Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. (1914 Views)

You cannot be an atheists and have objective morality. / The Paradox Of Nihilism- A Problem For Atheists And Humanists / Atheists And Morality. A Question! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by kingxsamz(m): 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jackanda1:
Dear believer, i'm writing this warning with a heavy heart. Read and extract wisdom.

DO NOT listen to any atheist in this forum, if possible stay away from this site.

These atheist usually come up intelligent and well thought out auguments, convincing enough to get the attention of even a strong christian, but don't fall for their lies. Remember the just shall live by faith alone and Jesus said to thomas 'blessed is he that believed even without seeing'. God wants you to believe like a child.

Faith is the most precious gift God gives to every believer to connect us with his divine presence. This gift is what the devil seeks to steal by working through this atheists.

The devil stole mine 2014/2015 when i payed attention to this atheist. Since then, my life has taken a turn for the worst. I have been tormented and disgraced by demons, i live a life of confusion, emptiness and pains.

I have lost the conviction of the holy spirit and the desire for GOD. I have tried to repent but i can't.

BE WARNED! cry

Lol, imagine. One would think atheists kidnapped him and forced him to stop believing. If arguments from Atheists are logical and intelligent, then why fight it? Why fight what your brain clearly knows is truth?🤷🏾‍♂️
It's like seeing Black but trying too hard to convince yourself it's white.
I'm not surprised sha cus I've been there.
If your beliefs are true, then it should withstand scrutiny and it shouldn't bother you.
I'm sure most of you know/feel deep down that's it's probably all a lie. But you're too scared to admit. 😃

5 Likes

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:52am On Jan 27, 2023
Edybleketara:
If what you believe is the truth, why then are you afraid that someone can convince you to stop believing in it? can someone convince you to stop believing in gravity??

Have you not being shifted from believing something which was true before?

Devils know that we are not expecting attack therefore, they know that there are weak points and openings they can pry open.
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:57am On Jan 27, 2023
kingxsamz:

Lol, imagine. One would think atheists kidnapped him and forced him to stop believing. If arguments from Atheists are logical and intelligent, then why fight it? Why fight what your brain clearly knows is truth?🤷🏾‍♂️
It's like seeing Black but trying too hard to convince yourself it's white.
I'm not surprised sha cus I've been there.
If your beliefs are true, then it should withstand scrutiny and it shouldn't bother you.
I'm sure most of you know/feel deep down that's it's probably all a lie. But you're too scared to admit. 😃

Truly a son of Satan speaking exactly what your father satan shall say to the stupid fools who blame him when they fell for the craft of his children devils called atheists.
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:00am On Jan 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. No one sends you that errand, and no one really cares. undecided

2. Then you don't need to tell anyone about it at all, nor open a thread to announce it too. undecided

See devil is complaining.
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:02am On Jan 27, 2023
LordReed:

No atheist came to your house to "evangelise" nor did they hold a gun to your head or otherwise force you in any manner. Stop looking for who to blame for your misfortunes. If you made bad choices own it and make amends, blaming faceless strangers on the Internet will not solve your problems.

Ehen see am, Satan assistant don come defend their evil work!
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by LordReed(m): 7:58am On Jan 27, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Ehen see am, Satan assistant don come defend their evil work!

Bwahahahahaha! Call me when atheists start coming into your house to force you not to believe. LMFAO!

3 Likes

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! Call me when atheists start coming into your house to force you not to believe. LMFAO!

See how Satan assistant don mad finish? grin Satan say make una call Satan when Satan enter una house? grin Satan no get sense at all. cheesy
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
This thread pain those devils called atheists well well! grin
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by terrezo2002(m): 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
Jackanda1,
I am happy for you for deciding to forsake Atheism. Keep exposing them. Don't relentbin your pursuit of God. Close the gap of your distance between you and God by consistent fellowship through prayers.
Ignore those who question you without adding value to you. You owe no one answers. You are only responsible for God.
Stay blessed
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by LordReed(m): 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See how Satan assistant don mad finish? grin Satan say make una call Satan when Satan enter una house? grin Satan no get sense at all. cheesy

For someone always bragging about figures of speech you are very poor in figuring them out. LMFAO!

3 Likes

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Dtruthspeaker: 3:11am On Jan 28, 2023
LordReed:

For someone always bragging about figures of speech you are very poor in figuring them out. LMFAO!

