighbors. Stop clutching at stupid straws

Coworkers/Neighbours ọmọ you must be high on something! cheesy
So your coworkers aren't your neighbours shey? cheesy
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by jaephoenix(m): 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Coworkers/Neighbours ọmọ you must be high on something! cheesy
So your coworkers aren't your neighbours shey? cheesy
So my co-workers that I only see at my workplace are also my neighbors? You well so?
Are you this dumb in real life? Please which 'Intelligence' agency did you work in?

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
jaephoenix:

So my co-workers that I only see at my workplace are also my neighbors? You well so?
Are you this dumb in real life? Please which 'Intelligence' agency did you work in?

Ọmọ you're deluding yourself because your neighbour is anyone that's close to you whether often or once in a lifetime! wink
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by jaephoenix(m): 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ you're deluding yourself because your neighbour is anyone that's close to you whether often or once in a lifetime! wink
Dear MadMax, now you have pulled out a new definition for neighbors from your resourceful anus(like you always do), can you tell me the definition of a murderer?

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
jaephoenix:

Dear MadMax, now you have pulled out a new definition for neighbors from your resourceful anus(like you always do), can you tell me the definition of a murderer?

Ọmọ the next person standing right beside you is your neighbour. That's why you feel safe when you come out tomorrow morning and see people going and coming, them no born you we'll make you waka pass 1 kilometer without seeing anybody.
Ọmọ you no fit!
So get it into your empty skull Mr Atheist that everyone around you are neighbours! wink
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by jaephoenix(m): 1:47am On Jan 30, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ the next person standing right beside you is your neighbour. That's why you feel safe when you come out tomorrow morning and see people going and coming, them no born you we'll make you waka pass 1 kilometer without seeing anybody.
Ọmọ you no fit!
So get it into your empty skull Mr Atheist that everyone around you are neighbours! wink
This is the only definition of neighbor I can find, unfortunately.

noun
noun: neighbor
a person living next door to or very near to the speaker or person referred to.
"our garden was the envy of the neighbours"
verb
verb: neighbor
(of a place or object) be situated next to or very near (another).
"the square neighbours the old quarter of the town"

Dear MadMax, why don't you print your own dictionary and patent it? At least you can monetize this madness of yours
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Lateefadewale(m): 5:30am On Jan 30, 2023
I understand how hard it is for believers to grasp reality. Try keeping your faith shoved down where the sun doesn't shine.
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Lateefadewale(m): 5:34am On Jan 30, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I am really bothered with the way you think. You are a perfect example of critical thinking education being greatly curtailed in this nation..

2 Likes

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:53am On Jan 30, 2023
jaephoenix:

This is the only definition of neighbor I can find, unfortunately.
noun
noun: neighbor
a person living next door to or very near to the speaker or person referred to.
"our garden was the envy of the neighbours"
verb
verb: neighbor
(of a place or object) be situated next to or very near (another).
"the square neighbours the old quarter of the town"

Dear MadMax, why don't you print your own dictionary and patent it? At least you can monetize this madness of yours

How long will those white supremacists continue to exploit you?
Ọmọ wake up! Stop fooling yourself as if there's no way out of the box they kept you. Must you always believe in their definition?
Anyone living, standing, working close to you is your neighbour! smiley
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Kobojunkie: 6:02am On Jan 30, 2023
Lateefadewale:
I understand how hard it is for believers to grasp reality. Try keeping your faith shoved down where the sun doesn't shine.
Not all "believers" fall under the same gap so please do not generalize abeg! Please be more specific abeg!undecided
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Lateefadewale(m): 6:19am On Jan 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Not all "believers" fall under the same gap so please do not generalize abeg! Please be more specific abeg!undecided

Woah! That's something new to learn I must admit. Such a circular argument. I've killed chickens with less twisting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 More Contradictions / Best Yoruba Gospel Music! O.O / New Interactive Map Of Biblical Contradictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.