Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,994 members, 7,828,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. (1913 Views)

You cannot be an atheists and have objective morality. / The Paradox Of Nihilism- A Problem For Atheists And Humanists / Atheists And Morality. A Question! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by jaephoenix(m): 9:58am On Jan 30, 2023
Lateefadewale:

I am really bothered with the way you think. You are a perfect example of critical thinking education being greatly curtailed in this nation..
Its quite unfortunate brains like his constitute 90% of the Nigerian populace. Reason why we are currently doomed

2 Likes

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by jaephoenix(m): 10:02am On Jan 30, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

How long will those white supremacists continue to exploit you?
Ọmọ wake up! Stop fooling yourself as if there's no way out of the box they kept you. Must you always believe in their definition?
Anyone living, standing, working close to you is your neighbour! smiley
Lol. Look who's talking about white supremacist controlling me?
How many of these people that control your brain are black?
https://ibb.co/GMx7bhM

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by jaephoenix(m): 10:04am On Jan 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Not all "believers" fall under the same gap so please do not generalize abeg! Please be more specific abeg!undecided
Anyone believing in religion falls under that umbrella

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. Look who's talking about white supremacist controlling me?
How many of these people that control your brain are black?
https://ibb.co/GMx7bhM
This aren't supremacists they're the ones who taught me that anyone living, working or having anything to do close to me is my neighbour. So i treat everyone as neighbours but your white supremacists taught you that it's only those living next to you that are your neighbours that's why they created class in our society so as to continue enslaving our people till today. But the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses that you're seeing made me and all my fellow believers see one another as brothers while anyone around me is my neighbour.
Now use your God's given brain to discern who are the supremacists? Is it those that made life simple for their followers or those that created class so that your own people now see you as slaves! smiley
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jackanda1:
You are right. I should show sincerity by revealing my former accounts which i had deactivated long ago.
However, I wouldn't say I was a popular hard core atheist. Though I did write a couple of anti Jesus comments ,satire and mockingly agreed with comments written by others on here. I still owe Jesus some closure tho.

This thread and the ones I would post in the coming days is my show of remorse( at least on the mental level) and an eye opener to young people who are at the verge of throwing away their faith due to lies they read here.

I'm not trying to hurry God. I understand I must have hurt and spite him with my rebellion back then. I believe whatever decision he makes for me is right. He created me and knows everything about me.

Thanks for your prayers and keep praying for me.
It's okay. The most important thing is your heart. Also be prayerful as you go because there is significant satanic presence here. May God continue to uphold, strengthen and establish you in the Truth. In Jesus name.
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Jackanda1(m): 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
1Sharon:

He's the 1st atheist I know to complain about demonic attacks grin
I wasn't attacked when i was an Atheist, rather it was when my eyes opened to the deceit of atheism.

If you're an Atheist, i don't think the devil would bother attacking you. Turning you into an atheist is enough punishment.
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by jaephoenix(m): 5:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

This aren't supremacists they're the ones who taught me that anyone living, working or having anything to do close to me is my neighbour. So i treat everyone as neighbours but your white supremacists taught you that it's only those living next to you that are your neighbours that's why they created class in our society so as to continue enslaving our people till today. But the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses that you're seeing made me and all my fellow believers see one another as brothers while anyone around me is my neighbour.
Now use your God's given brain to discern who are the supremacists? Is it those that made life simple for their followers or those that created class so that your own people now see you as slaves! smiley
So why are dictionary definitions giving you sleepless nights
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by jaephoenix(m): 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jackanda1:
I wasn't attacked when i was an Atheist, rather it was when my eyes opened to the deceit of atheism.

If you're an Atheist, i don't think the devil would bother attacking you. Turning you into an atheist is enough punishment.
Same argument my theist wife gives me. She posits since I'm atheist the devil doesn't bother me, I can't see ghosts and I don't have misfortunes.
I asked her this. You have nightmares, you're afraid of going out by 3am and you see demons. So why isn't your god protecting you but my devil is protecting me? grin

3 Likes

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
jaephoenix:

So why are dictionary definitions giving you sleepless nights
Such definitions is the work of humans like you and i so we can update it, that's what i'm telling you.
This is not rocket science it's common sense anyone found close to you is your neighbour that's why you can't walk away easily when you see your fellow human in pains! Luke 10:29-37 smiley
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Jackanda1(m): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
jaephoenix:

Same argument my theist wife gives me. She posits since I'm atheist the devil doesn't bother me, I can't see ghosts and I don't have misfortunes.
I asked her this. You have nightmares, you're afraid of going out by 3am and you see demons. So why isn't your god protecting you but my devil is protecting me? grin
The fake confidence you have now, is the same i had some years ago when i turned against God.

When your eyes finally open, i Pray it won't be too late for you.
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by KnownUnknown: 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol, what would you say if or when she drags her pastor and his silly opinions into your marriage?

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
Lateefadewale:

I am really bothered with the way you think. You are a perfect example of critical thinking education being greatly curtailed in this nation..