It is still the same outcome even if I go by the figures of speech way which is, you are still mad for we all know how atheists enter the house, which is itself is a figure of speech, but you threw it away and went literal. grin

Now I followed your literal and you are crying . grin hahahaha grin cry devil cry. You are just doing crying choir practice for lake of fire. grin hahahaha grin

No Road! grin
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by LordReed(m): 5:15am On Jan 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

It is still the same outcome even if I go by the figures of speech way which is, you are still mad for we all know how atheists enter the house, which is itself is a figure of speech, but you threw it away and went literal. grin

Now I followed your literal and you are crying . grin hahahaha grin cry devil cry. You are just doing crying choir practice for lake of fire. grin hahahaha grin

No Road! grin

No dumdum, it means its never gonna happen. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:51am On Jan 28, 2023
It's like humans are created with the desire to worship, there is no single person who doesn't think about worship that's why Satan target our desire for worship to create countless religions at least one will appeal to you.
You will notice that there is no how you won't find one religion in a society and it will surely appeal to the inhabitants of that society.
So in all places a religion is found that majority will accept since Satan knows what ancestors of people living there practiced in times past.
But Christianity is totally different because the founder is the son of God there is no society that will welcome it unless they have not heard from them. Matthew 24:9
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Maynman: 7:12am On Jan 28, 2023
“Satan” only exist in christian mythology.
When your “son of god” was alive he was a Judaist.
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by jaephoenix(m): 10:58am On Jan 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
It's like humans are created with the desire to worship, there is no single person who doesn't think about worship that's why Satan target our desire for worship to create countless religions at least one will appeal to you.
You will notice that there is no how you won't find one religion in a society and it will surely appeal to the inhabitants of that society.
So in all places a religion is found that majority will accept since Satan knows what ancestors of people living there practiced in times past.
But Christianity is totally different because the founder is the son of God there is no society that will welcome it unless they have not heard from them. Matthew 24:9
I don't have any desire to worship anyone? Am I mad? cry
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by terrezo2002(m): 11:03am On Jan 28, 2023
Maynman:
“Satan” only exist in christian mythology.
When your “son of god” was alive he was a Judaist.
Yeah. That's because Christians are the one with the truth. Be a Christian and you will know the truth.
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:22am On Jan 28, 2023
You don't know the indepth meaning of the word "WORSHIP" otherwise you should know by now that whatever makes you buy data, spend precious times and stressing your brains always arguing about what others chose to do with their lives means nothing but WORSHIP. Your only problem is that you don't know the person you're worshiping but as regards worship ọmọ you're a worshiper! undecided

jaephoenix:

I don't have any desire to worship anyone? Am I mad? cry
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by jaephoenix(m): 11:49am On Jan 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
You don't know the indepth meaning of the word "WORSHIP" otherwise you should know by now that whatever makes you buy data, spend precious times and stressing your brains always arguing about what others chose to do with their lives means nothing but WORSHIP. Your only problem is that you don't know the person you're worshiping but as regards worship ọmọ you're a worshiper! undecided

You have an uncanny knack of pulling out definitions and meaning outta your ever resourceful ass. If we go by your half-assed and idiotic definitions, dictionaries would be irrelevant.

Definition of worship
noun
the feeling or expression of reverence and adoration for a deity.
"worship of the Mother Goddess"

BRITISH
used in addressing or referring to an important or high-ranking person, especially a magistrate or mayor.
"we were soon joined by His Worship the Mayor"
verb
show reverence and adoration for (a deity).
"the Maya built jungle pyramids to worship their gods"

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
jaephoenix:

You have an uncanny knack of pulling out definitions and meaning outta your ever resourceful ass. If we go by your half-assed and idiotic definitions, dictionaries would be irrelevant.

Definition of worship
noun
the feeling or expression of reverence and adoration for a deity.
"worship of the Mother Goddess"

BRITISH
used in addressing or referring to an important or high-ranking person, especially a magistrate or mayor.
"we were soon joined by His Worship the Mayor"
verb
show reverence and adoration for (a deity).
"the Maya built jungle pyramids to worship their gods"

Now pause for a moment and ask yourself:

Why have i been spending my time, data and stressing my brains here?
Can't i use my time for recreation if not making money?

Well let me enlighten you!
God's word made us understand that towards the end of this system of things worshipers of different gods will spend their time talking about their god but only the worshipers of the Bible God will grasp what is happening! Micah 4:5

You may not believe me you're worshiping the god whose likes negative that of other gods that's why you're always here speaking for him but to you you're just catching fun wasting your precious time, data and stressing your brains! smiley
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by jaephoenix(m): 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Now pause for a moment and ask yourself:

Why have i been spending my time, data and stressing my brains here?
Can't i use my time for recreation if not making money?

