Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. (1912 Views)

You cannot be an atheists and have objective morality. / The Paradox Of Nihilism- A Problem For Atheists And Humanists / Atheists And Morality. A Question! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
jaephoenix:

Bro, I meant you should rephrase that post. It doesn't make sense. I hope you understand what rephrase is

Ọmọ leave it faithful people will make use of it!
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by 1Sharon(f): 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Lol, what would you say if or when she drags her pastor and his silly opinions into your marriage?

Abi.

If you must marry a religious person marry one that is very Liberal or non-practising
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Kobojunkie: 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
1Sharon:
Abi.

If you must marry a religious person marry one that is very Liberal or non-practising
And when said religious person later becomes begins to practice his/her religion and maybe becomes less liberal as a result, you divorce em? Fault 'em for being religious right before that? undecided

Abegi! undecided
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by jaephoenix(m): 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
And when said religious person later becomes begins to practice his/her religion and maybe becomes less liberal as a result, you divorce em? Fault 'em for being religious right before that? undecided

Abegi! undecided
What do you suggest I do? Chances of you meeting an atheistic or agnostic woman in Nigeria are as high as meeting a flying saucer. In fact I lost two relationships by confiding in the girl that I'm irreligious. Na break up spring up after. And na babes wey dey knack me anyhow plus we dey flex strip club, any sexual waka etc etc. But talk say god no dey… E don be grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by 1Sharon(f): 12:39am On Feb 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Abegi! undecided

And what if they don't become that?

Does your Bible tell you not be yoked with unbelievers?
What if your believer of a partner becomes an atheist, what would you do?
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Kobojunkie: 1:01am On Feb 01, 2023
1Sharon:
■ And what if they don't become that?
■Does your Bible tell you not be yoked with unbelievers?
■ What if your believer of a partner becomes an atheist, what would you do?
1. How many such have you met who don't eventually become that later on?

2. Religion has nothing to do with what is in fact written in scripture. Also, Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers, which Paul said, instead means to avoid unequal partnerships with unbelievers. It does not mean that those who are followers of Jesus Christ — not to be confused with religious people — cannot engage in relationships with unbelievers. It simply means they must do so on equal grounds with them — Paul's advice by the way. undecided

3. So what? You do nothing since the relationship had absolutely nothing to do with God or the things of God. undecided
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by 1Sharon(f): 1:24am On Feb 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. How many such have you met who don't eventually become that later on?

2. Religion has nothing to do with what is in fact written in scripture. Also, Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers, which Paul said, instead means to avoid unequal partnerships with unbelievers. It does not mean that those who are followers of Jesus Christ — not to be confused with religious people — cannot engage in relationships with unbelievers. It simply means they must do so on equal grounds with them — Paul's advice by the way. undecided

3. So what? You do nothing since the relationship had absolutely nothing to do with God or the things of God. undecided

Catholics are Liberal Christians

So you would leave if your partner became an atheist?
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Kobojunkie: 1:26am On Feb 01, 2023
1Sharon:
■Catholics are Liberal Christians
■So you would leave if your partner became an atheist?
1. Catholics are liberals? Not the ones I have met. Religion is practically written on everything they do. lipsrsealed

2. I said it never mattered what the person believed or didn't in the first place. So why would the person becoming an atheist change anything? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

God Is Not A Christian. / Image Of The Lord Jesus Christ Appears In Benin City / Please I Need An Answer,is Heaven Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.