Say what you want but it won't change the Truth I speak for all I say are observable by anyone. People have confessed offline seeing this is how evil people die even and that they pay the mortuary guys to arrange the face and body so that it does not show during the open casket rite.
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by LordReed(m): 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2023
jaephoenix:

LoLz. Same here. There's always some demon or witch to fear all the while loudly proclaiming how their god has all the might but ordinary dream has them shaking like a wind blown leaf.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by jaephoenix(m): 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Such definitions is the work of humans like you and i so we can update it, that's what i'm telling you.
This is not rocket science it's common sense anyone found close to you is your neighbour that's why you can't walk away easily when you see your fellow human in pains! Luke 10:29-37 smiley
Are my assailants my neighbors?
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by LordReed(m): 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Lol, what would you say if or when she drags her pastor and his silly opinions into your marriage?

No way José. I've made it clear I am not doing more than attending church on Sunday. Do your 21day prayer and fasting and your all night and your special programs but leave me out of that shit.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by jaephoenix(m): 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jackanda1:

The fake confidence you have now, is the same i had some years ago when i turned against God.

When your eyes finally open, i Pray it won't be too late for you.
Ok, bro. Whatever rocks your boat. Good luck in your new found love kiss
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by jaephoenix(m): 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Lol. I warned her before the marriage about pastors. Good thing she's just a nominal christian

3 Likes

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by jaephoenix(m): 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Say what you want but it won't change the Truth I speak for all I say are observable by anyone. People have confessed offline seeing this is how evil people die even and that they pay the mortuary guys to arrange the face and body so that it does not show during the open casket rite.
What are you on about?

What are you talking about
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by 1Sharon(f): 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jackanda1:

That makes no sense. Christians teach that if christ is in you, nothing can be against you.
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by jaephoenix(m): 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
LordReed:

No way José. I've made it clear I am not doing more than attending church on Sunday. Do your 21day prayer and fasting and your all night and your special programs but leave me out of that shit.
You try, bro. Im not even attending church. Got better things to do, like watch fresh paint dry on the wall

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Kobojunkie: 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jackanda1:
You were attacked by whom? Please go visit a mental health counselor to better understand what this "attack" was really about. Do not jump back into religion thinking that by doing so you are better off because you aren't. Even the religion of Christianity/Churchianism is a tool used by men for the sake of wielding power and control over the minds and lives of their fellow men. It has nothing to do with Jesus Christ or God. undecided
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by LordReed(m): 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
jaephoenix:

You try, bro. Im not even attending church. Got better things to do, like watch fresh paint dry on the wall

I hail you my brother. My sisters in support of my wife kinda put me on the spot, I had agree to it to let peace reign or else man no go hear word for house again but I told them this far and no further. They came to call me for New Year watch night I told them goodluck I ain't going. They were lucky that Christmas was on a Sunday or else e for shock them say I no go.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Lateefadewale(m): 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Anecdotal evidence is the worst form of evidence.

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by jaephoenix(m): 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
Lateefadewale:

… especially when given by illiterate or cretards

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Lateefadewale(m): 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
jaephoenix:
… especially when given by illiterate or cretards
Lol. So true my man.
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
jaephoenix:

Are my assailants my neighbors?
Someone who never did anything to hurt you is a true neighbour. So you're the problems because whatever anyone believes at heart as long as he or she never think of hurting you is OK! wink

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by jaephoenix(m): 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Someone who never did anything to hurt you is a true neighbour. So you're the problems because whatever anyone believes at heart as long as he or she never think of hurting you is OK! wink
Reread this gibberish you wrote
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:37am On Jan 31, 2023
jaephoenix:

Reread this gibberish you wrote

You call it gibberish because it's the bitter truth. Insulting people for responding to your question about their faith is the same as terrorism because that's exactly what's driving Boko Haram into killing people all you need now is support and believers are no longer safe around you! smiley

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by jaephoenix(m): 9:57am On Jan 31, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You call it gibberish because it's the bitter truth. Insulting people for responding to your question about their faith is the same as terrorism because that's exactly what's driving Boko Haram into killing people all you need now is support and believers are no longer safe around you! smiley
Bro, I meant you should rephrase that post. It doesn't make sense. I hope you understand what rephrase is
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:50am On Jan 31, 2023
Lateefadewale:

All these are what you call anect evid

https://www.nairaland.com/7546900/lady-shows-off-n1.2m-goods
https://www.nairaland.com/7548154/despite-extension-nigerians-cant-withdraw
https://www.nairaland.com/7548206/man-kidnapped-cross-river-while

If you like believe if you like don't, but they are there for everyone to see if they want to.
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by jaephoenix(m): 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

All these are what you call anect evid

https://www.nairaland.com/7546900/lady-shows-off-n1.2m-goods
https://www.nairaland.com/7548154/despite-extension-nigerians-cant-withdraw
https://www.nairaland.com/7548206/man-kidnapped-cross-river-while

If you like believe if you like don't, but they are there for everyone to see if they want to.
Bro, what are these threads supposed to depict or show?

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
jaephoenix:

Bro, what are these threads supposed to depict or show?

The person I directed it to is supposed to know for he was the one who was trying to raise a useless issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unveilling Modern Day Judaizers / SERMON JOTTERS: The Silent Spiritual Killer / Pastor Adeboye Under Fire Over Asking Church Members To Donate N1billion Each >>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.