Well let me enlighten you!
God's word made us understand that towards the end of this system of things worshipers of different gods will spend their time talking about their god but only the worshipers of the Bible God will grasp what is happening! Micah 4:5

You may not believe me you're worshiping the god whose likes negative that of other gods that's why you're always here speaking for him but to you you're just catching fun wasting your precious time, data and stressing your brains! smiley
So that means you worship Seun. Cos you spend most of your waking hours on his platform, spending time, energy, data, stressing yourself, and making money for him. So how many times did you kiss his ass

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Maynman: 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
terrezo2002:

Yeah. That's because Christians are the one with the truth. Be a Christian and you will know the truth.
You made zero sense.
There are other characters in other religions.
Even the “satan” christians borrow from judaism, they don’t know what it means

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by terrezo2002(m): 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
Maynman:

You made zero sense.
There are other characters in other religions.
Even the “satan” christians borrow from judaism, they don’t know what it means
You only know the definition of Satan, but you don't know the person of Satan.
There are many religions, but only one true religion.
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Maynman: 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
terrezo2002:

You only know the definition of Satan, but you don't know the person of Satan.
There are many religions, but only one true religion.

Satan became a character in your mythology.
Even your yahweh was a satan.

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by terrezo2002(m): 1:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
Maynman:

Satan became a character in your mythology.
Even your yahweh was a satan.
So will it be right if I say you too are a Satan?
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Maynman: 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
terrezo2002:

So will it be right if I say you too are a Satan?

It’s an hebrew word.
They use it till now in Israel. Like i said, “satan” is only a character in your mythology.
Yahweh is the protagonist, and satan is the antagonist, perfect movie bwahahahah

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by terrezo2002(m): 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
Maynman:

It’s an hebrew word.
They use it till now in Israel. Like i said, “satan” is only a character in your mythology.
Yahweh is the protagonist, and satan is the antagonist, perfect movie bwahahahah
Satan, means The accuser
There is only one person with that character
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Maynman: 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
terrezo2002:

Satan, means The accuser
There is only one person with that character
Satan is a hebrew word and it’s a VERB, action word bwahahahah

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Jackanda1(m): 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
God is not willing that any man perishes but that all come to repentance, so if you're really sincere about this, it's only a matter of time before God shows up, but you have to be patient.

You owe God that trust because you're the one that failed and disappointed Him.

So do not expect God to easily give you back that which He gave you but you threw away and trampled with your feet, because He needs to ensure you were well aware of the value, so that when He gives you next time, you'd never repeat the same mistake.

You appear to be showing some signs of true repentance by what you're already doing, but you may have to take it a step further to prove you're serious by revealing the moniker you had as an atheist which you used against Him here.

If you were proud of using it against God as an atheist, you shouldn't be ashamed of using the same moniker to show you've changed and put the devil in his rightful place.

I know several former atheists here, not just yourself, have had a change of heart, but it's really unfortunate that they're ashamed to use the same moniker which they proudly used to glorify Satan to also glorify God.

One here who claimed to have been a former pastor (you may know who I'm speaking about) who was proudly blaspheming the name of God all over the place, making numerous threads and posts for this purpose and misleading some Christians here, but when he began to have a rethink, he didn't let any of them know about it. Instead he secretly went and according to him, began to still seek God face and be listening to tapes of some pastors.

The same person came back after a while and continued from where he left off, and began to blaspheme God's name again.

Do you think God would ever take the prayer of such a person seriously?

He would keep searching until his death but would never find, unless he decides to truly repent, because God knows the thoughts of a man and can never be deceived.

I have been praying for you since then, but you must also do your own part, that the most important thing. If you do that regardless, you'd be fine.

God bless.
You are right. I should show sincerity by revealing my former accounts which i had deactivated long ago.
However, I wouldn't say I was a popular hard core atheist. Though I did write a couple of anti Jesus comments ,satire and mockingly agreed with comments written by others on here. I still owe Jesus some closure tho.

This thread and the ones I would post in the coming days is my show of remorse( at least on the mental level) and an eye opener to young people who are at the verge of throwing away their faith due to lies they read here.

I'm not trying to hurry God. I understand I must have hurt and spite him with my rebellion back then. I believe whatever decision he makes for me is right. He created me and knows everything about me.

Thanks for your prayers and keep praying for me.

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by terrezo2002(m): 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
Maynman:

Satan is a hebrew word and it’s a VERB, action word bwahahahah
Do you know what you doesn't change the truth?

Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Maynman: 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
terrezo2002:

Do you know what you doesn't change the truth?

It exist only in your mythology as a character bwahahahaha
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by terrezo2002(m): 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
Maynman:

It exist only in your mythology as a character bwahahahaha
Can't you see you are wasting your time quoting me?
Re: Don't Fall For Atheists And Their Deceit. by Maynman: 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
terrezo2002:

Can't you see you are wasting your time quoting me?

Are you are using your time quoting me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Top 10 Richest Pastors In Edo State And Their Net Worth / How To Become A Mature Christian. / Is The Bible True ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.